Chapter one: Bite

Okay so quick note: there is Quite a lot of Swearing in this book so if You don't like that ... You probably shouldn't read it.

------------------------------------------------

What have I gotten myself into ? Why the hell did I agree to this ? I don't like clubs. Their full of sweaty drunk people with one thing on their mind. A look of disgust crossed my face as I thought of this.

My best friend Lucy laughs at my expense, her perfect blonde curls bobing along too. She does that a lot. "C'mon cheer up its my birthday! Im 18 now!" She yelled above the loud music, squinting her eyes and thrusting her fits into air.

She is standing close to me now giving me the puppy eyes. They don't work, so I don't understand why she does them?

But she has a point. Unfortunately.

"Fine." I reply having to bend down to whisper in her ear so that don't have to yell as loud.

A grin like the Cheshire cat's spreads across her face. I can't help but genuinely smile at that. I am gonna miss her scrawny ass when I leave. I'm going to America in 3 days so, for the next two I will be here in Ireland doing whatever she wants because its her "birthday weekend" and I " owe her since I'm ditching her."

***

I can't help but clumsily laugh out loud at Lucy, because she is probably one of the drunkest people in the room, she staggers over to a group of boys surely slurring something provocative or rude, whilst using her hands and arms to make unessasary and dramatic hand gestures. I'm laughing so hard I can't even stand, I have to lean on the bar counter to support myself, I get a couple of strange looks from people but that's nothing I'm not used to.

About 20 minutes later she stumbles over to me with a drunken man who's arm is arm loosely slung around her waist. She giggles then says " oh heeeeeeeeeeeeeey Lou Lou !" Usually her calling me that would have got her a scowl but its her birthday and a little bit of booze may have loosened me up a little.

Lucy slumps herself down on the stool next to me her drunken companion sitting next to her. She smiles at me stupidly before swapping spit with the new guy. I look down at the ground because that is something none wants to see. None.

Growing quite tired of hearing that. Yes HEARING. I have to bloody listen to that. I get very close to Lucy's tiny ears. Take a deep beer flavoured breath. And yell "ARE YOU QUITE FINISHED YET!?!?!?!?"

Her body recoils at the loud sound, leaving the strangers face in the process. I smiled, happy I didn't have to see or hear that anymore.

"Hey y youuuuuu" the man says pointing a fat finger at my face.

"What?" I stoutly respond.

He leans closer to my face, and I lean further from his.

"Do you wanna come outside with me , thisssss pretty lady aaaaand some mates for a bit of f f fuuuun? He slurs, the sent of vodka and god knows what else washing over my face, making my eyes water.

"Erm thanks, but no thanks buddy." I say pushing him away from me.

"I don't smoke, inhale or eat anything I havn't bought myself." I continued with a forced smile.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Both the gross man and drunk Lucy Holler at me. Even above the music it's loud.

I raise my eyebrows questioningly at the drunken fools.

"Not druuuugsssss sssssilly!" The man yelled still half laughing.

"Haha s silly LLLouie! Thought that Carlos was gonna give you drugs!"