Dear My Stalker • Haruchiyo S...

By nana-mania

[ COMPLETE ✅ ] ♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛ Dear My Stalker, I hope this letter finds you doing well. I kno... More

♛┈⛧┈ DEAR MY STALKER
♛┈⛧┈ PROLOGUE
♛┈⛧┈ 001
♛┈⛧┈ 002
♛┈⛧┈ 003
♛┈⛧┈ 004
♛┈⛧┈ 005
♛┈⛧┈ 006
♛┈⛧┈ 007
♛┈⛧┈ 008
♛┈⛧┈ 009
♛┈⛧┈ 010
♛┈⛧┈ 011
♛┈⛧┈ 012
♛┈⛧┈ 013
♛┈⛧┈ 014
♛┈⛧┈ 015
♛┈⛧┈ 017
♛┈⛧┈ 018
♛┈⛧┈ 019
♛┈⛧┈ 020
♛┈⛧┈ 021
♛┈⛧┈ 022
♛┈⛧┈ 023
♛┈⛧┈ 024
♛┈⛧┈ 025
♛┈⛧┈ 026
♛┈⛧┈ 027
♛┈⛧┈ 028
♛┈⛧┈ 029
♛┈⛧┈ 030
♛┈⛧┈ 031
♛┈⛧┈ 032
♛┈⛧┈ OMAKE : RINDOU'S SPECIAL DAY
♛┈⛧┈ 033
♛┈⛧┈ 034
♛┈⛧┈ 035
♛┈⛧┈ 036
♛┈⛧┈ 037
♛┈⛧┈ 038
♛┈⛧┈ 039
♛┈⛧┈ 040
♛┈⛧┈ 041
♛┈⛧┈ 042
♛┈⛧┈ 043
♛┈⛧┈ 044
♛┈⛧┈ 045
♛┈⛧┈ 046
♛┈⛧┈ 047
♛┈⛧┈ 048
♛┈⛧┈ 049
♛┈⛧┈ 050
♛┈⛧┈ EPILOGUE
♛┈⛧┈ EPILOGUE : AFTER STORY
♛┈⛧┈ SPECIAL CHAPTER : HAPPY HARU'S DAY!
♛┈⛧┈ (Y/N)'S PAST : THE "INFERTILITY"
♛┈⛧┈ HIROYUKI SANZU/AKASHI
♛┈⛧┈ NANA HERE

♛┈⛧┈ 016

14.8K 816 619
By nana-mania

Back to the penthouse...

(Y/n)'s POV

Man, bumping into those scums ruin my mood for good.

Good thing that Haru's colleague approached us. The issue was solved without me causing any bloodshed. I was very ready to throw hands and kill both guards.

Still...

Easily referring a woman as "whore" out of nowhere. What the hell are those guards thinking? They could have just asked me to leave quietly. Well, can I expect from people who work for Yakuza? Obviously, they are all rude and cruel.

I mean, they are not entirely wrong, though. I can be a whore for Haru. But that doesn't mean other people have the rights to call me that.

Only Haru can refer me as his whore.

I know... I'm down bad for him at this point but do I feel embarrassed to act this way? No. I'm happy with how I'm feeling for him right now. I will convey my love and feelings for him in any possible way I find pleasing and romantic.

My gaze shuffled to a clock hanging on the wall. I wonder how long it would take for Haru's meeting to end. Somehow, I began to miss him already.

Only a few minutes have passed. How long will his meeting last? Just hang in there, (Y/n). Before I know it, he returns home. I simply need distraction.

That way, it's easy for the time to tick faster for me.

Meanwhile,
In a meeting room...

Third Person's POV

Haruchiyo was resting on his chair, legs sitting on top of the table as the chair leaned back slightly. He was tilting his head while studying the ceiling boringly. There was nothing entertaining he could do while waiting for Manjiro to arrive. Kakucho and Kanji went to pick up the Bonten Boss.

"Sanzu." A voice called out his name but he stayed deaf. Haruchiyo was planning for tonight's activity with (Y/n). He was considering whether to take her out to a club or dinner at one of Bonten's restaurants.

