Chapter 5 (S1)

"Speaking" 'Thoughts/communicating with sacred gear'

'Sacred Gear communicating with Host'

3rd Pov:

Raynare: "Yesss I've been lusting after this power for years! Those miserable hearts are in the palm of my hand.. PERFECT"

pushing the two rings inside her chest Raynare lets out a moan before she's engulfed in a bright green light as the light dies down Raynare has a very visible green aura radiating off of her.

Raynare: "I'll be beloved, I'll be the most powerful fallen angel there is, all those pricks who screwed me over are going to regret it!!"

Issei: "Oh screw you!"

Issei charges forward to try and reach Asia, but an army of Priests with light swords stands in his way, screaming "I don't have time for this move it!!" Issei charges through beating down any priest that gets close, but quickly loses his momentum due to their number advantage, right before one of the priests stab Issei in the back Kiba blocks the attack with his own sword that seals the lights power as Koneko punches them into the wall they both start pushing back the wall of priests,

Y/N: "Parting of the red sea if I've ever seen one, nows your chance Issei go grab Asia, we'll hold them off, well they will, I guess I'll just stand here and admire them...." 'Actually fuck it, Palkia do you think there's any of your magic that I could pull off currently?'

Palkia: 'Without hitting your allies no, you would be able to use it eventually but without training there's a high chance you'll hit one, my suggestion would be to jump in if they need help, but if you want to do something try warping and moving through dimentions, it will take time to focus your energy and power, but it's a start'

And so Y/N started to feel the power running through him and his sacred gear, trying to manipulate it so he could bend the space to his will, during this Kiba and Koneko start to get pushed back.

....

3 different colours of light spears fly directly at Rias, before they got close to her though Akeno steps in forming a magic circle which stops all the spears.

Mittelt: "That's going to get old real fast"

Kalawarner: "eheh and exactly how long do they intend to hold their shield"

Dohnaseek: "Not a very thought out tool is it, that's got to be draining."

Mittelt: "Tell you what put those barrier things down and we'll let you go, sooo kidding, get comfy cause you're going to be here for a while, man I bet your minions think you've dropped them like a bad facelift, OMG especially that hornball who thought Raynare wanted his corn cob... hmmm no reaction, I bet she's gone ahead and killed that other prick that tried to save the hornball in the first place, I bet he screamed in pain as she tore him limb from limb"

Rias: "If I were you I wouldn't underestimate them, Issei is the most powerful pawn I've ever seen and Y/N is a mystery but he's just as powerful"

....

Shaking himself out of his focused state Y/N notices Issei had dodged an attack from Raynare and was running to go back through the entrance to the basement

Kiba: "We've got this get out of here now! Hurry Koneko, and I will keep them here, and Y/N will help if needed, so RUN!!"

Koneko: "Come on leave already"

Y/N: "Issei if you don't leave right now I'll make sure that I burn your porn stash personally"

That did it, Issei now filled with determination to protect his precious, runs up the stairs and back up too the main chamber of the church, with Kiba and Koneko holding off the Priests Y/N resumes trying to bend the dimention to his will, which obviously for the first time doing so is proving a lot harder than he thought it would.