Slender Brothers x Reader One...

By Broken_Samurai_

Request oneshots with your favorite Slender brothers! I do the main four and will do the others as well! Just... More

Request Page
Offender x Suicidal Non-Binary Reader (Fluff)
Slender x Pregnant Wife Reader (Lemon)
Slight Yandere Slender x Reader
Offender x Wolf Male Reader (BDSM Lemon)
Slender x Insane Fem! Reader (Forced/Stockholmed Lemon)
Splendor x Fem! Reader
Tenderman x Fem! Model Reader (Lemon)
Slender Brothers x Abandoned Fem! Slender Child Reader
Slender x Fem! Reader x Offender (Part One)
Slender x Self Harming Fem Reader
Slender x Offender x Trender x Splendor x Fem! Kitsune Maid Reader (Lemons)
Trender x Gender Neutral Reader
Splendor x Fem! Reader (DDLG Oneshot)
Slenderman x Hunter Reader (BDSM Forced Lemon)
Splendor x Calm Reader (Lemon)
Slender x Male Proxy Reader
Trender x Model/Designer Male Reader
Slender x Disabled Fem! Reader (FORCED Lemon)
Slender x Reader
Splendor x Littlespace Reader
Offender x Shape Shifter BDSM (Lemon)
Slender x Fem! Reader (Lemon)
Non-Binary Mad Scientist Reader x Splendor
Half-Human/Half-Robot Female Reader x Slender Brothers (Lemon)
Offenderman x Non-Binary Butler Reader (Lemon)
Slenderman x Fem! Alien Reader (Lemon)
Offender x Male Police Officer (Forced Lemon)
Slender x Stolkhom Reader
Splendor x Drider Reader
Slender Brothers x Succubus Reader (Lemon)
Splendor x Lepidopterophobia Female Reader
Offender x PTSD Male Reader
Slenderbrothers x Medusa Reader
Slender x Fem! Reader (Pet Play/Lemon)
Slenderman x Fem! Reader (Forced Lemon)
Splendor x Fem! Reader (Lemon)
Slender x Offender x Fem! Reader (Part Two)
Slender x Guitarist Fem! Reader (Forced Lemon)
Trender x Male Motorcycle Reader
Slender x Childhood Friend Reader
Slender x Infected Reader
Splendor x Fem! Reader
Mafia Slender x Fem! Reader
Slender Brothers x Abandoned Lamia Child Reader
Splendor x Trans Male Reader (Lemon)
Splendor x Queen Xenomorph Reader
Slender x Undercover Wife Reader
Yandere Splendor x Gender Neutral Reader
Slender x Single Mother Reader
Splendor x In Heat Gender Neutral Reader
Yandere Slender Brothers x Female Neko Reader
Slender x Accidental Victim Reader

Male Feline/Neko In Heat Reader/Slender Brothers (Lemon)

4.3K 61 62
By Broken_Samurai_

Y/N was going crazy! His heat hit him fast and hard. It wasn't supposed to come this early but after a few meetings with other felines the hormones were certainly flowing. Y/N didn't care for any of his fellow felines but when they were all talking about getting railed his thoughts always went to four people. Offender, Slender, Splendor, and Trender. The pheromones coming from the four was insane! He expected it from Offender but the other men?! Hell no! All four seeped with testosterone and it was strong. He growls as he rubs against the floor, hoping the friction of the carpet would help settle his need for touch. He was bare naked in his room rubbing around on the carpet.

He groans and buries his hands in his air, gritting his teeth as his erection throbs down below. He lets out a few yells, thankful Slender had made the rooms sound proof. There would be a lot of issues if pastas could hear each other through the walls. Especially at a time like this. He keeps his head buried in the carpet as a hand reaches back to grab his length. He desperately rubs up and down while picturing the brothers but his quick release doesn't give him much relief. He wanted them so freaking bad. He knew Slender was home for the day. Some days he would let the pastas know he was staying in his office and this was one of those days. He'd feel bad about not including the other brothers but he was just so desperate at this point.

Y/N manages to get to his feet and throws on one of his fluffy robes, whining softly as the soft fabric caresses him in all the right places. He tries to calm his panting before he peaks his head out into the hall, thankful no one was present. He's quick to dart through the hallway and to Slender's office, his desperation making him forgo all kinds of courtesies so he just slams open the office door, panting hard as his eyes zero in on Slender.

"Now," Is all he can get out of his mouth as the strong scent of pheromones hits him like a punch to the face, moaning as he sinks to the floor in embarrassment and holds himself through his robe.

