payback. markhyuck

By MARKSOI

markhyuck ┅ donghyuck will do anything to pay mark back. ❝be my secretary then...❞ ▬ COMPLETED ✓ 1.29.23 ma... More

intro.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
end.

twenty-one.

3.1K 122 25
By MARKSOI

after hearing no response from donghyuck, mark looked up to match his eyes with the younger but instead, he saw donghyuck's eyes darted down on his lips.

his cheeks immediately turned red as the act caught him off guard.

he brought his hand up to awkwardly rub his nape, "well, uh... that's all i wanted to say." mark mumbles yet loud enough for the younger to hear, "i'm really sorry, for suddenly barging in your place—"

"can i?" donghyuck cuts him off.

the older's brows furrowed up at the question, "w-what?" he asked, confused.

"can i kiss you?"

mark was taken aback by the younger's sudden question. with his cheeks burning up, he stared at the latter's eyes to see if he was serious and it seems like he was by how donghyuck stared at his lips, it's as if he could get drunk just by looking at them.

donghyuck's hands slowly made their way to mark's chest, rubbing his palms up and down.

"donghyuck..." mark breathes out, finally breaking the silence between them, but it sounds more like a plea when he felt the younger's hands slowly wrap themselves around his neck. a kiss. just a kiss. it would have been a lie if mark will say no to this, "c-can i do it this time?"

and almost immediately, donghyuck nodded his head as he met eyes with the older but it was just seconds away before mark already pressed their lips together.

even though mark knows he's the one dominating the kiss, he could still feel himself tense up under the younger's touch. his face felt a million times warmer as if he's standing under the sun. all this because of how donghyuck works his lips to his.

the arms that are wrapped around mark's neck earlier are now making their way to his buttons to unbutton them, while mark's hands landed on donghyuck's slim waist, pulling him towards his body and causing both of their clothed members to touch.

at this point, donghyuck had successfully unbuttoned mark's top but he was just waiting for mark to make the next move.

"fuck..." the older mumbles out, breaking the kiss, his head dropped down and buried it on the latter's neck, "donghyuck... donghyuck..." mark whispered his name like a chant while donghyuck is left confused.

the kiss that donghyuck is asking for earlier is obviously turning into a hot make-out session and he already knows where this is going.

"mark?" donghyuck calls out, puzzled.

"donghyuck, are you sure you want this?" the taller asked, as softly as possible as he caressed the younger's sides.

donghyuck is his secretary but he is also the person he has feelings for. he can't just do something that will possibly break whatever relationship they're going on. whether it's just being friends, co-workers, or just someone that mark calls as a secretary. he's already contended with what they have.

he can control any sexual desires he's feeling right now if donghyuck will tell him he's not ready.

"i've been wanting to have you ever since i saw mina in your office." donghyuck bluntly said.

it's true. he hasn't talked to the older in almost a week, even though he, himself, chose to ignore the latter as he doesn't want to embarrass himself from the past event that happened to them. seeing mina inside the older's office earlier pushed something inside of him.

mark slowly lifts his head, to meet eyes with donghyuck. he was about to open his mouth to question the younger's statement but those eyes. he looked at the older with his stupid big doe eyes that made the older feel like he could melt any second.

he flipped their bodies around, pressing the younger on the wall. "is this wrong?" mark asked, still maintaining the closeness of their lips.

"making out with your secretary?" donghyuck asks back with a soft chuckle, "not really."

"stop me." mark simply told, "stop me if you don't want this."

"i want this, mark." the younger threads his fingers through mark's hair, playing with it, "do you?"

"fuck... i want this, baby." was the last thing mark had said before pressing their lips back together like it belongs there.

as donghyuck slings his arms back around the older's neck, he can't help but grind himself on mark once he felt him breaking the invisible gap between them. and mark can feel himself getting hard every second. donghyuck obviously noticed this which made him smirk at the kiss. his hands traveled down to stroke the older's clothed one's which immediately caused mark to let out a moan in between the kiss.

without hesitation, mark picked donghyuck up by his thighs and let the older lead him to god knows where.

mark smiled in the kiss when he finally settled the younger on top of the kitchen counter, standing just between his legs. but it looks like donghyuck is not satisfied with this distance as he started pulling the older's body closer by his legs. "last time i made you sit here is when i was feeding you," he lets out a small chuckle, as he peels his button up off his body, "now, what? i'm going to fuck you?"

"hard." donghyuck adds, working his hands to loosen the older's belt, "you're going to fuck me hard."

mark is already turned on by donghyuck touching every part of his skin, what more when his lips touch it? because here he is, trailing his tongue down on the column of his neck, while also leaving pecks here and there.

by now, the older is just on his boxers while donghyuck is still fully clothed, very unfair for mark. while the latter is busy tasting every part of his skin, his hands snakes down on the waistband of donghyuck's shorts and pulled them down.

satisfied, mark smirked when he saw donghyuck's lower body being naked. the younger pulled away from the kiss to bury his face in the older's neck after seeing mark just stare at his naked lower body.

