๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž (๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ฎ...

By AnaisLovesBoobies

๐“œ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฑ๐“ธ(Vampire) & ๐“™๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ฐ(Human) story๐Ÿ™ƒ ๐—๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๏ฟฝ... More

Note before story๐Ÿ–ค
Chpt. 1 โค๏ธ
Chpt. 2 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chpt. 4 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chpt. 5 โค๏ธ
Chpt. 6 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chpt. 7 โค๏ธ
Chpt. 8 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chpt. 9 โค๏ธ
Chpt. 10 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chpt. 11 โค๏ธ
Chpt. 12 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chpt. 13 โค๏ธ
Chpt. 14 ๐Ÿ–ค

Chpt. 3 โค๏ธ

867 33 32
By AnaisLovesBoobies

˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•

Jisung and Minho walked into the cafeteria and there were still people coming in but luckily there weren't a lot of people around just yet.

Jisung spotted Felix at the table sitting by the people he saw in the class earlier.

Felix got up from his spot and ran over to Jisung and hugged him tightly.

"I missed you... well it's only been like 2 hours and 45 minutes and exactly 23 seconds but still! I thought Lee Know ate you or something" Felix said as he continued to squeeze Jisung.

"I didn't, at least not yet" Minho joked. A bit of fear struck Jisung at his words which Minho obviously noticed.

"I'm just messing with you, remember what I said?" Minho asked.

"Yea..." Jisung said blankly. "Are you hungry?" Felix asked.

Jisung was absolutely starving but Mrs.Kim told him that he shouldn't eat so much nowadays and even at home when he tried eating they would sometimes discipline him just for asking.

"No... I'm okay" Jisung said.

"You're lying, just come in the lunch line with us" Minho said, it was obvious he read Jisung's thoughts.

"Is there a way you can't read my mind?" Jisung asked. "Of course, I just choose to read" Minho said bluntly.

Jisung sighed and took out his phone from his pocket.

His stomach pained just reading the text he got from his "parents". They were in a family group chat so that they could both text him anytime they needed to.

Jisung felt like he wanted to cry but didn't want to draw any unwanted attention.

The messages said:

Mrs. K : You better not eat anything at that school and if I find out that you did you already know what's going to happen.

Mr.K : Also you're going to have to walk home, you might just lose some weight.

Jisung honestly wanted this to end, he just wanted his real parents back but unfortunately that was never gonna happen.

Minho could sense the sudden tension off of Jisung and started to feel worried.

"Is there a bathroom in here?" Jisung said, avoiding both Felix and Minho's eye contact.

"Yea, through that door over there" Minho said. "I'll come with you" Felix said.

"No... I wanna go alone" Jisung said, as he walked towards the door.

He went inside of a stall and took out a small blade, he was tempted to add to the cuts that were already there.

He didn't just cut himself because of the sadness he feels continuously but because it was a way to cope with everything.

Right before he was about to press the blade in Felix and Minho walked in.

Jisung quickly put it away and wiped away his tears.

"The energy in here is bad" Minho said. "Jisung? Is everything okay?" Felix added.

"Yea, guys I'm fine, I'm ready to eat lunch now" Jisung said from the stall.

Jisung opened the stall door and was greeted with concerned looks from both boys.

They were already treating him as if they knew him for years.

Jisung forced a smile on his face and walked out of the bathroom with them.

Minho and Felix shared looks and they knew exactly what each other were thinking but for Jisung's sake they kept it to themselves.

"When we get back to the table I want you to meet our friends or should I just say the couples" Felix said.

The three of them got their food and walked over to the table but Jisung noticed something weird on Minho's food tray.

"What's in the container?" Jisung questioned. "It's like blood tablets, so we can have blood without having to bite one of you humans" Minho answered.

"Ahh cool" Jisung said as they finally reached the table.

"Okay! You guys can properly introduce yourselves" Felix said enthusiastically.

"I'm Felix's BEST FRIEND in the whole wide world" the boy said as he clinged onto Felix.

"The right way" Felix said. The boy sighed and cleared his throat.

"My name is Yang Jeongin but you can call me I.N if you want" he said with a somewhat genuine attitude.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Jisung but some people call me Han" Jisung replied with a shy smile.

"My name is Kim Seungmin and it's a pleasure to meet you" he said with a wide smile and kind tone.

Jisung thought the boy's smile was so precious, how could such a smile have such a big impact.

And of course the vampires at the table could read his thoughts.

"Awe Seung, he thinks your smile is precious" Changbin said teasingly.

Seungmin smiled once again and covered his face due to being flustered.

A guy with long brown hair shot a look at Jisung which kind of startled him.

"And there's his boyfriend" Felix said with a small eye roll.

"I'm Hwang Hyunjin and the guy who's smile is precious is mine" he said as he moved Seungmin closer to him.

"I don't plan on stealing him from you so it's okay" Jisung joked. "Mm he's funny" Hyunjin said with a smirk.

"I'm Bang Chan but everyone just calls me Chris or Chan" a cotton candy haired boy spoke.

