Koi No Yokan ___ Inevitable L...

By Max-with-fangs

When dancing to Okey dokey together became their thing . . . In his quiet heart, one sided love took root on... More

1. Prologue
2. First Interactions
3.Han seojun
4.Messed up
5.He likes her?
6.Apology
7.Art is a form of Love
8. Life of the party
9.Cat caught your tongue?
10.Little Things
11.The perks of childhood
12. Friendship can't be forced
13. Keeping secrets
14. He's better when he is quiet
15. No rules to happiness
16. Behave like rain and fall for me
17. I missed your stupid face
18. You make my shitty life better
19. Definitely not sober yet!
20. Caution: Red Flags
21. Deal with the Devil
22. All too well?
23. Storms in his heart
24. Unveiling the Heart
25. Whispers of the Past
26. Love's Second Breath
27.Ramen sounds great
28. What Ifs
29. Koi no Yokan
30. Kiss it better
31. Hurt/Comfort
32. Bitter-Sweet
34. Only Her
35. Tangled in the Past
36. Impossible Dream
37. I love you
38. A breath of fresh air
39. Reality Check
40. I love you too
41. From Ashes to Always
42. Mr. Trickle
43. She's Happy
44. Guy with piercings
45. Rediscovering Us
46. Karma is a Bitch
47. A surprise visit
48. Chef's kiss
49. Fluff Alert.
50. An eye for an eye
51. Bring it on
52. Last resort
53. Game Over
54. For Han seojun
54.2 For Han seojun
55. Epilogue
Next Story

33. Couple things

1.2K 49 11
By Max-with-fangs

Third Person's POV:

"I'll sing it to you whenever you want" Han seojun said looking at his girlfriend with a faint smile on his lips, she chuckled nuzzling her nose with his, and Han seojun's smile stretched wider. "What is going on here?" They both got startled at the sudden voice and turned to find Han Go woon standing a few feet away looking like a grinch on Christmas eve. With her arms crossed over her chest, she walked up to the new couple, Ji ah wanted to curl into a ball and never resurface again.

She tried to push Han seojun away, trying to be not that harsh like last time but he tightened his grip around her shoulders and pulled her closer. "What are you doing let me go!" Ji ah tried to struggle out of his grasp, but he also wrapped his other arm around her front keeping her in place. "None of your business, go back to studying" Han seojun hushed his sister away, not even batting an eye. The fact that she found them kissing didn't seem to bother him at all.

On the other hand, Ji ah was squirming like a worm under her gaze, she nudged his chest with her elbow getting a painful oounff! out of his mouth as his grip loosened and Ji ah got up frantically. "Go woon-ie! we didn't mean to break it to you like that, I know you consider me your sister and Han seojun is your brother It must be so awkward and weird for you, I swear I didn't mean to fall for him, we just happened to like each other...." Ji ah stopped blabbering when Han Go woon placed her hand on her shoulder "Uni!", she paused looking her in the eyes "You're my ideal sister-in-law" with that she hugged her affectionately and Ji ah sighed with relief.

Han seojun was now standing next to them, rubbing his chest. Han Go woon let go of Ji ah and Han seojun messed up her hair like he always does but this time his sister didn't mind, instead she just smiled "Please don't tell Emmo yet, we'll tell her once Omma is back" Ji ah asked her "Sure but there's one condition, just keep the PDA low around me" Go woon said "Don't bother with her' Han seojun told Ji ah brushing past his sister, purposely hitting her shoulder that made Go won-ah stumble upon her feet.

"Yah! Oppa! Will you try to be normal when I'm trying to be nice?" She yelled at his retreating figure "With that condition of yours? What am I supposed to do when I feel romantic huh?" He said sarcastically, looking over his shoulder from where he was standing at the kitchen counter now, opening ramen packets for a possible movie night to treat his sister after her studying "Well I'll feel shitty single you know?!" She shouted back at him with a pout.

"If it's that hard, why don't you say yes to that cute guy from school" Ji ah wiggled her eyebrows, she was teasing Go woon about Lim ju yeoung "There's a guy!?" Han seojun transformed into the protective brother mode, and the ramen+chill plan got overthrown by their banter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ji-ah was back at the cafe with Lim Ju gyeoung by her side, her muscles were stiff again and she was feeling lethargic due to her constant hectic routine.

Ji-ah was discussing their plan for Su ah's surprise birthday party tonight but Lim Ju gyeoung was not into it, when she got tired of babbling to herself for almost half an hour Ji-ah decided to address the elephant in the room.

