Masked

By paige021198

What If the Yule ball was a masquerade ? What if no one knew who anyone was until the unmasking at midnight... More

Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Epilogue
Authors note

Chapter One

146K 3.4K 1.6K
By paige021198

The snow was falling outside the castle of Hogwarts, school of Witchcraft and Wizardry, creating a white blanket of sparkling snow, as students rushes around in common rooms preparing for the nights events. Tonight,during their seventh year, was the Yule Ball. It was not only a ball, but a masquerade.

Hermione Granger, along with all the other gryffindor girls were busy curling their hair, applying make up, and enchanting their masks. The spell allowed the wearers identity to be concealed until midnight, when all would be revealed. As time drew closer to the ball, beautiful dresses of satin and silk were slid on. Taking one last glance in the mirror at herself, Hermione put on her red mask.

Down in the dungeons was a different story with a different house. Draco Malfoy, the Slytherin prince, was standing in front of a mirror dressed in his fine and expensive black dress robes. While most slytherins groaned and complained about the masks, Draco was thankful for them. Wearing the mask meant no one knew who they were, which meant Pansy wouldn't know which one would be Draco. Enchanting his dark green mask, he took one last look at himself and walked out of the dark and cold dungeons. As he walked to the winter wonderland decorated Great Hall, Draco put his mask on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 123 34
Y/n is back for her last year at Hogwarts. She mostly keeps to the shadows. No one really knows her, nun the less her name, so how does Draco Malfoy...
360K 9.6K 50
The Battle of Hogwarts has ended. The damage has been repaired and the school is re opening. Life in the wizarding world is resuming and everyone is...
1.3K 84 51
This story is about a Forbidden love story with Draco Malfoy and Elizabeth Aphrodite these two 17 year old students (well Draco is 17 and Elizabeth i...
509K 15.3K 63
"Well, Malfoy, you won't tell me, but I will find out your secrets." Draco Malfoy has secrets. Lots of them. Returning to his 6th year, many no lon...