Blown Away (Lloyd Garmadon x...

By Just_Another_IDK

Y/n is the Master of Wind Her parentage is unknown as she was raised by Mystake in a little tea shop in Ninja... More

Child's Play
The Stone Army
The Day Ninjago Stood Still
The Last Voyage
Island of Darkness
Reckless
The Last Hope
Return of The Overlord
Into the Dark
Rise of the Spinjitzu Master
The Surge
The Art of the Silent Fist
The Journey During Blackout
The Curse of The Golden Master
Whilst They Enter the Digiverse
The Road To Recovery
Farewell Titanium Ninja
Call of the Wind
Incorrect Quotes
To the Top
The Invitation
Only One Can Remain
Versus
Spellbound & The Forgotten Element
Day of the Dragon
The Greatest Fear of All & The Corridor of Elders
Winds Of Change
Ghost Story
Wind and Water. Blood and Oil
Peek-A-Boo
Kingdome Come
Grave Danger
The Deep Hatred
Curse World
Infamous
The Mask of Deception
The Jade Princess
The Oni and The Dragon
Snake Jaguar
Dead Man's Squall
The Quiet One
Game of Masks
The Last
Until next time
Dread On Arrival
It's Not Over
True Potential
Big Trouble, Little Ninjago
Incorrect Quotes Pt. 2
~~~Contest~~~
Whatever it Takes
The Resistance
Unpredictably
A Chip in The Armor
Winner!!!
An Army of One Ghost
The Weakest Link
Saving Faith
Green Destiny
Darkness Comes
Endings
Months After The Battle
Questing For Quests
And So Trouble Begins
Into The Fire
Incorrect Quotes and Memes 3
Devastation
Wrath of Wind
Fear
When Tomorrow Comes
The Never Realm
For Hearth and Home
Going Alone
This Question Will Affect The Plot
The Quiet
Krag's Lament
Shadow of Ice and Terror
Fragile Hope
Awakenings
Now and Always Windsor-Garmadon
After The Party (18+)
This Changes Everything
Dyer Island
Level 13
Outside of the Game
Shintaro
Plunge into Darkness
The Worst Rescue Ever
Rescue/ Escape Attempt 2
Queen of the Munce
Grief Bringer
The Darkest Hour
Battle for the Caverns
The Island
Keepers of the Amulet
The Gift of Jay
The Tooth of Wojira
99th Chapter 18+ Special
A Big Splash
Hello there
To Find Mysteries and Secrets
When Octapus meets Master of Sky
Wojira Rising
Goodbye
One Year
Incorrect Quotes 4
Similarities
Wrong Side of The Law
The Message
Goosebumps
1 Year ANNIVERSARY
When it all falls down
Then Whatever
When it don't work out for the better
If It Just Aint Right
Then its time to say Goodbye
A Change
A Lesson In Anger
The Moment
The Explanation
You've Been Waiting For
Catch Up
In the Mean Time
Calling for Allies
Emotions
Incorrect Quotes 5
Before the Last Stand
The Last Stand
The Lost

The Grey Ninja

10.5K 171 209
By Just_Another_IDK

Mystake sat in her rocking chair as she watched (y/n) balance on a singular wooden pole no thicker or taller than a broom stick. The pole barely swayed nor the did the young girl, she was barely 10 years old and didn't look fatigued from the exercise that would leave many shaking. Mystake stood up and circled the girl.  Mystake could barely see (y/n)'s grey shirt move from breathing, it was like she was asleep. Mystake looked at her black pants, if her legs were tiring, the shivering of her pant legs would be the first tell but she saw no such sign. "Breathe," she instructed and she heard (y/n) take a deep breath and exhale. Mystake walked to a bench where a few wooden throwing knives waited for her, she picked one up and threw it at the child. 

(y/n) opened a single eye and remained perfectly still as the blade sailed past her nose. Mystake grinned as she picked up the entire row of knives that rested on the benched and threw them at (y/n). The young girl's eyes flew open as she flipped from the staff and in mid-air she kicked in an arch to generate a gust the blew the knives to the ground. She landed perfectly. Mystake gave a small smile and was met with a ginormous grin as (y/n) bounced over to her and tugged her coat. "That was my best time yet, two and a half hours," (y/n) celebrated. Mystake patted her head.

"You're getting stronger every day," she said with a hint of sadness. As (y/n)'s power grew she knew that she would become determined to find out the full extent of her power, even as far as lust for more. It was dangerous. She knew that she would not be able to train her to the fullest. (y/n)'s future laid in the hands of another teacher. "Why don't you make me some tea?" she asked and (y/n) nodded rapidly as she skipped into the kitchen at the back of the tea shop. Mystake resumed her position in her rocking chair. She watched as (y/n) patiently steeped the tea. 

Mystake looked upon (y/n) with sad eyes, it would be time to say goodbye soon and she didn't know if she was ready. Her time in Ninjago was peaceful and lonely, (y/n) added joy to her quiet years and she took great pride in the sheer strength and control of wind. An element that was untameable and unpredictable, much like it's Master. Mystake reached to her coffee table draw and removed a pen and paper. 

Dear Wu,

My time with little (y/n) has ended, I have taught her what I can and have raised her to the best of my abilities. She is an excellent student and strives to excel but if that drive is left unchecked, I fear what it can do. I believe it is time for her to learn the ways of Spinjitzu.
~Mystake

She wrote. (y/n) then came with a tray of tea and biscuits, she set it down on the table beside Mystake who rested her head in her hand, "thank you dear," she smiled as (y/n) sat across from her with a contempt smile. The words were heavy in Mystake's throat, but she knew they needed to be said. "(y/n)."

"Hmmm." The young girl replied as she stirred her tea. 

"These past few years with you were some of the best but I have nothing left to teach you," Mystake spoke softly as she reached out and held (y/n)'s hand. She watched as (y/n)'s face turned from happy, to stunned, to confused. Her bows furrowed and Mystake could hear the wind outside pick up.

"What do you mean? I'm staying with you. Right?" (y/n) asked harshly. To her it sounded like Mystake was saying goodbye and she didn't want to say goodbye. She was happy. To her everyday was an adventure where she tested the waters of her power and always looked for the sparkling pride in Mystake's eyes as she improved

"I can no longer teach you my dear, you have learned everything I have to offer, it is time you take your training to the next level," she responded as she watched tears fill (y/n)'s eyes. It made her heart sink, she hated watching (y/n) cry, her sad eyes would soften the hardest of hearts. 

"I don't want to leave," (y/n) sniffled as she held back her tears, wiping her eyes. Mystake pulled (y/n) into a hug. 

"My dear you are talented and strong it would be such a waste of potential; you should go and explore. Make friends, see the world and become stronger, you can't do that from inside my teashop," Mystake smiled as she wiped the tears from (y/n)'s eyes. 

"Can I come visit?" (y/n) asked.

"Anytime."

