π™»πšŠπš— π™»πš’πš•πš’πš—πš: The Othe...

By BoysLoveaddict_0506

>< Lan Wangji is just minding his own business in the library, while watching over Wei Wuxian who's doing his... More

1:Learning the truth
2:Wei Ying
3: Lan Simp
4:Orphan Wei
5:Engaged
6: Embarrassing
7:Savage Lan
8: Wen in Cloud Recesses
9: Lan helped a Wen
10: Confessing (PT.1)
11: Confessing (PT. 2)
12: Caught Red handed
Author's Note
12.1: Lan Wangji's Dirty Mind
Wholesome shit, definitely not unseiso,maybe just a little bit. (PT1)
14: Qingheng-Jun
15: Comfort
16: Secret Engagement
Merry Christmas!
17: With a smile (HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!)
Author's Note

13:Stolen Jade Hairpin

1K 67 8
By BoysLoveaddict_0506

Hello guys! I'm back! I'm not entirely sure if I'll upload everyday,but I'll try my best. And I'm also thinking to publish another story. Maybe while I was updating this or after this story to finish,I don't know. Just wait for it,I'm not sure if it suits your taste.

Anyway,I'm back! Hope you like the chapter!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Lan Wangji = Stoic one
Lan Zhan = Shameless one
Wei Wuxian = Stoic one
Wei Ying = Shameless one
Lan Huan = from the other world
Lan Xichen = from original world
Jiang Cheng = From the other world
Jiang Wanyin = From the original world
Lan Qiren = From the other world
Qiren = From the original world
(If you think I'm harsh to the old man,I don't care,he doest have any other name so that's what popped up in my mind)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Lan Liling,Lan Wuxian,Lan Wangji,Jiang Cheng,Jin Zixuan and Nie Huaisang was punished for sneaking alcohol. They have to kneel and receive 200 strike of disciplinary paddle.

The others winced,imagining how hurtful the punishment is.

After the Punishment,Lan Qiren dismissed the audience. While was about to go inside the Lanshi,he heard cursing and a scream,he turned around to see his niece pulling Liu Zi's hair while cursing her.

Lan Liling stood up and noticed Liu Zi leaving the Ancestral hall,she also saw something that made her blood boil. She saw a blue Jade Hairpin look exactly like her mother's and was given from her father to her mother.

She pulled Liu Zi's hair, who's screaming in pain. She was pulled back by her friends and Brothers who looked shocked by her actions.

The other gasped in shock,while the others praised her by her actions.

How dare they steal things that they not owned?!

"Go girl! Kill that bitch,she's fucking crossing the line!",one maiden shouted,and the others nodded.

"Lan *Hua!!! Stop this instant! What are you doing?!",Lan Qiren yelled Lan Liling's birth name.

"So,your birth name is,Lan Hua?",Lan Xichen said with a smile.

Lan Liling looked at him and smile,"Yeah,A-Niang said to me,I was named after a flower landed on her belly at that time I was born. She said she was having difficulties giving birth to me and had a weak heartbeat. Not until a rare blue Jasmine flower landed on her belly. At first I thought she was kidding but as I was growing up,I found a blue jasmine flower,and decided to plant it.",she said with a small smile. The other young masters blushed seeing a warm features of a Lan female heiress.

Lan Zhan,Lan Wangji,Lan Xichen,and Lan Huan saw this and released a very cold aura. Two Lan Xichen had a tight smile with a very pissed and threatening smile,while the two Lan Wangji's kept a stoic pissed face while releasing cold aura,and glaring to every young master who looked at Lan Liling.

She ignored her uncle instead she started wiggling her body to break free from her brothers grip. "Let go of me! This fucking shit is crossing the line this time! Fucking get off!",she said.

Liu Zi stood up by the help of her servants,she glared at Lan Liling who's trying to break free from the others. "You witch! What the fuck is wrong with you?!",she yelled.

"Tch,you're the witch."

