𝓢. 𝓗𝓪𝓻𝓾𝓬𝓱𝓲𝔂𝓸 {𝓟𝓻�...

By IVBfanfics

{Y⃠a⃠n⃠d⃠e⃠r⃠e⃠} ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ •"𝓣𝓻𝔂 𝓽𝓸 𝓻𝓾𝓷 𝓪𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷 & �... More

{PROLOGUE}
{CHAPTER 1}
{CHAPTER 2}
{CHAPTER 3}
{CHAPTER 4}
{CHAPTER 5}
{CHAPTER 6}
{CHAPTER 7}
{CHAPTER 8}
{CHAPTER 9}
{CHAPTER 10}
{CHAPTER 11}
{CHAPTER 12}
{CHAPTER 13}
{CHAPTER 14}
{CHAPTER 15}
{CHAPTER 16}
{CHAPTER 17}
{CHAPTER 18}
{CHAPTER 19}
{CHAPTER 20}
{CHAPTER 21}
{CHAPTER 22}
{CHAPTER 23}
{CHAPTER 24}
{CHAPTER 25}
{CHAPTER 26}
{CHAPTER 27}
{CHAPTER 28}
{CHAPTER 29}
{CHAPTER 30}
{CHAPTER 31}
{CHAPTER 33}
{CHAPTER 34}
{CHAPTER 35}
{CHAPTER 36}
{CHAPTER 37}
{CHAPTER 38}
{CHAPTER 39}
{CHAPTER 40}
{CHAPTER 41}
{CHAPTER 42}
{CHAPTER 43}

{CHAPTER 32}

3.4K 220 255
By IVBfanfics

•A/N•

Please read the warnings in the description before reading this Fanfiction.
(May Be Triggering)

VIOLENCE WARNING!!!

