She wolf

By tamhascrazydreams

Louise ( Lou ) is very much her own person. She knows what she wants and is a smart, and trustworthy person... More

Chapter one: Bite

Chapter two: Calafornia

17 2 2
By tamhascrazydreams

Just wanted to say thanks for reading and thanks to CHLOERedwolf for all the support :)

__________________________________

"Ugh" I groan as I sit up in my bed. It's Wednesday and i have been in California since Monday morning. I moved with a small group of friends because we all have something here in America that appeals to us. For me, it's the opportunities.

I am still groggy from the trip to Ireland. Suppose you probably want to know what happened? Well I passed out due to excruciating pain, I was in hospital for a day, they stitched up my leg and dosed me with a fuck load of pain relief.

Then, as previously planned, I took the plane to America where I met all my friends and we went to our new homes. I have went to bed and woke up today. Only reason I know it's Wednesday is because, I checked the date on my phone.

There are 4 of us in total. Me, Matt Jake and Tiff. Tiff and Matt are a couple, and jake is my best friend. I live alone because I found a great deal, so does jake because his parents are rich, and Matt and tiff share, but I shouldn't need to explain why, if you get my drift.

I roll clumsily out of bed and make my way to the bathroom. Im really warm despite the fact I sleep naked. I feel a horrible stab of pain coming from the bottom of my left leg making me stumble, and fall. Flat on my arse.

I wince and look down at my leg, there is a large, ugly, purplish scar on both sides of my leg, where the wolf bit me. The doctors were very confused when they saw it. Didn't believe that there was a huge wolf. Mind you I probably did sound mad. Maybe I just had too mug to drink. I thought I did at least, till I saw the scar.

Once I'm in the bathroom i splash my face with water and look into the big mirror above the sink.

Wow. I look fucking amazing.

Any blemishes my face I once had are gone an I'm completely zit free. Every inch of my face is perfect, soft, even.

My hair is messy but it seems an even brighter orange that before. Almost unnaturally so. I have never dyed my hair before. Because i always loved the colour. Weird. Kinda like it though.

My lips look redder to an their not dry. Their always dry. My freckles are pretty much the same too. I touch my face almost to check if it is real. My cheeks ... Their so soft and warm.

What the hell is this? Haha well I'm not gona complain. This is pretty awesome.

Well I gotta sleep three days straight again sometime. At that thought my stomach grumbles. But I've have been in bed for three days so I need a shower.

The warm water rushes over me calming my emotions instantly. Nothing like a good old shower. Once I'm clean I wrap a towel around myself and head into the kitchen for breakfast, not getting dressed because I'm enjoying living alone, I would have gone naked but it's a little cold for that. Plus, I have neighbours.

After breakfast I head upstairs to get changed. There's a skate park near here an I could use some fresh air. Walking into my new bedroom I grab some underwear and chuck it on the bed. Now for some clothes.

After contemplating for a bit I choose pale grey skinny jeans, a white vest and my blue checked top. Those too are thrown on the bed.

I grab my knickers and put them on and in about to grab my bra when I hear a familiar drawn out wolf whistle from behind me. I spin round a grin spread across my now perfect face.

Jake stands in the doorway leaning on the frame as he always did. He wasn't wearing a shirt, so his solid abbs were showing. His white t was tucked into the back pocket of his jeans.

He grinned a childish grin back at me. He came toward me and pulled me into a tight hug, dispute the fact I'm not waring anything but pants.

I know what your thinking. What. The. Fuck!?!? Your almost naked and hugging your hot best friend?!?!

Well it's kinda complicated actually. He is my best friend and he is incredibly good looking and he has an amazing body, but I don't feel for him like that. Only as a friend. I mean we have sex sometimes, so I suppose weir friends with benefits. So he's seen me naked before, nothing new.

But it's casual and it never means anything. Just a bit of fun as we see it. We agreed that if either of us felt anything more that friends, or started dating someone, we would stop. No strings attached. And, like I said, he's seen it all before.

He pulled away from the hug and smiled looking down at my body. "Perve" I laughed hitting his bicep playfully. I turned back around and to continue with my getting dressed, when he said "have you been working out?"

"What" I dumbly asked. At first I thought he was just trying to get me in bed but his face was questioning not grinning.

"Erm no ... Why?" I asked turning to face him again.

"Just you ... Erm..."He fumbled looking for words, not at all embarrassed.

"Spit it out Jake" I mocked.

