Chapter two: Calafornia

Just wanted to say thanks for reading and thanks to CHLOERedwolf for all the support :)

__________________________________

"Ugh" I groan as I sit up in my bed. It's Wednesday and i have been in California since Monday morning. I moved with a small group of friends because we all have something here in America that appeals to us. For me, it's the opportunities.

I am still groggy from the trip to Ireland. Suppose you probably want to know what happened? Well I passed out due to excruciating pain, I was in hospital for a day, they stitched up my leg and dosed me with a fuck load of pain relief.

Then, as previously planned, I took the plane to America where I met all my friends and we went to our new homes. I have went to bed and woke up today. Only reason I know it's Wednesday is because, I checked the date on my phone.

There are 4 of us in total. Me, Matt Jake and Tiff. Tiff and Matt are a couple, and jake is my best friend. I live alone because I found a great deal, so does jake because his parents are rich, and Matt and tiff share, but I shouldn't need to explain why, if you get my drift.

I roll clumsily out of bed and make my way to the bathroom. Im really warm despite the fact I sleep naked. I feel a horrible stab of pain coming from the bottom of my left leg making me stumble, and fall. Flat on my arse.

I wince and look down at my leg, there is a large, ugly, purplish scar on both sides of my leg, where the wolf bit me. The doctors were very confused when they saw it. Didn't believe that there was a huge wolf. Mind you I probably did sound mad. Maybe I just had too mug to drink. I thought I did at least, till I saw the scar.

Once I'm in the bathroom i splash my face with water and look into the big mirror above the sink.

Wow. I look fucking amazing.

Any blemishes my face I once had are gone an I'm completely zit free. Every inch of my face is perfect, soft, even.

My hair is messy but it seems an even brighter orange that before. Almost unnaturally so. I have never dyed my hair before. Because i always loved the colour. Weird. Kinda like it though.

My lips look redder to an their not dry. Their always dry. My freckles are pretty much the same too. I touch my face almost to check if it is real. My cheeks ... Their so soft and warm.

What the hell is this? Haha well I'm not gona complain. This is pretty awesome.

Well I gotta sleep three days straight again sometime. At that thought my stomach grumbles. But I've have been in bed for three days so I need a shower.

The warm water rushes over me calming my emotions instantly. Nothing like a good old shower. Once I'm clean I wrap a towel around myself and head into the kitchen for breakfast, not getting dressed because I'm enjoying living alone, I would have gone naked but it's a little cold for that. Plus, I have neighbours.

After breakfast I head upstairs to get changed. There's a skate park near here an I could use some fresh air. Walking into my new bedroom I grab some underwear and chuck it on the bed. Now for some clothes.

After contemplating for a bit I choose pale grey skinny jeans, a white vest and my blue checked top. Those too are thrown on the bed.

I grab my knickers and put them on and in about to grab my bra when I hear a familiar drawn out wolf whistle from behind me. I spin round a grin spread across my now perfect face.

Jake stands in the doorway leaning on the frame as he always did. He wasn't wearing a shirt, so his solid abbs were showing. His white t was tucked into the back pocket of his jeans.