The Rise of the Space Emperor...

By TheWritingGriffin

Y/N has recently moved to Kuoh where he meets Issei, quickly becoming friends with him despite his perverted... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 (S1)
Chapter 2 (S1)
Chapter 3 (S1)
Chapter 4 (S1)
Chapter 5 (S1)
Chapter 6 (S1)
Chapter 7 (S1)
Chapter 8 (S1)
Chapter 9 (S1)
Chapter 10 (S1)
Chapter 11 (S2)
Chapter 12 (S2)
Chapter 13 (S2)
Chapter 14 (S2)
Chapter 15 (S2)
Chapter 16 (S2)
Chapter 17 (S2)
Chapter 18 (S2)
Chapter 19 (S2)
Chapter 21 (S2)
Chapter 22 (S3)
Chapter 23 (S3)
Chapter 24 (S3)
Chapter 25 (S3)
Chapter 26 (S3)
Chapter 27 (S3)

Chapter 20 (S2)

348 17 0
By TheWritingGriffin

"Speaking" 'Thoughts/communicating with sacred gear'

'Sacred Gear communicating with Host'

The next day after school Y/N finds himself with Issei and Asia in the courtyard of the ORC while the rest of the group are watching from the window of the clubroom, as Issei throws a ball at Gasper he manages to freeze it in place without freezing everyone else.

Y/N: "Good job Gasper,"

Asia: "Good job Gasper, you're able to catch it once out of every 20 trys now"

Issei: "Which is a big improvement from zero, alright next ball"

Asia: "Incoming"

Issei: "Ready or not here we go!"

Gasper: "Okay.. Owww"

Y/N just facepalms before helping Gasper up and taking the ball back to Issei and Asia

Y/N: "I'm going to step out for a bit, I need some air"

Issei: "But you're outside already-"

By the time Issei had finished his sentence Y/N had vanished through a pink portal

Kiba: "What's wrong with Y/N, he hasn't been himself today"

Koneko: "I don't smell Rias on him either"

Issei: "That's not good, for him.... hehe nows my chance to snag President for my harem Oww-"

Asia smacks Issei's head as he gets a pervy face thinking about Rias

.......

Y/N: "Do you think she'll stay mad at me forever?"

Palkia: "Well you did keep the fact that you were friends with her mortal enemy, but she will come around"

Y/N: "You're not giving me any confidence, what do you think Dialga?"

Dialga: "I'm not an expert in this area Y/N, neither is Palkia"

Y/N: "That's unfortunate, also where's Cynthia?"

Dialga: "She's still searching for my Artifacts, Palkia was able to locate the dimension it's hidden in but I refused to let him give her the exact location."

Y/N: "Well that will help her get stronger so that's good, but I still don't know what to do about Rias!!"

Palkia: "Give her time then give her something that shows how much you care about her"

Y/N: "A gift yes but what to give her hmmmmmmm she likes Kyoto, red, any kind of japanese culture,-"

Dialga: "Calm down Y/N, you still need to give her some time to herself"

Y/N: "Yea... you're right"

Palkia: "Lets do some training to get your mind off of things, Dialga you in?"

Dialga: "I have time"

Y/N: "...."

Y/N summons his weapons and summons his balance breaker that Palkia had started getting him to train with before he starts to take on the two gods getting himself thrown around from their immense power, everytime Y/N sustains an injury the balance breaker heals him

Y/N: "Woah why do I heal like the phenex clan?!"

Palkia: "Your body's slowly evolving to become a incarnation of space like me, eventually you will become the God of Space, when your body is ready your devil pieces will be removed along with your Devil DNA and you will transition"

Y/N: "How long will that take to remove the devil part in me?"

Palkia: "Who knows, you're the first wielder of my sacred gear"

Y/N: "Great...."

Y/N and the two gods contine to train in the spacial dimension for the rest of the night before Y/N teleports home exhausted, walking into his room to get changed for school Y/N finds Akeno and Rias sleeping on his bed which surprised Y/N, as quietly as he could Y/N grabs his school uniform unfortunately not quiet enough Akeno wakes up and wraps herself around him.