"What the fuck is wrong with me,you ask?! Let me ask you the same thing you little fucking twat! What the Fuck is wrong with you that you have to fucking steal my late mother's Jade Hairpin!?,She yelled back,both Lan's and the others were shock hearing this. Liu Zi paled,but not showing it to the crown or she'll make herself embarrassing.

"It's very disrespectful of her,stealing things from the deceased person,not any ordinary,but from the deceased Madame Lan. How absurd.",One Sect Leader said.

"N-No! This is m-mine! I didn't Steal anything! My father brought it for me!",She said.

"Yeah,keep denying it. No one will believe you."

"Well news flash,you mother fucker! That hairpin is made by my father to my mother,and made by the finest Jade in the whole Cultivation World. And you think I don't know that you've been lurking around my late mother's quarter the Gentian House?!",she said

She turned to her uncle who look angry and confused at the same time. "Go ahead,check the Gentian House where the Jade Hairpin is. My uncle and brothers know what the Jade looked like. If it's not there,then she stole it and she has to be heavily punished,heavily than our punishment earlier. If not I'll accept any punishment,even how heavy it is."she challenged,she saw how pale Liu Zi's face became.

'She's confident'

Lan Xichen,Lan Wangji and Lan Wuxian looked at Lan Qiren waiting for his order. Lan Qiren caressed his invisible goatee.

Everyone made a 'pfft' sound,while Lan Liling and Lan Zhan laughed out loud

"Oh come on old man uncle,stop caressing whatever you were touching under your chin,there's nothing there Gege already shaved it.",Lan Liling said out of nowhere,with an eye roll.

The room filled with laughter after hearing this,even the stoic Lan Wangji,his shoulders were shaking resembles that he's laughing. And Lan Xichen who's trying not to laugh,but he failed.

Lan Wangji tried not to laugh,and he let out a squeak as he felt Lan Wuxian's finger pinching his waist. Jin Zixuan,Jiang Cheng and Nie Huaisang tried not to let out any sound as they know that it's not the right time to laugh. Lan Qiren let down his hand and glared at his niece.

'You little gremlins! If you didn't shave my beautiful beard,I would still look good. I miss my beard. *Sniff,sniff* (っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ', Lan Qiren thought.

Once again they laughed,Lan Qiren huffed in annoyance,while Qiren felt his blood boil in anger.

"Uncle,you're the only one who assume that your beard looks good on you. Even Nie-xiong who studied in Cloud Recesses for god knows since when, didn't recognized you. A-Die is older than you,but he looks a lot younger that you,while you,you look like an old man who's life is certain.",Lan Liling said while laughing. And again a loud roar of laughter,it's louder than earlier. Lan Qiren just ignored them and turned to screen,while Qiren Qi Deviated on the spot.

Wen Qing sighed for the tenth time,and went to Qiren's side to take care of Qiren's Qi once again. Wen Ning just looked at his sister in sympathy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Poor Wen Qing
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.
.
.
.
.
.

Cute Twin Jades(๑♡⌓♡๑)

Me:Where is Sect Leader Lan's wife?
WWX: Here! *Shows Jiang Cheng*
Me:Hmm...good choice, You're qualified
JC:WTF?!💢

🤣🤣🤣

~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Feel free to vote or comment ( ◜‿◝ )♡

-BoysLoveaddict0506(◍•ᴗ•◍)💙❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 9.8K 45
Wei Ying was banished and discarded from the whole Cultivating world. Lan Zhan Turned his back on him, the juniors can't help him they are still youn...
82.1K 4.1K 17
What if when Wei Wuxian jump off the cliff, when he let go of Lan Wangi and fell...he lived for some reasons and left not leaving a trace? What if he...
53.1K 3.3K 16
Summary: It all started from a game, and ended in such a spectacular, but bewildering, event! Gusu, Cloud Recesses. "S-sect leader Lan...? W-what...
233K 12.4K 49
When Wei Wuxian fall from the cliff Lan Wangji decided to follow him. He know that Jiang Cheng is gone, so he pull out his Bichen and jump on it. He...