Want You Back |✓

بواسطة Shadesoflove__

They loved each other truly,madly,deeply, wholeheartedly but, Their love story ended before it could get a na... المزيد

prologue
Cast
1.Their life
2.My mistake
3.He is special
4.Missing you
5.After years
6.Love you babydoll
7.Lost love
8.Mine
10.Her Pain
11.Want you back
12.His boy
13.Ten Days!
14.The Start
15.Kiss of pain
16.The Trauma
17.Counting the days
18.The Proposal
19.Scared
20.Marry Me
21.The Guilt
22.In your arms
23.The Surprise
24.Mehendi and Sangeet
25.Their Day!
26.Their little boy
27.Together and Forever
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter ⁠♡

9.Reminiscing the day

1.2K 130 131
بواسطة Shadesoflove__

Caution: This chapter is just Love 🤌🥺

Don't you all dare to ignore their flashback ❤️

Longest chapter though ✨
~

"Pain ho raha hai?"karan asked holding aarush's hand as the blood test was needed.He didn't wanted to do that but it felt necessary for him.

"No..I am a strong boy"Aarush replied showing his biceps.Karan chuckled seeing him.

"Yes my boy you are"karan replied kissing his cheek and ruffled his hair.

"App mera hairstyle kharab kar rahe ho"Karan widened his eyes listening to him surprisingly.

"Babydoll..don't..mera hairstyle kharab hoga"karan said glaring at her tilting his head back.

"Haha!I love ruining your hairstyle.. bajarbattu"she laughed and again tried to touch his hair leaning on him as she was sitting on his lap.

Karan smiled remembering their moments and looked at his replica with adoration in his eyes.

"Mujhe bhi aapke jaisa hi hairstyle karna hai na"aarush said pointing towards karan's hairstyle.

"Oh!toh aapko mere saath rehna hoga..mein roz apko ready kar sakta hu"karan answered intentionally.

"Sacchi!Toh Aap mere ghar aajao"aarush responded feeling excited.

"Yes..woh toh ana hi hoga"Karan said to him rubbing the back of his neck and smiled at him.

"Yayy!"Aarush hugged him instantly making him surprised.

And he already got addicted to hugging him now!His baby.

Karan hugged him back with a happiness rushing inside.

They were sitting inside the car after giving their samples for the test.They had informed him that it takes 2 days for the results.

"Abb apko Ghar chod du?"karan asked him.

Aarush hit his forehead listening to him and replied tensely"mamma!mamma ko ko meine bataya nahi ki apke saath aarha hu abb mamma mujhe bohot dantegi"he said getting worried.

Karan gulped realising that he took him in excitement without thinking about her that she will be waiting for him or may be worried in search of him.

"Apko mamma ka number pata hai?"karan instantly asked him to call her and inform that he was with him.

"Haan pata hai"aarush answered.

"Toh batao jaldi unhe batayenge ki aap mere saath ho"karan told him.

Aarush nodded  and told him the number.Karan scolded himself for being this irresponsible and called her feeling scared.

Preeta was sitting in the school ground on the bench covering her face with her hands.her eyes were filled with tears and her heart was pounding with a fear.

She was searching for aarush for more than an hour.Already she was late and when she came to pick him up she didn't find him anywhere which scared her more.

It was the first time when she didn't find him.She had asked the security and shouted at him for his carelessness as he mentioned that he didn't saw or remember when aarush had gone.

She was sitting there waiting for him crying not getting anything in that situation.

Suddenly her phone rang gaining her attention.she wiped her tears and saw the unknown number.for a sec she thought about aarush.He may be with someone or they found him and called her.

Instantly picking up the first thing she said was asking about him.

"Hello aaru"but karan didn't let her complete and replied immediately listening to her teary voice.

He felt a pinch in his heart hearing her voice and he got to know that she was crying.

"Preeta aarush mere saath hai"karan said lowly and looked at aarush who was curiously listening to him.

Preeta widened her eyes identifying the voice.she stood up and shouted at him angrily.

"Aarush tumhare saath kya kar Raha hai..abhi ke abhi leke aao usse mere pass..mein school ground mein hu"she wanted to say many, but first she wanted to see him.

"Yeah! ham aa rahe hai"karan replied and gulped listening to her.she cut the call again sitting on the bench tensely.

Tears fell from her eyes and she started to cry not able to control herself.

"Kyu mujhe chain se jene bhi nahi deto ho tum.Abb kya chahiye tumhe sab kuch toh keh chuke ho.lekin mein mere bete ko tumhe kuch nahi kehne dungi ,na hi tumhe uske saath baat karne dungi.I don't know kaha leke Gaya hoga mere aaru ko.mein tumhe chodungi nahi karan"she said angrily and wiped her tears harshly.