Akeno: "Why were you so late Y/N~~~ I wanted you~"

Y/N: "I had some things on my mind, also why is Rias here I thought she was still angry at me"

Akeno: "How could she stay angry at my adorable underclassman~~ but she's also willing to hear you out as to why you didn't tell anyone"

Y/N: "That's a relief"

Rias: "Hm mmmm mmm Y..Y/N is that you? why are you just getting home so early in the morning..."

Y/N: "I was thinking about what happened, I am sorry I didn't tell you but I couldn't otherwise no-one would've trusted me and wouldn't even listen to my reason, but I can assure you that I wasn't trying to spy or anything, both Azazel and I have peace on our minds"

Rias: "I guess it's less hard to believe with the leaders summit happening today, and they were the first ones to pull out of the war, so what did you do together?"

Y/N: "We mainly studied sacred gears and experimented with them, but the rumors of Azazel stealing peoples sacred gears to study them is incorrect."

Rias: "How do you know you could trust him?!"

Y/N: 'Well Palkia made sure of it for me... but I can't say that' "Remember Kokabiel, well Azazel was the one who sent Vali to make sure he doesn't start a war again-"

Rias: "Thats the other thing, how do you know Vali?"

Y/N: "Vali was taken in by Azazel, he's like his adoptive father"

Rias: ".... Oh I can't stay mad at you, it wouldn't be able to live with myself"

Rias jumps out of bed still in the nude and hugs Y/N before feeling how happy Y/N was.

.............

The next day after school the ORC club meet up in their clubroom waiting for the summit to start, Gasper was also in the main clubroom in his box, as a barrier gets placed over the school Rias turns to everyone

Rias: "Well time to go, and Gasper behave yourself while we're gone"

Gasper: "Okay"

Rias: "I don't mean to scold but if you activate your power it'll stall negotiations, and we don't want that, I hope you understand"

Gasper: "Yes ma'am"

Rias: "But Koneko is going to stay here and take care of you, isn't that right Koneko"

Koneko: "Yes, of course"

Issei: "Hey dude, go easy on Koneko, and you can borrow this"

Issei walks up to Gasper who had opened the top of his box handing him a gaming device to keep him occupied during the summit

Gasper: "Awesome, thanks a lot Issei, I'll try not to let you down"

Koneko places a cardboard box on the coffee table before opening them and revealing a great many snacks

Koneko: "I also stocked up on snacks for us"

Gasper: "Woahh!! I don't even know where to begin!"

Y/N: "Remember to share Koneko haha"

Issei: "Oh and one last thing for you before we go, wear it as much as you want dude"

Issei holds up the paper bag with two eyeholes cut into it

Gasper: "Sweet thanks!!"

Issei: "Hey anything for you buddy"

Akeno: "It's time Rias"

Rias: "Yes, lets get going"

........

Finding the room in the new school building Rias knocks on the door before opening it and letting her peerage in, in the room stat a large round table with Sirzechs and Serafall sitting at a section with Sona, Tsubaki and Grayfia standing behind them, opposite the devils was Azazel leader of the fallen angels with Vali leaning on the wall behind him, in between the two races was the final race of Angels with Arch Angel Michael sitting at the table and Irina standing behind him

Xenovia: "Irina?!"

Irina looks away in disgust, while Issei gets stunned at seeing Vali, as the group walks in and stands with Sona and Tsubaki behind Sirzechs and Serafall, Sirzechs addresses the table

Sirzechs: "Everyone's here, this is my sister Rias and her retainers, they're the ones who faught against Kokabiel during the surprise attack a few days ago"

Michael: "That is a rather impressive feat, I thank each one of you for all of your hard work"

Azazel: "Once again I appologise, it seems one of my boys caused you a bit of trouble"

Issei: "Huh so what's up with that dick"

Y/N: "Shh!"