Ji-ah: "what's wrong? You're even more down than yesterday, did you not talk to Lee su ho?" She asked him throwing away the rag in frustration.

Lim Ju: "We aren't really talking"
Ji-ah: "Why?"
Lim ju: " Did you see Su Jin's Instagrams post last night?"
Ji-ah recalled scrolling through her Instagram and stumbling upon her post, it was a photo of a beautiful painting Ji ah even dropped a comment.
Ji-ah: "Yeah... What about it?" Ji-ah couldn't understand how that was supposed to have any link with her rift with Lee su ho.
Lim ju: "Well that picture was taken in Lee su ho's apartment." Lim Ju finished with an audible sigh.

Well that made sense, if she were in Lim Ju gyeoung's shoes, she would feel the same.

Ji-ah: "You know what Lim ju, there's nothing you should be worried about Lee su ho even knows your secret, I think that justifies that he actually likes you for who you are"

Lim Ju: "You know the last time we talked he wanted me to end my friendship with Han seojun, isn't that hypocrisy? I do not doubt his feelings I'm just skeptical about how immature he's acting about all of this, I can also ask him to end things with Su Jin. You see my point?"

She did, but Ji-ah also knew what Lim Ju didn't know, which was Han seojun's past feelings for her.

Ji ah: "He doesn't know that Kang su Jin likes him"

Lim Ju: " So I should give him, the benefit of the doubt? You're sounding as if Han seojun likes me and I don't know about it"

Ji-ah was trying to make her look at things in an optimistic way but it backfired. "I didn't mean it like that.." she tried to clean the mess when she got interrupted by a masculine voice.

An attractive, masculine voice I might add. "What did you not mean?" Both girls turned around to find Han seojun standing there, already dressed in his uniform.
Ji ah: "When did you get here?" she asked him, surprised at his sudden appearance.
Han seojun: "It's been a few minutes, the boss called me to fill in " He spoke to her with a sweet smile, Ji ah couldn't get enough of his smiles, instead of scowling, or smirking as he did to everyone else, he always greeted her with a genuine smile that reached his eyes, squeezing them small like a cat's eyes.

Lim ju gyeoung: "Why is she always calling you? That's so unfair to you"
Han seojun: "What are you doing here on a weekend?"
Lim ju gyeoung: "I took some days off earlier so I'm making up for them"

Ji ah: "Now that you're here, I'm going to take a short water break," she said stretching her arms out and moving her stiff neck around to relax the tense muscles, her body was starting to ache now, Ji ah needed to take another pain killer.

Han seojun: "Are you ok? Are you feeling sick?"

Ji ah: "Aniya! I'm fine. You! She pointed her index finger at Lim ju gyeoung, startling her "Stop sulking" "And you!" her finger was now at Han seojun "Try to make her not sulk" with that said, she disappeared into the main kitchen.

Han seojun obliged her orders and after endless messing around Lim ju gyeoung finally chuckled at his nonsense, "Smile a little" he told her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ji ah came back to find Han seojun arguing with some girls about how to pronounce Affogato.
"I also want a mocha," one of the girls said and Ji ah couldn't control her laughter. "It's mou-ka not mocha" Han seojun corrected her pronunciation again, he was so done being their language teacher, Ji-ah could tell by his dry tone.

"I'll take it from here" She interrupted with a polite tone and smile. Han seojun went back to cleaning duties as Ji ah took over the cash register, when she paid a closer look she recognized that girl, she was the same girl who had Han seojun's bracelet in her possession.

Not paying much thought to it, she served them with their order. "Bye Han seojun!" The girl shouted in a fake sweet accent just to get completely ignored by Han seojun.

"You know her?" Ji ah asked him, "Yeah! She's just the ex of a guy I know," he told her and she answered him with a satisfactory nod. "You feeling good? Took a lot of time in there" Han seojun had his suspicions about her health, her face looked pale and she wasn't her usual focused self.

She needed a break from all this nonstop work and he had the perfect getaway for her. "Let's go on a date tomorrow after your shift" he suggested, her eyes immediately lit up and a beautiful smile embraced her beautiful face "Our first date!' she said with excitement evident in her voice. "Yes! Our first date" he complied.

"Oh! Where's Lim Ju?' Ji ah asked when she realized her absence "Lee su came by, so she left with him, it's a bit slow down here anyway" he said gesturing to the almost empty cafe,

Ji-ah: "You know what I think? Our boss has a crush on you, I mean why would she call you when there's practically no need for a third worker here ?"