Make sure to vote & comment

Any & all support is appreciated<3

A/N: I haven't updated in two weeks because I was busy and still am👍🏼

~~~~~~

~No One's POV~

*THUD*

A small thud echoed throughout a certain pink haired males ears as his coffee spilt over the concrete.

He stared inside of the passenger seat but he didn't see the H/C haired girl that was accompanying him.

"Sir.....are you alright?"

Sanzu's eye twitched slightly as he slowly turned to see a man standing a few feet away from him. "Are you okay?" he questioned once again and the pinkette clenched his jaw. "Did you see a girl leave this car?"

The man raised a brow "A girl? What did she look like?" he asked and Sanzu took a deep breath "She has H/L H/C hair and E/C eyes, her hair was messy and she was wearing casual clothing" he explained while making sure that his mask was on correctly.

"I'm sorry but I don't think I've seen her-" Sanzu didn't wait for the man to finish before quickly getting the gas that he had originally came for.

"I've seen her!" A new voice rang out and Sanzu's eyes snapped over to a woman. "She ran out of the car quite quickly" she said with a worried look on her face and Sanzu raised a brow. "Which direction did she go in?"

The woman pointed down the road. "That way! I think she turned left"

Sanzu finished filling his car with gas before getting inside and slamming the door shut. He gripped the steering wheel tightly as he put the car into drive.

He began speeding off as he went into the direction that the lady had pointed him in.

He pulled his phone out of his pocket and began dialing the girls number but it went straight to voicemail, so he tried again.

And again......and again......an-

He slammed his phone down and huffed out in annoyance. "Fucking hell......"

~Flashback~

"You say and do all of these things, but I've still never said whether or not I actually reciprocate your feelings"

Sanzu didn't know why he suddenly said that.....maybe it was because he wanted to get a reaction out of her, he wasn't too sure.

"What.....?"

He continued staring straight ahead. "Can you name a single time where I've blatantly told you about any romantic feelings that I have for you? Sure, we've had sex and I've helped you with complex tasks but who's to say that I wasn't just using you for entertainment and sexual pleasure?"

He wasn't too sure what he was talking about, he knew better.

But did she?

She stared down at her lap, simply waiting to see if he'd continue and he did. "I always wonder what's going on in that head of yours, ever since I first met you"

He wasn't getting any response so he figured that he'd taunt her a bit more before giving up.

"Are you out of words to say?" he questioned but she didn't respond so he asked another question. "Well? Mhm.....what do you think? I'm interested on hearing how you think I feel"

No response.

He knew that he had upset her due to her lack of response and the tense atmosphere that had begun to form around them.

He placed his hand against her face and he turned her head so that she was facing him, he glanced over at her. "I'm just teasing" he continued "Ok? Relax"

Sanzu removed his hand from her face and placed it on top of her head before ruffling her H/C hair.

~End of flashback~

He took a deep breath and tried focusing on the road while glancing around for any sign of the H/C haired girl. "Shit......"

~Y/N's POV~

I wasn't exactly sure how much time had passed but I knew that an hour or so had already gone by since I ran away.

"I don't care if this was a stupid idea.....I'm not spending another second in that car with him" I whispered to myself as I kicked a rock on the sidewalk.

I called Ami from the store clerks phone inside of an old boutique but that was almost half n hour ago. I told her that I would walk halfway, she tried to tell me not to but I didn't have anything better to do anyways.

I was about 9 and a half hours away from where I needed to be which was just perfect.

And I'm walking so that's going to take even longer.

'I'm so thirsty......'

I frowned as Sanzu's words continued to play throughout my mind, I had felt so suffocated at the time but I regret leaving......it only makes me look weak.

Maybe I am weak.

Tears began welling up in my eyes as I clenched my fists. "What the hell am I doing.....?" I questioned quietly as I felt the tears beginning to fall. "Please.....can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?"

My eyes widened slightly "Why'd I leave the car......? Why did I call Ami? Am I ruining everything?"

I slowly took my phone out and turned it on, I waited for a couple of seconds before the screen finally lit up.

I froze when I saw over a dozen missed calls from Sanzu, along with various texts. Some were recent.

Sanzu-

'Where did you go?'

'Why did you leave the car?'

'Y/N'

'Answer your phone'

I stared down at the text for a moment before scrolling passed them and calling Ami.

*Ring.....Ring-*

Ami-
'Hey.....I'm sorry but I just left, it's a long-'

Y/N-
'Please just turn back.....'

Ami-
'What why?'

Y/N-
'I found a way back.....I'm so sorry for making you drive-'

Ami-
'No it's fine! Who's your ride?'

Y/N-
'A friend.....anyways, I'm sorry'

Ami-
'Stop apologizing! I'm about to turn back, are you sure?'

Y/N-
'Positive'

Ami-
'Ok.....text me when you're back!'

Y/N-
'I will'

I hung up and placed my phone back into my pocket as I glanced around at my surroundings.

I was on the main road because I figured that it would've been easier to make it back this way, but it was proving to be a pain in the ass.

My eyes drifted off towards the side of an old building and I quickly walked over to it before leaning against the brick wall. I was exhausted.

Lying to Ami was probably a bad idea but I don't want to burden her, I don't want to burden anybody.

I slowly brought my hand up to my face as more tears began streaming down my cheeks. "I'm so tired......"

What was I thinking? I wasn't thinking.

"Stupid.....you're so fucking stupid" I whispered as I stared down at the ground. Idiot.

I gasped as I felt my wrists being grabbed and held against the wall. My eyes were wide and I was still staring at the ground, basically frozen in place.

It was too quiet......shouldn't something have happened by now? A threat? Anything?

My eyes slowly drifted upwards and my eyes widened as I stared into a pair of piercing blue eyes, it was Sanzu.

I wasn't sure if I was supposed to feel relieved by the fact that it was him and not some creep......but judging by the silence and that look in his eyes, I don't think that I should feel very relieved.

Maybe he was waiting for me to speak first but if we're being honest, I had nothing to say. Nothing at all.

I let my head drop so that I was staring at the floor again. This is all too much.

I heard him click his tongue before letting go of one of my wrists but he kept the other one in his hold, his grip was beginning to hurt.

He started to drag me along but I wouldn't budge. "Let go" I snapped as I tried to pull my wrist back but it didn't seem like much of a struggle to him. He didn't respond as he continued to pull me along but I managed to firmly yank my wrist away.

"Leave me alone......I've got my own ride back" I stated as I began walking in the opposite direction. I had barely made it five steps before I felt myself being pushed to the side, and my back hit the wall.

Sanzu stood in front of me with narrowed eyes, he had one hand raised as he gripped onto his hair while his other one was firmly pressed against the wall besides me, almost caging me in.

I scoffed "If you think that you can just say whatever the fuck you want to me and get away with it then you're sorely mistaken......now get the fuck out of-"

All I saw was his hand flying towards my face, it was too close......my eyes instinctively shut as I waited for the impact.

But it never came.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw both of his hands pressed against the wall, now I was caged in.

He mumbled something under his breath as he stared at me causing me to raise a brow. "What.....?"

Sanzu sighed before grabbing onto my ear and pulling at it causing me to gasp. "OW!" I exclaimed as he leaned closer to me. "I said I was just teasing you, clearly you weren't listening"

I slapped his hand away. "I don't really care.....that wasn't funny, and I'd hardly call it a joke......let alone teasing" Considering that he HASN'T actually confessed.

His eyes darkened. "I've been driving around for an hour so knock it off and get back in the car"

I rolled my eyes. "I already told you no, I have a ride back home" I lied once again and he grunted "Oh? And who's that?" Shit.

"None of your business" Bad choice of words.

"Get back in the car"

"No"

Sanzu slowly brought one of his hands up to his face as he took a couple of deep breathes causing my eyes to widen slightly. "......"

He brought his hand towards my face and grabbed onto my chin as he brought his face close. He attempted to close the gap between us but I quickly turned my head as soon as his lips brushed against my own.

He didn't pull away though.

He let go of my chin and moved his hand towards the back of my head before placing his forehead against the wall besides me.

His other arm snaked it's way around my waist.

"I'm....." he drifted off before letting out a small sigh "I'm......sorry so let's go back to the car" he said quietly, I almost didn't catch it. Almost.

He's sorry......? I don't want to hear that he's sorry.

This is just his way of dancing around the actual problem, and if he could make a "joke" about whether or not he actually likes me then maybe there's some truth behind it.

"So.....you're apologizing?"

"Yes" He said quietly and I slowly shook my head.  "So? What exactly does an apology amount to? If I remember correctly......I believe you said that it amounts to absolutely nothing" Harsh.....but I don't care anymore.

I was going to protest against him again but immediately stopped when I felt his lips against my own, I hadn't even had time to move away this time.

The kiss didn't last long enough for me to move though, it was quick. ".....I do too" I heard him say quietly as he leaned back.

I slowly turned my head to the side. "You do......what?"

He retracted his hands as he slipped them inside of his pockets, he turned away and began walking back into the direction that he had originally come from.

"I'm saying I like you"

My eyes widened slightly "You......" I drifted off as he stopped walking. "Y/N" he suddenly said and I stayed quiet as I waited for him to continue. "I forgot to put my mask on....."

"Huh.....?"

"Let's go"

He began walking again but I couldn't seem to move my body, maybe I was just shocked. "Y/N, let's go"

