Mafia's Medicine

By RavenB0

Janis, a 24-years old general surgeon, finally had everything she wanted in her life. Peace. She didn't know... More

Discussion
Prolouge
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
31
32
33
34
Epilouge

30

1K 27 8
By RavenB0

"𝙸 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚖𝚜"

_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 30: 𝙺𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜

𝚂𝚎𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚊𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟

I woke up, I felt an arm wrapped around my torso. One hand in my hair. I adjusted her, and she moved and cuddled against me.

I chuckled slightly, her lips in a pout. She was looking so peaceful. I was just laying down, watching her sleep.

The room door opened, and Ronan entered with his loud ass. I grabbed the cushion from one hand and threw it at him.

He looked up and his eyes widen, put his hand on his mouth. Janis moved but stopped. I motioned to kill him if she woke up.

"We are gonna reach, it in three hours. You guys slept for fucking four hours" he whispered next to me.

"So? I didn't sleep well last night, I only slept 1 hour" I whispered back and motioned him to get out.

He flipped me off and went out of the room. I put a pillow under her head. I sat up, staring at her face. She got a mole under her right eye.

I smiled and got up from the bed. I stretched and pulled the duvet over her.

Such a sleepy baby.

I went out of the room, to the lounge. I saw everyone drinking and eating. I sat down in one of the chairs with legs hanging from its arm.

"Where is Janis? Still sleeping?" Ray asked eating her ice cream.

I nodded and Benette gave me a cup of coffee, I thanked him.

"Man, why is Arina here?" Ronan asked me drinking his whisky.

"I don't know, maybe Mother told her to come with us," I said and shut the topic.

I heard footsteps and saw Janis standing at the entrance of the lounge. I smiled seeing her and sat up straight. She made her way and was going to sit chair in front of me. I pulled her in my lap. Kieran whistled and Ray laughed at him.

She didn't mind and leaned back. She rests her head on my shoulder. Bennette gave her orange juice. She smiled at him.

Dylan gave the idea to play UNO, first round consisted of Dylan, Benette, Kieran, and me.

I was never good at UNO. We started to play, the girls were helping their partners. Janis was sitting between my legs and my arms were around her.

Janis suggested I throw a skip card because Dylan got one card. I threw a skip card his turn got skipped and he cussed under his breath.

Kieran changed the color with plus four, Benette threw plus 2 and Olivia cackled, I threw plus 4.

Dylan screamed in horror and Kate laughed falling backward. He picked 10 cards while cursing me.

The game when on, until Janis screamed UNO, after I threw the red 4.

Dylan threw 5 of red. Kieran changed color to green, Bennette threw 3 of green and I threw 1 of green.

Janis squealed and that's how I won. Dylan grabbed Janis and put her in the head lock.

"Damn you witch! I never lost this bad." Dylan said and Janis pinched his arm. Janis looked at me for help. I kicked Dylan and grabbed Janis from his arms.

"You are really good,Janis" Olivia said and Janis flipped her hair. Everyone laughed, Ria emerged from the door.

Everyone sobered up, she sat in front of us. She was glaring at us.

"You know there are plenty of chairs empty, Janis" she said checked her nails.

"I am more comfortable like this Arina. I don't think you have to worry about me" Janis said and asked Kieran to throw her a bag of chips.

He threw it at her. She catched it, opened it and started to eat. I hugged her waist. She looked at me.

"Are you sure you are not getting tired?" She whispered in my ear. I shook my head.

My phone ranged, I grabbed it from the table. I saw caller ID it was my mother.

I motioned the guys to shut up. I picked up the call.

"Hello, mother" I greeted her and Janis was looking at me with her big doe eyes.

"Hello,Son. You guys must be in plane right now. I wanted to check on my son." Her soft voice always bring smile on my face.

"Janis!" Ronan yelled from his chair, Kieran put his hand in his mouth.it came out muffledEverybody was dying of laughter. They had their hands on their mouths.

I gave him a middle finger. Janis laughed at their behavior.

"What is Ronan trying to say?" Mother asked me.

"He is just being a stupid ass, Mother" I said and Janis chuckled eating her chips.

"Son, I wanted to ask you, that what should I make for lunch and dinner. What does Janis like?" Mother asked me, she was panicking.

Janis motioned me to give her the phone. I gave her phone. She cleared her throat.

"Hello, Mrs Knight. It's me Janis"

"Janis child, how are you? I hope you are having comfortable flight"

"I am having a very comfortable flight" she said and winked at me. I laughed.

"Oh thank the gods"

"Mrs Knight, please don't get stressed on cooking. I will eat whatever you cook"

"I'm waiting to meet you!. Darling have a nice flight. I will be hanging up and please call me Anneliese"

"Sure Anneliese" Janis said and gave me my phone back.

"Your mom is so nice" She said and we heard a scoff. Janis stood up from my lap and went towards guys, grabbed soda.

She sat down on the chair beside me. I look at her with raised eyebrow. She shrugged and drank the soda.

"She is just nice, because she didn't saw you, umm so average self" Arina said and Janis laughed.

"If she is nice to plastic person like you, then I think why wouldn't she be nice to me?" Janis said and she glared at her.

I didn't step between them. She can handle the situation by herself.

"Listen here bitch!"

"Bark"

"You are just a little fling of Sebastian, once his family will see you, they would break this fake engagement of yours" Arina seethed, she getting too far. I sat up to fucking throw her out of the room.

"Uh ah, I'm his fling with a diamond ring and Arina I'm sure they didn't broke your fake face so I'm safe" Janis said and I looked at her amused.

"Sebastian!, She is making fun of me now!"

"It's pointless to make fun of you, because it will take you rest of the day you figure it out"

"BURN!" Ronan yelled standing on too of chair. Benette pulled him down.

Arina stood up and went out of the lounge. Ronan made his way to us.

"You were so cool! Just now! I could kiss you now" he said and leaned down, kissed her cheek.

It happened so fast, I couldn't comprehend. Janis choked on her soda.

"You fucking ass, come here!" I put him in a headlock. Everybody was trying to separate us.

He was choking dramatically, Janis grabbed me from the back and pulled me back. I let go of him.

"He is drunk as fuck" Dylan said and took him to the room, while he was shouting Beyonce single Ladies.

The intercom buzzes, telling us that we will be reaching in 30 minutes. Janis went to fresh up a little with girls.

"Kieran, make sure the mansion is protected"

"I have already handled it, those attacks on Pent house are getting more and more. They are fucking trying to mess with us."

"Call chase to increase the accessibility of cameras around the penthouse and mansion" I said and Benette nodded.

"Make sure that Vipers stay in their limits, call Antonio to alert him about these attacks. He should also be prepared by his team" I said and Dylan came back.

"We don't know where will they attack fully armed, we have to prepared."

We were discussing matters, when girls returned. Janis entered last she was looking beautiful. Her hair were in a half up half down.

Intercom buzzes, that we have reached. The jet landed. I wore my coat and put her coat on her shoulder.

She smiled and kissed my cheek. I put the coat off her shoulders and then out it again.

She laughed and kissed my cheek again. I kissed her forehead.

We made our way out of the jet. As we climbed down the stairs, Everyone shivered from gush of cold wind.

"Damn, the cold is more intense than ever" Dylan said and Olivia nodded.

"Sir Sebastian!" Daniel our butler came with a huge grin on his face. He was a man of 50.

"Daniel" I said and hugged him. He broke the hug.

"And who is this pretty lady right here?" Daniel said looking at Janis.

"I'm Janis, Sebastian's Fiance"

"My lady! Welcome. It's nice to meet"

"Feeling mutual, Sir Daniel" she said and he looked at her.

"You can just call me Daniel" He said smiling as we walked towards the cars.

"But you are our elder, is it okay?"

