The innocent lost daughter

By AliciaSeebah

Catanya Celestia Romano is her name, or is it? Catanya was kidnapped by her mother, Audrey, at a very young a... More

A\N
Characters
Prologue
Biological?
We found her!
A/N
Reaction
she's coming back
meeting the others
Dinner
Rules
shopping
what they bought
PT.2 what they bought
Rafael POV
Revelation
revelation PT.2
the truth
Movie moments
A/N
familia
meeting the rest of the family
meeting the others (the real part)
Quick A/N
knowing their names
cast PT.2
cast PT.3
A/N
cast PT.4
Cast PT.5
Album Photo
They had found out
Bonding Time
the picture they took
baking time with Nonna
"you already graduated!"
Aunts and niece day
A/N
cast PT.6
meeting HER
A/N
The Hernández
Thank you
OD
ball
A/N
ball pt. 2
A/N
A/N
Instagram account
TikTok account
A/N
day before birthday
birthday
gifts
Bedroom
date
meeting the step family
cast pt. 7
Vacation
swimming
mother and daughter bond
cheater
emotions
first day of school
new book
Number five
trust me
bad decision
pain
Escape?
weapons

Nonna came back

9.6K 237 52
By AliciaSeebah

The idea for this chapter was given to me by Hope9958. So thank you.

"Papa" I say as I see my father standing there with my brothers, "what are you doing here" I ask them.

Have they been following us? No, that's too absurd right.

"We are here to take you back home young lady, we are going back home right now" papa said all angry.

"No!" I say angrily as well.  Papa yelled at me .

" No! You can't do that papa" I say. "Yes I can, I'm your legal guardian and you have to do as I say and that's it" he yelled at me

"But you promised," I say. "Listen here young lady, your my daughter and I get to chose what is right for you, and if your not willing to listen you can start packing your things so I could send you to a fucking orphanage, you should be grateful that I even took you in" he yelled at me.

I flinched because I never knew he would say something like that to me. My whole body Is completely frozen as I looked at him

A look of regonnisation was seen in his eyes, he tried to talk to me but I couldn't even listen to him.

tears pickled in my eyes as I ran towards the car with Apollo and Roman trailing behind me.

I got inside the car and slammed the door really hard. Apollo got in the passenger seat next to me and Roman got in next to him.

Tears flowed down my cheeks as I couldn't keep them in anymore. I sobbed into my hand and refused to look at any of them.

"Cat-" Apollo tries to say, but I cut him off by saying  "don't talk to me"

He sighed and stayed quiet. Papa then got in the car with Rafael, I guess the other took another car.

"You are in so much trouble right now young lady" papa said as he put his seatbelt on.

I stayed quiet and looked out the window. Right after Papa parked the car I got off, not even waiting for him to switch off the car. I ran inside the house.

I could hear them calling out to me but I didn't respond as I ran to my room, locked the door and plopped down on my bed.

As I was crying I then remembered something that nonna told me. She said that if I ever need help with my papa and brothers, I should just call her immediately.

So that's what I did, I took my phone and dialed her number.

Catanya- bold.

Maria- italics.

Hey sweetie.

Hey nonna (sniffles)

Sweetie, what's wrong? Are you crying?

Umm… yeah

Why did something happen, did your brothers or father do something to you?

Yeah… you know Sebastian- Sebastian Hernandez.

Yeah I know him, he is a really good boy and well mannered, but I kinda think your dad hates him. What about it

Yeah umm… so uh, he had asked me out on a date and I agreed, the date was today and a few minutes ago papa showed up at the date and started to yell at me saying stuff such as I shouldn't have kissed him and that I was still underage when he promised he wouldn't disturb the date.

Ohh my, Catanya baby… I'm so sorry to hear about that. You know what, I'm gonna take the jet and come here myself and teach your father a lesson.

Thanks nonna.

No problem sweetie. Oh and don't worry your dad didn't mean any of what he said to you, it's just that he hates Sebastian and that's also why Sebastian is always rude to your father.

Mmkay. Bye Nonna see you tomorrow I guess.

Goodbye honey.

I cut off the call and cried about what it feels like an eternity. I don't know when I fell asleep but I did.

***
The next morning I woke up with my head throbbing, probably due to crying so much last night.

I made my way towards my bathroom, stripped off all of my clothes, I was still in the dress that I wore last night.

I got into the shower, turned it to the hottest possible, I needed to feel pain right now, with the hot water falling down on me like a waterfall, I recall what happened last night.

My father said that I should be grateful that he took me in, it is not like I asked him to do it, he's the one who took custody of me, and then he said that he could also just send me to an orphanage.

After the shower I chose an outfit for the day, I wasn't feeling like wearing anything too chic, I just wanted to be comfortable.

So I just put on a hoodie with some trousers,  put my hair in a messy bun and went back to bed.

I didn't feel like going downstairs to see them so I just waited until Nonna came.

I began to scroll down through TikTok, watching people prank the others.

As I was looking at my phone a knock was heard on my door. "Catanya sweetie, it's me papa, look I know you're mad at me but please at least eat something, I e brought breakfast for you"  my father said.

I decided not to respond. I got up and went to lock my door so that he couldn't come in. I unlocked it this morning before showering, if only I had let the lock on I wouldn't have had to get off my bed.

Uggh! I miss my bed, wait to hold up, now I'm hungry, and not to complain, it's that time of month.

Thank God my aunt got me some feminine products when they were here last time.

I heard my father sigh and then proceed to leave, leaving something on the floor in front of my door.

