The Osirian Twins (2)

By Totally_Twins2

Twins Eddie and Charlie Miller return to Anubis House and Frobisher Academy for another year. With the new fo... More

Preface
House of Arrivals
House of Presents
House of Truth
House of Hieroglyphs
House of Revelations
House of Questions
House of Pi
House of Mistrust
House of Unity
House of Entrapment
House of Sisters
House of Tombs
House of Smuggling
House of Anticipation
House of Close Calls
House of Hustle
House of Setup
House of History
House of Eclipse
House of Awakening
House of Sarcophagi
House of Possession
House of Greed
House of Deceptions
House of Rainbows
House of Enemies
House of Surprise
House of Winning
House of Moonlighting
House of Treachery
House of Imposters
House of Dates
House of Cunning
House of Suspicion
House of Capture
House of Heartbreak
House of Hog
House of Defeat
House Of Ammut
House of Heroes
Epilouge

House of Trickery

72 7 4
By Totally_Twins2

Charlie's POV

All three of us barge into Denby's classroom.

KT" Eddie,Charlie, how many times do you want get caught today?'

Charlie" You can keep an eye on the door"

Eddie looks all over her desk.

Charlie" Eddie if it's so secret Denby won't keep it on her desk"

Eddie pulls a face at me.

Eddie" Funny, just help me look, hey look here"

He then pulls out a laptop and it opens up without a passcode, I mean who doesn't have a passcode on their laptop, last year when Jerome and I wanted to get into Jasper's laptop it had a code and we barely got in. I then thought of Jerome back at the business studies. I shook my head, this was more important.

Eddie" What have we here? "Hd".Worth a shot"

Eddie then opens the folder and we see a word document.

Charlie" It's all here! Birthday, medical number, bank details.It's all in one file"

KT has now come over from her place by the door.

KT" Why would anyone do that?

KT then asks Eddie to move aside so she can type something in. She brings up a programme called people search.

Twins" People search?"

KT" It's a website used to do background checks on people.Joy and I used for our family trees.You do know that this is a massive invasion of privacy, right?"

Twins" Hit it"

The programme loads up after a few seconds and then we see it.

KT" This website matches Denby's info"

Charlie" What's that?"

KT" Looks like an old job application"

Charlie" Click on it"

KT" Yep"

Eddie"Harriet Denby Born March 4, 1977"

KT" Address is right, says she's a teacher.Everything matches up"

Charlie" Everything but the face. Eddie It's the woman"

KT" Women?"

Eddie" It's the women we saw in our vision but if this is the real Denby"

Charlie" Then who is our Miss Denby?"

Fabian's POV

Patricia, Alfie and I are at a loss as to where Amber was, we had practically searched the whole school.

Fabian" Mr.Millington"

Patricia" It's about Amber"

Alfie" She's gone missing.Haven't seen her since yesterday"

Patricia" You could have led up to that, Alfie"

Mr Sweet then exits his office.

Mr Sweet" Um, Mr.Millington"

Mr Millington" Apparently Amber's gone missing"

Mr Sweet"Well, not missing exactly.I mean, I know where she is.She's over at the gatehouse with Miss Denby.It's fine.I'm going over there now to sort everything out.Everything's fine"

Mr Millington" Well, it doesn't sound fine.First she's sick, then she's missing, now she's holed up in some gatehouse.I'm gonna come with you.

Mr Sweet" No, No, there's really no need"

Mr Millington" Mr.Sweet, are you refusing to let me see my own daughter?"

Mr Sweet" No but..."

Mr Millington" Do you have kids Mr Sweet?"

Mr Sweet" Yes, Twins, a son and a daughter"

Mr Millington" Would you want someone to stop you from seeing your daughter?"

Mr Sweet" No I wouldn't, well please, follow me"

Mr Sweet leaves with Mr Millington.

Alfie" Come on, guys, we need to follow Sweet and Millington"

Patricia"Sweet was acting weird"

Fabian"Something's definitely not right.What if Victor's at the gatehouse right now, him and Denby?"

Alfie" Well, that's double the reason we should go now"

Patricia" Is it? But think about it.No one is gonna hurt Amber while her dad's there"

Alfie"I don't know, but we should follow them anyway"

Patricia" Alfie.I know you're upset.I mean, we all are.But if we get caught following Sweet, then this whole thing is over.Victor will know we're onto him"

Alfie"But"

Fabian" Yeah, Patricia's right.We have to wait.Amber's dad will bring her back here, and then we'll know what went on.We tough it out, act like everything's normal, Come on, Alfie, you can do this.

I place my hand on his shoulder.

Alfie" Okay"

Charlie's POV

Charlie" Eddie this isn't right, dad just can't be part of this, he can't"

Eddie" I know, I am trying to get my head around it too"

Charlie" All those dinners, he had with us, he was straight up lying to us, it just can't be possible"

I sigh leaning into Eddie's shoulder.