Irritated by his annoying attitude, the white-haired man pinched his ear. Haruchiyo hissed in pain before sending a glare at the perpetrator. Hajime, the Bonten's treasurer, was glaring at him as well.

"What?!"

"Where are the documents I gave to you before, Sanzu?"

"What documents?"

"The materials we are going to discuss with Mikey today!"

"....shit."

"For God's sake. You forgot to bring them with you?!"

"Your mistake for entrusting the documents to me."

"You were the one who insisted on keeping them in your possession!"

"Still your fault for not resisting, Old Hag."

Haruchiyo heartlessly looked away, ignoring Hajime's anger. The treasurer was fuming , veins popped up on the side of his forehead. He turned around furiously then spat back at his colleague,

"You're fucking useless. You can't even do a job as simple as looking after a bunch of damn important documents. Wonder why Mikey still keeps you around when you tend to mess up like this."

Hajime was on his last nerve. He had been dealing with Haruchiyo's bullshits for years. The stress had been taking toll on his patience level. At this rate, he might unintentionally speak up his inner true thoughts on that Bonten vice president.

Haruchiyo immediately got up from his chair and chased after Hajime. Grabbing the back collar of the silver-haired man's garment, he then shoved Hajime against the wall brutally. He whined in pain, darting his gaze to the madman.

Obviously, Haruchiyo's eyes were hard with aggravation. Murderous intent was written on his face. "Say that again, asshole." He provoked, tightening his hold around Hajime's neck. Sensing the thickening pressure between the two men, the other executives finally resorted to action.

The Haitani brothers quickly went over to their friend to stop him from murdering their financial manager. Hajime was losing oxygen, his hands gripping Haruchiyo's wrists to yank them off.

"For fuck's sake, stop it, Sanzu!" Rindou grasped Haruchiyo's arm tightly as Ran worked to loosen his grip around Hajime's neck. After several seconds, the brothers managed to separate their vice president from Hajime. Ran locked his arm around Haruchiyo's right shoulder and Rindou did the same thing around his left shoulder. Hajime coughed violently, gasping for air.

Haruchiyo was thrashing around madly. "Let me at him! This bastard should be killed!" He raged at the two brothers. "Why the hell are you two stopping me?! You're siding with this Old Hag now?!"

"No, Sanzu. If we let you go and you kill Koko, Mikey won't be pleased. We can't start a trouble now. You know he isn't in good mood lately.." Ran tried to reason with the pink-haired Yakuza, knocking some senses into his brain. Hearing their boss' name, he stopped struggling.

The Haitani brothers sighed in relief before letting go of Haruchiyo. They did a mistake. The moment they freed him, Haruchiyo charged toward Hajime then punched him hard in the face. The poor ivory-headed Yakuza coughed out blood from the powerful hit.

"I'm sure that will knock some senses into your smart brain to never talk shits of your superior, Koko." Haruchiyo was contented. He turned around and shoved his hands in his pocket. Ran and Rindou hastily approached Hajime to assist him.

' I did manage to let out my anger on him... But this won't solve the problem. Mikey will be pissed off if we don't have enough material. Shit, will I make it in time to return home to fetch the documents?' The right-hand man was in dilemma. There was not enough time. In only a couple of minutes, Manjiro will arrive.

All of sudden, the door of the meeting room creaked open. Takeomi entered the spacious room, his hand holding a brown folder. Haruchiyo was taken aback to see the folder in his... brother's possession.

"I heard the whole commotion. Don't worry, Koko. I got the materials you needed. Found this folder laying around in the lounge area." The oldest executive exclaimed, inducing relief for Hajime. Haruchiyo was speechless, frozen on his spot. His mind was racing with countless thoughts to find logical answer to this situation.

And everything pieced together the instant he remembered (Y/n) who was staying home.

'(Y/n) came all the way here to deliver the documents to me... Shit, this isn't good! This means Takeomi knows about her connection with me now!' Panic settled in his system. But Haruchiyo maintained his composure.

