Curse Of Love| 18+

By Basictales

People say eyes are the way to one's soul. Eyes reveal one's true feelings. His eyes were filled with lust a... More

Introduction
Aesthetic
The Prologue
1) Slave
2) Master
3) Dead
4) Wild Animal
5) Paroxysm
6) Unfolding
7) Attraction
8) Baby Girl
9) Mehzabeen
10) Gambler Girl
11) Bra Strap
12) My Woman
13) Dandelions
15) Molester
16) Gentle To Her
17) His Kinks
18) Sweet Rose
19) A New Me, A New You
20) Hope
21) The Knock Of Love
22) Me Before You
23) I Will Miss You
24) Yearning
25) Gala
26) Forgiveness
27) Ave
28) Faith
29) Stranger
30) Liar
31) Desires
32) Love & Madness
33) Meeting
34) Truth
35) Restraint
36) Angels
37) Burning
38) Red
39) Your Future
40) Reminisce

14) Stupid Girl

3.3K 321 120
By Basictales

It was never love it was only lust. Pure lust.

🦋

Her tears didn't stop as she passed through the crowd of wildly dancing people.

Their sweaty bodies slithering with one another make her scrunch her nose in disgust.

No matter how much progressive and modern she tried to become, the truth was she was still a small town girl.

Even now the life of Mumbai was fast and wild for her.

Chandni vividly remembers her first few days in Mumbai. Showing her bravery and courage, she has come here alone. But the day she saw people walking like ants on the wide concrete road made her gulp in nervousness and anxiety.

It was scary for a mere eighteen year old who had never set foot outside her small town.

Whenever she would cross the road, or boat a local train. The uncountable number of people made her scared. However nobody cares, because it's Mumbai. People are too woven in their own life journey to mend in other people's lives.

Slowly everything came on track, the girl who was always scared of the huge crowd became the part of the crowd.

The girl who was never allowed to set foot outside her small home was traveling alone in a train full of strangers.

The fear of people and crowds vanished from her mind long ago but now it was surfacing again.

Especially seeing the real face of some people. All the cut outs she has plastered on her room's walls, or all the documentaries she has watched since she was seven never showed her the real ugliness of these criminal faces.

Those articles and blogs didn't justify the deeds of the real mafia.

Chandni didn't know what expectations she had with Sabiq that she was so disheartened seeing his true face.

Maybe it was the way he had held her in his arms and treated her wound so delicately.

She remembered that moment, she was not completely unconscious however he could have done whatever he desired.

Her white bra was soaked with her own blood, making the already thin bra transparent. It was showing everything but his eyes didn't waver. Not for a second she saw the bad intentions in his eyes while he was treating her.

However after that whatever happens left her shocked, shamed and afraid of him.

But that concern in his eyes when he was holding her bleeding figure in his arms never waver.

But now it seems like it was all just an illusion. Sabiq didn't had a tinge of humanity in him and he actually was a mother fucker who trades innocent girl.

Her lips twisted in an uncanny amount of disgust and she speeded up her pace. Not caring about the scowl a girl gave her as she pushed her aside.

She drank the last content that was left in the dark Coca bottle and was about to turn around and kill Sabiq Malik with the same bottle. It was stupid to even think that she will be able to kill him however the helpless look on those innocent faces made her believe in the impossibilities.

She was about to turn around and go to where Sabiq was holding that girl on his lap when suddenly she stumbled with someone.

Chandni cursed under her breath as the person directly stepped on her toe. "Watch your steps" she said, glancing up at the person with irritation in her eyes but what she saw left her horrified.

In the black and red illuminating light she could see it clearly.

It was a young lady, all disheveled with messy hair, lips busted and a large bruise mark on her cheeks.

"What happened to you ?" Chandni asked, all her irritation or anger vanishing, all that was left was the concern for this unknown woman.

Raising her hand she cupped her cheeks and wiped the blood oozing out of her lips.

"Are you okay sister ? Who hurted you," Chandni asked one after another, her voice becoming soft and warm with every word.

Chandni was treating the unknown person as she was made up of the most precious glass.

Hearing the concern in her voice the lady broke down into sobs. Chandni's eyes widened seeing the lady crying like a baby.

She passed the bottle to her other hand and circled her arm around the crying lady.

"Shh.. Don't cry sister," she whispered softly, wiping the tears off her cheek.

By the marks and bruises on her face she knew that someone has assaulted her and by the kind of dress she was wearing, Chandni assumed the lady was a prostitute.

"Did your customer do this to you," she asked, rubbing her hand up and down on her shivering arms, that lady nodded her head in response.

