Imperfectly Imperfect ✔

Par Dharani17

Story of Two Identical Twin Sisters and their Love 😍 RagSan ❤️ MisHaan ❤️ Plus

II-1
II-2
II-3
II-4
II-5
II-6
II-7
II-8
II-9
II-10
II-11
II-12
II-13
II-14
II-16
II-17
II-18
II-19
II-20
II-21
II-22
II-23
II-24
II-Last

II-15

248 44 4
Par Dharani17

Namaskaram 🙏

Date of Update: 20.08.2022

****

"Umm... Yummmyyyyy!" Mishti made yummy sounds while having pani puri while Ruhaan smiled seeing her.

"Ru have this!" She said forwarding a Pani Puri to Ruhaan.

Ruhaan smiled and had Pani Puri from her hand.

"Yummy right?" She asked excited.

Ruhaan nodded staring at her lovingly.

"One more plate!" she said suddenly.

"No bhayya!" Ruhaan said stopping the vendor from giving another plate of Pani Puri to her.

She looked at him and pouted. He shook his head as no.

"I don't want you to skip your dinner. Chalo!" Ruhaan pulled her.

"So Rude!" Mishti said making faces.

He stopped and looked at her putting his hands on his waist. She giggled and pulled his cheeks making him smile.

"Chalo let's have a biggggg dinner!" Mishti said holding his hand and pulling him.

"Ru you didn't tell me why it's only we both today for dinner?" She asked again as he is driving.

He sighed and got ready to lie to her.

"Doll is busy with her project. I badly want to go out. So I asked you." Ruhaan said crossing his fingers.

"Oh!" she said in disappointment.

She looked out of the car with sad face. Ruhaan sighed in relief as she ended the discussion.

'I thought something else!' Mishti thought.

'What else you had thought?' her heart asked her.

'A small date!' brain said.

'As if you had ever given him hints about your liking towards him!' her heart taunted.

'He should understand it. He says that I am his best friend and also he knows me since childhood.' Her brain said.

'If you don't atleast give him any hints how do you expect him to think that way. He might be scared to lose your friendship too. Isn't it?' her heart said.

'And don't you know that I am also scared regarding the same!' Her brain said.

Suddenly the car stopped and Mishti looked at him.

"We are here!" Ruhaan said.

Mishti looked around and nodded smiling. They entered inside the restaurant.

"Are we going to have dinner here?" Mishti asked seeing around.

It's completely silent and they are alone there.

"Yeah! You didn't like?" Ruhaan asked.

"No... I mean Yes... it's very beautiful and peaceful here." Mishti said smiling.

The whole place is very silent. It is almost at the end of the city out of all the chaos. The restaurant has an amazing garden area where lots of tables have been arranged in such a way that the natural wind hit the people who opted to have their food in beautiful, cool, moon light. The tables are arranged in the grass. The whole restaurant seemed to be in nature.

MisHaan got settled at the reserved table, which Ruhaan has got booked for them in the evening. Waiter got them the menu. Ruhaan took the menu and passed to Mishti. Mishti who was admiring the place got distracted and took the menu. They then ordered the food. Once the ordering is done Mishti found Ruhaan staring at her with smile.

"What happened?" She asked.

His smile grew and he shook his head as no.

"Then why are you all smiling? Did someone propose you?" She asked making fake excited face.

Ruhaan looked at her frowning but then thought something and smiled again.

"What if I say yes?" he asked.

He never wanted her to get hurt in the matter of love but today he felt like playing. It's time for Mishti to frown.

"Don't tell me it's that Devil Anisha!" she stated.

"Devil? Nice name!" Ruhaan spoke.

"Seriously?" Mishti rolled her eyes.

Ruhaan bursted out into laughter. Mishti smiled lightly seeing his laugh.

"Damn! You looked so cute with that frown Mish!" Ruhaan complimented as he stopped laughing and looking at Mishti.

Mishti smiled wide listening his compliment.

"But why were you smiling?" She asked again.

"Nothing. I just remembered how Doll was whining when I told only we both were going to dinner." He lied still smiling though.

Mishti twitched her lips making a pout.

"I miss her!" she said pouting.

"Next time we will get her for sure here." He said smiling at her pout face.

She grinned and nodded.

"Wait! Did that mean that Devil didn't propose you?" She asked to confirm with a frown.

"If someone proposes me I will first inform you only. You don't need to ask!" He said smiling.

She made faces but nodded. He looked down controlling his excitement seeing her jealousy which she was trying her best to cover. Their food had been brought and served by the waiter.

"Umm... yummyyy!" She once again made yummy sounds as she savoured the delicious hot food.

Ruhaan smiled seeing her savouring the food with satisfaction of making her happy.

"Why that stupid Sanskar has to be good person?" suddenly Mishti whined in between.

Ruhaan looked at her and chuckled.

"Don't laugh. I hate it so much that I failed in front of that stupid, irritating creature but at the same time very happy that we had a misunderstanding regarding him and he truly loves Doll almost as much as I love her." She said with irritation.

"Well... same pinch!" Ruhaan said.

"I am not giving you a chocolate!" Mishti stated.

Ruhaan chuckled.

"Instead I will give you one!" He said forwarding a chocolate taking from his pocket.

Mishti immediately snatched it and also had it stopping the food she was having earlier. Ruhaan chuckled seeing the cute Mishti. He happily enjoyed the view in front of his eyes with all the love he had for her.