Felix was right, as vampires they do seem pretty normal and not to mention... extremely sexy but Jisung had his eyes on one person.

"And I'm your soulmate but you can call me Minho or Lee Know" Minho said in a serious yet joking way.

Jisung was caught by surprise but nonetheless it made him flustered.

"Yes, I believe I already met you" Jisung said with a smile and a beyond flustered facial expression.

"Awe he's blushing" Seungmin teased. "No I'm not! It's just hot in here" Jisung said with a tone of pure un-honesty.

Minho gave an awkward look at the both of them but tried to play it off.

Someone getting jealous already???😄

˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•

The rest of the day continued and it was about time for school to be dismissed.

Jisung remembered what his parents texted him and he started dreading, he honestly didn't want to walk home since it was quite a distance from the school. Besides he knew he wouldn't make it there before 6pm.

He took a deep breath and began walking off the school campus but then he heard distant voices and one sounded like Felix.

And in all honesty, he couldn't see himself hanging out with them, they seem like great people but he felt like he wasn't up to their standards.

He turned around and seen the group walking up to him. "You really thought we were gonna let you walk alone? You're one of us now!" Felix said as he wrapped his arm around Jisung.

"I don't get it... why am I apart of your group? I honestly think I'm a bit too troubled to hang out with cool people like you, I appreciate the offer though" Jisung said as he moved Felix's arm and walked away.

"What happened with him? He was fine during lunch" Jeongin asked.

"Something's bothering him... I can feel it radiating off of him" Minho replied.

"Well I refuse to let him reject us! Especially me!" Felix said as he began to march up to Jisung but was yanked back by Changbin.

"Binnie! Let go!" Felix whined. "You give Jisung some space, you're already attached to him" Changbin said.

"Naur... I'm not attached to him, I just care about him" Felix replied. "But you just met him today" Bangchan said.

"And so? That's plenty of time" Felix said. "Oh well you're staying here with me, let Minho go talk to him" Changbin said.

"Me? Why me?" Minho said with a shocked expression. "Because I can tell you're gonna start liking him in no time plus besides Felix you're the only other person he spent a lot of time with" Hyunjin said.

"Okay, I'll go" Minho said, "alright we'll walk behind y'all" Seungmin said.

Jisung walked far enough to where he was about to turn a corner when suddenly Minho appeared behind him.

"Shit- I mean... Minho! Why would you do that!" Jisung scolded.

"My apologies, I just wanted to catch up with you" he replied.

"Then walk like a normal person" Jisung said as he pushed past him.

And once again Minho teleported in front of him. "Well I'm not normal nor am I a person" Minho said sarcastically.

"Well if you'd excuse me Mr.Vamp I'm tryna get home" Jisung said.

"I can take you there" Minho said. Jisung was almost tempted but he wasn't gonna let this sexy Vampire stranger know where he lived.

"Strangers aren't supposed to know where I live" Jisung said blankly as he continued to walk.

"Don't be so stubborn, give me a chance to get to know you better" Minho said sincerely.

Jisung stopped walking so that he could get a good look at him. And OH MY LORD was he hot as hell.

"I-.." Jisung said but trailed off.

"Why is he so damn hot... I can't even talk.. Damnit! I forgot he could read minds" Jisung thought to himself.

"As I expected.. you've already taken a liking to me" Minho said with a sarcastic smirk.

"I can make your life so much better Jisung, just let us get more into details with each other" Minho said as he made direct contact with Jisung.

Jisung felt a little strange all of a sudden but ignored the weird feelings.

"Fine okay, and tell your friends to stop creeping around just tell them to teleport up here too" Jisung said.

"They can hear you" Minho said. "Right...." Jisung said to himself.

And so they did, it happened so fast no one saw it coming.

"Sooo are we walking him home?" Seungmin asked. "Why don't we all go to my house?" Felix said.

"I don't know... my Mr and Mrs. Kim won't like that" Jisung said.

"We won't peer pressure you or anything so you don't have to come" Bangchan said.

Jisung thought about it and in that moment he could careless about what his "parents" were gonna say, he just wanted to have fun.

"Fuck it, lets go" Jisung said. "That's the spirit!" Felix said happily as they started walking to his house.

˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•

They arrived to Felix's house and Jisung was shocked. It was literally huge.

"Well you guys already know how my house is so I guess I'll give Jisung a tour" Felix said.

Changbin didn't look too happy about that and Felix and Jisung could tell.

"It's fine Felix I'll probably just stay in one room anyways" Jisung said trying to avoid the look Changbin was giving them.

"Changbin quit being jealous, you will always be my lover, Jisung is a best friend and that's it" Felix said getting a bit annoyed with Chang's behavior.

"Ouch" Jisung said jokingly. "He's always like this but I'm used to it" Felix said.

"I'm not jealous I just don't want y'all two getting too attached" Changbin said.

Felix just rolled his eyes and walked away from Changbin. "Come on lets go Ji" Felix said.

"Ji? Is that a new nickname?" Jisung asked. "Sure is" Felix said.