My eyes widened slightly and I quickly followed after him, the feeling of someone's eyes on us had seemed to overwhelm my senses as I stayed closely behind him.

"Ha-" he cut me off "Don't speak"

I slowly looked down at the ground as we walked over to the main road and that's when I saw his car parked by the sidewalk. He's lucky that someone didn't take his car away.....or give him a ticket.

He got inside of his car and I followed along after him.

He stared into his rear view mirror for a moment before subtly checking his surroundings. "Was someone else there?" I questioned as he began driving off. "No" Liar.

I wasn't going to fight with him though, that wouldn't get me anywhere.

I slowly placed my head against the window as I began to think about all of the recent events.

Being anywhere remotely near the stage of a relationship is complicated and stressful, I honestly don't know if I want to deal with that.

Especially with someone like Sanzu.....-I don't know if I can keep up with him. He's in a league of his own.

My eyes latched onto the reflection in the window and my eyes snapped wide open in horror as I slowly lifted my head up. "Haru....."

"What is it?"

"Behind....." I whispered and he grunted "I'm aw-"

I cut him off. "No.....behind m-" I was cut off by a hand covering my mouth from behind. I immediately tensed up when I felt the barrel of a gun being pressed up against my temple. "Just keep driving and the woman won't be harmed......much"

My eyes slowly drifted towards Sanzu to see him still looking straight ahead, remaining silent.

"Take a left, Haruchiyo Sanzu" The man ordered and I felt my heartbeat beginning to quicken, Sanzu took a left like he was instructed.

I felt the man gripping onto the lower half of my face with his hand causing my jaw to tense. "You're a long way from home, aren't you?" he questioned as he stared me straight in the eyes, but his guard didn't drop in the slightest.

I didn't respond.

"The two of you had quite the dispute by that building, harsh break-up?" He asked and I narrowed my eyes causing him to chuckle lightly. "I like the fire in your eyes, that's for sure"

He sighed "Not much of a talker......well that's alright" he continued "Take a right and then keep going straight until you reach a motel, you'll know which one I'm talking about"

We both kept silent.

"We're going to have lots of fun"

~No One's POV~

Ran stared down at his phone with slightly widened eyes as his screen flashed a dark red color before shutting off.

"What the fuck-.....Rindou! You seeing this shit?" He questioned and the younger Haitani nodded "Yeah....."

The door slammed open and Kokonoi stormed in. "The fuck did you two do?" he questioned as he held up his phone which showed the same exact red screen that both Haitani's had previously seen.

"Why are you immediately blaming us?" Ran questioned and Kokonoi crossed his arms. "Because the two of you are always getting involved in stupid shit that I end up having to clean up"

Both Haitani's glanced over at each other and shrugged "That may be true but we haven't done anything all day" Rindou stated causing Kokonoi to frown "Shit....."

"What happened anyways?"

"There's been a breach.....I assumed that someone must've gotten through using one of the executives phones but now I have a sinking suspicion that it's Sanzu" he said and Ran raised a brow "Well where is he?"

Kokonoi sighed "Well he was picking something up for me in Hiroshima.....- I suppose that they didn't like his charming personality, or perhaps he killed someone" he continued "I swear if he killed one of them......"

"Who would he even kill?"

Kokonoi grimaced "Their boss"

The door opened up once again as Mochi, Takeomi and Kakucho walked in.

"What happened?" Kakucho questioned as he held up his phone and Kokonoi facepalmed. "Our system has been breached, find a working phone and try to contact Sanzu"

"I'll do it" Takeomi said as he walked out of the room and Mochi stepped forward. "What does Sanzu have to do with this?" he questioned and Ran sighed "Seems like he killed some big shot or pissed some people off, he's just that kind of guy"

Ran cringed. "You guys know that he made me clean a corpse out of his basement, I swear, sometimes I honestly believe that he doesn't consider me-" Rindou cut him off "We've heard this story at least a dozen times, please give it a break"

Ran rolled his eyes "Whatever.....how are we supposed to make it to Hiroshima before they decide to kill him?" he asked and Kokonoi sighed "We don't" he continued "We've got to get our systems back up and he's going to have to hope for the best, but I doubt that he'll have anything to worry about"

"Why do you say that?"

"Those guys aren't very bright and Sanzu always has tricks up his sleeve"

"Well I'm glad that you didn't have any problems"

"Of course not! He didn't even protest while I had that woman at gunpoint"

Sanzu already had his wrists tied behind his back and was on the opposite side of the girl, leaned up against the wall.

Y/N scowled as one of the guys tied her hands together before placing a gag in her mouth. "You shouldn't scowl so deeply, it'll give you wrinkles"

Y/N's eyes widened slightly when she saw a familiar face, it was Takumi. "I'm sure that you're surprised to see me and if we're being honest, I'm surprised that I've got to see you two again so soon" he claimed causing Y/N to raise a brow "......"