Boss: "That's what I think actually, why would he beg me to let him work here?"

They both stared at their boss in horror, did she hear everything Ji ah just said?

Ji ah: "When did you get here?' she sugar-coated her voice "When you were assuming that I am a cruel boss to call him in," she said, Phew! At least she didn't hear the crush part. " It's so weird that he calls me on weekends, offering to fill in, dude! I don't need four people running around this small counter" Their boss made herself clear and walked away inspecting other things in the cafe.

Han seojun slowly, sooo slooowwly turned his head to look at his girlfriend, well it's true that he wanted to spend time with her when his mother and sister were not around he actually wanted to do it since they weren't even a couple but Ji ah didn't need to know that, did she? He just gave her a chuckle. not knowing how to respond, be proud? flaunt how much he likes her? Or die with embarrassment? He had a repo y'all!

Ji ah: "Doing social work are we?"

Han seojun: "Yes! that's what it is. Don't get ahead of yourself and think that I did it for you"

Ji ah: "I didn't even say anything like that, the thought never crossed my mind I swear" it was getting hard for Ji ah to hide her smile that was about to pop up like bubbles pop up on soda.

"Yeah! and it shouldn't" Han seojun warned her, with a stiff nod of his head, but then suddenly he stopped nodding and pinned his head 180 in a flash that Ji ah almost believed he snapped his neck, "The thought didn't even cross your mind that I could be such a sweet boyfriend?' He asked her and it was a genuine question it was written all over his forehead that he was offended.

Ji ah: "So you're offended?"

Han seojun: "Ofcourse I am!"

Ji ah: "That I overlooked your effort?"

Han seojun: "Yes! Why else would I be..." He realized his slip if tongue and stopped. Han seojun was so flustered, red was creeping up his neck to his ears.

Ji ah: "Gotcha!" she said and leaned closer to his ear to whisper " well just to let you know, you swept me off of my feet"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Han seojun was standing outside a random cafe along with Ji ah and he couldn't stop admiring her, there was so much to admire after all. She was dressed just like she always does, nothing out of ordinary.

*******Her outfit******

Her ringlets were in loose waves, her backpack slung over her shoulder because they were pretending to be here for a study session.

Ji ah suggested they hold this little party at her place but nobody wanted to put too much burden on her.

Ji ah: "A different cafe will definitely make her suspicious"

Kang sujin: "Ani! She'll be too pissed to even bother'

Han seojun's phone buzzed with a call and he excused himself.
Ji ah turned to look at Lim Ju gyeoung who was quiet with no sign of Lee su ho around.

"Is Lee su ho not coming?' Ji ah asked in general, Su Jin just shrugged and Lim Ju didn't respond. "Su jin-ah! I really liked that painting you posted on Instagram" Ji ah said catching Lim Ju's attention as her ears perked up.

Kang sujin: "Yeah, it's my favorite thing at Lee su ho's place"

Ji ah: "Oh! I thought that was your place" Ji ah was purposely asking these questions because she wanted to resolve this love triangle.

Kang sujin: "Yeah I actually stopped by to drop some side dishes and wanted to surprise him but I was the one who got surprised" she chuckled

Ji ah: "How come?'

Kang sujin: "Lee su told me that he likes a girl and he's dating her"

Lim ju gyeoung chocked on her own spit on hearing this "Who is she?" Lim ju gyeoung stuttered.

Kang sujin: "Don't know, he didn't spill a name"

Ji ah: "I'm sorry Kang su" she tried to sympathize with her, Ji-ah genuinely felt bad for Sujin. But surprisingly Kang sujin didn't look sad or dejected instead she looked... Ji ah didn't know how to explain that, she looked like it didn't bother her the slightest. She wasn't even quiet today like she's been for a while.

Kang sujin: "Don't be, I'm happy for Lee su, he's my friend I respect his choices"

Ji-ah looked at Lim Ju gyeoung instinctively and found her already looking at herself. "I'll just go inside and check all the arrangements," Kang sujin said and went inside leaving the two girls alone.

Ji ah: "Why didn't you tell me that you made up with Lee su?"

Lim ju: "We didn't"

Ji ah: "Then why did you leave with him from the cafe?"

Lim ju: "He made me leave and you know why? He wanted me to quit my job, I kind of broke up with him"

Ji ah: "What? But after what Sujin just said, I think he's really trying"

Lim ju: "Since when did you become his alibi ?"