I opened the door and saw a plate of pancakes wrapped up in plastic. I took it and locked the door again, and I began to eat.

***
It was about at least three hours that I was in my room. The others tried to get me out of the room but I either didn't talk to them or I ignored them.

Another knock was then heard on my door. Ahhh, who dares to disturb me.

"If you're trying to get me out of the room, you can leave, you're wasting your time" I yelled to whoever was at the door.

" Catanya sweetie, it's me Nonna, could you open the door for me please" I heard nonna say

I hurriedly opened my door and hugged her tight, she hugged me back as well " I missed you so much" I said to her as tears began to form in my eyes

"Oh, I missed you too, honey," she said to me. "Come in" I said and step aside letting her I'm in my room.

" How have you been since last night too hun" she asked me. " Not so good". She sighed and Said " don't worry I've already talked to your father, and I know he said that he would put you in an orphanage" .

Hearing that made tears form again in my eyes. " He didn't mean it sweetheart, you're dad, he just hates Sebastian with a passion".

"But why?" I ask her. " Let me tell you the whole story. .. ….. so it happened like four to five years ago…. Sebastian was about eighteen years old or so…. His father had come here with him for the first time, when he saw a baby picture of you, he then asked your father how old you should be now and made a deal with him…. He said to your father that if he was the one to find you he will get to marry you, only if you kiss him and having no other choice your father agreed, after all, Sebastian's family had more connection to other people than we do. So when you came back, your father was scared that he was going to have you fall in love with Sebastian and leave him again, so that's why he talked to you guys like that last night"

" I didn't know any of that," I said, " it's okay sweetie you didn't know".

I hugged her again, and silently cried on her shoulders as she massaged my head. I don't know when but I let darkness overtake me.

maria pov.

When Catanya called me crying last night, telling me about what this idiot son of mine did, I decided to fly down to New York, and give him a talk.

Just as Catanya cut off the call, Alfredo came out of the bathroom.

"What's wrong amore, you look worried"

"It's Catanya" I say while biting my nails. "Is she okay, did something happen?" Alfredo asked worryingly.

" It's a long story" I say with a sigh. " Tell me" he said while sitting on the bed and grabbing my hands into his large one.

" Well, you know Sebastian……Sebastian Hernandez (he nods), he had asked Cat on a date with him, and your idiotic son and grandsons promise to let her go, but guess what, they followed her to her date and just when they were about to kiss, Armani interrupted them by yelling at  Catanya, and started saying all kinds of things…. That's why she just called me crying right now and asked if I could come and live with them for a few weeks from tomorrow". I finished the story and looked at Alfredo

"This idiot, how could he" .
"I know".

"You should go, and stay with her," suggested Alfredo. "Yeah I know, I'll go and pack my bags" I said and left for our closet.

I packed enough clothes for at least three weeks. I then packed some pictures that I have of Cat when she was a baby.

When I came out of the closet Alfredo just finished a call. "I just called Ernando, he'll get the jet ready for you to leave tomorrow".

I nodded and went to bed thinking of how I could insult this stupid son of mine.

***
I was currently on my way to my son's house, the guards let me in and I went to knock on the door.

A surprised Roman stood there looking at me wearing only pajamas, "grandma" he asked.

"Yes, grandma…. Get out of the way and lead me to your father and your brothers right now I need to talk to them" I say angrily.

His eyes widened and he immediately led me to the others in the living room.

" Mom," a confused Armani asked. I nodded firmly and his eyes widened. Roman makes his way to sit next to Rafael and try to make himself as if he was not there.

" What are you doing here?" Alexander asked me.

"I'm here to know why the hell have you been following my granddaughter on her date and then yelling at her for kissing Sebastian".

" How did you-" I don't give Armani the time to finish his sentence as I cut him off.

" Answer. My. Question" I say as I glared at them.

"Mom she was kissing a guy who is way to old for her" said that stupid son of mine.

"Boys out, you're lucky you guys did not yell at her or else" I say pointing my fingers at them.

They gave their dad a look of pity then went out of the room.

"Explain yourself" .

"Mom, she was kissing Sebastian, a guy who wanted to marry her when he only saw a baby picture of her"

"So, this guy is completely in love with her, and you go and yell at her for some feeling that she can't even control".

" Look son, I know you have a big problem with this guy, but that does not give you the right to yell at your own daughter for that and now I want you to tell me exactly what you said to her"

" I-I may or may not have said that I could easily send her to an orphanage if she's not willing to listen to me and also said that she should be grateful I even took her in," Armani said.

You could see guilt in his eyes as well as the way he spoke.

" You what?" I yelled at him, " I know and I'm trying to apologize but she won't even let me in her room".

" Well good for you, she shouldn't". He looks down sadly. " Could you please talk to her for me".

I sigh and nodded " fine, but you will have to go and give her an apology by yourself later". He nods
And I went to Cat's room.

After talking with Cat, she fell asleep and I gently placed her on her bed. She has barely any weight so it was kind of easy.

I gently closed the door as I got out of her room, "what did she say"

"Nothing but I told her why you hate Sebastian so much". He nodded and went downstairs looking all sad.

I sigh and decide to go to my room and unpacked my stuff as well.

__________________________

Hey guys

Again this idea for this chapter was given by.Hope9958   .
Thank you so much.

Lots of love
XOXO Alicia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.5K 3.4K 21
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
176K 9.2K 87
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
189K 4.4K 53
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
267K 19K 145
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...