Sirzechs: "Now that all the participants are represented let this summit commence"

As the summit gets underway Y/N tunes everyone out as he focus's on outside to make sure that neither faction starts to attack each other, at some point Rias and Sona give their report on the Kokabiel incident which Y/N tunes back into at the end of the speech

Rias: "The rest of the details regarding the incident between Kokabiel and my household can be found in my official report"

Sona: "As a witness I Sona Sitri confirm the veracity of the report given by lady Gremory"

Sirzechs: "That will be all, thank you very much"

Serafall: "Great job ladies, you make me so proud Sona!"

Sona gets an embarrassed face before her and Rias walk back to their positions

Sirzechs: "Perhaps the General of the Fallen Angels would care to share his oppinion on their report"

Azazel: "Kokabiel went rogue, therefore my thoughts on the incident are irrelevant"

Michael: "So he acted entirely on his own?"

Azazel: "Well he never had my permission if that's what you're asking, but something tells me he wouldn't of tried to destroy the whole town if the damn fool if he knew I was staying here, I've grown fond of this quaint little place"

Sirzechs: "Try and stay on topic if you please"

Azazel: "I sent the White Dragon Emperor in to resolve the issue but before he could take care of him Rias's household managed to defeat him"

Michael: "What I find most troubling about the attack itself is his motivation, it seems that he was rather dissatisfied with the status quote"

Azazel: "Yea the war ending half way through really stuck in his craw, what he wanted was perpetual combat, but at this late stage in the game, I have no interest in a war"

Serafall: "The seeds of discontent"

Azazel: "Heh bad behaviour isn't exclusive to my faction"

Sirzechs: "Again I ask that we stay focused on the matter at hand, after all that is why we've convened here"

Azazel: "Spare the verbosity won't you, lets just make peace and be done with it.. That's the purpose of this grand summit isn't it.. Of course it is"

Y/N: 'I'm sensing a lot of presences here, human too'

Palkia: 'It's an ambush that's for sure, for now we should just play their game,'

Y/N: 'Right, as soon as I can though I'm going to send Sif and Artorias to look after Gasper and Koneko'

Palkia: 'My senses tell me that they're already engaged with them currently, we'll have to wait it out unfortunately'

Y/N: 'Damnit!'

Azazel: "Our perpetual three-way stalemate is getting rather old and hardly doing this world any favours, I assume we're all in agreement on that"

Michael: "God and the Devil King are gone, both of our war generals have been annihilated"

Azazel: "We have a complication once again it's not even our three powers but these forces are equally if not more destructive, they are the red and white dragon emperors so I'd like to hear their thoughts"

Vali: "What I want, is to fight someone who's as strong as me"

Azazel: "Heh but you can still find a lot of powerful opponents without having a war"

Vali: "I suppose"

Azazel: "And you Red Dragon Emperor thoughts?"

Issei: "Ummm.. I ahhhh.... wow yea I'm not good at coming up with stuff on the spot so ahhh"

Y/N: "Issei think of it this way, war = fighting, peace = you be a perv whenever you want"

Issei: "HUH!!!!!! PEACE, yea Peace is number 1!!! I love peace, lets bring on the peace YEA!!!!"

Azazel: "Speaking of, what are your thoughts Y/N"

Y/N: "Peace is better in the long run and will help deal with future threats"

Sirzechs: "I agree with Y/N an alliance would help support all three factions"

Michael: "Red Dragon Emperor do you still have a question you wish to ask me?"

