Lie To Me (Frerard)

By babyspiders

Gerard was late, and it was fucking raining. He'd missed the bus and it was fucking raining, and he was total... More

1: Gerard Way - Theatrical Extraordinaire and Drenched Rat
2: Mikey Way's Raging Teenage Angst/Boner
3: Frank Iero And Catshit Corner
4: My Dick - Drawn To Scale
5: Frank Iero And The Phantom Uncle
6: The Whore And The Virgin
7: I'd Probably Date You If You Washed Your Hair
8: Conveniently, Gerard Doesn't Die In This Chapter
9: Frank Iero's Guide To Ruining Your Life In 24 Hours Or Less
10: In Which Frank's Dog Causes Gerard To Become A Devout Catholic
11: Gerard Way Didn't Eat Whole Grain Cereal For Nothing
12: This Chapter Is Just A Cockblocking Montage (And Bert Isn't Even In It)
13: Gerard Way The Overgrown Emo Baby
14: Frank Gets A 'D' in Art
15: Gerard Way The Homosexual Guidance Counsellor
16: In Which Mikey Is Not An Asshole (For Once)
17: The Most Traumatic Chapter Ever - You'll Cry Like 69 Times
18: Mikey Gay
19: Mikey Finally Grows Some Balls
20: Haven't You People Ever Heard Of Growing Some Goddamn Balls?
21: pilots
22: The Voice Of No Homo
23: Bert McCracken Gets Thrown Into A Wall
24: Gabe Saporta The Stubborn Bitch Queen
25: In Which We Learn That Bert McCracken Does Not Like Watersports
26: i'm so ill i have no idea what to call this chapter
27: If Jamia Had To Compare His Dick To A Fruit...

28: And It Ends???!!??

24.7K 1.2K 3.6K
By babyspiders

Gerard reckoned this had probably been the best past few days of their life, because not only had their mum been so accepting, but Frank had the house to himself due to some uncle going into hospital or something or other, and well, Gerard had found themself staying at Frank's for near enough two days now.

And yeah, it was good, and dear god, for the most part, they just stared at Frank, because he really was beautiful, no matter what, and this thing they had between them was most definitely the best damn thing Gerard had ever known.

"Are you ever going to get the guts?" Frank spoke up out of nowhere, sat in bed, a cigarette held between two fingers, and with Gerard curled up into his side, their gaze fixated upon the younger, throughout the silence the two had sat in for a good ten minutes now.

"What?" Gerard asked, blushing a little, because goddamn, Frank could probably tell them that they smelt of milk, and they'd still blush. "What are you saying?" Gerard moved so they were sat beside Frank.

"I reckon it's pretty obvious..." Frank trailed off, linking their fingers, and finishing his cigarette, stubbing it out in the ashtray beside his bed. "But, sure, play innocent all you want, Way, but seriously, you're all fuck me eyes, and I'm just wondering if you have the guts to follow through. Because you've been looking at me like you want my dick inside you for ages now, and it doesn't take much to figure out what that's doing to me."

Gerard blushed, harder than before, but that was to be expected. "I'm not... I... I just... it's hard not to stare at someone like you."

"Make excuses all you want, honey." A smirk twitched at the corners of Frank's lips as he met Gerard's gaze. "I can see it in your eyes, come on, we have an empty house, and you do things to me, Gerard, you always have, and that look in your eyes is the tip of the motherfucking iceberg."

"I'm nervous." Gerard admitted after a moment of silence, "sexual kind of stuff makes me nervous, I don't know what it is... I mean, I can be really into it, but really nervous and I-"

"Just tell me if anything makes you uncomfortable, we can take it slow, and we don't even have to fuck, like properly, if you don't want, but fuck, at least let me make out with you or I think I might die, or sprain my fucking wrist."

"Can you like... can you like be in control, like not like... but I don't really know what I'm doing..." Gerard admitted, continuing to blush, however, they didn't quite get the chance to utter out another confession, before they felt themself pinned down against the mattress with Frank straddling their hips, and fucking smirking like hell.

"You're so unbelievably hot, and you don't even know, like seriously, if I was you, I'd come in my pants every time I looked in the mirror." And Gerard didn't get ample opportunity to even fathom responding, before Frank's lips were on theirs, grinding a little against Gerard as he did so, and oh fuck, because Gerard was so fucked, and this was most definitely the best part of their perfect few days by far.

"Quite good you're not me then, because that'd be quite problematic." Gerard added once Frank gave them the chance, Frank even stopping to just fucking giggle at them, before attaching his lips to Gerard's collarbones. "But, same, to be honest. You're... goddamn... you're... fuck- I-"

Frank pulled away, smirking like the devil himself. "You really don't let on as to how much of a slut you are, do you?" Frank ran his fingers over the marks he'd made on Gerard's collarbones and neck. "But I know, I know, don't I?"

Gerard jumped as Frank fucking groped him through his jeans, and oh fuck, oh fuck, and, Gerard seriously needed to make a mental note to pray to Jesus more often.

"Frank, I..." Gerard began, and the sixteen year old pulled away, meeting Gerard's gaze with a kind care and respect that Gerard reckoned they could never quite be more thankful of; Frank was just perfect, and they just worked, and Gerard was so incredibly fucking lucky, because no matter what anyone said or thought, in their mind, Frank was the most important person in the whole damn world, universe, even.

"Yeah?" Frank asked, sitting up a little more, so he could meet Gerard's gaze properly.

Gerard paused for a moment, their cheeks reddening as their breath hitched in their throat at just the notion of what could possibly happen. "Fuck me."

And Frank most certainly did not need any more encouragement, unzipping Gerard's jeans and pulling them down their legs with a little effort, but just thank god they hadn't worn the skin tight jeans this morning, because then they'd have to take a fucking twenty minute break just to get them off.

"How do you want me to fuck you?" Frank asked, spreading Gerard's legs apart, and pushing their knees up. "You want me to take it slow, do you want me to careful?"

Gerard paused, biting their lips as they hesitated for a moment. "No." And Frank fucking died right then and right there, like seriously, he had a literal heart attack, and Gerard attended his funeral like a week later- okay, maybe that's a slight over exaggeration, perhaps he just stopped breathing for like two seconds, but... it was a long two seconds, maybe two point five. "Fuck me."

"What happened to nervous?" Frank grinned, grabbing lube and a condom from his bedside table.

"Shut up, I can change my mind, you know, so be nice to me." Gerard smirked, causing Frank to raise his eyebrows, distracting Gerard as he slid a lubed finger into them. "Fuck- I- Any warning, Jesus?"

"My name's Frank, not Jesus, just saying." Frank grinned, sliding another finger into Gerard.

"God, you're a fucking idiot." Gerard groaned, pushing back onto Frank's fingers a little.

"No, you're wrong there, I'm fucking an idiot."

-

Gerard hadn't stopped giggling like world's biggest fucking idiot since they'd came, and Frank was just glad that he'd came first, because there was no way this mess was going to help him.

"Like seriously, Gerard, are you okay?" Frank asked, wiping up the mess they'd made the best he could.

"I'm just really happy and I feel really good, and you're... you're so beautiful and everything is just so great, you know, like we have to fuck all the time, it's totally the law from now on."

"Yeah, I'm down with that." Frank grinned, lighting a cigarette, before laying back down beside the seventeen year old.

"I guessed you might be."

And Gerard reckoned the two just lay there smiling at one another for entirely too long, because if this wasn't love, then Gerard reckoned their heart might explode when he discovered what it really was, because whatever it was they had, they most definitely wouldn't change for the absolute fucking world.

-

Frank had this odd kind of nervous disposition that he usually did a pretty good job of hiding, however when it came to things that actually mattered, he was a mess, and he did an even shittier job of hiding that.

But he'd settled with the conclusion that there was just very little he could do to change or adjust this aspect of his personality, and even if it was slightly cowardly, he just chose to shake it off, because yes, he was Taylor Swift, and ignore it, because it wasn't like he had to make important choices and be brave ever, was it?

But come the other night with Gerard, something had changed.

Not in a bad way, easily the opposite, even, but there was so much more between them now, and Frank's could exhaust his heartbeat just by thinking about Gerard, but of course, now that there was really something, there was a little voice inside Frank's head that hadn't shut up for the past few hours.

And well, the longer it continued on, the more Frank began to agree.

And it wasn't like the voice was wrong in the first place.

Because Frank could fuck Gerard, but he could never admit to anyone that they were even close enough to be friends.

Frank was scared, but not scared enough to fuck someone, and Gerard had trusted him so much then, and Gerard had looked at him like he was someone really worth their time, someone really worth something, but all Frank was, was the boy who was just a little too scared.

Of course, Frank could change that, couldn't he?

But he was just a little too scared, as always.

However, if he did somehow manage to pluck the courage from somewhere, it would be stupidly easy, because there was one simple thing that was playing on his mind and holding him back, and that was the matter of his sexuality, and that was a simple matter to sort.

He didn't even have to come out with some sort of pretentiously homosexual speech, he could literally just hold Gerard's hand in public for once.

He reckoned Gerard might like that, and he reckoned that it might move him down one place on Lindsey Ballato's hit list, however Lindsey was kind of preoccupied with her own mess as of recent, and therefore, if this totally fucked up, then at least there'd be less of a chance that she'd be screaming down his throat.

And the more he thought about it, the more the idea began to appeal to him, and he just had to run over it with Gerard- in fact, he didn't, he could just hold their hand, just kiss them, just like normal couples do, just normally, and fuck, Frank was such a mess.

And as he stood outside the art rooms, waiting for Gerard to collect something they'd left in there or whatever, Frank mentally prepared himself for becoming a hermit and never seeing anyone again, because that could never easily be a likely outcome of this stupid little decision of his.

But perhaps that was just something Frank was going to have to live with if he loved Gerard this much, and of course, there was no doubt that he did.

"Frankie?" He jumped a little, his eyes focusing back in upon Gerard stood before him, a concerned kind of look in their eyes. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm f-fine... I just... something on my mind, but it's nothing, it's sorted now." Frank forced his lips into a smile and walked back down the corridor with Gerard by his side.

"You promise?" Gerard raised their eyebrows, just a little unconvinced by Frank's facade of sorts, but he was kind of used to it, because this was just Frank, and Gerard was just used to it.

"Yeah, I really do." Frank let out a sigh, his breath hitching a little as he let his gaze fall over Gerard's hand casually by their side, and his own, millimetres away, and just what would happen if he moved his hand just a little closer to Gerard's, and they happened to turn around the next corner to see some renowned homophobic asshole.

God, Frank would-

Shove them into a wall, most likely.

Frank chuckled to himself, because realistically, he would and could protect them, and the only thing at risk of getting hurt here was his ego.

Fuck.

Frank thought of his ego, and then Gerard, and then Gerard's hand.

"Frank, you're being weird, tell me what's wrong." Gerard let out a sigh, following Frank's gaze back down to their hand.

Frank blushed a little, the two stopping to face one another, and god, Frank was so fucking fucked and so fucking awkward, but so fucking in love with Gerard Way, and perhaps that would be it to kill him in the end, perhaps not, but whatever, it was too late to change that now.

"I want to hold your hand in public." Frank admitted, his voice little more than a whisper, but a whisper that screamed and echoed throughout Gerard's mind. "But I'm scared."

"I was scared about coming out to my mum but it still went fine." Gerard added in reassurance, reaching out their hand towards Frank's. "Just take my hand, it'll be okay."

"You're lucky I'm so in love with you that I'll do whatever you say without question." Frank shook his head, letting out a weird kind of laughing at himself sigh, before waving goodbye to his ego and reputation, as he took Gerard's hand in his, and just like that the two turned around the corner, and well, Frank's suspicions had been correct.

