The Time travel of Revenge

By Cromonight

Ning Wei is a professional assassin in the 21st century. She was 16 when she ranked as the Eighth Major Colon... More

Introduction of Ning Wei
The Death
The New World
Meet and Greet
The Scheme
The Night
The Journey
The Royal Place
The Emperess Dowgar.
Jealous like a jelly
Time Flies As The Day of Banquet Arrived
Misunderstanding
The Last Day
Identity
The Spring Festival
Regret
Wedding
War
Dream

Disclosure

148 4 1
By Cromonight

This story is a frictional story. The characters present in this novel are created by the writer itself none of the information shared is true and is just a part of the writers imagination and creativity.

This story is an original novel with no content derived from any other publishers work. None of the part has been copied from any other work or media.

Please  do share and vote if you like the story.

If there is any problem with the publishers work, please share it with the writer to solve the problem.

Please Enjoy reading and discover the new world. 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 39 31
Wei An Ge was a Crown Princess of the darkest kingdom, Hei An Guang. Her life has been dedicated to the kingdom including merciless training since a...
402K 7.2K 149
In her past life, Su Meng married Wei Ting, thinking that she could eventually win his heart with tolerance and flattery. For this, she tried to flat...
27.1K 513 49
Synopsis Previously, Jian Yiling was the supporting character who was destined to be cannon fodder. However now, with the memories of future events...
82 1 7
Love Chronicles follows the adventures of the wayward being known as The Traveler as he sojourns through multiple dimensions. His goal? To find an in...