Issei: "I do, although I didn't figure you would remember that"

Michael: "I made a promise"

Issei: "Alright, you weren't fair to Asia, I want to know why you guys kicked her out of the church, she loves God more than anyone"

Rias: "Issei stop"

Michael: "...After God was destroyed only the system remained, the only thing keeping us safe was our power to give divine protection, mercy and miracles, even with me as the centre the church is barely functioning right now, consequently there was a need to avoid anything that could negatively affect our system"

Issei: "So you had too, I mean Asia could heal devils and fallen angels ontop of humans"

Michael: "Indeed the faith of believers are the reason those of us in heaven exist, a threat to the system is a threat to our survival therefore anything that could negatively affect it had to be removed"

Xenovia: "Of course, that's why I suffered Asia's fate too, along with others that found out the truth

Michael: "Exactly, it was unfair you were hardly heratics, we should've discovered another way, I ask your forgiveness"

Xenovia: "Appology accepted chief Michael, it's interesting I grew up in the church so I must admit I do have a few regrets but to be perfectly honest I'm more than satisfied with my life as a devil, I am sad though for the other believers"

Asia: "As am I, and I'm so much happier as a devil too, I've met people I cherish who also care about me"

Michael: "Both of you have forgiving spirits and I am greatful for that"

Azazel: "Oh right I've heard of her, wasn't one of my underlings responsible for killing you?"

Issei: "Yea and you should be appologising!! You want to know why that fallen angel bitch killed Asia, because she wanted to be like you!! You stupid asshol-"

Y/N: "Issei shut it"

Azazel: "Hmmm naturally I take full responsibility, so to atone I will satisfy you in a way only I can"

Issei: "How!"

Just as he says that the entire area turns pinkish as everyone freezes except the leaders, the dragon emperors, Kiba, Xenovia and Irina and Y/N and Rias

Issei: "What in the hell?"

Kiba: "They're frozen"

Issei: "Is it just me or did time stop?"

Azazel: "It appears so, fortunately those of us with superior powers weren't affected

Vali: "Thank our dragons they protected us, the heavenly bunch over there were shielded by their swords, although you mush be very powerful if you're not affected Y/N"

Y/N: "You could say that"

Rias: "I'm okay thanks to your training Y/N"

A very large explosion happens outside, moving towards the window reveals hundreds of human magicians

Issei: "Who are those freaks!?"

Serafall: "They're magicians"

Issei: "Magicians?"

Serafall: "They're so rude I'm a real life magicgirl and they're flat out ignoring me!"

Michael: "But what is this power?"

Azazel: "It's the half vampire boy, he must of been coerced into balance breaker conditions for them"

Issei: "You mean Gasper!?"

Sirzechs: "He has the power to stop time, I think it's safe to say yes it is him. Gasper has fallen into enemy hands

Kiba: "Oh no!"

Rias: "Terrorist magicians dare to kidnap a member of my household, they will pay for this disrespect!"

Michael: "Our guards are disappearing, teleportation magic, that can only mean that someone's connected to the gate within this barrier,"

Grayfia: "And unfortunately our magical transport troops are sealed off from us"

Azazel: "So we've been cornered"

Michael: "Yes their timing along with the use of Lady Gremory's bishop can not have been more perfect"

Irina: "We've been betrayed"

Sirzechs: "I recommend we take action soon, if they've somehow found a way to make Gasper even stronger none of us will survive"

Cynthia: 'Y/N!!!!! I'm feeling a huge disruption with time WHAT'S GOING ON!!!'

Y/N: 'A terrorist organisation has forced Gasper into a balance breaker freezing time'

Cynthia: 'That's troubling to hear, I'll get time moving again you focus on trying to solve the terrorists'

Y/N: 'Palkia thoughts?'

Palkia: 'They've made Dialga angry for forcing Gasper to pause time, unfortunately Dialga can't resume time unless he wants to overrule Gaspers current pressure on the flow of time which would probably kill him in the process'

Issei: "How can Gasper have that much power?"

Kiba: "Because, he's a mutation piece"

Issei: "What's a mutation piece?"

Rias: "It's something that causes many strange phenomenon, the bishop I used to turn Gasper into a devil should have aquired several of my chess pieces however only one ended up being used it was a mutation piece"

Issei: "Guess that means he's pretty awesome"

Rias: "Awesome and that his potential is utterly incalculable, that's the reason he was sealed away"

Azazel: "If we don't do something about this half vampire kid now it'll be far too dangerous to fight back,"

Rias: "Sirzechs, I have an unused rook in storage where my household usually holds meetings"

Sirzechs: "A rook? Castling could work"

Issei: "What's Castling?"