"Iero, are you a faggot now? Fuck, I did not see that one coming, did you?" Some dude with very little hair that Frank could quite remember the name of called out to them as they walked past. "Hey, Iero, Frankie, don't ignore me."

"If you're going to be an asshole then I'm not going to give you a fucking minute of my time." Frank let out a sigh, Gerard giving Frank's hand a little comforting squeeze.

"I thought you liked asshole, fucking it, do you fuck Gerard Way's asshole every night?"

Frank turned around at that point, having lost it completely. "Not every night, no, they need some breaks, you know, but I'd say it's a regular occurrence."

And complete silence.

Complete silence as the two walked off down the corridor, until finally, a simple.

"Faggots!"

Because some people would never change, but that doesn't mean they have to matter, at all, ever.

-

"My mum totally wants to meet you now, though." Mikey let out a sigh, leaning a little into Pete's side; the two having taking the liberty of ditching after lunch, and going straight to the park around the block, instead, because priorities, and at the ripe of old ages of fifteen and sixteen, they were truly responsible teenagers.

Then again, the phrase 'responsible teenagers' seemed like an oxymoron itself.

"And what's wrong with that, huh?" Pete raised an eyebrow, not seeming to quite realise that he was Pete, and Mikey was wishing that his mum didn't end up being severely mentally scarred of something, because that was a very possible outcome when Pete Wentz was just involved, let alone, the fucking focal point here.

"You, Pete, you're a hopeless idiot and we both know that." Mikey meant it in the nicest way possible, of course, but, regardless of just how nicely he meant it, he still meant it.

"I'm not hopeless, and you're literally just bullying me at this point." Pete grumbled, but Mikey just continued to raise his eyebrows at him, and eventually Pete took the initiative to just shut the fuck up. "I'm glad it went well for you, though."

"Yeah, you should be, because otherwise we'd been in a really awkward and uncomfortable situation." Mikey let out a sigh, and pulled his cellphone out, taking just one glance at his messages, before swiftly putting it back away, just a little more mentally scarred than he had been when he'd taken it out of his pocket. "Gerard really needs to stop texting me accidentally instead of Frank."

"Maybe it isn't accidental." Pete waggled his eyebrows a little, smirking at Mikey.

"Pete, just what the fuck?" Mikey paused for a moment, totally unable to wrap his head around just what the absolute fuck Pete Wentz had just said. "They're related to me and you're my boyfriend? Does anything you say make any sense ever?"

"I like confusing you, you look hot when you're confused." And Pete was seriously in luck today, because with a confession like that, Pete only grew more confused.

"Aren't I always supposed to look hot?" Mikey asked after a moment, reckoning it was probably best to help Pete out here.

"Of course you do- I... I don't know what I'm saying- hey have you heard the blowjob story?"

Mikey paused for a moment, looking Pete up and down with disbelief. "The blowjob story." He repeated, praying that he'd somehow managed to mishear.

"Yes, the blowjob story." He repeated, a smirk twitching at the corners of his lips. "It's not from personal experience, don't worry, it's about Bill Beckett, do you know him?"

Mikey shook his head, looking Pete over one last time for any signs of joking in his voice, and unfortunately, Pete was fucking deadly serious, and Mikey reckoned he was just about stuck with the blowjob story now.

"Well, he goes to our school and he has this boyfriend and there was this very spectacular blowjob incident- I sit next to him in history, anyway, we started just talking about blowjobs or whatever, and there's this story about his boyfriend, apparently Bill was sucking his boyfriend's dick and they were like in bed or whatever, like under the covers, and his boyfriend's mum comes home, and in the room, and Bill's hidden under the blanket, but he doesn't stop sucking his boyfriend's dick, and his boyfriend is like fucked, and then that's the story of Bill Beckett maybe his boyfriend come while looking at his mum.