"He is a monster," the lady sobbed harder in Chandni's arms.

"My friend is still with him. He is going to rape her please save her. No one is helping us even my boss is hell bound to end our life please save us Miss. I will owe you my life."

"Rape? " Chandni whispered, of all those words the word rape caught her attention the most.

"Yes, please save her sister. She is of your age."

"I..." the way the lady was shivering and telling about the man was making Chandni anxious and afraid. She wanted to help the girls but her sixth sense was saying there is something off.

Chandni was perplexed for a second and thought about asking help from Sabiq.

She even turned around to go to Sabiq and tell him about this woman, however as soon as she took a step ahead she noticed Arjun, one of Sabiq's men, manhandling a young girl. The girl was looking down as he continued to touch her inappropriately.

Chandni's lips curled into disgust.

She was an idiot to think that Sabiq would help her. His own most trusted man was molesting a young girl, he was there in the vip room trading young girls. How can she even think that he will help her.

She turned to the woman and held her elbow, she said,"Tell me who has hurted you."

...............

Chandni's Pov

My heart was pounding in my chest as the lady held my hand bringing me to the room where her friend was trapped with a rapist.

I was trying to be strong only for the woman with me.

Her condition was pitiful. Her makeup was messed up, one side of her face was swollen and the corners of her lips were bleeding.

I know this woman is a prostitute and she might have faced something worse than this but she does not deserve this. No one deserves to have sex without their consent. It's the biggest sin.

I really wanted to help her and her friend but something inside me was yelling at me not to.

I mean among all those people why did she ask for help from me?

"My fri-e-nd is in-sid-e wit-h t-ha-t mo-nst-er. Ple-as-e h-elp he-r," she terribly stuttered, pointing to the door in front of us.

I looked at the door.

"Room no. 13," it read.

I gulped freeing my hand from her grasp.

I really wanted to help her but suddenly the tears in her eyes and the sound of her sobs seemed fake to me.

"Let me call my boyfriend. He will save you and your friend,"I said and turned around to get Sabiq.

"Are you mad! Till the time your boyfriend will come. My friend's life will already be destroyed," she screamed on my face and I flinched, keeping my palm on my ears.

I looked at her, she was angry at me.

Seeing the anger in her eyes I realized I was sounding like an idiot. I don't know what will happen to her and her friend till Sabiq comes here. Or will he really come here to help them?

I don't think so.

She broke down into another sorrowful cry and whispered,"Please help us Miss. Please."

I looked down and tried to ignore every negative thought roaming in my mind.

I have never denied helping anyone before. I will not deny it to her as well. Prostitute or not I will help her and her friend.

With this thought in my mind I opened the door only to wish that I had never.

I wish I could rewind the time and follow what my conscience was saying.

Because that night for the first time I met a real devil.

A devil in human's disguise.

............

Chandni met with darkness as she entered the room. It was pitch dark.

No sound came, not a sound of sob or even a whisper. Her arched brow furrowed together and before she could turn around and ask anything to the lady she heard the click of the door.

It was locked.

Her palm turned clammy as she held the cold handle of the door. "Open the door," she screamed against the wooden door separating her from the outer world.

"You bitch open the fucking door. I will kill you raw," she yelled against the door, banging her small fist on the door.

"Bitch," she cursed when she didn't get any reply from outside.

With a sigh of helplessness she looked down, placing her head against the door.

Shit!

How could she believe her fake sob story?

Her conscience was yelling at her to not to follow that woman but she did.

And now she was trapped inside a dark room for god knows what reason.

"You are a fool."

Suddenly a voice came and Chandni flinched.

Her face lost all its color as she heard that deep voice echoing in the dark silent room.

A strong shiver passed through her spine which made her tremble in her place.

She was not alone. Someone else was also here.

She turned around slowly.

Her eyes blinked at the blackness and she generated a pool of saliva in her dry mouth to whisper a small, "Who is it? "

A silence followed for a minute or two and then a deep and breathy chuckle echo. The deep chuckle was a result of her fearful voice. The girl was squeaking like a little mouse who was afraid for her life.

Yet another shiver followed down her skin giving her goosebumps as the chuckle resonated in her ears.

"You stupid stupid girl," the mockery was visible and so was the taunt.

The man sounded evil alas he was evil.

She roamed her gaze around the darkness of the room. She couldn't form out what's there or what's not there. Everything was black except one.

An orange, almost dark red fire.

Its shape was spiral making it look like a black hole. A black hole from which nothing can escape, a black hole which has the power to trap the light and color of one's life.

She breathed through her mouth. At one second she was shivering in the cold and another second was sweating in fear. If his voice can do that to her then god knows what his eyes would do.

