MY COLD CEO HUSBAND [SLOW UP...

Av Jeon_001

🌺🌹🌺 When words are not enough to communicate... Our actions speak it all, This is the most magical thing... Mer

CHAPTER - 01
CHAPTER - 02
CHAPTER_04
CHAPTER-05
CHAPTER-06
CHAPTER-07
CHAPTER- 08
CHAPTER-09
CHAPTER- 10
CHAPTER - 11
CHAPTER - 12
CHAPTER - 13
Other story update
CHAPTER - 14
CHAPTER-15
CHAPTER - 16
CHAPTER-17
CHAPTER-18
CHAPTER-19
CHAPTER - 20
CHAPTER - 21
CHAPTER - 22
CHAPTER - 23
CHAPTER - 24
CHAPTER - 25
CHAPTER - 26
here again
CHAPTER - 27
CHAPTER - 28
CHAPTER - 29
CHAPTER - 30
CHAPTER - 31
CHAPTER - 32
CHAPTER - 33
CHAPTER - 34
CHAPTER - 35
CHAPTER - 36
CHAPTER - 37
Hi
CHAPTER - 38

CHAPTER - 03

12K 411 18
Av Jeon_001

One more day to go for the wedding.

Y/n pov

I woke up around 11 in the morning as yesterday our relatives came to attend my wedding.. Almost all of my cousins are here some I like and some I don't.. You know some people are just a pain in the a*s. Anyways last night was super fun with everyone dancing around, enjoying all the moments and guess what tomorrow is the wedding. I haven't met Jungkook after our dinner date. Neither he called me nor did I, if he doesn't want to talk to me then I don't want it as well.
Even though I love him like he is the only treasure I can have and hold but still I have my respect and if he can't let go of his ego for me then I'm not suffering as well. There is a pool party today in the evening at Jeon's mansion and both the families (Kims and Jeons) are going to be there.

Time skip~~

Everyone is ready to head to the party but suddenly I have this unwanted sickness around me. I feel feverish like all of my body is even refusing to stand up straight. My mother noticed it and she's hella worried about me 'cause of course tomorrow is my wedding and I'm having fever.. The pool party is not that important but I definitely have to be fine till tomorrow.

Mrs. Kim - y/n baby it's better if you don't go for the party I feel sad saying as your presence their matters a lot but this is not as important as your wedding and I want you to be fine till then. I've already arranged your medicines and now I'm gonna make porridge for you. Okay and you just have to rest now, you'll feel much better. Also you don't have to worry about the preparations of the wedding it's almost done and in any case, I and your father are there to handle it. Now sleep.

Y/n - aren't you going to the party?

Mrs. Kim - no I'm going but I'll go late since you are not going so I don't think it's right if I don't go as well. And I'll leave only when I make sure that you are  sleeping. I'll come in a few minutes.

Time skip~~

(Everyone already left for the party only mum's here with me)

Mrs. Kim - here have the porridge so that you can have your medicines..

( I drank the porridge and I already had my medicines and right I'm lying down on my bed ready to sleep)

Mrs. Kim - ok baby now I'm going to go and if you feel any difficulty just give me a call, okay?

Y/n - sure mumma, I will

Mrs. Kim - ok then bye, take care love

Y/n - you too

(After that mumma left for the party and I slept right away)

Author's pov

Mr. Kim reached at the party and soon enough the jeons ( Mr. Jeon, Mrs. Jeon, junghyun and his wife and jungkook)

Jungkook - Good evening dad

He said greeting Mr Kim.

Mr. Kim - good evening son.

Mr. Jeon - oh welcome Kim, how have you been? And where's your family

Mrs. Jeon -  where's my bestie and my daughter in law?

Mr. Kim - I'm absolutely fine Jeon. And y/m/n is on her way to the party and for y/n actually she got a little fever in the afternoon and the doctor suggested to rest so I and her mother decided to not bring her here because she has to be fine before the marriage and for that she needs rest.

Mrs. Jeon - Oh my god! I just hope she gets fine. You did great by not bringing her here she could get exhausted here.

Mr. Kim - yeah I know, well let's not worry too much because she has already taken her medicines and is sleeping now.

Mr. Jeon - good to know that.. Well c'mon then let's enjoy the party everyone.. She'll be fine soon.

Everyone except jungkook - yeah sure.

And with that everyone went on with the party and for jungkook he could not deny the fact that he was sick worried about you, right now he just wanted to see you very badly and take care of you to satisfy his thumping heart.