Ji ah: "I'm not.." and she stopped in mid-sentence when Han seojun reappeared. "Who was that?" Ji ah asked him about the phone call.

"Move entertainment, they have been a pain in the ass!" He looked irritated, Ji-ah's brows furrowed in confusion, demanding elaboration. "My Unni works there, they want to release late Jeong se yeon's song as a tribute, they are working on his memorial album" Lim Ju gyeoung filled her in with the information.

"They want to know about the other writer of the song so they can make money out of it but I won't let that happen," Han seojun said gritting his teeth with anger, his hands curled up in a fist. Ji ah held his hand, her fingers working through his fingers spreading them apart one by one "Don't worry that's your song, nobody can take it away from you" she said looking at him.

"Sup! Fellas!" Tae hyun's booming voice snatched their attention, he was walking towards them with an angry Su ah by his side, A Su ah who didn't notice that Ji ah and Han seojun were holding hands and standing too close to be just friends.

"Wow! Our Avengers now has Thanos as well" Tae hyun said referring to Han seojun. "What did you say?" Han seojun threatened the poor guy making him squirm "Where's Captain America?" He said. That must be Lee su ho, Ji-ah assumed.

"Why bother with this study session when Lee su ho is not here," Su ah said with a bland voice, "Don't worry I'm here! Come on" Kang su Jin said emerging out of the cafe as she wrapped her arms around Su ah's shoulders and guided her inside with everyone following behind.

As soon as they stepped inside, they were greeted by the chanting of their classmates "Happy Birthday 🎉" Su ah was so stunned, her hands flew up to cover her face with shock, her bubbly personality was back, and the cake was cut, with a lot of hugs and cheesy stuff like a dance performance by Ahn in gyu and Tae hyun.

The birthday girl took a lot of selfies, Ji ah's close proximity with Han seojun also didn't go unnoticed by her and the couple was pushed into taking cute photos. Han seojun didn't mind that at all, he even kissed her on the cheek and that moment got captured in a photo, with Han seojun smiling at a surprised Ji ah.

Su ah: "Thank you guys it's my best birthday ever"

Kang sujin: "It was all Ji ah's idea"

Su ah: "Jincha? Ghumawo Ji ah-ya!" She pulled Jin-ah in another hug "If you ever want relationship advice I'm always here" Su ah said and Ji ah gave an awkward nod.
"No thanks! We don't want our ship to sink" said the cocky Han seojun. That was Han seojun's personality number one, the one he kept around the world. The badass, cocky, smirking Han seojun. No wonder Ji ah mistook him for a bipolar when she met him for the first time.

It was time to open gifts and the biggest gift was Ji ah's so Su ah chose to open it first and she gasped, she literally stopped breathing when she got the first glimpse of her portrait. "Omo! It's so beautiful, I look so pretty, Ottoke!!?" Su ah squealed in happiness, in no time she was live on her Instagram to show her fans the best birthday gift she ever got, she even pulled Ji ah into her live video and introduced her to her insta family, praising her talent and what an amazing friend she was.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ji ah: "What are you looking at?" Han seojun stopped scrolling through his phone " Our photos, they're pretty dope" He turned his phone to show her, and he made a collage of three photos, showing all the phases of Ji ah's reaction when Han seojun kissed her cheek out of the blue.

Ji ah: "That's your wallpaper?"

Han seojun: "Yupp!"

Ji ah: "Cool! Send those photos over, I want a matching wallpaper"

Han seojun: "Ok! By the way, Do you wanna know how I saved your contact in my phone?" he asked her with excitement evident in his voice but....

Ji ah: "No! Why would I need to know that, you should just save it by my name duh!"

Han seojun: "Oh! Yeah... Right!" his excitement was gone so was that goofy smile, so Ji ah decided to let go of her plan to tease him to death, she didn't want to ruin his happy moments. "You're so dry you know! I was just teasing" she punched his shoulder lightly across the table, they were waiting for their ice creams. "I'm the dry one?" he asked, raising his eyebrows at her.

"Of course, because I saved your contact like this" she turned her phone screen towards him, flaunting it, Han seojun looked at it "Him❤️🌎" that's how it was written there. No nickname, no cringe, just a simple pronoun yet it felt so meaningful, sounded so powerful. Truly artistic and suddenly Han seojun didn't like the way he saved her name on his phone.