Not exactly the sexiest of displays to turn someone on.

"Don't even think about it. Y/N, we have work. Go see Doctor Smiley for temporary hormone blockers," Slender barks, his tendrils halting his brothers. "This is urgent."

"Then you do it. Honestly you don't need us," Offender purrs, teleporting behind Y/N. "I have much more urgent business to tend to."

"Honestly your lack of technological use is annoying," Trender huffs, his phone sending out the tone of a sent text. "I've texted Lucifer that things will be late."

"We can't postpone things! This treaty is a crucial thing! I have to make sure everything is perfect and he's not setting any loopholes!" Slender barks at his brothers. "Get back here! NOW!"

"He says it's fine. He's dealing with things himself anyway. It's mating season for all kinds of creatures, Slender. Demons included," Trender points out. "Want me to ask him for proof?"

"You can't ask something like that!" Slender protests.

"You're free to join," Splendor hums, scooping Y/N into his arms and marching out of the room, leaving his other three brothers surprised.

"Spl-Splendor," Y/N whines, clutching desperately to the youngest brother and burying his face in his neck.

Y/N moans softly as he licks his tongue up Splendor's flesh, a happy purr leaving him as he nibbles on the flesh, Splendor shivering as he bites back a moan of pleasure. He gets into Y/N's room where his other brothers are already present, Slender not looking at all amused but not protesting the change of events either. Sure they had business but Y/N was much more important. Splendor gets Y/N laid on the bed, his touches gently caressing Y/N's bare flesh as he discards off the robe, the feline clutching at the sheets as his back arches from the cold air.

"Come kitty kitty," Offender purrs, climbing onto the bed and presenting his length to Y/N.

Offender grunts in surprise when Y/N wasted no time taking him hilt deep down his throat, a moan leaving him as Y/N works him like magic. Offenders hands bury into Y/N's hair, pulling him closer every time Y/N deep throats Offender's length. Splendor shifts Y/N into a more comfortable position before spreading Y/N's ass cheeks.

"You're soaked!" Splendor remarks, still amazed at what the heat could make Y/N's body do, natural lubrication in the back entrance being one of them.

He's gentle at first as he eases into Y/N, gently rocking the feline forward as he continues to tend to Offender. Y/N whines with pleasure and his hands clutch at the sheets, crying out against Offender's length when Splendor suddenly picks up the pace. Over and over he's rocked back and forth, accepting penetration from both ends of him. His eyes shut as he continues to work his mouth and tongue against Offender's hard length in his mouth. Splendor gasps out and Y/N slides his teeth against Offender's length, both brothers reaching their peak at the same time. Y/N easily swallows the load from Offender, panting when he pulls away. Y/N's eyes are gaze and glazed over with need, his head turning to spot who was next. Trender steals Offender's position and Y/N is right back to work, wanting to be filled to the brim with everyone's release.

Slender replaces Splendor and the two oldest brothers are having their turn, Y/N cries much louder as the two go much rougher than their little brothers. Still, it was only the beginning and they would all get rough in their own ways eventually. Y/N suddenly jerks with a scream of pleasure when a hand wraps around his length, Splendor chuckling as he rubs Y/N up and down. He doesn't have much work to do as Y/N comes almost as soon as he's touched and then a second time as he's basking in the glory of an orgasm high. Trender groans as he hits his release, giving Y/N a chance to breathe before Slender's hand is in Y/N's hair and shoving his face into the sheets.

Slender's grip is tight and he presses his weight against Y/N's back, bending him over so he can get even deeper. Y/N's cries and moans are muffled in the sheets as Slender adds three tentacles into Y/N's ass, earning a bit of blood from the sudden stretching. Slender growls wish satisfaction at this, Y/N having turned his head just enough to get some oxygen as Slender slams into him over and over again. The hand not clutching Y/N's hair is tight and bruising his hips, the pain sending Y/N spiraling in a million different feelings.

"M-More! Please! More!" Y/N cries out as endorphins flood his brain, the stimulation driving him absolutely crazy.

Slender groans when he hits his finish, snarling at his brothers before he goes another round, desire overhauling him as he wants to just destroy Y/N completely. Corrupt his mind with the intense pleasure and leave Y/N with only thoughts of him! However, he's not the only one there with strength and Slender is practically shoved out of the way Trender taking his place. Splendor moves in front of Y/N who is shifted onto his hands and knees, his limbs shaky but holding firm to please the four. Y/N wasted no time taking Splendor down his throat, Offender easing beneath Y/N's torso. Offender teases Y/N's sensitive body, his long tongue licking over his nipples before his teeth carefully bite them. He presses his lips around them and sucks on one while his hand plays with the other, swapping back and forth several times.