"Yes, yes Darling"

"Okay, then Daniel" She said and Daniel gave her a fatherly smile.

"The whole house is so excited to meet you." Daniel said and opened the door for us.

We sat in the car, other guys had other cars. Daniel sat in the front seat.

"Lily was begging me to take her with me, but I couldn't she these is not feeling well" he said and i stiffened.

"What happened to her?"

"You know sir, she plays in cold and get sick. She is having fever for past days." Daniel said and my body was tensed still.

"Oh!" Janis said and I looked at her. She was mumbling shit again and again under her breath.

"Can you please stop at a mall?"

"Why, love? You need something?" I asked her and she shook her head.

"I didn't bought any gift for your family" she said and I laughed. She glared at me. I shut up quick.

"Do you think this is funny? I'm having panick attack and you are laughing? Don't talk to me from now on" she said and pouted looking out of the window.

"Fin, turn car to mall in the front" Daniel said, Fin drove to the mall in front.

"At least someone doesn't laugh" she was sulking, I chuckled. She sulked more.

We stopped at the mall, she got out of the car, made the way in.

"Daniel, how old is lily?" She asked Daniel, I was amused.

"Fourteen"

"Love, you could have asked me"

"Daniel, do you hear someone speaking, well I can't" She said and went inside a jewelry shop.

"You are in trouble,sir"

"I guess this time, a big one"

I went inside the shop, I saw her grabbing some earrings and necklaces.

"Please pack them separately for me" She said and counter women packed it for her. I payed it for her, because she doesn't have British currency.

"So it for Lily and Anneliese, now for your brother and Father"

"Love, you don't have to do it this much. They would not mind a bit"

"What else Lily likes? What about your father?, brother too yeah"

"Well Lily likes to paint, Luke likes music, dad like brooches" I said and she nodded.

We got gifts for them too, we made our way out of the mall. Daniel laughed as he saw the gifts.

"Lily gonna freak out after seeing these gifts"Daniel said to Janis. Janis smiled.

We sat in car and drove to the mansion. The mansion came into the view.

"You said it was a mansion?" She said with wide eyes. I looked at her confused.

"Its looks like a fucking Castle!"

I laughed at her astonishment. We entered the garage. I saw my family standing outside, with guys.

Lily was literally bouncing on her toes. Luke was curious trying to see through tinted windows, idiot as always.

The car stopped, Janis took a deep breath, opened the car door and got out. I also got out.

Lily screamed running towards Janis. She looked at her with big eyes.

"Hi, I'm lily" she said and Janis smiled.

"Hello, I'm Janis. It's nice to meet you Lily"

"My children!" Mom came towards us, I hugged her. She then hugged Janis.

"Darling, you are very pretty"

"Mrs Knight, you are so pretty yourself"

Mother laughed and grabbed her hand leading her in the house.

"Hey, Bro" Luke came, we did the bro hug. Soon I was jumped on my back.

"To the Kitchen!" Lily yelled and I laughed.

"Yes my lady" I took her to the kitchen watching mother and Janis talking, while she was eating brownies.

I tried to steal and she slapped my hand away. I pouted at her, she sighed grabbed a brownie and gave it to me.

I grabbed it and took a bite. Like snatched it away from hands. I sat at stool next to Janis. She cut brownie and put fork near my mouth.

I smiled at her behavior, she is still sulking. I ate the brownie she was offering me.

"I see some guests right here" I heard Father voice. I smiled and hugged him. He patted my back.

"Handsome as always" He said and I laughed. His demeanor changed into a serious one.

"Who is this, beautiful lady here?"

"Father, this my sister in law!" Lily screamed from the living room. Father eyes widen a bit.

"I think I saw you somewhere, you resemble someone"

"Kyle Ian, Mr knight. I'm his daughter" Janis said and mother gasped.

"Don't tell you are that little demon" Father said laughing and Janis looked confused.

I'm hella confused too.

"You may not remember, but we kew that Kyle had a daughter. Let save this story for dinner shall we?".