"We'll you just, you look great. You look like one of those bikini models."

"We'll thanks. I guess it's something in the air." I reply raising an eyebrow.

I walked over to my mirror and looked at myself. He's right. I do look like a bikini model. I was never fat or anything, i was thin but Soft. Now I'm like ... Toned, I have more muscle or something. My curves stand out more and I can actually see muscle on my stomach.

I smile to myself. This is a good day.

Jake comes and stands behind me, and places his hands respectfully on my waist then starts to kiss my neck. Tingles run over my skin, but I shrug him off and turn round placing my hands on his warm hard chest.

"Not now" I said smiling. "I'm going skating, ill text you when I'm back and then you can come over. How's that sound?"

"Aw" he replied playfully pouting and pretending to be very sad. "How about if I do the puppy dog eyes?" He asked, his soft brown eyes softening impossibly so as he spoke. "Or how about now aaaaand later!"

I shook my head and giggled "sorry Jakey, need some fresh air."

A devilish grin spread across his face at the slightest hesitation in my words and he leaned down and kissed me. NOT in a loving way. No, this kiss said 'I'm getting laid and you can't say shit about it because you missed me too and I know that you want this'

I know I know, its a little weird but We have been friends since we were 3 so like 15 years.

Surely enough he got his way and we quickly moved to the bed. I suppose the fresh air was going to have to wait.

***

Finally I made it to the skate park. It's pretty big and there's only 10 or so people here. I clipped my helmet on, grabbed my board, and ran up a ramp. I dropped down the ramp and into the thick of the park, I did some jumps and grinds and stuff for a while, taking small breaks between. but Im a bit tired so i sit down, legs dangling loosely.

I'd been here maybe 2 and a half hours, and its getting a little late, there's only like 6 other people here now, most of them from before. Deciding to do one last run before I head home I get up and set off.

I didn't see the little boy before it was to late. He scootered into the way just at the wrong time.

I'm about 10cm away from this kid, his face a mix of fright and terror.

But instead of preparing myself for the impact and shame that would surely follow, after taking out a 9 year old kid, I threw myself forward putting my left hand down and grabbed my board with my right hand. flinging my board completely over, holding it to my feet with my hand, as my board touched the ground my left arm followed.

I then drifted onward still crouched down, lost for words and stunned. I don't quite believe what just happened.

The kid got up, smiled at me apologetically, picket up his scooter and walked over to what I assume to be his mum. She throws me a thankfull look that says 'sorry he's only little, but thank you for not squashing him anyway'

I pick up my skateboard and walk out the park. I notice a boy staring at me but dismiss it because I've got other things to worry about.

I can hear a bike behind me, so I move to the side of the path to let the bike go by, but the rider stops on front of me and dismounts. It's the guy who was staring. He looks about 21. He takes off his helmet an looks me in the eye.

He has beautiful piercing blue eyes. They stare right into mine. Something inside me shifted, like there is a new part of me, almost a separate person. I felt like I knew this man, like there is an almost brotherly connection. But I know he is a stranger. I would remember a face like his.

I don't know how long we just looked at each other for, but finally he broke the silence with "erm hi my name is Nathan" he blushed a little.

"Louise. But you can call me Lou" I reply smiling at him. I'm so glad he stopped. He's hot. But it's a bit weird, just stopping and talking to a stranger. May he felt the connection too.

"I saw what you did back ther there." He continued. "That was awsome." So much for the connection.

"Thanks" I beamed. "We'll nice to meet you Nathan, maybe ill see you around." I said, not wanting to talk to the hot guy on a bike anymore. I wasn't looking for guys, I have to remember what I came here for If i want to achieve it.

He looked a little disappointed but took the hint, turned around and said "maybe you can teach me how to do that one day?" pedalled off In the other direction with a cheeky hidden smile plastered on his face.

That weird feeling inside went away and I almost felt irritated at myself. Like that irritating other part of me wanted me to talk to him. I'm really beginning to dislike her.

But as I skate away she tells me I will see him again, and well, I don't have a problem with that to say the least.

__________________________________

Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed, what do you think of the new hot boy Nathan ? And lou's relationship with Jake?

Also thanks to Tia and Olivia for introducing me to whattpad :)

Suggestions and opinions in the comments pleeeeeeeease

Update as soon as I can :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 33.6K 87
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
5.2M 45.3K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
139K 3.2K 58
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
195K 4.6K 54
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc