𝑻𝒉𝒆 π‘«π’‚π’“π’Œ 𝑾𝒆𝒃 [𝑬𝒏�...

By Nononara

His name is Jeon Jungkook. A boy who went through so much during the last year of his teenage years. He was... More

Intro.
Special Thanks!
β—‰
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.

6.

20 7 2
By Nononara

..........................................................

"It's weird you wanted to come here without them inviting."

Jimin said to Jungkook while walking towards the main office of the center.

"Yes. It's super weird. But I've been dreaming of my college days since Last Friday so...I wanted to see how things are happening in here."

Jungkook and Jimin walked around the buildings and gardens as the person they wanted to see wasn't there. Jimin was a little bit busy taking selfies with his fans. The staff of the center was starting to gather around the two famous artists. Jungkook wasn't sure if all the people that gathered there were fans. He was scared to get hit by eggs and get called by a name he doesn't like to hear. So he slipped away from the situation and went to the main office alone.

The table in front of Jungkook's chair had a silver color board placed in the middle saying 'Professor Wilson White'. He was the head of the center since forever.

Once Mr. White came inside the office they talked about everything other than the scandal. But at the end of the conversation, Mr. White asked Jungkook to be strong and also showed him some details he wanted. Jungkook bowed to Mr. White marking it as a Thank you and a Goodbye at the same time.

Jimin was waiting for Jungkook in front of the main office. Jungkook and Jimin passed many rooms of the building on the way out. The rooms which they didn't pay much attention to when going inside. Both of them were keeping a dead silence between them. They heard the voices of youngsters. They were howling and shouting with pain. They were asking for their medicine. The medicine to escape reality.

"I hate these noises. They only cause me even more pain."

When they were finally out of the mentally frustrating building Jungkook said.

"I don't like it when you're upset. What's the exact reason for coming here Kookie?"

Asked Jimin while following Jungkook to the car. Jimin received no answer until they were out of the rehabilitation center.

"Jiminie...I wanted to see if Ami was still working on her projects. It was the first time I asked about her so Mr. White decided to give me some information."

"Oh do those documents Mr. White gave you have any information about it?"

Jungkook passed the documents on his lap to Jimin who was in the passenger seat.

"Park Jimin! Wear your seatbelt first!"

Jungkook said when they got stuck in a traffic jam at that very moment. Jimin giggled and fastened the seatbelt in a hurry to check the documents.

"Umm...Ami has helped more than hundreds of people directly over the past five years. That's great!"

Jungkook let out a sigh. Jimin stopped reading the names in the document as the car started to move. He is someone who would feel dizzy if he read or watched something in a moving car. Motion sickness.

He put the document with a blue cover to the cabby hole and looked out to make sure he wasn't going to vomit.

"Kookie! It seems like Ami is working for the government."

"Yes. She ain't illegal anymore. She has got the approval as well. Why won't she come now?"

Jungkook was unhappy again. He knew the result of going to the rehabilitation center will only cause him pain. But the fact that Ami didn't show up yet made his pain in the heart worse.

"Kookie? Shall I drive?"

Jimin asked a little bit bothered by the Jungkook's tearful eyes, and pale color face.

"It's okay we're only 2 miles away from the house. I'll keep driving. Just talk with me. That's all I want Chimmy."

"Okay fine. If you're sure you aren't going to hit the car somewhere or on someone I'll just talk with you."

Jimin turned on the radio to play some pop songs and while the song was being played he talked about celebrities, their girlfriends, and lots of gossips adding more spices to make them funny and interesting; which brought a smile to the driving boy.

"Chimmy if you aren't busy today, can you stay over?"

"I came here to stay over. Hahaha. See I've read your mind. Telepathy baby."

Jungkook slightly smile as he went to the kitchen to see what his mother was doing. Jimin followed him.

"Hello, my lovelies! The food is almost ready. In fifteen minutes we all can have lunch."

Jungkook's mother said while walking here and there in the kitchen excitedly. Jungkook and Jimin both laughed when Mrs. Jeon almost put sugar on the chicken curry thinking it was salt.