"have you done this before?" mark asks and he felt donghyuck nod on his neck. "you've fucked someone before?" he doesn't know why he felt surprised when donghyuck nodded his head.

"no, i haven't." the latter mumbles on the older's skin, "i was the one being fucked."

mark can't believe donghyuck said this ever so bluntly but after hearing this, he is just eager to give the younger the best dick that anyone can give him.

"suck." donghyuck slightly lifts his head when mark brings two of his fingers to his lips and he gladly did as what told. he looked up at mark with those (not so) innocent eyes while the older just opened donghyuck's legs wider.

once the younger knew it was wet enough, he pulled away, bringing it in front of his entrance pushing it inside, and at the same time mark pressed their lips together, letting himself into the hot cavern of donghyuck's mouth.

mark didn't move and just let donghyuck adjust for a few seconds before he curled his fingers inside donghyuck's hole.

he started with a pace that immediately made donghyuck a moaning mess. and from there, he started picking it up already wanting to take this somewhere.

"mark, s-stop." and worriedly, the older did stop and looked down to match eyes with donghyuck.

"i-i'm sorry... does it hurt?" he started stroking donghyuck's thighs with his other hand.

the latter immediately shook his head as a no, "i'm—i'm gonna cum..." he said in a small voice, burying his face on the older's neck. "inside me, now."

mark immediately discarded his boxers off, earning a small gasp from the younger. he smirked before aligning himself in front of donghyuck's hole before slowly entering him.

donghyuck automatically circles his legs around mark's waist, tugging him closer to his body.

and mark knew donghyuck had already dropped in the pleasure state when his back began to arch when mark started picking up his pace inside of him.

mark was big. bigger than donghyuck expected but that's exactly how he wanted it.

the younger's eyes closed already getting lost at the sensation and didn't even notice that he had stopped kissing to catch his breath but mark just took this opportunity to suck on donghyuck's bottom lip.

he noticed how donghyuck started moving his hips to meet his thrust and he knew that donghyuck wanted this fast and hard. he pinned him down by his hips to let the younger know that he's the one taking control.

the younger whines, digging his nails into mark's skin in frustration. the older's lips trail down on donghyuck's neck, sucking a hickey on his collarbone.

"mark—a-ah..." another moan fell on his lips as his eyes rolled back, his back arching more when the older finally hit his prostrate, his precum spilling down on both his and mark's stomach.

the older hums on donghyuck's neck, "good?"

"s-so good..." he mewled and tears started falling on his cheeks. the older's pace started picking up and thrust deeper and deeper, continuously hitting donghyuck's sweet spot.

the older's grip on donghyuck's waist tightens, and it surely will leave a mark later on.

"mark... mark..." donghyuck chants the older's name again and again like a prayer even though what they're doing was clearly not anywhere near being holy. "c-close..."

"go ahead." mark said before he reached for the younger's cock to stroke it up and down, matching it with every thrust he makes. donghyuck gasps, gripping tightly on mark's broad back, already feeling the climax building up inside of him.

after a couple more pounds, mark swiped his thumb on donghyuck's slit and the younger finally came, white liquid immediately smearing on the kitchen counter, even some on the older's stomach.

"good job, baby." mark whispers down on donghyuck's ears but this just made him remember that mark's still has his dick inside of him and he still hasn't come yet.

the latter buried his face back on mark's neck, before he placed a small peck on his cheeks, "come," he whispered back, "inside me."

with all his strength, mark picked donghyuck up once again, dropping his feet down on the floor to turn him around, this time, donghyuck's back is now facing him.

mark sucked another hickey on donghyuck's neck while he slammed his dick inside donghyuck, not feeling sorry when he left the younger turned into another moaning mess squeezing his eyes tight at the over sensitivity that he was feeling.

"f-fuck!" donghyuck moaned, throwing his head back when he felt the older pick his thighs up, placing them on the counter.

mark is having a hard time maintaining his steady pace when he's just eager to meet his own pleasure using donghyuck's hole.

groans and whines lingered inside the whole kitchen. and without the younger knowing, he came once again, white fluid smearing down on his stomach and the counters and he can't help but to whimper at the overstimulation. and at the same time, he felt the warm cum fill him inside.

mark pulled out and donghyuck felt his own legs giving up but the older had already wrapped his arms back on his waist to place him back on the counter.

they kept their bodies close with donghyuck hiding his face back on the crook of mark's neck.

out of a sudden, donghyuck heard mark chuckle as it vibrated through his skin. "w-what's so funny?" he asked, not ready to meet eyes with the superior yet, before hitting him lightly on his chest.

"you came twice?" mark asks, looking down at the kitchen counter. "you even came all over your counter."

"obviously." the younger sarcastically replied.

"best dick you had?" he mumbles straight into donghyuck's ears.

a blush crept back on donghyuck's cheeks that just made him bury his face more on mark's neck before shyly nodding his head. he hasn't experienced coming twice before to any guy and surely other men don't know how to do it properly like mark.

the older lets out a breathy laugh as he smirks. "let's clean up, baby." he grips donghyuck's waist tight, lifting him off the counter. "where's your bathroom here?"