"Sure, Mr Knight"

"Adam"

"Sure, Adam"

𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅.

The dinner was full of laughter, when Adam told us that I nearly got him bald when he scared my 4 year old self.

"Well that's your fault" I said laughing and Sebastian chuckled. He told me some embarrassing story of Sebastian. Sebastian hid his face in my neck telling him to stop.

Dinner went laughing, joking. We are all sitting in the living drinking tea.

I then remembered gifts I got for them. I motioned Ronan to come with me, because Sebastian was busy talking with his dad. I smiled at their bonding.

We made our way to the car, u saw Daniel on the way out. I told him to get me the gift bags from the car.

"Here, Miss Janis"

"Thank you, Sir Daniel"

"My pleasure, Miss Janis"

I smiled and went inside. Ronan was just walking beside me not even helping a bit.

"Your fat ass, can eat that chocolate any other time. Help me carry these bags"

"Oho! Excuse me! I don't have a fat ass. I work out to maintain this sculpted ass"

"Use the non existent work out power and help me"

He grabbed some of the bags and we made our way to the living room. As we entered everybody's attention went to us.

"I bought some gifts"

"Oh my god, sweetheart. You didn't have to do this"

I smiled and put the bags in the table. I gave jewelry to Anneliese, her eyes watered.

"Oh my god, Anne don't cry now"

"Shut up, Adam"

I gave art supplies and a necklace to Lily, she shrieked with happiness and hugged me.

"Sebastian, if you don't marry her. I will blend you in the blender" lily threatened her brother. I laughed as Sebastian showed fake fear.

Like was quite one in the family, he would smile and nod. I gave brooch box to Adam.

He smiled and thanked me for the beautiful brooch. Lastly Luke, I grabbed the bag and sat beside him.

"Here"

"For me?"

"Yeah, why you don't like gifts?"

"No no! It's not like this!"

He took the bag and his eyes widen. He nearly jumped out of his seat.

"Holy shit! This the new album of The weekend!" He said and I smiled.

"Brother, if you don't wanna marry her, can I?" He said and Sebastian playfully glared at him.

"Find your own" came to sit beside me. His arm area was und was my waist.
Luke grumbled under his breath and everybody laughed.

"Mother, I want to ask you a question?" Sebastian asked his mother.

"Go on, Sweetheart"

"Did you ask Arina to travel with us?"

"Yeah, were you uncomfortable? She was your cousin so I thought, it will be okay for her to travel with you"

"Wait, Arina is your cousin," I asked Sebastian and Luke answered.

"Unfortunately"

I chuckled, lily squealed, and stood up from the couch. She came towards me and grabbed my hand.

"I'm taking my sister-in-law to my room to show her my paintings, see ya loser" while dragging me upstairs while waving at Sebastian.

We made our way inside her room, room was in the shade of dark purple, bed sheets were white with purple duvet and pillows, and there sat a big plushy cat.

"Can I call you J?" Lily asked me and I smiled at her.

"Sure"

"You sit here, I'm going to bring my paintings"

She came back with a huge box, I helped her carry it.

Her paintings were very good and beautiful for herself. She was telling me all about her paintings, soon there was a knock on the door.

"Fuck off, brother!" My eyes widen at her words.

"Lily, no bad words, now put a coin in the jar''

''yes brother''

I laughed at them, they both are so cute. Then Sebastian entered the room.

''Love, come on. I have to show you something"

I stood up and lily came back, she grabbed my hand and tugged me back. I laughed at them, they both are pulling me towards each other.

"STOP" I yelled and they both stopped. I leaned down and whispered in lily's ear.

"We will go to the cinema tomorrow to watch a movie, I will come to get you"

"Okay!" She smiled at me, I kissed her forehead, and we made our way out. We were walking hand in hand. We entered the room, his room. Everything was so organized, that he fell on his bed while I laughed at his baby behavior.