Y/N: "It's a rule in chess where the king can swap with the rook in one move, there's a bunch of requirements but I don't know how it would affect evil pieces,"

Sirzechs: "But I'd rather not send you in alone"

Rias: "Gasper's a member of my household, I take responsibility for him, I'll steal him back"

Y/N: "Don't worry I'll go with her"

Rias: "How"

Y/N: "Follow me"

Y/N summons his lance before tearing a hole into space and walking through it with Rias following him

Michael: "There's something special about Y/N"

Sirzechs: "There is"

Vali: "Wouldn't it be wise to take out the half vampire along with the terrorists, if you want I can do it for you"

Issei: "Shut your dick!"

Azazel: "Vali try to be more considerate, we are trying to make peace here"

Vali: "Sorry it's hard for me to do nothing like this"

Azazel: "Hah, fair enough then why don't you go welcome those magicians, upset their ranks, seeing the white dragon emperor should help"

Vali: "Of course

Vali flys out of the building activating his balance breaker

Issei: "Woah he pulled that off fast, if I tried it would cost me my left arm even then I could only hold it for 10 seconds"

As all the magicians fire at Vali he absorbs their magic before sending out an attack which makes them all disappear for a few seconds before they all start reappearing

Issei: "He's strong, like very strong"

Xenovia: "True but his power also feels dangerous to me"

......

Y/N and Rias walk out of the portal into the main room

Rias: "How did you do that Y/N, bypass their magic seals"

Y/N: "I have told you I specialise in spacial magic right"

Rias: "Your spear thing is also very powerful too"

Y/N: "Helps focus my magic anyway lets find Gasper"

......

Sirzechs: "It won't be long now, as soon as Gaspers by Rias and Y/N we can begin our counter attack"

Grayfia: "We have a visitor"

Sirzechs: "I know this magic but how!"

Just as Sirzechs finishes his sentence a orange magic circle opens up revealing a lady with glasses and wearing a semi revealing outfit and holding an odd looking staff

???: "Well if it isn't the unworthy devil king, Mr Zechs and little miss Serafall"

Serafall: "Explain yourself what are you doing here?"

Sirzechs: "Katerea Leviathan, descendant of the first Leviathan"

Katerea: "I'm here to bring destruction and chaos"

Saying that Katerea raises her staff which starts to glow before exploding destroying the entire building that was holding the summit

........

*BOOM!!!!!!!*

Y/N: "That didn't sound good

Rias: "My Brother!!

......

Katerea: "Adorable, the great powers put up a defensive barrier together.. ahaha adorable and pathetic"

Sirzechs: "What are you thinking Katerea"

Katerea: "What I'm thinking is the complete opposite of everyone at this disgusting meeting, if God and the Devil King aren't around anymore than there should be a revolution in this world"

Serafall: "Katerea stop this right now, what are you trying to do?!"

Katerea: "Serafall. You stole my Leviathan title and now question me! How Dare You!"

Serafall: "Katerea"

Katerea: "Oh ho don't worry darling once I kill you today I'll simply take back the name of the devil king Leviathan for myself"

Azazel: "Of course I suppose it's too much to hope we're just caught up in a devils discord"

Michael: "I think it's more than that, her plan is most likely to take over the whole world"

Katerea: "Oh Michael nailed it, no-one wants a world where God and the Devil Kings death are covered up, so since you have clearly failed we will take this decaying realm and reform it for ourselves instead-"

Azazel: "Ahahahaha"

Katerea: "Azazel! What do you find so amusing!"

Azazel: "hahaaaa decaying? reform? how cliche, come on you have to know the first villains to die always say crap like that"

Katerea: "I'll teach you to mock me!"

Azazel: "Oh you will, will you? Sounds like fun"

Sirzechs: "Katerea you have no intension of backing down?"

