love && such | terukane

By sumirephobic

imagine this ;; ur in the student council room sorting papers and ur hit w the question ' do i even love her... More

;; denial
;; confusion

;; time and space

213 10 4
By sumirephobic

time
[tʌɪm]
NOUN

1. the indefinite continued progress of existence and events in the past, present, and future regarded as a whole .

¹-------------¹

you learn something new every day . todays learning is to never let akane aoi sort papers, in the student council room, on his own (like the little loner he is /j) unless you want him to question his life over the years .. because thats exactly what hes done, woohoo !

being alone sucks . and to add onto that sucking, he was alone sorting papers in the saddest room of all time . that was not the greatest thing for akane aoi . so naturally, he found himself wandering into his own thoughts (because thats normal, right ?) ;; he got 3 points on a confession from the love of his life, the day was nice and clear, he didnt see the mokke much and his greatest fear wasnt in the room ! so for akane, it shouldve been a good day ! not . he was so BORED . while everyone else was heading home or in after school club activities, yours truly was signing papers on his own ..

he was mid-yawn when a thought suddenly popped into his head : ' does she even love me ? do i even love her ?? should i really be investing my time into her ?? ' woah, wait a minute there . where was this all coming from ? aoi akane, his beloved, was amazing, the definition of perfect . she was lovely and generous, thoughtful and kind . the girl was beautiful, everything anyone would want in a partner ! so why was he questioning himself ? or maybe he was just tired .

yep, he was definitely just tired . after all, aoi had definitely done nothing wrong . and akane definitely loved her ! akanes mind was just messing with him, the little fucker . he was almost done with the papers anyway so he could finally go home . unless kako and mirai had more work for him to do, though he hoped to god they didnt .

(you may be wondering, wheres teru in all of this ? he went home early or something, i dont know ..)

a/n ;;

hihi idk what im doing anymore bare w me ,,
currently questioning y im writing this lols !!! ok byebye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 85.9K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
74.9K 2.9K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...
142K 5K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
441K 11K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...