"Awww is someone tired," I said talking to him in a baby voice. He stood and grabbed my waist and pulled me down with him. I shrieked and fell on top of him. He turned us around and I was under him. He lowered himself and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck n and tugged at his nape hair. He groaned and nip at my bottom lip. This action of his enticed a gasp from me. I felt him smile in the kiss

He broke the kiss and pecked my nose. I scrunched my nose at the feeling. I slapped his chest as she pecked my nose again.

"If you are not tired, I want to take you somewhere"

"I am not tired, plane ride can't time"

"Well another type of rare you you I'm, smirked irking down at me. I realized his dirty joke, I pushed him off me and stood up from the bed.

"I'm going to get ready, you rouge"

"Love, dress a little fancy "

I hummed and went to the closet, I saw our clothes were already hung. I grabbed a black dress which I bought but never got a chance to wear it. I grabbed black undergarments. I left the closet and went to the bathroom.

I shuffled out of my clothes and went under the shower. as I was showering, I heard a knock on the door.

"What?"

"Are u done, your Highness?"

"I'm showering, go away"

"Can I join?"

"No!"

"Geez, okay"

I finished showering and dried myself, then used diffuser for my hair. They fell in beautiful curls.

I wore undergarment and then the black dress. I couldn't reach the zipper, it was below my reach.

"Fuck you" I mumbled under my breath, as I slipped forward but helped myself. I opened the bathroom door, saw Sebastian sitting on bed on his phone.

Oh holy god!.

He was wearing, all white and hair on his forehead. I laughed and his attention diverted to me.

He smiled and stood up, walked towards me.

"Well love, care to explain why did you laugh?"

"We look like bride and groom, but other way around"

He looked between us and chuckle. I fixed his locket, patted his chest.

I took a step back and stood in front of the mirror. I grabbed makeup from the drawer, started to do my makeup.

I felt heated gaze at the back of my head. I turned around and saw him standing there with his arms crossed over his chest, watching me with a smile.

"What?"

He just shook his head and nodded me to carry one. I shrugged and went back to my make up.

I went for wing eye liner, red bold lips.

"Goddamn hell love"

I turned around and saw him walking towards me.

Like a wolf towards his prey.

"What? What did I do?"

"You don't know, what you did?"

"Did to me, your body light weight speaks to me"

He looked at me and then tipped his head backwards and laughed. I smiled. He bent down and kissed my forehead.

"I would kiss you right now, but don't want to ruin your make up"

My neck heated and I'm sure I'm not blushing.

I pushed him off me and he chuckled. I put all make up in its place.

I grabbed two pair of earring, showed them to him.

"Which one? Hoop earrings or star stud one?

"First one"

I wore my golden hoops and wore a bracelet, some rings.

I went to closet, grabbed my favorite boot heels, after wearing them.

I went in front of mirror, Sebastian stood behind me with phone in his hand.

He took some mirror selfies of us. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Love"

I turned around and laughed seeing lipstick mark on his cheek. I grabbed tissue, applied make up remover.

I removed the lipstick mark from his cheek. I threw the tissue in the bin.

"Let's go"

"Should I bring my coat? Will it be outside?"

"Yes, it's inside the hall just a couple steps away from the house. You would feel cold while walking"

"Okay"

We went down stairs, while grabbing my coat on the way. I saw no one in the house.

We made our way outside, cold wind made me shiver. He pulled me to his side and I sighed at the warmth.

We reached the hall, the guard were standing in front. I smiled at them as they greeted us.

We entered and soon I heard Adam voice.

"Please welcome My son Sebastian Knight and my daughter in law Janis Ian!"

The room erupted in clapping and cheers. I looked at the stage to see Adam and Anneliese smiling down at us.

I saw luke taking photographs and I waved at him. He smiled and nodded.

"J!"

I saw lily running over to me. She was wearing Navy blue dress with the pendant I gave her.

"You look so pretty, give me your coat. I will give it to Manila"

I smiled and gave it to her. I heard a whistle to see Ronan whistling. I laughed and hugged him.

