Chapter 16 (S2)

"Speaking" 'Thoughts/communicating with sacred gear'

'Sacred Gear communicating with Host'

3rd Pov:

"Boost...Boost...Boost...Boost"

Issei: "Alright Y/N it's ready"

Y/N: "Sounds good,"

Rias: "I can't let you do this Y/N I can't risk you getting killed against Kokabiel, Issei give me the boosts"

Issei: "Yes president"

Y/N: "Fair enough Rias" 'Ughhh Well that's annoying, guess it's time to watch Rias attempt'

Kokabiel: "Oh this should be good"

Issei: "okay, Boosted Gear gift transfer"

"Transfer"

Transfering all the boosts to Rias a green glow envelops her before she explodes with power forming a red magic circle underneith her

Issei: "Holy shit!"

Asia: "She's amazing"

Kiba: "I can feel the waves of power even from here"

Kokabiel: "Haha now things are getting interesting, yes what you've got there is a devils power to the highest degree, you've been blessed with power on par with your big bad brother little girl"

Holding out her hands Rias summons two very dense balls of her PoD appear before she combines them together 

Rias: "In that case BEGONE!!"

Slamming into Kokabiel, Kokabiel throws his hands up to block the attack.

Kokabiel: "So much better and far more interesting almost as good as Sirzechs!"

Egging Rias on she uses up more and more power trying to break through Kokabiels defences making him laugh at her failed attempts, finally running out of power Rias collapses into Y/N's arms

Rias: "Akeno now!!"

Akeno: "Bring out the thunder!!"

Sending lightning towards Kokabiel, Kokabiel just wraps himself in his wings giving him a protective cocoon against the lightning

Kokabiel: "Could it be she who posseses the power of Baraqiel is trying to fight"

Akeno: "Don't speak his name, I am nothing like that creature!!"

Y/N: 'He's one of Azazels fellow leaders isn't he, I remember Azazel talking about him'

Palkia: 'Sensing she's also part fallen angel, perhaps they're related some how'

Y/N: 'Hmmm perhaps,'

Kokabiel: "Oh dear say it isn't so, why choose to fall so far as to be a devil. What an amusing house Rias, the red dragon emperor, a ruined holy sword project subject and Baraqiel's daughter"

Xenovia: "What!?"

Issei: "For real Akeno? you're the daughter of a fallen angel!?"

Y/N: "So it would seem"

Kokabiel: "How terribly amusing, a propensity for inferior products must run in the family"

Rias: "Your insulting comments about my brother will not be tolerated, but for insulting my servants you will pay the ultimate price and DIE!!!"

Kokabiel: "By all means go ahead and try, red haired ruin princess, and devil kings baby sister, please tell me you realise you're confronting the arch enemy of devils, might as well take advantage of this opportunity you may never get it again"