"Pete, I honestly think you have problems." Mikey confessed, having very little to say in response to the very emotional telling of the most awkward blowjob story Mikey reckoned he'd ever heard; of course, it was fucked up, but that didn't mean he wasn't going to tell Gerard later.

"My problem is that I'm so in love with you, Mikeyway, and your ass, your ass is so nice, please let me look at your ass."

"Pete, I-... you know what? This right here is the reason why I don't want you to meet my mum: you'll probably tell her that she has nice boobs and suggest dating apps or something-"

"I'm far more classy than just outright telling her that her boobs look nice, come on, Mikey, I will tell her that her top looks nice, don't be ridiculous." Pete continued, deadly serious, and Mikey's eyes continued to widen in something like horror. "Top is boobs, jeans is ass-"

"The fucking amount of times you've talked about my jeans-"

"Oh, but Mikey, I do love your jeans."

"You are never going to meet my mum."

"Whatever you say, Mikeyway, but you can't pull this shit forever, because soon enough she's going to start to think that I'm not even real, so suck on that."

"Suck on what?"

"What the fuck do you think?"

"Pete, I am not giving you a blowjob in a park."

-

Over the course of the past few days, Lindsey Ballato had very quickly become a chain-smoker, and she liked to say that it was something like Alicia's fault, but of course, it was nothing other than her own.

She hadn't seen nor heard from Jamia in a while, and she was beginning to wonder if it was just better that way: not out of spite or whatever, but with Jamia out of the way, she didn't have someone she could so easily pin the blame on, and that was seriously important, because Lindsey's arguments with her own mind were getting damn ridiculous at this point.

She was still yet to actually sort something out with Alicia and was paying the price for her cowardice, because Gerard need not have bothered with excuses; she knew that they were with Alicia, because Frank was probably spending time with Bert, his new motherfucking best friend, despite how fucking much Gerard was in love with him.

And really, Lindsey almost felt sorry for the wall, which had very quickly lost its best friend of Bert McCracken and that was most certainly a call for national tragedy.

She even considered slamming Bert back there just to ensure that the important friendship there didn't just die out, because, of course, Lindsey was a very considerate person.

This was probably the kind of thing she would have ended up talking to Jamia about, but that was before Jamia was the one to get her into this mess, and of course she didn't blame Jamia, because that was just fucking ridiculous, and if there was anyone that should take more of the blame, it was very easily herself, but there was no way around the fact that if Jamia hadn't been there at the right time, it wouldn't have happened.

Well, the wrong place, the wrong time - perhaps it was simply a matter of that, however, Lindsey seriously doubted that Alicia would see it that way, and Lindsey didn't even deserve any kind of sympathy from anyone like this- fuck, she didn't even deserve to fix this relationship, just to convince Alicia to be in the same room as her again.

And god, she knew that this could happen when they'd first started dating, and she knew just how fucked up their friendship could have easily become, but that was something she dismissed, because never did she think that it would fuck up like this, but Lindsey was wrong, and Lindsey didn't think she was wrong about most things.

It would be absolutely lovely just to talk to Gerard about this, and get it sorted with them, and then in turn Alicia, but although Gerard didn't want to admit it, even to themself, Gerard had sided with Alicia on this one, and in turn, so had Frank, and Bert, not that Bert was ever the kind of person that Lindsey Ballato would want sympathy from anyway.

Dear fucking god, she was just like Mikey Way now: one of Alicia Simmons' bitchy exes, holy fuck- Mikey Way.

If there was one person who knew this situation, it was Mikey Way.

And if there was one person who Lindsey Ballato would rather kill herself than talk to, it was Mikey Way.

But perhaps Alicia changed things, because after all, Alicia mattered one awful hell of a lot, didn't she?

And that was exactly how Lindsey Ballato found herself dialling Mikey Way's number for the first time in the motherfucking world.

"Lindsey?" The fact that even Mikey was surprised to hear from her said a lot.

"I need to talk to you about something involving Alicia- look long story short, I fucked up and I need your help." And dear god, Lindsey was sinking to the level of asking Mikey for help and she wanted to knife herself, but for Alicia Simmons, it seemed she'd even push her dignity aside.