Katerea: "Not at all Sirzechs don't get me wrong you were a good devil king but you won't have that or any other title much longer unfortunately"

Sirzechs: "Doubtful, shall we then"

As both Katerea and Azazel fly up into the air they both glow with power with Azazel glowing yellow due to the power of his light and Katerea glowing a brilliant orange from her devil power, while Sirzechs and Michael remain on the ground to protect the rest of the group in a protective barrier

Azazel: "A descentant of the former devil king Leviathan, a desperate monster nearing her end, not a bad opponent I think I'll treat myself to some armageddon"

Katerea: "Surprise you don't scare me!"

as both of them raise their powers to their full capacity the pressure blows away any of the magicians in the immediate area around them while Vali is off somewhere, Issei and the rest of the group who are protected from the pressure being released thanks to Sirzechs and Michael just look up and watch the fight between the two leader class,

........

Rias: "Who's that? look with Azazel.. What's she doing here?"

Y/N: "Who's that?"

Rias: "Katerea Leviathan, you know when the four devil kings were killed in the war they were replaced by devils that earned instead of inherited those titles right"

Y/N: "I remember being told that yes, that is why your brother's now a Lucifer"

Rias: "Through the long years of fighting devils were almost completely decimated, if the new devil kings hadn't ended the war when they did, we probably wouldn't be here right now, but the direct descendants of the four devil kings still retailiated, they declared themselves to be the rightful successors so they were chased to the farthest ends of hell, Katerea was apart of the resistance, she is a descendant of the Leviathan family"

Y/N: "Interesting, but we should get back to looking for Gasper"

Rias: "You're right lets go I want you to promote yourself to queen"

Y/N: "Very well, Promotion Queen"

Feeling a new power course through Y/N he feels a good many times stronger than what he used to be

Y/N: 'I feel... I feel absolutely amazing!'

Palkia: 'Be careful this increase in power also is speeding up the process of your transformation to a spacial dragon like me'

Y/N: 'Is that a bad thing though?'

Palkia: 'I would hope not but remember I've never done this before so who knows what happens if you transform too quickly'

Y/N: 'Well only one way to find out'

Blasting through the wall into Gaspers room the Magicians inside are surprised at the attack allowing Y/N and Rias to kill a few before they come to their sences

Magician: "What's going on?!?"

Magician: "Devil!?? we disabled their ability to teleport how did they get here!?"

the last three magicians pull out daggers and point them at Gasper

Rias: "Don't worry we're here"

Gasper: "Rias I'm so sorry this whole thing is all my fault"

.......

Sirzechs and Michael are still holding off in their barrier that is getting hit by hundreds of magicians as Sirzechs instructs Issei to start boosting

Michael: "We are outnumbered but a war of attrition must still be avoided"

Sirzechs: "Grayfia is currently analysing the gate"

Serafall: "Which means we still need to buy her some extra time"

Kiba: "You can let us ward off any attacks"

Sirzechs: "Can you work together?"

Irina: "Yes Xenovia and I became friends when we were Chief Michaels guards and all three of us have teamed up before"

Sirzechs: "Issei, I want you to go with them and boost them when can"

Issei: "Yes sir!"

Michael: "In the mean time lets hope Azazel has the power to defeat her"

Xenovia: "There's no need to worry Chief Michael, remember he's not alone up there, right he's got Rias and Y/N"

As the 3 knights and Issei charge out they all start to slice down the Magicians who teleport away just before they're hit allowing them to teleport back in, always having each others back the small group push the never ending amount of Magicians away from the leaders and their protective shield

.......

Back at the ORC reveals Rias and Y/N standing in a room facing 3 magicians who have daggers pointed at Gasper and Koneko who are both chained up in a magic glyph which is forcing Gasper to overrule the natural order of time and stop it, while Dialga would normally fix it himself with his own power, he isn't able to unless he wants to risk turning Gaspers brain into soup from the pressure, so he has tasked Y/N to free Gasper so Cynthia and himself can fix time and for Y/N to be able to remove the gate that's stopping the leaders from calling in reinforcements

Koneko: "Please forgive me Rias"

Rias: "It's alright, I'm just glad we found you, you're okay?"