Ji ah: "Ok! Now your turn"

Han seojun was feeling hesitant, he turned his phone showing her the name "Babe❤️" "You know what I want matching contact names, I'm gonna change it to "Her❤️🌍" " he told her, typing on his phone

Ji ah: "But I like it, that's way more romantic than How I saved your name"

Han seojun: "It seems romantic but it sounds more like a surface thing, something probably every couple does, "Him and Her" I really like the sound of that, it's like our thing"

"Here's your order Sir!" The waiter brought there ice creams, strawberry flavor for Ji ah, and Mint chocolate for Han seojun. They both put their phones aside to dig in, he watched Ji ah treat herself with a spoon full of sweet goodness, dragging the spoon down her lips like she always does, he really felt jealous of that spoon. "Speaking of surface things, we don't know those things about each other, besides the fact that you don't like spicy food, have an electronic daughter called your bike, and your never-ending love for cool jackets. I don't know what's your favorite food, or favorite color" Ji ah said, breaking his trance about her plump lips and that lucky spoon.

Han seojun: "You're right I also don't know those things about you except that between strawberry and butterscotch ice cream, you'll go for the first one"

Ji ah: "Ok! Then let's start! Your favorite food?"

Han seojun: "Anything with bread, I love bread. Your's?"

Ji ah: "Pizza!"

Han seojun: "NYC girl, fair enough,"

Ji ah: "Favorite color?"

Han seojun: "Blacks, greys!? the dark tones"

Ji ah: "You forgot the animal prints"

he just gave her a "Are you for real?" look

Ji ah: "I love lavender, such a calming color"

Han seojun: "Did I ask?"

Ji ah: "Mind saying that again? I won't bite"

Han seojun: "Feeling naughty huh? demanding love bites"

Ji ah: "Stop, we're in public" she said looking around to see if someone heard this crazy guy

Han seojun: "So what I'm talking to my girlfriend, as If I'll talk to my Mom about love bites"

Jiah: "I don't look like your Mom"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a lot of bickering and a little ice cream, the new couple was walking to the bus stop, "Where do you want to want go for our date tomorrow?" Han seojun asked Ji ah, "Why don't you try to be creative? Get those gears moving they need some stretching...." her phone buzzed for the millionth time "Just check it already it's been buzzing all night"

Ji ah reached for her pocket, to get her phone, tons of instagram notifications appeared on her screen. Her Instagram was flooding with comments, people asking about the price of commissioned portraits, a bunch of new followers, Su ah's knack for sharing everything with her fans came in handy. She opened her dm and there were a couple of messages as well, people wanted to order. She finally did it, a break through in Korea "Ommo! I have painting orders! I have my first custom painting order!" Ji ah squealed with happiness and excitement.

Han seojun: "First order? As far as I recall you got your first order when we went to the amusement park"

Oh crap! She completely forgot about that little lie "Well that was.. that was an order for cards not painting" she stuttered.

Han seojun: "Ani! you got your first cards orders a few days back when the crafts store lady called'

She was knee deep in this shit, "Well.."

Han seojun: " Come on! Spill it"

Ji ah: "I may have lied to you about that so I could take you to the theme park, I needed an excuse to save your sorry ass from sulking"

Han seojun felt so grateful to have her, he tugged her closer engulfing her in a bear hug and she buried her face in his chest to hide her blush, "It's good to know I'm not the only one putting in efforts"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't want to drag the story but they do deserve some fluff right!? Plus the ideas are always flowing in and I can't stop myself because they fit in so well!

Please shower me with your comments and analysis I'd love to check them out plus don't forget to vote. Until next time!_Max

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 7.7K 33
๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž. L...
18.8K 420 20
thank you for enjoying why me. - 18 year old girl named isabella who moves to korea alone to start a new life. - she was always alone, but she isn'...
4.3K 160 5
(This is another alternate ending of drama True Beauty, the focus for the story will be to Han Seojun and Im Jukyung, no hate for Lee Suho i apprecia...
299K 8.2K 40
. ๐”˜“ ๐…„ื„ ื‚ ื… ใƒผ ๊’ฐ ๐Ÿ–‡๏ธ ๊’ฑ ! โคท : ่ซธใ€ƒ๐—ต๐˜๐˜๐—ฝ๐˜€ . ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ . ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐Ÿ“Œ แŸธแŸธ ... ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—‚๐–ฟ ๐—‚ ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ป๐–พ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐—‡ ๐–บ...