After scrutinizing the red fire for a few seconds she came to know that it was just a burning end of a cigar. Nothing else.

"Who are you?" she asked, not moving from her place. She was scared but she had to act brave. There was no other option left.

Another laugh followed after her questions. He was laughing at her stupid and senseless questions. Everyone knows who he is and what he can do very well. Her question sounded funny to him.

Chandni bit her lip, wondering why he was laughing again.

"You are really one stupid girl," he spoke, repeating his earlier statement.

Him calling her a stupid girl again and again was making her furious and finally she snapped at him.

"I am not stupid," she said with her clenched teeth.

His brown lips tilted upwards in a smirk hearing the anger in her voice. It was the first time someone was using that tone with him and that someone being a woman.

"Really? Then why are you here?" he asked. The piece of a flash and bone before him was entertaining. She had a big mouth, he wondered if she had a big cunt or small.

He wanted to play with her a little. That pimp and his whores have already spoiled his mood.

"That woman, she trapped me," Chandni answered, not understanding why she was answering him so normally when all she should do was try to run from here. Away from this creepy guy.

"And you got trapped in her fake story. Don't you know you can't believe random people in random clubs," his voice didn't leave that tone of mockery.

Chandni looked down, ashamed. He was right she was stupid girl.

"But why did she do that to me?" she asked herself in a mere whisper.

The man sighed, getting from the leather sofa he was sitting on and said," I rejected twenty girls before you. They all have a perfect cunt but no one has the face I want. You are nothing but a girl number twenty one whom the pimp thinks looks like my girl. But you are not my girl."

Chandni face scrunched up into a grimace she felt disgusted at the word "Cunt"

"Pimp? " she whispered.

Suddenly everything downed on her. She was trapped in a pimp circle. That woman was working for her pimp. She was helping him to trap Chandni. And like a stupid girl she was she believed that woman without much thinking.

Chandni finally realized why she was in this room.

"I want to go. I am not a prostitute. Please let me go," she spoke in her most pathetic voice, sounding as innocent as she could.

After completing her sentence she let out a small whimper just to make herself more believable and helpless.

Chandni thought about it thoroughly.

Either she could shout and yell for help or she could just pretend to be a poor, helpless girl. The first option would not work as she was in the club, in the middle of chaos and sounds so she continued with the second option.

She was hoping that this man would melt hearing her innocent voice and let her go out after feeling sorry for her as he himself said she was not the girl he wanted.

Chandni thought she succeeded when he asked her,"You want to go from here?"

"Yes," she whispered.

There was a long silence in the room for a few minutes then he spoke.

"How old are you?" he asked in a blank tone.

She felt him moving in his place. The red lingering fire of the cigar quenched long ago.

"Eighteen," she told him.

"Still studying or working? "

"First year college student."

"Hmm," she felt him getting closer to her, almost seven steps away from her.

"Came here alone or with someone."

"With my boyfriend."

"Where is he then?"

"Having another girl on his lap."

"Are you ugly?"

"A little."

"What's your name? "

"Mehjabeen."

Chandni lied without any second thought as she felt him getting closer to her.

"Mehjabeen..... As beautiful as a moon," he mused as he got closer to her.

The smell of his masculinity intruded her senses and her small nose twitched a little. She scrambled back against the wooden door, hugging herself tight as if she herself would be able to fight with the unknown man.

"Don't come near me. I am a dangerous girl," she said, trying to sound brave and strong, however her voice shivered a little giving away her actual state.

She looked here and there around the darkness. She knew he was near to her. Just a mere inches away from her. She heard the sound of his breathing, and she felt it soon when he trapped her.

She felt his breath on her forehead as he looked down at her.

A mere outline of her feature was visible to him in the darkness but it triggered something in him.

He felt he found what he was looking for from the last few days.

His strong hands were caging her between his tall and muscular body and the old wooden door.

She was so short, only reaching till his chest. He was a giant before her and she was just a midget.

Chandni fumbled under him, his breath, his smell, his touch, his proximity and most importantly his dark gaze which she could feel even in the blackness.

Her limbs were losing their strength, her nose scrunching every now and then at that smell of liquor and cigar. She was one step away from fainting. She would have fainted only if she was not that strong.

"Stay away from me," she said, her voice rising with her every word.

His cock reacted and jumped in attention when he felt her warm breath on his broad chest. She was so near to him. The one word she spoke and her breath would tickle the center of his chest.

She was the one. He was now confirmed. Because no other girl has ever had this effect on him like her.

"Don't " she again spoke with a deadly warning.