Magician: "I don't know what tricks you used to get here but don't take one more step"

Gasper: "Please Rias just kill me now and get it over with"

Y/N: "That's not happening Gasper!"

Gasper: "It would be better for everyone if I was dead, I'm a useless coward, and not only that look what happened, my stupid power caused it so I don't deserve to live anymore!"

Rias: "Don't be so dramatic, remember what I told you when I made you one of us. Live for me little one, at the same time find a way for you that will make you happy, you are my servant and apart of my household, I made a solemn vow I will not abandon you"

Gasper: "Th.. Thank you, Thank you so much!"

Magician: "How stupid you should've taken the time to brainwash such a dangerous creature then you could use as your own personal weapon"

Rias: "I know this is most likely beyond your understanding, but my servants are actually cared for"

Magician: "Disrespectful bitch!! I'll turn that pretty face into one deserving the name devil!"

As the Magician fires a beam of energy at Rias, Y/N steps in and swats it to the side dealing no damage to either of them

Rias: "Listen to me, now would be the time to cause major problems, I promise if you do I'll scold you over and over for being so naughty Gasper, then I will hold you and never let go"

Gasper: "You will? okay.. I can tryyy"

Y/N: "Gasper!! it's do or do not there is no try! I believe in you just as much as everyone believes in you, besides you dare let Issei down!!!"

Y/N condenses his aura and focuses it into his hand forming a sword made of pure spacial energy, slowly cutting his hand and flicking a bit of blood onto Gaspers face that he licks up Gasper gains masterful control of his power allowing him to release himself and Koneko freezing everyone in the room except for Y/N

Y/N: "You did it Gasper I'm proud of you"

Gasper: "Thanks Y/N!"

Resuming time again the Magicians look shocked at Koneko teleporting next to Y/N and Rias turning around they see that Gasper had vanished

Magician: "What! He's gone!!"

Magician: "No, he stopped time!"

Magician: "I don't understand the sacred gear was suppressed"

As a group of bats start to fly around and bite on the magicians they start to panic

Magician: "And he's managed to transform too!"

Magician: "Attack him!"

Magician: "He's drinking our blood!"

Magician: "Not only that but he's drinking all of our power along with it!"

Rias: "This is just a small dose of Gaspers power"

Y/N: "He's definitely going to be one powerful devil vampire one day"

Rias: "He definitely will, his power was released when he tasted your blood, but Y/N how did you think of that idea?"

Y/N: "Something Azazel told me"

One of the Magicians that had gotten behind Y/N and Rias sends an attack to hit Rias in the back but before it could hit it slows down then stops mid air

Magician: "Wait how can the magic stop!?"

Gasper in bat form: "It's no use, I can see every move all of you are making"

Gasper freezes them all before Y/N opens up a portal below them sending them all into Antartica, with the magicians gone Gasper returns to his normal small vampire boy self before Y/N hugs him as a small magenta orb covers them before disappearing with Y/N holding a sleeping Gasper

Y/N: "I've put him into a stasis to calm him down till this is all over"

Rias: "Alright lets get out of here!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 27 13
One day, a red haired girl named Rias asked you to join her peerage. You had no idea what she meant by that, but you agreed because why not? However...
104K 1.6K 15
High School DxD: Bullet Hell DxD (OP Reimu Trap Reader x Harem) You, the protagonist. After having been killed, you were sent to another world. This...
22.1K 740 12
A third year student transfers to Kuoh Academy from Tokyo, and already diminishes his reputation to befriend the most perverted and unpopular boys in...
177K 1.1K 10
Rias Gremory and her boyfriend were together for three years. Kazuki Sato, the rook and boyfriend Rias Gremory, comes back from a long five month mis...