claimed by the devil2

By xxfebihalowxx

to understand this book you should read "claimed by the devil" first as this is a sequel. More

1
3
4

2

928 26 5
By xxfebihalowxx

Nessa's POV

today is my shot appointment, I stopped trusting pills after andrea.

I was supposed to come a month ago but the doctor wasn't here and I settled on having protected sex.

we fucked up from week one but managed to keep the rest protected.

ace usually comes with me but the kids wanted him to stay, first andrea asked, he said no and then enzo. he also said no but decided to stay when andrea started crying.

so here I am, walking to the doctor's office with 10 bodyguards behind me.

I dial ace's number to tell him I'm about to get in and to check up on the kids, I know he can stay with them without me but they're technically 3 kids. ace becomes one with them.

" hell-" ace begins but I hear enzo scream" I WILL DESTROY YOUR CITY.".

I laugh when andrea screams " and I will destroy you.".

they're playing city monsters.

"hello." Ace says again as if reminding me he's on the line.

I'm about to ask what he's doing but stop when enzo says " I will tell mom you said 'fuck' last night.".

I don't swear in front of them so it's definitely ace.

"shhh that's a bad word!" ace scolds them but I know he's probably about to bribe them with cookies or something because he knows he's about to get a lecture as well.

"you said it daddy." andrea says sounding upset.

this man.

"I will deal with you later, I have to go." I say hanging up and entering the office.

 " good after noon nessa." she greets with a worm smile as always.

"good after noon how was your visit?".

"it was good but I had to come back." she says getting up to probably prepare the shot.

"everything good ends so fast." I say feeling sorry for her.

it sucks to end vocations let alone important and much needed family visits. not that I know how those feel but I can imagine.

"did you have any unprotected sex this month?" she asks peaking from her store room.

"three times..." I trail fighting the urge to wince in embarrassment. 

she comes back with 2 boxes.

"here, you have to take this in case you managed to conceive." she says handing me a pregnancy test.

this happened twice before, in both times I wasn't pregnant so I should be fine.

I take it to the bathroom, do what I have to do and put it in front of me.

my phone rings, I check the caller id and it's ace.

"yes" I answer.

"and you call me dry." he answers in an attempt to figure out if I'm still holding on to what happened earlier.

"I will also call you 'the one who's sleeping on the couch tonight'". 

"it was an accident!" he says defensively. he hates sleeping on the couch.

"accident or- oh shit!" I blink at what I'm seeing in front of me.

2 pink lines.

fucking positive.

I'm pregnant.

"what happened?" he asks sounding worried.

"I just took a pregnancy test because I have to before the shot and it's positive." I say feeling like the bathroom is spinning.

I'm not upset, just shocked even though it should be expected after unprotected sex.

"you're pregnant?" he asks his voice merely there as if he too is lost in his thoughts.

"yes.".

"I'll come pick you up." he says as if he just realized what's going on.

"please do." I answer knowing I need him and I need to see his face to figure out how to act.

I know he will be supportive and want this baby, he was asking for a third a year after andrea was born but I need to hear it coming from him to feel like he actually is.

I sigh as I hang up and open the door to tell the doctor that I won't be getting the shot.

ꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬ

I see ace walking in the coffee shop, I've been waiting here for about half an hour. 

I get up to meet him halfway and to tell him I don't want to stay here, it's too crowded to be talking about the pregnancy.

he pulls me into a hug and gives me a quick peck on the lips.

"are you okay?" he asks looking nervous.

I am too and I don't even know why. it's not like this is my first pregnancy but it was really unexpected.

"let's go somewhere else." I say and we both leave.

he opens the door for me as usual and I get in the car. 

once he's in, I ask "did you leave the kids with erika?".

"yes, austin is taking them all to a theme park for the day in a bit.".

yeah now I remember, sophie called a couple of days ago to plan it.

the rest of the ride to I don't know where is silent, I don't talk and he doesn't either.

his nervousness is making me nervous because what if he doesn't want a baby now but is afraid I do which is partially true.

I don't know what to think anymore.

he stops the car in a familiar parking lot.

it's the beach we usually come to at night for walks and talks.

he gets out of the car and opens the door for me, I get out too and inhale the fresh salty air.

we walk silently to our spot and sit on the huge rock next to each other.

"that was expectedly unexpected huh." I say to start the talk.

"yes." he sighs "are you okay with it?".

"what do you mean?" I ask not knowing if he's asking that I'm okay with the pregnancy or the change.

"do you want to go through the pregnancy? with enzo and andrea I understand it could be stressful." he says sounding even more nervous.

I gulp down some of my worries and say "I don't mind, I mean enzo and andrea are older now, my job is easy and it's time to have another one you know.".

"so you're keeping it?" he asks sounding less nervous and more excited.

I smile at that "yes.".

I get closer and put my head on his chest, I love listening to his heartbeat.

but now it's really fast.

"you looked like a ghost." I comment about how nervous he was.

"I was scared." he admits with a sigh.

I move away to look at him and ask "scared because I'm pregnant?".

"no. II didn't know if you wanted the pregnancy or not. I wouldn't have stopped you if you wanted to...you know get an abortion. what scared me is what would follow if you wanted to get one.".

"nothing would've followed because I have no reason to not want it, yes it's sudden but maybe meant to be.".

I lay my head on his chest again enjoying his warmth.

"we're having a third baby." he says with a smile in his tone.

"do you want a girl of a boy?" I ask smiling too.

"a girl so andrea can have a little sister.".

"and what about enzo?" I ask.

"we can have a boy after this one- if you want to of course.".

"hmmm, maybe. remember when you wanted me to have tons of babies? what changed now.".

"I still do, but after enzo's birth I realized how painful it is and I don't want you to go through that unless you too are 100% sure you want the baby without me in the picture." he answers what I've been wondering for years now.

"you will always be in the picture, how else am I supposed to have a baby." I joke to melt the tension.

"I'm always down for that with or without a baby." he jokes back putting his hand on my stomach.

"what do you think the kids will do when we tell them" I ask.

he chuckles "enzo will probably begin following you around to make sure you're okay and andrea will follow you around to ask if you will love the baby more or if it's a girl or a boy.".

that's so accurate.

"that's true." I say.

she rubs my stomach and says "I love you so much.".

"I love you way more.".

AN:

have a good day/night wherever you are<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.4M 34.4K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1.5M 111K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
3M 91.4K 27
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...