She was tucked under him, only a gap of a few inches was there. She was afraid. She knew he was going to touch her and she was sure she was not going to like that.

"Let me go.. Or I will kill you," she shouted this time , placing her soft palms over his naked chest as she tried to push him away from her.

He was smelling of liquor and cigar, it was making her nauseous. More than scared, this man was making her feel disgusted now.

His cock twitched inside his pants and he let out a loud grunt when she touched his chest.

"Fuck," he cursed, closing his eyes in ecstasy. If only her single touch can do that to him then what will her other touches do?

He can't wait to feel her touches on every part of his body.

His arms, his chest, his legs, his face, his dick.

Chandni's eyes widened in horror and she let out a huge gasp of fear when she heard him grunting and rubbing his hard-on on her thighs.

All the braveness evaporated from her mind, all that left was fear. A big fear of touch and a black night.

She started squirming under him, "Stop, stop.. Let me go please don't do this. This is so dirty. Please stay away from me," she was crying now as his hardness pressed against her thighs.Her dress was too short; she could feel his dick pressing against her inner thighs.

It brought a huge amount of shame to her and she cried, letting go of all the tears which she was controlling.

She was feeling nothing but filthy. Filthy, filthy and filthy nothing else.

"I want to go, please let me go," she said between her cries, her voice turning heavy. She tried to kick him where the sun doesn't shine but at the same time he trapped her legs between his legs and his hold on her wrists turned painful.

The man pressing his body to her let out a chuckle and mocked her once again,"What happened to, 'don't come near me. I am a dangerous girl', Hn? "

Chandni only cried trying her best to push him away from her. But his hold on her wrist was hard, almost crushing her veins in his heavy grasp.

"Now stop it and let me see you," he said, letting go of her hands. He grasped her chin and lit the lighter with his other hand.

Chandni flinched when he lit the lighter.

She thought he was going to burn her face. She closed her eyes at the possibility and didn't open them even after five minutes.

Those five minutes were the most silent and horrifying five minutes of her life.

She didn't know what game her mind was playing but she really thought he would burn her face.

"Sweet Rose."

He whispered. Seeing the beauty under the influence of the warm light of fire.

Her skin was looking red with a mix of orangish and it was tempting him. He wanted to taste her skin, lick it and then bite it.

She was looking beautiful as the big round tears cascaded down her ashen cheeks, turning her cheeks into flaming red.

Fuck!

He was going mad over her beauty. He had never seen a beauty like her. There was something in her which was making him go insane. It's her lips or her eyes. He wondered.

"Open your eyes. I want to see your eyes," he murmured, he wanted to see those honey brown eyes.

He remembered how they were shimmering under the sunlight. He wanted to see how they would illuminate under the firelight.

Chandni felt his breath on her forehead. With all her might she opened her eyelids.

And gasped, seeing the man before him.

The man had a pair of hazel eyes. She has never seen hazel eyes before but she always has found them the most beautiful pair of irises.

However this man and his hazel eyes both were screaming danger and darkness. And she hates darkness.

She wasn't afraid of it however she has always loathed darkness. It was nothing but an ugly shade of black.

And being under this man only increased her hatred towards the darkness. Those hazel eyes were of her molester and she loathed them.

With all her might she screamed, "Leave me, you asshole." She was trying her best to sound brave and strong. Her attempt of gaining sympathy from him obviously failed.

Another round of curses followed after so were the warm tears of her eyes. Her face was turning red as she cried and cried.

Chandni was the girl who tries to show how brave and strong she is but in reality she was only an eighteen year old girl who still had not seen the real face of the world. She was naive and innocent, unaware of what people could do to her and her innocence.

"Who t-he- h-ell are yo-u. I am g-onna des-tro-y you o-nce I'm of-f- fro-m here," she hiccuped between her sobs as he kept the lighter close to her chin.

"It's Shivoham Shekhawat," he spoke with blankness.

"Your future."

To be continued

.....

Vote, comment and follow 🌺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.8K 4K 36
Dedication To all the girls who want to get Chocked on his dick ~ Prologue ~ " make me yours reyansh"...
219K 10.8K 58
Monsters don't hide under the bed anymore....atleast her's didn't. He sleeps with her, beside her, in her bed. They do not have horns and fangs anymo...
73.4K 2.9K 25
"Honey now what did I say about obeying me?" - he said. She looked at him with teary lashes peeking up at him with hatred filled eyes. "I will never...
233K 14.4K 36
3 brothers, 3 women and 3 stories The vicious love of royals is a combination of 1 family and 3 vicious romances 1. THE VICIOUS BET Daharthya Rajpu...