cherry blossom || extraordina...

De GEMOfTheNight

"Just like cherry blossoms, our life here is short yet beautiful, brief but memorable." MAEHWA was their begi... Mai multe

one: plum blossom
two: begonias
three: magnolia
four: white roses
five: gardenia
six: edelweiss
seven: calla lily
eight: forget me not
nine: marigold
ten: valerian
eleven: white clover
twelve: hyssop
thirteen: balloon flower
fifteen: camellia
sixteen: pink azalea
seventeen: red tulip
eighteen: purple lilacs
nineteen: tansy
twenty: hyacinth
twenty one: freesias
twenty two: bluebells
twenty three: chrysanthemum
twenty four: cyclamen
twenty five: bleeding hearts
twenty six: honeysuckle
twenty seven: heliotrope
twenty eight: amaryllis
twenty nine: queen of the night
thirty: cherry blossom

fourteen: blue salvia

1.5K 54 4
De GEMOfTheNight

━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━
he who was thinking of her

━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━

🌸🌸🌸

Hana and Dan Oh stood on top of the stairs of the school's foyer as they watched Soo Chul announced he was selling photos from summer camp, mostly pictures of Hana and A3. The students quickly rushed over to buy the photos they want.

"That looks fun." Hana said as she stood up and glanced at Dan Oh. "I'll be over there. I want to have one."

Dan Oh smiled at her and nodded. "If there's a picture of us, buy one for me please."

Hana nodded and walked down the stairs towards Soo Chul's photos. The students noticed her and quickly moved aside to make a path for her. She smiled gratefully at them and stood in front of Soo Chul.

"Can I buy first?" she kindly asked and Soo Chul was too stunned to speak, so he nodded eagerly. "Thank you."

Hana glanced at the pictures and smiled when she saw one of her and Dan Oh. They were hugging each other tightly while grinning. Beside it, there was a photo of Dan Oh with Haru behind her at the ancient palace.

"Haru..." she mumbled and smiled softly.

She grabbed the two photos and saw a smiling photo of her, Dan Oh and Joo Da, outside their hotel.

'The main character, the second lead, and the extra character. Joo Da and her love bridges.'

She took the photo and looked around again to find a photo of her and A3 with the ocean as their background. They were all smiling, even Kyung who has a ghostly smile on his stoic face. Do Hwa and Nam Ju has their arm slung around Hana's shoulders, while Kyung stood beside Nam Ju.

"How cute." she mumbled and took the photo.

Her eyes stopped on a stolen photo of her and Do Hwa at the ancient palace. She was looking at the carps swimming in pond, while Do Hwa was staring at her from behind. Her heart fluttered as she took the photo and stared at it with a smile on her face.

"How much for all this?" she asked Soo Chul, who shakes his head.

"For you, Princess Hana, it's all free!" Soo Chul said loudly.

Hana glanced at him and smiled gratefully before walking back to Dan Oh's side as eyes followed her. She handed Dan Oh the photos of them and with Haru. She bid her goodbye, telling her she wanted to see Jinmichae. As soon as Hana left, Dan Oh heard the flip of a page.

page flipping...

Dan Oh watched as Stage Do Hwa appeared at the stage and stood in front of the Soo Chul's photos, looking at the photos from summer camp.

Dan Oh quirk an eyebrow at the second male lead and glanced at Hana's retreating figure before tilting her head to the side.

"Huh? What's this? Something's change." she said before looking back at Do Hwa.

Do Hwa saw a picture of Hana smiling at the ocean, her hair was being blown by the wind while the sun was setting in the background. He smiled and took the photo.

"Pretty." he mumbled softly and looked at Soo Chul. "I'll just have this. Thanks!"

Dan Oh's jaw dropped as her eyes widen in shock. She couldn't believe Do Hwa's actions. They were definitely on stage, but he was acting different.

"Isn't he suppose to like Joo Da?" Dan Oh asked no one in particular. "But, why does it look like he has feelings for Hana?"

