Sheri and the Scam

By Aqualityofmercy

A scheme that involves a boy being disguised as a girl in order to win an inheritance. But things don't quite... More

Chapter 1: who we are
Chapter 2: the scheme
Chapter 3: the initial changes
Chapter 4: a date
Chapter 5: Aunt Hilda
Chapter 6: visiting Auntie
Chapter 7: Sheri the girl
Chapter 9: Auntie's reaction
Chapter 10: the passing

Chapter 8: the spanner

1.8K 10 2
By Aqualityofmercy

The end of the year and I'd just graduated from high school. We had been on the avocado farm for over three years - the longest we'd ever stopped anywhere - but it was finished. The people we had borrowed the farm off had sold it; we had to be out in two months.

The timing seemed pretty good. Mum and Dad had lined up a gig on a cattle station up north. But our family was starting to break up now. Hector had a local job and a serious girlfriend; he would be staying here.

Jerry would be going with the folks. He wasn't much of a student and he was keen to get back onto a cattle station - he liked that lifestyle.

I had been accepted into a university in the city and was planning to study a business course. Aunt Hilda had invited me to come and live with her.

So everything was all arranged. Everybody sorted out. The inheritance scheme rolling along nicely.

And I was about to throw a major spanner into the works.

"Mum, Dad, I can't deceive Aunt Hilda any longer. I've got tell her that I'm transgender, that I was born a boy."

Mum was nodding, an understanding smile on her face. I think she must have had her suspicions about my changing attitude.

My father was looking disappointed, "Any chance I can change your mind, Sheri?"

"No, Dad. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry."

"Okay," he smiled glumly and there were a few moments of silence.

Dad reached across and took Mum's hand, "Well, dear, we may have missed out on the booty, but we have gained a beautiful daughter."

Mum let out a relived laugh and added, "We certainly have."

"Thank you," I responded with a shy and apologetic smile.

My father was thinking and gazing at me levelly. "Sweetheart, I hope you will be prepared to give a modified version of the truth, otherwise there could be trouble."

"Dad, all I want, is to tell Auntie that I'm transgender, that I wasn't born as a girl, nothing else matters. I don't want to get anybody into trouble."

"Fine," he smiled at me, "then let's try this . . ."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 80 22
Continuation of my first story "Chase's Age Regression" So it's back to school already!? Gosh, time flies so fast... When it was time for school, Nic...
111K 2.5K 51
Alissa Iris De LeΓ³n the daughter of both the Spanish and Italian Mafia. A week after she was born she was sent away from her 2 brothers to live with...
3.5K 162 15
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 πŒπ„π‘πŒπ€πˆπƒ in which le sserafim still has six, but moon goeun is one o...
468K 1.5K 47
πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž warning sex!! you can cancel if you don't like it.This is only for the guys who have sensitive desire in sex.πŸ”žπŸ”ž