"Yeah, Gerard mentioned it to me, just come over, Pete's about to leave anyway, and we can talk about this okay?" 

And then a muffled. "I'm about to leave?" Which she assumed was from the aforementioned Pete Wentz.

"Pete's being Pete, look just come over, please Lindsey-" And Mikey was cut off as the call ended, and Lindsey was left stood a few streets away from the Way household with a kind of nervous feeling in her stomach that she didn't particularly care for.

But still, she went, because fuck everything, she'd already initiated conversation, if not odd and slightly just off conversation with Mikey Way, and she was most definitely going to follow through at this point, because fuck Alicia, and fuck Mikey, and just fuck Lindsey's life.

-

The walk took her little more than six minutes, but it was either the longest or shortest six minutes of her life, as Lindsey couldn't quite yet decide whether this was either the best of worst decision she'd ever make.

And she pressed her finger down against the doorbell, the ring reverberating inside the house, she wondered if she was literally just about to ruin her life, because well, advice from Mikey Way, or whatever the fuck this was going to be, because Mikey Way really wasn't the advice kind of person.

In fact, Lindsey wouldn't be at all surprised if this wasn't simply nothing more than another shitty bet that was kind of staged and just ended up falling to shit in the end, but whatever it was, it was still that damn bet that had even gotten herself into this mess of a relationship with Alicia in the first place.

However, Lindsey didn't have nearly as long as she'd like to ponder the meanings of shitty bets and Mikey Way's existence, before the front door opened, revealing what she had expected to be Mikey Way, but in reality was perhaps the least likely person in the world.

"Come in."

"Alicia?"

"Lindsey, just come in, we need to talk, okay, I-" She was speaking far too slow, her breathing heavy and her gaze not quite meeting Lindsey's, complete with pink tinged cheeks and slightly parted, slightly dry and cracked lips.

"I just came here to see Mikey-"

"Lindsey, just- look I-"

"I'm so sorry, fuck, I'm so, so sorry, please Alicia, I, forgive me, can we please - it was the wrong place at the wrong time and my head was in a mess, and it's still in a mess and I don't even know what to say except... except..."

Lindsey's mind fell back to her conversation with Gerard only a few days ago.

"Except..."

She finally looked up properly, forcing her gaze to meet Alicia's.

"Except... I love you."

And silence, heavy breathing and silence, because there was no questioning the fact that Alicia had really not been expecting this at all, and Lindsey just couldn't quite figure out if that was for the better or the worse yet.

"Kissing Jamia's a funny way to show it."

"I'm scared, so scared, because I'm tough, I'm supposed to be tough, and you're beautiful, and I, I promise it won't happen again, I-"

"Oh shut the fuck up, Lindsey." Her eyes widened a little as she watched Alicia step forward, and then before what was happening, Alicia's lips were on hers, the front door slamming behind the two of them, and Alicia moving as the kissed deepened, so Lindsey was pinned against the front door with a resonating kind of thud.

And then, the kitchen window opened, Frank Iero's head popping out and peering out towards the two, before shouting, "you owe me one, Ballato."

-

hey guys look it's the end look wow i really got attached to this fic and i'm glad so many people liked it so much :) :) votes and comments would be cool and thank you for reading this fic it means a lot. i love you all lots ok <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

749K 29.4K 41
Frank Iero was given two options by his parents: go to juvie or move to England to live with his heavily-catholic relatives. He chose the second, see...
214K 10.7K 20
Frank Iero is a fuck up. He hates his life, he hates his school, he hates his mom, and he's determined to leave, starting a new, happier life. He's...
72.2K 2.4K 24
Gee Way is a well known little in his high school but everyone knows he's one of the best fucks around, if not the best. He's a boy who wears pastel...
467K 25.8K 21
Frank is a hopelessly short, hopelessly desperate, and just generally hopeless highschooler, whose only friend is the amazingly tall kid with the 'fr...