Eddie" It's okay, sis we will get to the bottom this"

Charlie" I hope so"

KT" Hey, look its Mr Sweet"

Eddie and I look as we see him, there he was our dad, our LYING dad. Eddie must have felt my anger because his little finger grabbed mine.

Dad"May I have your attention, please? Now, I know you must all be concerned about Amber.Well, after a rather unfortunate sleepwalking incident, she is now resting safely at Miss Denby's house.She's fine.There's nothing to worry about"

Charlie" Sleepwalking, I didn't think she did that"

Eddie" Neither did I"

Charlie" Oh my god Mr Millington is coming round, the last thing I want to do is see our dad and Denby"

Eddie" I know me neither but we can do this, come on"

When Mr Millington comes over I stand with Eddie.

Dad" Ahhh, Mr Millington, I would like you to meet my twins, Eddie and Charlie"

We both shake hands with Mr Millington.

Mr Millington" Nice to meet you both"

Twins" Nice to meet you sir"

Mr Millington" So what do you two have for me?"

Eddie" Well since we are twins we made some of the foods that go in pairs and put our own spin on them"

Mr Millington" Oh well, I look forward to trying all these"

Eddie" We have peanut butter and Jelly here"

Charlie" Jam for us brits"

Mr Millington and Dad chuckle.

Charlie" Next we have peanut butter and chocolate, a very much loved combo"

We watched as Mr Millington tried it and his whole face changed. He liked it.

Mr Millington" Well I must say this is the best thing I've tasted in my life"

Twins" Wow, thanks"

The other foods consisted of Ham and Cheese, Cheese and Tomato, Butter and Popcorn, Spaghetti and meatballs, Chocolate and Raspberry, Chocolate and Mint and many others. Mr Millington tried the sandwiches which I made, the popcorn Eddie made and the chocolate varieties we both made. I think he was most impressed with the peanut butter and chocolate, I mean who wouldn't be. When he has finished he smiles at us.

Mr Millington" I don't think I have ever had so many flavours in my mouth at once, you two this is brilliant, you should be very proud Mr Sweet"

Dad" Oh I am very proud"

Later on our dad, Denby and Mr Millington were standing on the stage ready to give the verdict.

Eddie" Wouldn't it be good if we won"

Charlie" Yeah, it would I definitely had fun making all this with you and a new computer sounds good, although Fabian did well with his"

Eddie" What?"

Charlie" Shhhh"

I looked at Fabian.

Mr Millington" It's a great honour to announce the winner of your very first business studies competition.The winning snack is an idea that asked "What does this place have to offer that no other business could?" The answer is "A taste of Anubis!" Joy Mercer and Fabian Rutter"

I don't look at my brother but was happy Fabian won, he really knew his stuff. Oh well, at least we had fun. After an hour all the tables had been cleared away and people had left to most likely go back to their houses. I was sat with Eddie, leaning on his shoulder, he was playing with his hat and I was fiddling with my bowtie. KT sits down the other side of Eddie.

KT" Rough day, huh?"

Eddie" Our whole world's upside down"

Charlie" Our dad isn't who we think he is, and Denby isn't who we think she is.

KT" I'm who you think I am I think"

We both express a small smile.

Eddie" Seriously, KT, I don't know if I can handle all this.My head's fried"

Charlie" Me too, I mean all the stuff we found out, first Denby and now dad"

KT" Listen, what did you two say when you found out about my key? You told me you were The Osirians and if anyone can handle this, it's you two. And you want to find out who that woman in your vision was, right?"

Twins"Yeah"

KT"So we're gonna do whatever it takes to find out what's going on, okay?"

Eddie" Yeah, all right"

Story Notes
So The Twins are disappointed their dad has been lying to them and continues to lie to them. Fabian, Patricia and Alfie wonder what has been going on at The Gatehouse.

Authors Notes
Let me know what you think by commenting below. Comments make my day.

Vote/Comment/Follow

Question?
What did you think of the twins Business Studies project?

I'll see you tomorrow for another chapter.
Thanks X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 50.7K 48
Nicola and Gabriel used to be best friends while growing up, but she had made the classic mistake of falling in love with him, which resulted in not...
54.4K 1.4K 29
Nina Martin follows her dreams and heads to Amun Boarding School in England, accompanied by her twin sister, Elizabeth. Elizabeth, otherwise known as...
2.9K 78 18
ava lewis just moved to derry, maine. she also just happens to live next to stanley uris. this summer, she meets the losers club. but, what will ava...
19.8K 6.8K 86
[π™²πš˜πš–πš™πš•πšŽπšπšŽπš ] π™΄πšπš’πšπš’πš—πš π™Έπšœ π™Ύπš— π™Άπš˜πš’πš—πš "I am so tired of pretending, where is my happy ending " That had always been the battle cr...