Skipped A Beat

By michimoomoo

Maddy is working at Starbucks one day when The Hype House comes in and orders some drinks. Maddy sees Jacob D... More

000
prologue
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
010 x2

001

549 5 4
By michimoomoo

maddy pov

it's 10 in the morning and I just posted on Instagram. I was changing into black pants and a green tank top ^ when my phone notification bell rang. I thought to myself for a minute thinking of who it might be when it went off again. I sighed and decided to check who was texting.

the gc: wssp my beautiful ppl😍💋😘

maddy perez - mads🦋

chloe fabie - chlo🐱

izzy miller - izz🦨

brooklyn grant - brook🍄

pablo lopez - pabs🦇

wssp my beautiful ppl😍💋😘

brook🍄
OMG GUYS CONNOR JUST ASKED ME OUT

chlo🐱
OMG UR JOKING

pabs🦇
oooo brook has a bf

mads🦋
AHH ACTUALLY DID YOU SAY YES?!?

izz🦨
PLEASE SAY YOU SAID YES

brook🍄
I SAID YES AHHH

 izz🦨
GO GET HIM GIRL

pabs🦇
nice

mads🦋
IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU

chlo🐱
TELL US ALL THE TEA AFTER!!

mads🦋
I GOTTA GO TO WORK BUT ILL TEXT WHEN I CAN

pabs🦇
Adios mija

brook🍄
BYE BESTIE

chlo🐱
BAIII WIFEY

izz🦨
BYE BYE LOVIE

{3} read 10:24

maddy pov

talking to them made me late for work. I rush to put on my black converse and run into my car. I start it and I drive off. Ten minutes later I get to star bucks and park my car. I get out, lock it, and then walk into the doors. "Hey, Maddy! How are you doing today?" Seb (my co-worker) calls out. "I'm good! I'm going to miss you so much when I leave!" I frowned. "Aww, me too!" he says pulling me into a hug.

It's now 10:49 and we are cleaning the place up. I am at the till counting the money as I hear a 'ding' coming from the door. I look up to see about ten people walk in at once. My eyes widen and I look back at Seb and whisper yell "can you call dev?". He nods as he disappears into the 'STAFF ONLY' door. I look back at the people with a smile.

There standing in front of me are three gorgeous girls. "Hello! How can I help you today?" I ask. "Hello!" says a girl with sky blue eyes and shiny black hair. "hmm...can I have a caramel macchiato? My name is Tabitha thanks!" she says squinting her eyes at the menu on the screen above me. "ok" I said writing it down. Devyn walks out of the staff room with Seb following behind. 

"Can I have a venti coffee? Under Paige. Thank you!" asked another beautiful girl with silky black hair and big black eyes. After I write Paige's order down I look back up and ask the short pretty brunette for her order.

"Could I order...a...vanilla bean frappuccino? with extra whipped cream, Mia! Thank you!" I assume her name is Mia so I write it down and give Devyn the note that I wrote down the girl's orders with. They pay and get out of the way to wait for their drinks to be made. While Devyn makes the drinks I go back to the till and ask for the rest of the guy's orders.

Just as I'm about to ask the last guy to order I look up, my eyes widen, and my heart 'skipped a beat' (Author see what I did there eh eh😏?). He is very tall he towers over me, he has jet black hair and ocean blue eyes. His smile grows as he looks me in the eyes. I get flustered and look down quietly saying "what can I get you...?".  "huh?" he says leaning down to listen clearly to what I was saying. I start blushing and try to look him in the eyes without getting nervous. "What would you like to get?" I beamed, proud of myself for not looking away, but inside me, my heart dropped. It literally sunk, his gorgeous electric blue eyes staring into my soul (Author omg lol I can't this is so cringy)

WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note

BAHAHAHA I CANT

for me, this is like 'not that bad' but at the same time I hate it lol

ALSO I DONT WRITE SMUT

there is gonna be no cussing in this

anyways thanks for reading

comment suggestions!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 1K 57
Jacob is a guy in the hype house. Y/n is Thomas's Sister. She has a lot of followers and clout causing her to always be in the public eye. What wil...
41.6K 422 33
You move into the hype house with your brothers and meet someone who you eventually fall in love with
353K 4.1K 61
Don't read this. It's terrible. When y/n y/l/n gets the choice to choose to be apart of sway la or the hype house, which one will she choose? Warning...
13.2K 121 52
You had never heard of TikTok until your friends started to talk about it then you decide to download it and your first few videos went viral then yo...