----

mark settled donghyuck down near the sink before he turn on the heater.

by this time, mark wore his boxers back, while donghyuck is still left with his oversize shirt that can cover even half of his lower body.

"you've been man handling me for almost the whole night." donghyuck said in a small voice, as he try to hide his blushing face away. 

he heard the older lets out a breathy laugh while he still had his back facing him, "i don't know," mark mumbles, "i guess, i just like keeping your body close to mine."

walking back in front of the younger, mark heard him audibly gasp. his brows perked up, looking at where donghyuck's eyes are darted to.

the better lighting here in the bathroom gave donghyuck a clearer view of mark's muscular body and he just can't help but drool on the sight. his arms unconsciously made their way to cover his tummy.

"why?" mark asked, as he breathes out a chuckle, even though he already knew why donghyuck was staring. "you like it?" he place his hands on top of donghyuck's, slowly pushing it off of his body.

"no!" donghyuck snatched his hands back, protecting his tummy.

"donghyuck, you have to take your clothes off. we're going to shower." the older continues to chuckle, looking at how cute the younger is right now.

"then turn around!—or just go in the shower first!" donghyuck foughts, slowly reaching for the hem of his shirt.

the older snickered at this order, "donghyuck, i've already seen your ass," he bluntly told, "what's with the sudden shyness?"

donghyuck avoided mark's gaze, while he rubbed his nape, "you can clearly see my body..." he said in a small voice.

"and that's what i like..." the older quickly added, reaching for donghyuck's arms to finally discard the piece of clothing off, "having a clear view of your perfect body."

the older led the latter towards the shower, where the water has already been heated up, and he took his boxers off before he jumped inside.

donghyuck will admit that mark has been acting a little too caring towards him because, for the whole time, mark was the one that will initiate everything—from shampooing his hair to rinsing his and donghyuck's body.

the little insecurity donghyuck felt earlier immediately faded as he saw how mark looked at him with nothing but affection.

"is that why you kept calling me inside your office is because you don't want me to be around sungchan?" the younger looked at mark in disbelief.

donghyuck had just brought up what mark had said earlier about him and sungchan, and this made mark confess that the reason why he's been giving donghyuck numerous orders and kept calling him inside his office is that he doesn't like seeing the younger with the tall guy.

the younger huffs as he looked at the latter with a glare, "that's mean." he simply said, subconsciously pouting.

"i know, donghyuck. i apologize." mark said but he just can't contain his smile when he saw how cute donghyuck is looking at him right now, "now looking back, that was very harsh, i admit and i'm sorry."

"mark..." donghyuck calls, his voice suddenly getting smaller, "um... what you said earlier..."

he just nods to let donghyuck know that he's listening while his hands roam around the younger's back, allowing the hot water to flow down their bodies. he already has an idea about what question donghyuck is going to give him, and right now, he'll just let the younger speak what's on his mind.

"about me being around sungchan..." he paused, looking at mark's face but he can clearly see that he was attentively listening, "does it make you uncomfortable?"

mark's movements halt after hearing donghyuck's question.

he will admit that he does feel uncomfortable whenever the younger is too close to sungchan but who is he in donghyuck's life to even feel that way? he has no right to feel jealous or even own the younger.

besides donghyuck not pushing him away, or feeling any disgust towards him, he's also thankful that the younger let him in. that itself gave him some sort of reassurance.

but donghyuck never confessed any feelings to him.

"donghyuck—i..." he dropped his head down, resting it on his shoulders, "you are free to get close to whoever you want, i don't want to limit you about who you would and wouldn't talk to." mark finished, rubbing circles on his sides before pulling his body closer to him.

donghyuck nodded his head, "i see..." was the only thing he said.

"we should hop off now," mark slowly pulls away, finally turning off the water behind the latter. "it's getting late."

the younger agreed before he grabbed two clean towels from one of the cabinets, giving one to mark while he wrapped himself in the other one.

once he reached his dresser, he searched for a shirt that can fit the older but his size is smaller compared to mark, as the superior has a more buff body than him. instead, donghyuck decided to just give him a pair of pajamas and nothing else while he tossed himself in another oversize shirt before jumping on his bed.

"just pajamas?" mark asked, looking at the donghyuck's who already found comfort under the blankets.

"yup it's more comfortable!" he simply told before patting the other side of the bed signaling mark to lay beside him.

the ceo's face flushed, "oh, you're letting me sleep with you?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 13.3K 35
❝ if he wants it, he gets it. ❞ ❪ mark lee ✕ lee donghyuck ❫ ⤷ © dongcvs ━ 2021.
20.2K 778 21
𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆𝗷𝗲𝗻𝗼: i'm always open if you need someone to talk to. 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗻𝗮: what the? STARTED: august 5, 2022 ENDED: august 22, 2022 mi...
24.5K 645 21
In which, Mark has a wet dream about his best friend, Donghyuck, and struggles to cope with his newly developed feelings. *Please be warned, there ar...
16.1K 1K 37
[UPDATES EVERY SUNDAY] In which Mark Lee is Haechan's new English teacher, but ends up being a lot more than that... for better of for worse. 🦁💚🐻 ...