"Damn gurl! You look hot"

"Thank you, Roro"

"You! Argghhh!"

Everybody laughed, the night went drinking and laughing.

"Attention please, I have a announcement to make."

Everyone turned their attention to Adam.

"A new family member have been added to Knight family"

"I would like to make a toast for, Janis!"

Everybody clapped and drank the alcohol. I met new people, different women's from different families.

And lastly my feet were killing me. I saw lily coming towards me with a group of young boy and girls.

"Guys, this my sister in law."

"Hello, I'm Janis" I said and they all introduced themselves.

"You are so pretty" a boy with brown hair and blue eyes said. I smiled and his cheeks went red.

Lily slammed her hand on her mouth eyes widen.

"Aiden! You got a crush on Janis!"

She laughed and his face went beet red. I smiled at them as they began to tease Aiden.

I excused myself from them and went towards the table. I sat down on the chair, rubbing my shin.

"Legs hurting?"

I looked up and saw Ray. She handed me a plate with a piece of chocolate cake on it.

"Thank you"

"I know you didn't ate anything for last few hours, here also juice"

She handed me juice and sat beside me on the chair. I noticed her fiddling thumbs.

"Spit it out"

"What?" She said looking at me, I narrowed my eyes playfully. She sighed.

"Its about Kieran"

"You like him?"

"Well, yes"

"That's great"

"Well, I don't know anything about him? I'm scared"

She looked around nervously, her eyes connected with Kieran. He smiled and she diverted her gaze. His smile fell, it was replaced by frown.

"Well, he likes you too" I said eating the cake. She shrugged and I noticed Kieran coming our way.

"Hey bitch" I said and high fived Kieran.

"Well, Kieran you come with me for a second"

I grabbed him by his arm and went to the other side of table.

"Answer me honestly, do you like Ray or just you are playing with her?"

"Hell Janis, I don't like her. I'm fucking in love with her."

My eyes widen and I squealed. He looks startled.

"She likes you too, go to her before it's late"

He smiled and hugged me. As we come back to the table. I saw my plate was empty.

"My cake, Ray"

"Sorry it was looking delicious" She smiled and I pouted.

Kieran came and asked Ray to come with him. I was pouting the whole time. I felt warm hand on my neck.

I looked up to see Sebastian, with a cake. I smiled at him. As he sat beside me and gave me cake.

I took a bite and feed Sebastian some.After finishing my cake. I stretched my legs.

"Wanna go home? You look tired?"

"I'm just a little, don't worry"

He stood up and stretched his hand out.

"Will you dance with me, my love?"

I smiled and took his hand. He took me to the center where everyone was dancing.

We swayed with the music, soon he twirls me around.

"You look absolutely beautiful tonight"

"You look beautiful to, no! I mean handsome- err can you forget this?"

He laughed at my misery and pecked my lips. I heard sound of photo clicking.

"Perfect" Luke said and smiled at us. He gave camera to his mother and come towards us.

"I would like to dance with my Sister in law now"

"I would appreciate that if you find your own woman, Little brother"

I slapped his chest and step back from his grip. Luke stretched his hand out and we began to dance.

"You look pretty, Janis"

"Thank you, you also look very good yourself" I said and he smiled.

"What are you doing these day? I heard from Sebastian you like music"

"I'm training to be a music composer, I write songs and sometimes sing."

"It's so great, if you need help. You know where to find me."

"Thank you, Janis" He said and we stopped dancing walked towards his family.

I leaned against Sebastian for support, as he wrapped his arm around my waist. Lily came towards us, telling us her friends left.

"You know, what happened?" She said and everyone perked up in alert that something happened to her.

"What?"

She laughed for whole 2 minutes and then told us.

"My friend Aiden, you guys know him. He has a crush on Janis. His face went red hundred times, when we talked about Janis" She laughs and everybody joined.

"Really, love?" Sebastian asked me amused. I shrugged.