He looked over at Sanzu since the male hadn't been gagged. "Poison.....quite an interesting way to kill someone slowly without causing suspicion to yourself but alas, seems like you couldn't get out of Hiroshima quick enough" Takumi mused and Y/N's eyes went wide as she glanced at Sanzu.

The pinkette remained silent.

"Well we've got to settle this somehow" Takumi said quietly as he held his gun up. "I was thinking that I could take someone away from you, it's only fair" he said as he pointed the gun towards Y/N's head.

Y/N closed her eyes for a moment before slowly opening them up and glaring at the male. Takumi's eyes widened slightly as he stared at her. "Mhm....."

"I wonder......what does this girl mean to you? How much is she worth, money wise?" He questioned and Sanzu raised a brow "......"

"Zero?" Takumi questioned as he crossed his arms, removing the barrel of the gun from Y/N's temple. "If you put a price on her head then maybe I'll spare her, if you could repay that amount" he said as he spun the gun around in his hand. "But it seems like you're not in much of a talking mood right now"

"What if I make you a deal? I know how much Bonten loves deals" He said as he kneeled down besides Y/N. "The woman will stay here in Hiroshima, with us" he continued "And we'll allow you to leave, that's how you'll repay us" he said as Sanzu continued to stare at him blankly "......"

Takumi sighed "You're making this more difficult than it has to be! I've given you a choice and now all you have to do is choose......it doesn't get much better than this" he continued "But if you'd like then I'd be happy to simply torture the two of you to death"

Sanzu's eyes slowly drifted off towards Y/N's E/C eyes, she had already been staring at him.

Waiting for him to say something.

But he continued to stay silent, just staring at her.

Takumi eyed the both of them before sparing a glance at the other two men in the room. "Guess we're going to have to do this the hard way" he said as both of his men gave a short nod. "Guess so"

Sanzu's face didn't hold any real emotion but his eyes did......Y/N wasn't sure what emotion it was though. She had never seen anything like it before, it wasn't sadness or anger......resentment or frustration.

The emotion was so vague and yet so present at the same time, she couldn't explain it.

But he never took his eyes off of her.

Until-

Y/N's eyes went white as the back of Takumi's gun slammed into her head and she hit the ground. "We wouldn't want her to see what happens next"

Sanzu's eyes widened as he stared at her unconscious form, he saw small trickles of blood beginning to slowly stream down her forehead.

"I guess I was right......maybe the price really is Zero, you're hardly even batting an eye" Takumi said quietly but his eyes suddenly widened when he realized that Sanzu's eyes were on him now.

"Heh.....hehe......" Soft laughter could be heard, coming from the pinkette's lips causing Takumi's eyes to widen slightly ".....I should say thanks" Sanzu whispered causing the three men to raise a brow "Thanks?"

His laughter had begun to grow. "You were right......we wouldn't want her to see what happens next"

One of the men scowled as they began storming over to Sanzu. "You cocky son of a-" the man was instantly cut off as the blade of a knife rammed through the side of his face.

Sanzu slowly pulled the bloodied blade out and chuckled lightly. "I've got a bone to pick with you....." he drifted off as he pointed towards the male that had ambushed him in his own car. "Touching something that belongs to me is a big sin"

They both remained silent.

He chuckled dryly "Nothing more to say? You guys were quite talkative a few moments ago, is it because your friend has obtained a nice little hole in his face?"

Takumi's shock was short lived as he held up his gun and fired but Sanzu was quick to hold up the recently deceased body before pushing it towards the taller male as the ropes that were previously holding his wrists together had hit the floor. "Too slow"

Sanzu was in front of Takumi in mere moments. "I think I'll take some souvenirs......your tongues and maybe even your hands too"

~~~~~~

I hope you all enjoyed it.

Please remember to vote & comment<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

575K 21.2K 49
[ 𝐻𝐴𝑅𝑈𝐶𝐻𝐼𝑌𝑂 𝑆𝐴𝑁𝑍𝑈 𝑋 𝐹𝐸𝑀!𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐷𝐸𝑅 ] "𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑡𝑠" 𝐺𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ❗𝐼𝑁𝐹𝑂❗ 𝑠𝑒𝑐...
35.1K 873 22
☼︎𝑅𝑎𝑛 𝐻𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑖 𝑥 𝐹𝑒𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑒 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟! [18+] '𝐼 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝𝑒𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑟𝑢𝑛𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑜𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑤𝑒𝑑𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐷𝑎𝑦, 𝐼 𝑑...
574K 29.5K 32
❝ 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓, 𝐈 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐀 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆 ❞ └➤ 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘢�...
188K 4.7K 39
Asset or nuisance? Bonten is on a look out for a new member and stumbles across your path. What happens next? HEAVY TOPICS! Spelling errors too, I d...