~~~***~~~

With a jingle the door to the tea shop opened. Mystake greeted Wu as usual. Wu looked to the stairs as (y/n) cautiously stepped onto the floor of the tea shop. Mystake guided (y/n) to stand in front of Master Wu. The Spinjitzu Master stroked his chin as he surveyed the young girl. He could tell that she was sad to leave but her eyes held a mischief, and curiosity. "Hello young one, my name is Sensei Wu," he greeted.

(y/n) nodded shyly at him, "my name is (y/n) Windsor," she introduced herself shyly as she stepped behind Mystake. The elderly lady gently pushed (y/n) forward. Sensei Wu started out the door and waited for her as she gave Mystake one last hug.

"I'll always be proud of you," Mystake whispered into (y/n)'s ears as she let go, "it's time," she finalized as (y/n) walked to the door. The young Master of wind gave Mystake one last wave as she stepped outside and left her old life. 

Mystake sighed. As she returned to stacking tea, (y/n) hadn't even been gone for a minute and the tea shop felt emptier and quiet but she couldn't wait to see what destiny had in story for (y/n). She chuckled to herself. She couldn't believe that she had let herself get attached to a small child. 

~~~***~~~

It was late in the afternoon as Sensei Wu opened the door to the Dojo owned by Dareth. There was no one using the training space. "Place your bags down and remove your shoes (y/n) for me to begin training you I must know what level you start at," he said as he twirled his staff. (y/n) did as he asked and removed her shoes and left her bag of clothes at the door.

She got in a fighting stance. Her fists were opened as she circled the Spinjitzu teacher. He could tell that she was quick due to how lightly her feet touch the floor. He knew to react quickly and block because in a matter of seconds (y/n) had dashed behind him and aimed a blow at his back. He used the momentum to throw (y/n) off her feet, but she was able to cartwheel and regain her footing. Sensei Wu wanted to see what her defensive skills were like and began to attempt to strike her with his staff but (y/n) was too quick. With each attack she dodged, ducked and weaved just out of reach. He wasn't ready when he felt his feet sweep out from under him. He was quick to regain his footing as well and realized that he had greatly underestimated the girl. "Use your elemental power," he instructed. She nodded in reply and made a punching motion. Sensei Wu stepped out of the way from the invisible attack. He was impressed, she used the wind as if it were an extension on her body, he knew this was part of the ferocious teaching Mystake would have taught her. He had to admit he had trouble dodging her blows which she paired greatly with her element. He raised his hand and ended the exercise. "I have seen enough," he said. He laid a hand on her shoulder. "Tomorrow we will begin your training but now is the time for you to meet your teammates who will in time become your family," he smiled. (y/n) returned it with a nervous one.

Her hands had been shaking all day. Even through the short sparing match it felt like she couldn't control her hands. She was scared that Sensei Wu would refuse to train her, and she would let Mystake down. Her worries were eased a little after the match, but she was nervous about what her teammates would think. She didn't want to be a bother; she knew that her power would accidentally knock over vases and many other valuables... she just didn't want anyone to hate her. 