She stood up and moved outside waiting for them.She was getting worried and restless.

The car stopped in front of her and without waiting a sec she moved towards them and opened the door when karan unlocked it.

Aarush smiled seeing her and jumped outside and hugged her knees Calling her.

"Mamma"preeta kneeled down in front of him and hugged him immediately.

"Kaha the tum aaru..jante ho mamma kitna dar gayi thi haan.aise kisike saath mujhe Bina bataye jaoge haan?"she asked him with a little anger and tears.

Aarush shook his head in no and looked at karan who was standing beside them.

"I am sorry usse ice cream khana tha toh meine hi mishti aur aarush ko leke gaya tha"karan lied to her seeing aarush.

Who gave him a thumbs up and winked at him.

~
"Aarush aap promise karo ki aap mamma ko iske baare mein kuch nahi batayengi ki meine apke dad ke baare mein pucha ya phir apko hospital leke gaya tha"karan said.

"Kyu mamma bhi khush hogi agar papa milenge toh"aarush said confusingly.

"Arey nahi mamma apko dantegi aur kabhi papa se Milne nahi degi"karan said.he knew he was making him say lie but it was necessary for now.

"Kyu nahi degi"aarush asked sadly.

"Arey..woh kya hai na mamma ka jhagda hua hai toh woh Milne nahi degi jab apki mamma maan jayegi toh tab aap keh sakte hai"karan said to him trying to make him understand.

"Ohh!"aarush replied thinking.

"Haan isliye abb mamma se kuch mat kehna.mein kahunga apko ice cream khilane mishti ke saath leke gaya tha aur aap bhi yahi kehna okay"karan told him.

Aarush nodded with a smile and kept his hand on karan's palm."okay nahi bataunga".
~

Preeta looked at him confusingly but seeing karan she got up angrily and slapped him hard without thinking twice.

He stumbled a Little with her sudden action and held his palm on his cheek with moist eyes.

His heart dropped when she slapped him.He never thought she would do that.He knew he made a mistake by taking him without informing her.

"How dare you!Kiske permission se mere bete ko leke Gaye tum haan?"preeta asked him anxiously.she was extremely angry with him.

Aarush looked at her fearly and being scared he moved towards karan.But preeta pulled him suddenly towards her and held his hand tightly not letting him go.

Karan didn't like the way she pulled him harshly and his heart pierced seeing aarush's scared and sad face.

"Tum apni gussa uspe kyu nikal rahi ho?"karan asked her firmly.

"Mein kisi pe bhi nikalu tumhe kya hai..he is my son mein kuch bhi karungi you are no one to ask.aur agar fir se aarush ke aas paas bhi dikhe na toh sahi nahi hog.."but he cut her of saying..

"Even I have responsibilities.Usee leke gaya tha toh usse sahi salamat choda hai Meine so don't be this rude preeta"he signed and tried to calm her.

"Oh toh tum mujhe sikhaoge ki kaise rehna hai.tum uske bare mein na bolo toh hi accha hai mr.luthra.tumhe pata hai usse yaha nahi dekha toh meri halat kaise hui thi..do you know?"She furiously stared at him.

Karan looked down knowing her State and his mistake.

"Tum kya janoge kisiki feelings..you just know how to break,hurt and destroy others"she said to him with a range and mocking him.

Karan got her inner meaning and closed his eyes looking away.

"Don't you have any shame mr.luthra.Tumhe kal hi kaha tha Jane keliye phir se agaye,koi dusra kaam nahi hai kya?"she asked taunting him.

"Hai na bohot hai..you will get to know soon"karan responded moving back from her.his heart was aching listening to her unbearable words.But he knew he deserved them.He did the same to her.

"Mujhe Jaana bhi nahi hai.aur apni shakal kabhi mujhe mat dikhana and I will make sure you won't meet my son again"she shouted seeing him going.

Karan didn't turn and sat inside the car feeling hurt.his closed his eyes controlling his emotions.

He wanted to talk and ask her about aarush.but It was not the right time.he wanted to wait till the results were in his hands so that there should be no reason for her to say no.

Preeta looked at him angrily as he drove off and looked at aarush who was standing there silently watching his car going out of their sight.

"Aarush chalo"preeta said holding his hand.

Aarush came back to senses listening to her but didn't said anything and followed her silently.
.
.
After sometime they reached their home and preeta was removing aarush's uniform sternly.

"Mumma"aarush called her and made a pout as she was neither looking at him nor listening to his talks..he knew she was angry on him.