Slender is on his knees stroking his length, wanting to cover Y/N in his cum and lay claim to him. Y/N cries and shakes under all of the attention and pleasure, his mind devoid of any dashingly thought as he just gives in. He'd be bragging about this session for weeks around the other felines. He'd be going several more days but the four brothers going at him like this had put him to sleep through his heat many times. This one was way more intense though. He'd never felt so sensitive and it was driving him crazy in all the best ways! He loses track of how many times he reaches his peak, collapsing to the bed when the brothers wear out enough to call temporary quits. Y/N is covered in everyone's cum, even his own as he lies in the soaked puddle he had made on the bed himself. His chest heaves with hard pants, everything overly stimulated but he didn't care. He felt amazing.

"We should get you into a bath. As much as I enjoy the site it is not comfortable to sleep in," Slender gently purrs, lifting Y/N into his arms and taking him into the small bathroom Slender had managed to add to his room.

He holds Y/N and runs the bath while his brothers clean away the sheets and blankets, each disappearing for their own shower. Slender beat them to the punch of aftercare since the rest were admiring the site of a spent Y/N beneath them. Once the tub is full Slender eases into the tub with Y/N, the two becoming submerged in the water.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" Slender asks gently as he carefully washes Y/N, being mindful to pull back a bit when he starts to squirm and whimper.

"Mhmm, it was amazing," Y/N breathes out in a soft whisper, not even going to try his now hoarse voice.

"I'm glad. I look forward to tomorrow," Slender hums, chuckling when Y/N goes red. "We'll be playing some games. Won't be just sex."

"I hate it when you do that," Y/N groans out.

"No you don't and you know it," Slender snickers, sighing happily when Y/N relaxes against him.

Y/N closes his eyes and simply rests against Slender, enjoying the gentleness the faceless killer had during aftercare. Once he's cleaned up, they do a quick shower to rinse away dirty bath water, Slender using his shirt to clothe Y/N. The feline's legs kept giving out every time he let go of Slender so Slender knew he wouldn't be going anywhere and would appreciate one of their shirts. Slender gets Y/N tucked into bed, pressing a gentle kiss against his lips. He digs through the dresser drawer he kept in Y/N's room, fixing on underwear and a pair of pajama pants before climbing into bed.

"I made it back just in time!" Splendor chirps when he pops up with soft ringing of bells, wasting no time climbing into bed on Y/N's other side.

Y/N laughs at this, even if it was grating on the ears a bit, and slumps back in bed, enjoying having Slender and Splendor on either side holding him.

"You two are cheaters," Trender remarks when he shows up next, handing Y/N his favorite cold drink and setting his favorite sweet snack in his lap. "You three need to get better about feeding him afterwards. Especially when he hasn't had food all day."

"WHAT?!" Slender barks, looking down at Y/N.

"No way in hell was I going out in that condition ," Y/N huffs out. "Not with everyone being home."

"Fair enough," Slender huffs. "You do have a cellphone for a reason."

"You'd have said no if I texted," Y/N points out.

"He's got a point there," Splendor laughs. "You would have said no and he'd have been in even worse shape. Clearly he was trying."

"I know, I know, you can all rub it in all you want," Slender huffs. "Mh apologies Y/N."

"Don't worry about it," He says with a soft yawn as he eats his treat.

Slender sets the half finished drink to the side and Trender lays out on the bed in Y/N's lap, his legs folded criss cross. He was propped up slightly against the headboard, Offender popping up right beneath Y/N to complete the diamondish shape they made around Y/N. Offender spreads his legs so Y/N can sit between them and rest against his chest. Y/N relaxes contently from being surrounded by everyone, ending up falling into a quick slumber.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

352K 3.5K 57
I will probably not update this story anymore, sorry! Highest Ranking: #1 in Creepypasta Lemons 💕😭 Request is closed :)
220K 2.3K 29
Hope you guys enjoy!!!! Dont forget to comment and vote!!
73 3 8
this is my first horror fanfiction book. I am starting this at the request of a friend :) request are open. the book will contain horror stories that...
1.2M 17.1K 40
This book is full of sweet, juicy lemons and one shots starring your favorite Creepypasta characters! [COMPLETED]