I found you (Captain America...

By petlover234

Steve Rogers thought in that night 14 years ago he had lost his loving wife and baby daughter. But the truth... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
A/N
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/N
Holy Crap!!!
The Sequal Is Here
100k
150k/New Cover
200k Update

Chapter 12

9.7K 263 26
By petlover234

"Molly, you need to eat something," Stephanie said.

I stayed silent. It's been a week and I still haven't eaten anything and I haven't left my old room in the orphanage.

"He's never coming back Stephanie. He left me here. He doesn't want me, just like everyone else," I said.

"Molly, he wanted you safe and that's why your here. Now please eat something," she said and sat down a plate of food and left the room.

Steve's POV
I walked down the stairs of Sam's house. I sat down and a phone started ringing.

"Hello?" Sam answered, "Yes one second."

"Steve it's for you," he said.

I put the phone to my ear.

"Hello," I said.

"Steve this is Stephanie."

"Stephanie, hello I've been meaning to call. How's my girl doing?"

"Um not good."

"Why?!? What happened?!?"

"Steve, she hasn't eaten sense you dropped her off. She think you abandoned her."

"Oh no. Is there any way I can talk to her."

"Sure one second."

There was silence. Then she started calling out Molly's name.

"Stephanie! Is she alright!"

"She's not here, I don't know we're she went."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 3.4K 44
In which Abigail James-Stark is placed in the care of her long-lost father and her life is turned upside down. [Marvel Avengers] [Book One of the Iro...
252K 5.8K 49
My name is Ruth Costa and I am twelve years old. I was abused and traumatized because of my past, which led me to find the one of the most dangerous...
302K 6.2K 33
People call Tony Stark a lot of things. A genius, billionaire, playboy, and philanthropist are just a few from a very long list. But "father" is prob...
30.3K 449 21
Ann Julie Cowell is a daughter of Simon Cowell and Paula Abdul. When her parentsbreak up in 2012 and her dad gets baby with Lauren Silverman she stay...