"Who said you could walk away from me? Please don't be like that" Changbin said as he appeared in front of them.

Jisung took a step back and walked back to where the others were.

Everyone noticed the awkward expression on Jisung's face. "Oh don't worry they're always like this" Jeongin said.

"If you hear exotic noises within the next few minutes then you'll know they're on good terms again" Hyunjin said.

It didn't take a detective to figure out what he meant.

"You guys go to the hangout spot, I'll show Jisung around" Minho said as he stepped up to him and placed an arm around him.

Jisung knew he was blushing but tried his hardest not to show it.

˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•

Minho showed him everything inch of the house... well of course besides the room Felix and Changbin were in.

"He has a very nice house but I liked the 5th guest room the most" Jisung said as he headed back to that room.

Minho walked behind him, curious as to why he was going back.

Jisung plopped down on the giant bed and took a long sigh.

Minho closed the door behind them and took a seat on the bed.

"You guys are literally so cool, no one was like this at my old school" Jisung said after finally deciding to speak.

"What do you mean?" Minho asked. "You guys are the kind of friends I always wanted to have and 4 of you guys are sexy vampires!" Jisung exclaimed.

"You think I'm sexy?" Minho teased, Jisung's face became red.

"No I think Felix is sexy" Jisung said sarcastically. "He's more on the attractive side rather than the sexy side" Minho joked.

"And what side am I on?" Jisung asked. He didn't know why but he felt a bit flirtatious around Minho and with that the atmosphere changed.

"Soul taking side" Minho replied. Jisung didn't quite understand but it sounded good to him.

"What, you want my soul?" Jisung said teasingly. "I already have it" Minho said.

"I'm still alive so I doubt that" Jisung said jokingly. But Minho didn't seem to be joking he seemed really really... mesmerized.

"No, not in that kind of way but in a way that makes you attached to someone" Minho said as he seemed to move closer to Jisung.

"Are you attached to me?" Jisung asked. "I should be asking you" Minho answered.

"I don't get attached to people" Jisung said with a small smirk and a shrug.

"Yea? I bet I can change that" Minho said as he moved his face closer to Jisung's.

"So.. do it" Jisung said as he made direct contact with him.

Minho's eyes went dark and it's like they were looking into Jisung's soul taking up any information about him.

Jisung basically gave permission so of course Minho took the opportunity.

Minho pressed his lips against Jisung's and mentally took over his mind.

Though it was great, Jisung was feeling a slight bit of regret since this was someone he just met THAT DAY and he was already locking lips with a vampire not only that but he was in a person's house he had just met THAT DAY as well.

But then again it's high school, fuck the rules, fuck what parents say and do what you want besides you're gonna regret your teenage life decisions in a few years from now anyway.

(Jisung's mindset :} )

Jisung was so out of it, having this fine ass vampire kiss him was like a dream come true.

But little did he know vampires have a high sex drive and were mildly aggressive...

Jisung broke the kiss and leaned back against the bed to get some air.

"You're mine already, you just don't know it yet" Minho said as he leaned in closer to Jisung.

Attaching his lips to Jisung's neck and kissing there drove Jisung crazyyyy.

And he's never felt like that before, he's never made out with anyone or done anything sexual with anyone let alone a vampire.

As bad he wanted Minho to touch every part of him, he still had some sense left.

"M-Minho no more okay, we need to go to the hangout room" Jisung said through hesitant breaths since Minho was still marking him.

Minho was lowkey devastated, he wanted to claim Jisung right then and there which was odd since he's never got the strong urge to claim anyone, especially someone he didn't know for long.

But he pulled away and avoided looking at Jisung; mainly because he felt a little guilty.

Jisung just met him, he shouldn't be getting overwhelmed on his first day and he could've ultimately gotten really hurt if Minho continued mostly since his inner vampire was begging him to taste Jisung even though he knew it was wrong.

"I'm sorry... and you're right, we should go to the hangout room" Minho said with a bit of guilt on his face.

Jisung thought he made something awkward between them already which could ruin their chances to become closer.

"Minho I didn't mean to upset you.." Jisung said innocently.

"No no no please don't think about it too much, you didn't upset me, I'm upset with myself but it isn't important" Minho said as he held his hand out to Jisung.

"Let me take you back to the others" Minho said with a somewhat smile.

Jisung found it weird how his mood and tone changed but it was better than him looking guilty and upset.

"Well alright then Lee Know" Jisung teased.

Minho didn't want Jisung to think that he was uninterested but he knew something was wrong.

"Why do I want to claim him so bad?"

˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 9.1K 32
#MINSUNG. | ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜บ.
509K 24.9K 42
Minho and Jisung are childhood best friends. They're inseparable. Until Jisung started acting strange, suddenly trying to distance himself from Minho...
424K 21.5K 22
Minho has a big secret, he is a vampire. He lives among humans and tries to act like one. He has many enemies because of who he is which leads to him...
175K 9.2K 59
๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฒ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐š ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ง. ๐€ ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ญ. ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ: ยป ๐›๐ฑ๐› ยป ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๏ฟฝ...