πŒπ„πŒπŽπ‘πˆπ„π’| πŠπ•

lavishbbyk tarafΔ±ndan

If you've never been in a completely crazy relationship, I'd suggest you get yourself prepared before reading... Daha Fazla

𝐒.
ππ‘πŽπ‹πŽπ†π”π„
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 π“π–πŽ
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 π…πŽπ”π‘
𝟏
𝟐
πŸ‘
πŸ’
πŸ“
πŸ”
πŸ•
πŸ–
πŸ—
𝟏𝟎
𝟏𝟏
𝟏𝟐
πŸπŸ‘
πŸπŸ’
πŸπŸ“
πŸπŸ”
πŸπŸ•
πŸπŸ–
𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 π—•π—œπ—₯𝗧𝗛𝗗𝗔𝗬 π—©π—’π—‘β€οΈŽοΈŽ πŸ•Š
πŸπŸ—
𝟐𝟎
𝟐𝟏
𝟐𝟐
πŸπŸ‘
πŸπŸ“
πŸπŸ”
❀︎︎
πŸπŸ•
ππŽππ”π’ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑

πŸπŸ’

3.4K 156 301
lavishbbyk tarafΔ±ndan

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓|𝟮:𝟮𝟯 𝗣𝗠
-
Jayda stepped out of the shower and onto her marble bathroom floors, grabbing the towel that sat on the counter.

When she woke up she had cooked herself some breakfast, then hopped in the shower so she could go to Dess's house. She made sure to text the group chat before getting in though.

She was positive that they were just as excited to see her as she was to see them.

About 10 minutes later, She was fully dressed, her hair was done, and she was ready to go.

"F-r-e-e, fuck nigga free" Jayda sung along, turning up the radio. It was chill Saturday and she almost felt at peace. No Von, no India, no anything that would bring her problems. She just hoped that it stayed that way.

Pulling into Dess's driveway, she gathered her charger, phone, and purse before making her way up to the front door.

Before she could knock, the door swung open and appeared Dess and Tae attacking her in a bone crushing hug.

"We heard your car from inside the living room." Destiny smiled showing her pearly whites. "We missed yo' bald headed ass." Tae kissed her forehead.

"I missed y'all too and no to much on me Tae." Jayda playfully rolled her eyes. The three of them walked into the living room, mostly catching up on everything that's been happening as Criminal Minds played on the tv. Jayda made sure not to leave any details out.

"Hollon a second" Tae held up his pointer finger, making Dess and Jayda stop talking and put their full attention on him. "He kidnapped you?" He furrowed his eyebrows, almost in disbelief.

"Yes! I know that it sounds crazy but it's true." Jayda looked at the two of them with her perfectly arched eyebrows raised.

"Ok but why would he do all of that just to cheat on you?" Dess asked, only receiving a shrug from Jayda.

"Because niggas are stupid." Tae shook his head, making both of the girls laugh. "That part." Jayda chuckled.

"But Jayda you really had us pissed though. Don't ever do no shit like that again! I get that you were kidnapped and shit, but you could've replied to our texts." Destiny spoke in a serious tone.

"Yeah, you could've at least called us." Tae agreed with her, also getting on Jayda's ass for what she had done.

"I know and I'm sorry. I thought i was making new friends but she turnt out to be fake as fuck. I know who my real day ones are though." Her face changed from a mug to a wide smile and so did theirs when they realized she was talking about them.

"We is! Fuck that India hoe." Tae laughed.
"Right! Fuck China." Dess added, making all three of them bust out laughing.

This is what Jayda missed the most. Just laughing with her bestest friends. If she was having the worst day of her life, just being in their presence made her day and she loved that.

"As much as i would love to stay—no scratch that. I'm ready to go home so I'll see y'all later." Jayda stood up from the couch, causing them to do the same.

"Well fuck you too then." Dess rolled her eyes as her and Tae walked towards Jayda to give her one last hug before she leaves.

"I still love you. Bye y'all." Jayda let out a small laugh at Dess's sentence before pulling away from the hug and leaving out of the door.

𝟕 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

Jayda got out of her car and began walking up to her door, grabbing the keys out of her purse to unlock it.

"I'm hungry." She mumbled, opening the door and taking the keys out before closing it back. Jayda's head snapped towards the living room, hearing moving as if someone was inside.

She reached in her purse and pulled out the switchblade she always kept inside and walked towards the living room, gripping the weapon she held.

When she entered the room, her mood switched from scared to irritated when she saw Durk, India, and Dayvon standing there.

"I just can't catch a fucking break—What are y'all doing inside of my house?!" Her voice raised from the amount of anger she was feeling at the moment.

In her eyes, they were all just psychos who needed to leave her alone. Well, durk got a pass though. He didn't really do her any wrong.

"You thought you could just leave Jayda? You got the game fucked up ma. On king David." Von walked towards her with a mug on his face.

"What did you expect? You cheated on me with her!" She looked from him to India, causing his face to change to a soft expression.

"And you supposed to be my twin gang. Fuck you and this bitch." Durk spoke up, walking to stand beside Jayda with India and Von in front of them.

"How would you feel if i fucked yo' bitch, Huh?!" Durk added, his voice rising. "That shit hurt Von! She was gone be my wife."

"Look, i'm sorry. On folks nem grave i am. Jay she don't mean shit to-" Von was cut off by Durk speaking again.