"Mama...I'm going to apologize via live tonight. It will be easy if you go out to have dinner."

Jungkook didn't want to make his mother see him apologizing even though he knew she will see it later on the internet.

"Oh okay..sure my darling. I will tell papa and Joon. What about Jiminie?"

"He's staying with me. Ms. Jang wanted him to stay."

Jungkook smirked as he uttered the last sentence. Jimin was already blushing.

"Aww...sure sure. The love birds always try to seize every moment to make love. Am I right my boy?"

Jungkook's mom squeezed Jimin's reddened cheek and asked. Jimin laughed out loud trying to hide his red cheeks from his baby palms.

"Mama...can you call us when the lunch is ready?"

"Where are you going again?"

"To the garden."

"Ah okay, son."

Jungkook and Jimin again went to their calming place. They both sat on the exact bench they sat on for years whenever they wanted to talk about something which bothered them.

"Kookie...Just don't worry about Ami. I'm not taking sides but..."

"I know. That good-hearted person will never hurt me. Never. She will definitely be standing in front of me one day. When the time is right."

Jungkook kept his head on Jimin's lap and took his legs onto the bench. Jimin covered Jungkook's face from the dazzling sunlight which was directly touching Jungkook's face.

"Sunkissed."

Jungkook smiled. Jimin covered Jungkook's mouth and said,

"Sunkissed, my foot. That freaking sun is going to tan your skin."

"Fair People are trying to be tan by makeup and other stuff. It is okay to be a little bit tan Chimmy. To me, that's one of the most beautiful skin tones."

Jimin hit Jungkook's abdomen from the hand he was covering Jungkook's face. Jungkook forcefully took Jimin's hand to cover his face.

"Don't want to get kissed by the sunlight?"

"No. I won't get a kiss from anyone until I kiss her."

Jimin chuckled with his friends. But deep down he was thinking of Jungkook's love. He wondered if that girl would come. Jimin worried about his friend. He couldn't understand if he should help him to find that stranger or just ask him to let go. He always took the side of a person whom he never have seen. Because that person was the one who helped Jungkook when he couldn't.

"Let's find Ami, Kookie. Let's not give up."

Jimin said patting Jungkook's head from the hand which was at rest.

"She taught me to try. She taught me not to give up. So I will never give up Jiminie. If I ever think of giving up please stop me okay?"

Jimin nodded. His tears touched Jungkook's face without him knowing.

"Chimmy...why the hell are you crying? Wipe your tears right now."

He ordered. He hated to see tears from his loved ones eyes.

"Here are the love birds. Those rumors on the internet about you guys dating don't seem to be wrong, huh?"

Namjoon shouted while walking toward the boys.

"Park Jimin. If Ms.Jang dump you and my strange love never show up will you be my boyfriend?"

Jungkook asked mockingly. Jimin laughed and said,

"Of course, I would love to."

They were getting closer and closer as if they were going to kiss each other.

"Okay okay, enough drama. Let's go have lunch. Mama is waiting for us."

All three of them were about to get into the house when Jungkook saw something odd.

............................................................
............................................................

I don't know what to say-ay-ay

Guys,

Recommend me some good books to read!

Ex : My Pefrect Hyung! by  kpfics

It's a JinKook story. Read if you haven't read it! 

I'm also reading it these days.

VOTE & COMMENT.

~NORA 💀❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.4K 6.2K 58
βœ… Completed βœ… A sci-fi story where Kim Taehyung is inspired by Professor Jeon Jungkook, who is a young AI Scientist. ...
145K 4.4K 27
The eyes of a psychopath will deceive you; they will destroy you. They will take from you, your innocence, your pride, and eventually your soul. ____...
550K 34K 29
" It was you,wasn't it? My pretty girl." His voice was firm. Sinister glint in his eyes as he sat on the couch in my dimly lit living room, all in hi...
378K 20.6K 41
" You know, people say that there's one world, but when I look into your eyes, I see two. " β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ Jeon Jungk...