Brothers Again

By allicato1

Robin from Teen Titans and Danny from Danny Phantom are actually brothers. Find out what kind of chaos ensues... More

Chapter One:Discovery
Chapter Two:Reunited
Chapter Three: Fight On
Chapter Four: Captured
Chapter Five: Old Enemy New Plans
Chapter Six: The New Apprentice
Chapter Seven: Confrontation
Chapter Eight: Plans And Ideas
Chapter Ten: Safe and Sound
Chapter Eleven: An Old Enemy Returns
Chapter Fourteen: Gone
Chapter Twelve: A New Danger
Chapter Thirteen: Protective
Chapter Fifteen: Found And Lost
Authors Note
Chapter Sixteen: Healing
Chapter Seventeen: Preparing For Battle
Chapter Eighteen: The Final Fight
Authors Note
Chapter Nineteen: The Final Chapter
Authors Note
Sequel Annouced!!!
SEQUEL IS OUT!!!
Authors Note

Chapter Nine: Return To Us

3K 107 7
By allicato1

Slade stared at the large screens in front of him showing Danny fighting the titans. He smirked behind his mask and placed his cold hand on Danny's shoulder. "You have done well apprentice" he said evilly. Danny just stared at the screens mindlessly. A part of him told him what he was doing was wrong but his mind was to clouded with Slade's evil grip to listen to it. Outside the titans snuck around stealthily. They climbed to the roof of the old rock like building and cut out a medium sized piece of the roof and quietly slid through it. They landed softly on the ground and peered out from behind a large rock structure. They could see Danny staring at some tv screens showing bits of their previous battles. Robin could feel his heart sink as he watched his younger brother. He quickly shook of the feeling of sadness that began to wash over him as he remembered the task before him, saving his little brother. They burst out from behind the rock and took battle stances. Danny quickly turned around surprised and a bit scared. Slade emerged from his throne in the shadows and placed his hand on Danny's shoulder. Danny's surprised face turned an angry one. " Apprentice attack!" Slade yelled causing Danny to charge at the titans. Robin jumped over Danny and rushed to attack Slade and get the controller that controlled the collar. He whipped out his silver Bo staff as Slade did the same. As their staffs collided they found themselves face to face with each other. "Release my brother Slade" Robin yelled pushing harder on his staff. Slade smirked under his mask. "Never" he yelled throwing Robin to the ground. "Soon your brother will be fully under my control" he said with an evil monotone voice. Robin growled furiously as he pushed himself up on to his feet. Robin ran and pounced on Slade. But Slade threw him off making run in to Danny. Danny's red eyes flashed back to green as he looked at his older brother. "Robin?" Danny stuttered. Robin smiled slightly but before they could do anything another shock was sent through Danny's body causing him to fall back under Slade's influence. Robin turned to see Slade holding a small black controller in his hand. Robin knew that must be the thing that controls the collar. Robin charged at Slade as fast as he could. He pushed Slade over and knocked the controller out of Slade's hands. Robin threw the controller up in the air and smashed it on the ground. One last painful shock coursed through Danny's body. He changed back to his human form and fell to the ground unconscious. The collar around his split in two and fell off. Cyborg picked up Danny's lifeless body as Robin threw a smoke bomb. They'd disappeared in the smoke leaving Slade in defeat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 9K 35
Two years. It had been two years since that day. Since he last saw their terrified faces, tied to the boiler. Since he had seen them smile. Since Dan...
90.5K 1.9K 20
Danny has a great life until he told his friends he was Gay and his parents as well. Which at first his parents just ignored him but his friends star...
19.3K 343 19
I'm Daniel Grayson but everyone just calls me Danny. The moron over ther is Richard Grayon but he likes to be called Dick ((In this fanfic Danny and...
29.9K 1K 17
Jason has been watching over his brother for years. After saving him from there parents cruelty, Jason is alone with his parents...until Batman take...