We bid our good bye and went outside, I felt coat on my shoulder to see my Sebastian coat around my shoulders.

I shrieked as he picked me up in bridal style. I slapped his arm.

Damn his arms!

"Sebastian put me down"

"I'm not gonna put you down, your feet are hurting. I was watching you whole party. End of discussion"

We reached the house, he opened the door and went upstairs. He entered room with me still in his arms. He sat me on the bed. He crouched down and took of my shoes. He massaged my feet, I leaned down and kissed his head. He freezes and on the other hand. I also freezed.

He looked up at me and soon I was on my back, him hovering above me. He was smiling his teeth showing.

"I love you"

My breath hitched, I wasn't used to these three words. I smiled and pulled him down, put my lips on his.

He kissed me back, hand caressed my collarbone. He went to my neck, kissing down to my collarbone.

He sucks on my neck, I moaned as I felt him smile against my skin. He bit my ear lobe. I gasped and his hand went to my thigh.

He caressed my inner thigh, this all left me breathless. He broke the kids and removed his jacket.

I scramble back as he pulled me back from my ankle, I shrieked as he planted kiss on my nose, eyes, cheeks then my lips.

"Go and change into something comfortable." He said and kissed my lips once more.

He got off me and pulled me up with such force, I slammed into his chest.

"Owww"

He grabbed my face and caressed my nose, before pecking it. I smiled.

I got out of his embrace and went to closet. I grabbed black pajama shorts and black full sleeve shirt of Sebastian.

I grabbed make up remover and went to the bathroom. I screamed and turned around.

Lo and behold Sebastian was standing their shirtless. I was pulled back into his bare chest. I watched us from the mirror.

His head dipped into my neck, as he peppered kisses along my neck to my jaw.

"I want you so badly"

I was turned around and pushed against the counter. He leaned in, then I poked his stomach. He pulled back.

"Way to ruin the moment, love"

"I would like to change my clothes so please, get out" I said smiling at him. As he chuckled.

"Devilish woman"

He went out of the room and I locked the door. I changed into pajamas, removed my makeup and washed my face.

I unlocked the door and went out. I saw him sitting on bed, shirtless. I turned off light of bathroom.

I made my way towards the bed. I sat on bed, I was pulled towards the other side.

He kisses my head and I tried to go to the other side, only to be pulled back. I laughed at his clingy gesture. I tried again only to tease him.

He then cages me between his arms, hovering over me. I pecked his nose.

"Love, the amount of affection you give. I might become selfish"

"Really?, it all yours. You can be selfish"

"What about my children? I don't them to be deprived of the affection" he said and I nearly choked on my saliva.

"Sebastian!" I slapped his chest as his chest vibrated with laughter. He felt on his side of bed.

I yawned, my eyes drooping. I closed my eyes. I felt him playing with my hair.

"I love you, Janis"

I fell asleep in his safe embrace.

Author note.

I'm sorry 💀

I wasn't dead, yeah I ran out of the ideas. So it took more time..

Enjoy

Your author
RavenB0

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.9K 1K 18
Read what happens after Lucca Massimo proposes to the love of his life, Bella. ------- Lucca I proposed the love of my life, my angel three months, t...
1.6K 330 6
"အသည်းနှလုံးဟာ တချွင်ချွင်မြည်တဲ့ ခြေကျင်းလေးနဲ့ပေါ့...။ အသက်ခန္ဓာဟာ ခြူသံတွေကြားက, ကကြိုးတွေဖြစ်ပြီး ရူးမူးခြင်းတရားဟာ ရှပ်အင်္ကျီပါးပါးအောက်က ခါးသေ...
153K 5.5K 18
𝐄𝐗𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐒 | ❝Half of her was made of stars; full of death and filled with life. Her other half was made of scars; full of life and filled...
135K 2.3K 41
Alexander de León ⚕ leader of the strongest mafia in the world . finding out that his light was the daughter of his biggest enemy without knowing...