The stage ended as Do Hwa walked up the stairs and stopped in front of Dan Oh, who snatched the photo from his hand.

Do Hwa's eyes widen in surprise. "Yah! Dan Oh, how rude! Give that back. Why are you taking what's not yours." he complained.

Dan Oh stared at Hana's photo and looked at him in shock. "You were on stage, right? Then, what was that? What's this?" she asked while waving the photo around.

Do Hwa looked frantic. "Hey, careful! Just give me back the photo, Dan Oh." he said as he snatched Hana's photo back and put it securely inside his breast pocket.

Dan Oh's eyes widen. "Woah! Look at you!" she said in awe before glaring at him and grabbed his arm. "Come with me."

Dan Oh dragged Do Hwa towards the empty skywalk. She demanded Do Hwa what was going on. Do Hwa told her how he wanted to change Hana's fate, he wanted to change her character's unrequited love with his character.

"You can change it." Dan Oh said with an encouraging smile on her face and looked down to see Hana walking past the skywalk. "Both you and I can change it."

Do Hwa looked at Dan Oh and saw she was looking down at someone. He looked down and smiled softly, seeing Hana.

"She's really pretty." he mumbled.

Dan Oh chuckled. "Do Hwa, if you like Hana, follow her." she told him.

Do Hwa looked at her, confused. "What? Right now?" he asked.

Dan Oh nodded and pushed him away. "Right now. Run!" she yelled.

Do Hwa glanced at Hana before running after her, while Dan Oh crossed her arms and smiled proudly.

"I'm willing to be your love bridge from now on."

Do Hwa ran after Hana, who was walking towards the library.

"Hana!"

Hana turned around to spot Do Hwa panting and smiled at him. "Do Hwa, where are you going?" she asked as she walked closer to him.

Do Hwa smiled and grabbed her hand. "I came to you."

Hana's heart fluttered as she glanced at their hands and looked up at Do Hwa, surprised at his words and actions.

🌸🌸🌸

Dan Oh giggled as she hit Hana's shoulder repeatedly after telling her what happened to her and Do Hwa at summer camp. They were at the cafeteria, talking with Jinmichae what happened to them at their summer camp.

Hana was washing the plates and Dan Oh wiped the ones she finished, while Jinmichae was cutting the stringy tail of the bean sprouts.

"You and Do Hwa have been so lovey dovey ever since the camp. The luckiest second leads." Dan Oh said and grimaced in disgust, making Hana frown at her. "It totally makes me cringe. You have no idea."

Jinmichae ignored the pain in his chest and smiled at the two girls. "Did you two have fun?" he asked.

Hana and Dan Oh nodded happily. "Yes, absolutely!"

"But something strange happened too." Dan Oh told Jinmichae as Hana handed her the last wet plate. "I guess I was tired from spending time with Haru."

Hana and Jinmichae's eyes widen in shock as they glanced at each other. "Haru?"

Dan Oh nodded happily. "Yes. Being with Haru changes the storyboard. I'm sure you don't believe me." she said as Hana glanced worriedly at Jinmichae, who looked deadly serious.

"So you gave him a name?" Jinmichae asked and turned to look at Dan Oh. "Do you realize what giving a name means?"

Dan Oh shakes her head, while Hana organized the dried plates, not liking where their conversation was heading.

"You're an extra in this comic book."

"I know that. So what?"

"Extras exist for the main characters."

"I've been supporting those guys all this time."

Jinmichae leaned closer to Dan Oh. "When extras get names and start acting on their own, everything will go wrong." he warned and glanced worriedly at Hana before looking back at Dan Oh. "Leave."

Jinmichae walked away, leaving Dan Oh complaining and a quiet Hana.

"Everything will go wrong? If something changes, it'll only be better for me. Who knows my heart will become healthy Why would he suddenly become so serious? Everything will go wrong?"