"She don't need yo' sorry nigga. She fucking with a real nigga like me." He said.

"Wait w-what?" Jayda looked at him with knitting eyebrows.

"What the fuck you mean? You fucking with this nigga Jayda?" Von looked at her with pure anger flashing in his eyes.

"Hell yeah. She was just kissing on a nigga yesterday." Durk pettily smirked, enjoying to watch von feel what he felt.

"What?! You kissed my nigga Jayda!?" India yelled, making everyone look at her before saying—"Shut up!"

"India just hush right now." Von told her, causing her to frown then sit down on the couch, watching them fuss and argue.

"The kiss didn't mean anything Durk. I'm single!" Jayda looked at the two of them.

"You-" Durk was cut off by Von pulling his gun from his waistband and shooting him three times in his chest. India covered her mouth with her right hand before rushing to Durk's side.

"No, no Durk!" She cried out, pulling his head onto her lap. While Durk was in pain and slowly dying, Von was just staring Jayda down with what looked like black eyes.

His eyes were normally dark brown..not black. So she knew that was not good. At all.

"Baby please come back!" India cried, pulling his now dead body close to hers.

Tuning India out, Von stopped staring at Jayda and spoke by saying—"You want to know what happened to the last bitch that cheated on me?"

"Ask me Jayda." He deviously smirked, taking another few steps forward.

"No." She shook her head, wiping the tears that were streaming down her face. India had told her about Von's old girlfriends and how they "didn't make it past a week" but she never told her what actually happened to them.

It was honestly the fact that he just shot his best friend like it was a random person off of the street that scared her. He was acting so unfazed. Didn't they grow up together?..

"So you ain't gone ask me Jay?" He asked, making Jayda shake her head no. "India what happened to the last bitch that cheated on Grandson?" He turned to India who had eyeliner running down her face from all the crying she was doing.

"You killed her." She truthfully answered, looking up at him with glossy eyes. Her saying that was all it took for Jayda to start running towards the kitchen to grab a larger knife with von hot on her trail.

"What you gone do Jayda? Stab me?" He chuckled, walking into the kitchen seeing the big knife she was holding. He held his gun up, showing her that she had already lost. What was a knife compared to a gun?

"Just leave, please." She sniffed, once again wiping her tears. "Not until i make sure yo' ass dead and gone." He hurried to the other side of the counter and snatched her by the arm.

She stood no chance against him. He was stronger, taller, and buffer. She knew that trying to fight back wouldn't do her any good but she still tried.

As she went to push him back with her free arm, he grabbed it and pushed her into the ground.

"India! Help me!" She screamed, watching von grip his gun then aim it at her head. India ran into the kitchen with her yellow shirt covered in Durk's blood and saw von standing over her as she cried for help.

"Try something and watch i off yo' ass." Von glared at the light skinned girl who stood their, unsure of what to do.

"I'm sorry Jayda." India looked down at her then ran towards the front door. Jayda started to cry harder when she heard the door open then close, meaning she had left.

She looked back at von who stood over her with a smirk plastered onto his face. She didn't want to die.

"Damn bae..we could've been something." He chuckled, about to pull the trigger before loud banging was heard on the door.

Von furrowed his brows, looking from the door to back to jayda and putting his pointer finger against his mouth, signaling for her to stay quiet.

"FBI, OPEN UP! FBI, OPEN UP!" Was what they heard from outside the door.

"Fuck." Von cursed under his breath. He knew what they were here for and why.

Before he knew it, the door was kicked down and in came five men with their guns in their hands, aiming it straight at von.

"On your knees with your hands behind your head!" One man ordered as the rest of them surrounded the counter.

Von didn't say anything, he just did as told and got into his knees before putting his hands behind his head.

"You are arrested for the murder of Misharron Jermeisha Allen. You have the right to remain silent. Any statements that you make can and will be used against you in court. You have the right to an attorney and if you cannot afford one, one will be appointed for you." The same man stated while cuffing him.

"Ma'am are you alright?" Another man came to help Jayda off of the floor. "Yes, i am." She nodded, watching as the officer lead Von outside in cuffs.

"Do you need—"

"No i'm fine." Jayda grabbed her keys off of the counter and rushed outside. She saw Von sitting in the backseat of the cop car, already looking at her.

As the cop car started to drive off, von blew her a kiss which creeped her out more than she already was.

Jayda got into her car and backed out of her driveway. The cops had stayed at her house when they found the body in the living room. She made sure to leave before they could question her or take her down to the station. After what she had just went through, she needed to leave. Jayda didn't know where she was going, she just had to leave that house.

That man was truly...crazy.
-
TO BE CONTINUED
-
The end of the story is approaching.
What's y'all favorite scene in the book so far?

#LLKV

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

46.3K 1.2K 10
(WARNING A LOT OF MISSPELLING AND GRAMMER)) Your father and brother died in a shooting attack. Your mother tried making you happy but it was no use...
124K 6.5K 44
***WARNING: THIS STORY INCLUDES MATURE CONTENT AND VIOLENCE**** Enjoy. I don't have a description yet but you won't regret reading πŸ’™
300K 14.1K 47
I don't even know what's going to happen in this story, I'm really freestyle writing, but I'm going to try to keep it interesting. Basically Read to...
240K 4.8K 25
not forcing you, but this story is 1 of a kind... read now ! πŸ”ž ( or be mature )