~~~***~~~

Sensei Wu stepped inside the dining room where the Ninja were eating dinner, "Sensei where have you been?" asked Kai as he finished a spoonful of food.

Sensei stepped to the side and gestured to (y/n) to step forward. She was frozen as the gaze of 6 people fell on her. She felt like hiding but instead she gave an awkward wave. "This is (y/n), she is my new student and will one day be your new teammate, treat her well," Wu introduced as he stepped aside as the team surrounded her. 

"Another kid?" Jay whined.

"Pay no attention to him, that's Jay, I'm Cole," the Master of Earth introduced.

Zane shook (y/n)'s hand, "I'm Zane."

"My name is Kai," he grinned pointing at himself.

"Give her some space," Nya scolded as she pushed past the and leaned down, so she was the same height as (y/n), "I'm Nya, it'll be good to have another girl in this boys club," she joked.

(y/n) peered past their shoulders and noticed a blonde hair boy staring at her. She didn't have many friends her age. She found comfort in the solace of the tea shop and training and never even thought of the concept. She tried peering past them to catch a better look at the blonde boy her age. "Lloyd, come say hi," Kai insisted as he stepped aside so that Lloyd could shyly meet her. 

The ninja looked at each other, they had never seen Lloyd act this way. They were well aware of how much Lloyd hated girls, but it seemed that (y/n) had stunned him into silence. "Hi, I'm (y/n)," she greeted quietly as she held out her hand, she gave Lloyd a soft smile.

"L-Lloyd," he stammered as he shook her hand. He didn't know why he was so nervous around (y/n); he would have usually been disgusted with shaking hands with a girl, but he could barely form the words to talk to her.

(y/n)'s attention went to Cole who moved another chair next to Lloyd's seat, "you arrived on a good day (y/n), today was Zane's turn to cook," he smiled as he gestured for her to take a seat. She gave him a thankful nod as she sat on the chair and Zane brought her a plate of food. 

"She's so adorable," Nya squealed as she noticed (y/n) smile at the nice smelling food. "aww," she added as she watched the smile spread on (y/n)'s face after the first bite. 

Jay got up from the table to return his plate and accidentally knocked over the glass. (y/n) was the first to react as she used her power to make sure the glass didn't shatter when it hit the ground, she then used the wind to push the cup towards her and she got up from her chair and handed it to Jay. "You're an elemental master?!" Jay gasped, (y/n) nodded, "that's so cool!"

"Yeah, I can use the wind," she said nervously as she tucked a strand of hair behind her nearby.

"I'm the green Ninja, I'm supposed to be able to control this pretty cool power!" Lloyd boasted, catching her attention. Cole got up and stood with Jay in the kitchen nudging him to look at the two children.

"Really like what?" (y/n) asked with a sparkle in her eyes.

"Yep, legend has it that I can wield the golden power and defeat the darkness," he bragged.

"Spar with me tomorrow, I'd like to see what you can do?" (y/n) asked. Lloyd rubbed the back of his head.

"Uh- the thing is that I'm new to this green ninja stuff," he said nervously. His eyes met hers as she chuckled. 

"Don't worry I'm sure we both have a lot to improve on," she said.

"Have you ever read Starfarer?" he asked and (y/n) shook her head. "Have you been living under a rock?" he asked.

(y/n) shook her head, "I've been living in a tea shop," she replied as Lloyd grabbed her wrist. 

"We can't let this go unresolved, I have some comics you can borrow," he smiled as he led her to his room. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

703 22 11
An eerie Wind is blowing through Ninjago. A Wind that Charlie thought she'd never feel again. Morro, the deceased Elemental Master of Wind returned a...
20.2K 555 32
Lloyd Garmadon holds the coveted title of the most powerful Elemental Master in Ninjago. But even in times of peace he can't seem to catch a break...
234K 7.3K 61
βž› 𝑼𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒕𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒂 π’˜π’†π’†π’Œ. *ੈ✩ Y/n is master of times descendent, also known as acronix's son. Although he has no memory's...
2.6K 81 20
Follow the adventures of the elemental protectors of Ninjago as they battle all kinds of enemies, gain allies and many more! (Ninjago belongs to the...