Takeomi approached his younger brother then handed over the folder to him. "You really should be careful next time...Haru." he patted Haruchiyo's shoulder, before walking away from the younger Akashi. The older brother headed over to his own seat and sat down quietly.

Haruchiyo stared at the folder. Unfortunately, Hajime snatched it away from his hands. "I will never trust you to keep any important documents in the future." He glared at Haruchiyo then strolled away.

Not giving a shit to Hajime's attitude, Haruchiyo sat down back on his chair. He continued to wait for Manjiro silently and avoided interacting with other executives to avoid more fights.

An hour later,
After the meeting ended...

Manjiro demanded to end the meeting earlier than scheduled since he was sleepy. Kakucho and Kanji, like earlier, were tasked to escort him back home while the others remained in the HQ. Ran and Rindou were ready to leave. They were planning to visit an underground entertainment district. Hajime , on the other hand, decided to return to his house to work on some documents. His house was his safe space.

Which meant, only the two Akashi brothers were left.

Takeomi was stacking some papers together before putting them away in a file. They were the same documents which Haruchiyo accidentally left at home. Since Hajime no longer believed in him, he entrusted this important task to Takeomi.

Haruchiyo was about to leave the meeting room when Takeomi called him out. "Haru." The older brother's voice was full with solemnity. He turned to face his younger brother, preparing himself to confront him. Ignoring the older man, Haruchiyo proceeded to reach out his hand to the door handle.

"When did you get married?"

That question, however, succeeded to halt his action. His tuel-hued eyes went wide before he shifted his attention to his one and only family member.

One that he would never view as his family anymore. Not after the suffering and unfairness Takeomi put him through.

"The hell are you talking about, Old Geezer?"

"Earlier, an unknown woman visited our HQ. She declared herself as your wife. She was the one who brought the documents for you, Haru."

"......"

"So you are in relationship now?"

"Why do you care?"

"I'm simply curious."

There was an awkward silence between the two brothers.

"Why don't you introduce my sister-in-law to me?"

"Since when did you have a "sister-in-law"?"

"Haru, I'm your brother-"

"I don't have a brother."

Haruchiyo's words stung Takeomi's heart. The Bonten's advisor instantly fell into silence. He couldn't blame Haruchiyo for saying such thing. After all, he deserved to be blame in this circumstance.

Haruchiyo gritted his teeth and gripped the doorknob firmly. "I don't want you anywhere near her. If I see even a strand of your hair near my woman, you are dead, Akashi." Haruchiyo threatened with seriousness. His husky voice sent shivers down to the older brother's spine.

Opening the door, Haruchiyo slammed the door shut brutally. He stomped his way out of the building, anger boiling within him. Interaction with Takeomi always stressed him out.

He hated him. He hated Takeomi with every fiber of his being. He would never allow Takeomi to be near (Y/n).

Takeomi, still in the room, sat down a chair before heaving out a long sigh of frustration. "God, I knew I fucked up our relationship." He rubbed his face devastatingly, regretting every wrong thing he had done to Haruchiyo in the past.

"What should I do to fix everything, Senju...?"

Mhm, yeah. Senju is dead in this
timeline. *Cries*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

485K 21.1K 57
[COMPLETE ✅] *✿❀❀✿**✿❀❀✿**✿❀❀✿**✿❀❀✿* After years of unconsciousness, she regained her "life" only to find the people she treasured had changed for t...
337K 13.8K 27
[𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧!𝐡.𝐫𝐚𝐧 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫] "𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐌𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃, 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒." In a story where Haitani Ran fucks the girl and leaves...
361K 16.7K 99
*✿❀❀✿**✿❀❀✿**✿❀❀✿**✿❀❀✿* In denial, in perplexity. She didn't know how to deal with these strange feelings and emotions budding within her as she spe...
133K 4.2K 40
Bonten Trio x Fem Readers TW: Violence / Smvt / Mature / Drugs / Profanities / Sexual violence etc. [read at your own risk] Two new transfer student...