Jungkook - mom! I just got some important work to take care off... I'll be right back in an hour or 2. Ok bye

Before Mrs. Jeon could say anything he ran off

Mrs. Jeon - I know that important work of yours my dear son and I'm glad that you are worrying about that. (She chuckled in herself)

Meanwhile at your house~~

Your pov

I was sleeping peacefully when suddenly I felt something wet on my forehead, it's a cloth actually and I understood that mum's here and she's wiping my forehead with wet cloth so that I can be free from this fever. I spoke in my sleepy voice with my eyes still closed.

Y/n - mumma! I told you to go to the party yet again you are here. I'm fine I feel much better than before. Please you don't have to do this.

But she still didn't stop neither she said anything so I just held her hand to stop her.. Well her hands seems to be bigger than usual and also they are manly but I could care less since I was half asleep so I just pulled her closer to make her stop but by chance she lost her balance and laid beside me.. I could not let this moment slide so I just hugged her in my sleep and made her hug me back.

Author's pov

You still didn't know that who is it that you are hugging in your sleep but the hug definitely made you feel safe and calm. You went deep in your slumber with the warmth of the person right beside you engulfing you completely.

After an hour

You wanted to go to the washroom so you shuffled a little on your bed and realised that you were still hugging your mom and sleeping with her you slowly opened your eyes and went to kiss her cheeks and that's when you realize, it's not your mom in fact it's a man. A MAN??!?!?!
you quickly looked at their face only to get your heart feel all the feelings you have for the person right beside you.
You managed to escape the cage of his arms and went to the washroom but little did you know that he was already awake.. Infact he never slept, the whole time he was admiring the girl he was going to marry tomorrow but just pretended to sleep in front of you.
You came out of the washroom and you were so happy for the fact that he came here for you and took care of you while you were sleeping and that he left the party because you were sick. These are the actions that makes you feel loved by him... But as you said his actions and words never match and that's what makes you feel disappointed. Well you are not gonna let this time go.. You again jumped on the bed and cuddled with him to sleep and for your surprise he cuddled you back in his sleep.... Well only if you know that he was not in his sleep at all.
Slowly the medicines started to take over you and you slept right away in his arms with his warmth.

On the other hand Jungkook could not suppress the smile he had on his lips.
With you in his arms like this felt like euphoria to him.. It was so unreal for him that he wanted this moment to last forever in his life.

Next day~~

You woke up alone on your bed and wondered when did jungkook left.
Well for jungkook he left before your family came back from the party.

You are absolutely fine from the care you got from your mom and from the person you are going to marry today.

Time skip~~
Everything's ready including you as well and right now you're holding your father's left arm standing on his right
And that's when the doors open and there stood the man of your dreams staring straight into your eyes and looking as charming as ever you slowly walked down the aisle and your father proceeded to give your hand in his asking him to take care of their princess and being the gentleman he is, he assured your father with his sweet words and it didn't go unnoticed by the beats of your heart.

Jungkook - I promise you that I'll take care of her as the most precious treasure I got straight from the angels of heaven and I will cherish her with all my life.

Soon enough the priest started with the vows and you guys repeating it back.

Priest - Do you, Jeon Jungkook take Kim Y/n as your lawfully wedded wife?

Jungkook - I do

Priest - Do you Kim Y/n take Jeon Jungkook as your lawfully wedded husband?

Y/n - I do

You both said looking straight into each other's eyes with only one thing oozing out..... LOVE~~

Priest - now I announce you both as husband and wife.. You may kiss the bride now..

And with that jungkook pulled your veil up and held your waist securing you with his warmth, and that's when his lips met yours ever so gently demanding you as his.. The kiss went on for a minute or 2 and after pulling out he sealed you with a 10 second long kiss on your forehead... With both of your cheeks showing that pink tint of blush~~

Please wait for the next part hope you liked it.
🌺🌹🌺

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

205K 8.8K 21
This story is about " How the life of Kim Taehyung and Kim Yn gets changed after giving birth to Tae Mo..." Yn- Wasn't it enough !? Taehyung- I thou...
26.8K 724 21
After a long struggle, it was fate that brought both of them together in life. Both of their worlds are different. Jungkook comes from a family havin...
130K 3.7K 58
He is cold as ice and scary as hell but she is sweet as honey and beautiful as angel , He warn her not to fall in love with him but she is already fa...
627K 28.4K 47
Jeon Jungkook, a young man, kicked out of his house for being gay...with shattered heart he continues to study medical as it was his late mother's wi...