"You want something else?" Ruhaan asked as they are done with having the ordered dishes.

"Nope!" she shook her head vigorously.

Ruhaan smiled and they moved out of the restaurant after paying the bill.

"I will drive!" saying Mishti took the driving seat making Ruhaan happy as he got the chance to have happy glancing and staring of Mishti whole way home.

****

"We will do this tomorrow. It's already late!" Sanskar said closing the book they were referring for completing the project.

Ragini nodded sighing. Sanskar adjusted her spectacles smiling. He could see her tired. Only after seeing her tiredness he thought to stop the work for that day.

"I will leave now!" Sanskar said standing from the place.

"Have dinner and go Sanskar!" Ragini said holding his hand.

He smiled.

"Not today. Will have some other time. Raj Kaka must be waiting for me." He said.

Ragini smiled and nodded okay. He cupped her face and kissed her forehead lovingly.

"I Love You!" he confessed.

"I Love You too!" she replied smiling back happily.

They heard a knock and turned to see Ashish standing there with serious face.

"It's already late!" He said looking at Sanskar seriously.

Sanskar nodded.

"Bye!" He said looking at Ragini who in return nodded.

Sanskar left from there while Ashish kept glaring till Sanskar went out of his sight. Ragini moved out of the room looking down. Ashish followed her.

"Ragu wait beta!" he called while walking.

"Yes uncle!" she said smiling lightly at him.

He smiled and caressed her hair lovingly.

"Never ever hesitate to come to me if you need something." He said.

Ragini looked confused but still nodded.

"Let's go for dinner. Come!" Ashish said.

Ragini nodded and they moved towards the dining area.

"So today all my love is only for Ragini since Mishti went out with Ruhaan!" Shekhar said as he sat beside Ragini.

Ragini smiled with shine in her eyes. Shekhar forwarded her a morsel of roti which she had happily.

"Heard that some people are in misunderstanding of hurting whole family!" Janaki spoke.

Ragini looked at Janaki immediately. Shekhar fed her another morsel of roti. Ragini looked at him.

"Just because you had expressed your feelings that doesn't mean you hurt all of us my Princess. Yes the situations were not in the favour but trust me none of us were hurt. Yes we all were worried for you. I thought you were sad because of all the happenings and were quiet all these days but today only we got to know that you misunderstood us to get hurt as you expressed your feelings." Shekhar explained.

Ragini opened her mouth asking him to feed. He smiled and fed her. She immediately hugged him tight.

"I am sorry!" she whispered with teary eyes.

"For?" Shekhar asked.

"For hurting you all!" Ragini said.

"What was I speaking all this while? Did I speak in any other language which you don't understand?" Shekhar asked frowning.

Ragini giggled and shook her head. Everybody smiled and Shekhar kissed her forehead lovingly.

"You know what Princess... I am always proud of you! And I will be always!" Shekhar said patting her head.

Ragini's eyes shined in happiness and she nodded. She hugged him tight.

"I Love You papa!" Ragini said.

"I Love You too bacha!" Shekhar smiled and kissed her forehead again making Ragini smile wide.

Everybody smiled seeing her smile.

****

"Ice cream!" Ruhaan said seeing around when Mishti stopped the car.

Mishti nodded grinning widely. She held his hand and pulled him to the road side ice cream vendor. She started happily having her ice cream while Ruhaan who is having his ice cream looked at her. He found some ice cream to her lips. He moved his hand to her face and cupped her face making Mishti look at him. He slowly wiped the ice cream with his thumb while Mishti kept staring at him. She got very lost in him that she didn't realise that he left her face and is having his ice cream. He had observed her getting lost in him and enjoyed her stare avoiding looking at her but through corner of his eyes with smile.

Suddenly Mishti's phone rang disturbing her and she immediately looked away. She took the call to see Ragini calling her.

"Yes Doll!" Mishti spoke looking at Ruhaan through corner of her eyes to see him admiring her which made her smile more.

"You aren't coming yet?" Ragini asked.

"We will be there in fifteen!" Mishti said.

"Get me the ice cream pleachhhh!" Ragini said with her cutest voice.

"But it will melt!" Mishti said.

"Fine! We will go after you guys come back. Come soon." Ragini said.

"Okay!" Mishti said smiling at her Doll's cute wish.

She cut the call after hearing Ragini's bye.

"Doll wants ice cream!" Mishti said.

"But it will melt!" Ruhaan said same.

"She wants us to go and have once we return." Mishti said.

"We will then!" Ruhaan said smiling.

Mishti smiled brightly and nodded completing her ice cream. They both headed back home and while going just two houses away of their house they found a vendor. Mishti immediately got one ice cream for Ragini and ran into the house bidding bye to Ruhaan who smiled shaking his head. He parked the car properly and left inside smiling at his love's cuteness.

*****

Thank You for reading.

With Love

Dharani (Dhaరणि)

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

17.9K 1.3K 25
RagSan Story! Serial Track! From the day Laksh Gets Married To Kavya! Started On: 01.01.2023
1.7K 101 1
A simple RagSan love story
51.7K 3.6K 28
When she had to agree to be the replacement of her step sister to keep her grand father safe. And he who was not aware of what happened behind .. Cat...
18.6K 1.2K 10
RagSan😍😍 1st in RagSan on 24th May 2019