Dan Oh stood up and glared at Jinmichae's retreating figure. "Yah! The story is changing! If you don't believe me, ask Hana! Do Hwa's character is starting to like her character! Which means Hana doesn't have to endure having unrequited love with Do Hwa!" she shouted and angrily walked past a stunned Jinmichae.

Jinmichae's eyes widen as turned to look at Hana, who was already standing in front of him.

"Dan Oh's telling the truth. The story is changing, Jin Mi, and Do Hwa's character is starting to like my character on stage."

Jinmichae grabbed Hana's shoulders. "I warned you, Hana. I told you it was dangerous. You promised me you won't change anything."

Hana shakes her head. "I didn't do anything to my set up, Jin Mi. I already accepted my fate long ago. I don't know what happened." she explained as Jinmichae sighed in relief.

Hana thought about the time at the ancient palace, where Do Hwa called her by another name. "Something weird is going on though." she mumbled.

Jinmichae looked at her, confused. "What are you talking about?"

"Do Hwa called me Chun Hwa when we were at the ancient palace, at the pavilion by the lake." Hana answered as Jinmichae's eyes widen in horror. "That place gave me memories from Trumpet Creeper. I don't know what it did to Do Hwa, but I'm sure he's going to ask questions if it keeps happening to him too."

Jinmichae dropped his hand to his side and looked down, closing his eyes. "It's starting to go wrong again." he muttered and looked at Hana, who was worried for the fate of Do Hwa. "You're worried Do Hwa might remember his past memories as Do Yun? and that he was part of Trumpet Creeper?"

Hana smiled sadly. "I didn't want to change my fate in Secret because I didn't want to repeat what happened in Trumpet Creeper." she said and looked at Jinmichae. "I can endure the pain, the unrequited love. I just want to protect him from remembering the past, the pain it bears with it."

Jinmichae wrapped his arms tightly around her. "I promise it won't happen. I promise things will be different here." he said with tears in his eyes. 'I want to ease your pain as much as I can.'

🌸🌸🌸

Hana and Dan Oh were helping Jinmichae inside the cafeteria. While Hana and Jinmichae were quietly chopping the onions, a teary eyed Dan Oh peeled the onions. When the two heard her sniffle, they looked at her.

"I told you to put on goggles." Jinmichae scolded Dan Oh and handed her an extra pair of googles.

Dan Oh stubbornly shakes her head. "No. I deserve to suffer." she said and sniffled as Jinmichae glanced at Hana, who looked concerned for her friend. "You were right. The harder I try to change things, the worse everything gets."

Jinmichae sighed and continued chopping onions. "I told you."

"You told me the other day, when extras get names and start acting on their own, everything will go wrong. If I hadn't given him a name, this wouldn't have happened. No. If I hadn't sat next to him, he wouldn't have gotten hurt. These onions are burning my eyes."

Dan Oh sobbed as Hana took the extra goggles beside her and rushed to Dan Oh's side. She forced her to wear the goggles before continuing to peel the onions.

"It was selfish of me to drag someone innocent into this. I'll stop talking to him altogether. That'd be best for Haru. No! I take that back! That'd be best for Number 13. My eyes are burning."

Dan Oh continued sniffling as she peeled the onions, while Hana looked at Jinmichae, who stared emotionless at Dan Oh.

'Is everything going wrong already?'

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.9K 90 35
A basic love story with a tragic ending. Two boys fall in love with each other, but one of them had a life changing secret.
62K 2.2K 33
REMEMBER!! IT JUST A FANFICTION "Princess, I'm not really a playboy. I has a reasons why I be like this."- Jungkook. "Really? Then why you lied to me...
17.1K 523 70
"Roses are an odd flower. The white shows purity the red shows lust and the black shows darkness. I guess that's why they're known for being romantic...
190K 8.1K 35
Life just has those bittersweet moments. || it is a sope story the first few chapters may seem like it's not but it's just part of the story I began...