"Don't talk with me aaru.tumne mamma ko bohot naraz Kiya hai"she said feeling hurt.

She can't explain everything to him.he was too small to understand them and her feelings.

"I am sorry mamma.mein aage se kabhi nahi jaunga"he said taking out his lower lip sadly.

She looked at him and thinned her eyebrows then glared him seeing his cute puppy face.

"He is not your friend aur aage se unhone tumhare saath baat ki na toh unse baat mat karna tum"she said holding his hands then joined them together.

"Woh bohot acche hai,mera koi boys mein friend nahi hai mamma"he stated cutely.

"School mein hai na toh tum uske saath nahi baat karoge that's it agar unke saath baat karoge toh mein tumse baat nahi karungi"preeta said firmly.She was trying to make him understand and she knew it's the best trick she can use to stop him meeting from karan.

Aarush's face fell listening to her and looked at her sadly.

"Toh bolo apko mamma se baat karna hai ya apki so called friend se?"she asked him.

"Aapse"he replied and hugged her.Preeta smiled at his answer and held me tightly.

"Mein tumhe aarush se kabhi Milne nahi dungi aur nahi hum dono ke paas ane dungi.You don't deserve to be.I will make sure of it"she thought in mind and closed her eyes seeking the peace in his arms.

"Aarush kya sach mein tum unke sath ice-cream khane Gaye the?"preeta asked.She didn't believe truly what karan said.

Aarush looked at her and gulped.He remember what karan said and nodded in yes.

"Haan mamma"he responded and smiled at her.

"Toh kaha gaye the batao kis ice-cream parlour mein Gaye the aap?"she asked him.

Aarush acted to remember and replied "mamma mein abhi small baby hu mujhe woh long name yaad nahi hai,aur hum car mein the na toh meine dekha nahi jate hue ki kaha hai"he replied and lay on the bed escaping from her further questions.

Preeta shook her head in disbelief and sat on bed trying to make him stand holding his hands.

"Accha baby ho ap,Toh kabhi kehte rehte ho ki app big boy ho abb kya hua?"she asked raising her eyebrows.

"Mein big boy nahi strong boy kehta hu"saying he rolled on the bed moving to the other side and giggled keeping palm on his mouth.

"Aarush idhar aao,tshirt pehna hai ki nahi"preeta called him.He started his act now.

"No mein nahi pehnunga"he nodded in no.

"Aaru jaldi aao, I am already tired"she said again calling him.

"Nooooo"he replied dragging the word playing with the car on bed.

"Aaruu agar mein aayi toh dekho"she warned him.

He looked at her and instantly jumped from the bed running outside.

Preeta widened her eyes and hit her forehead annoyingly.

"Aarushhhh mein tumhare piche piche nahi bhag sakti.I am tired come baby"she shouted from inside.

"Ohh God!ye kabhi meri baat Manta nahi hai"saying she moved outside holding his tshirt.

She saw him playing with the car on the floor making sounds.She immediately picked up the car from him and galred at him.

"Agar car chahiye toh chup chap ye shirt pehno nahi toh no game and no chocolates today"she exclaimed.

"Toh aap mujhe uthao pehle"he stood up and said cutely.

"Kyu?I know ye sab bahane hai pehno ge ya nahi batao"she asked him pointing forefinger.

"Nahi uthao mein pehnunga"he replied pulling her kurta.

She huffed and picked him up.

"Abb kya hai?"she asked him confusingly.

"room mein"he said surrounding his Little hands around her.

Preeta knew his actings well.He always used to search for a reason for teasing and annoying her.

She moved inside and looked at him.he pointed towards the walldrobe.She moved towards the walldrobe and stood in front of it looking at him.

He opened the door and picked his another tshirt showing her.

"Mujhe woh nahi pehna hai"he said cutely pointing the shirt which was in her hand and kissed her cheek.

Preeta scowled at him narrowing her eyes and made him sit on the bed closing the walldrobe.

"Kitna mamma ko tang karte ho"she said tickling him.

"Hahah mamma no"he laughed and ran around the bed.

"Honey jaldi aao tumhe HW bhi karna hai"she reminded holding him and made him wear the tshirt.

"No HW nahii mujhe khelna hai" he answered making a pout.

"Abb fir se no no Kaha na toh ek slap milega tumhe.Bohot naughty ho rahe ho tum aaj kal"she said scolding him and picked him up going outside.while aarush made a cry baby face listening to his strict mommy.

he surely needs someone to support him ;)

~

Karan was sitting on the bed closing his eyes leaning his head on the headrest with a smile on his face.His heart was welled with happiness which he was unable to express.

After his practice he returned back to home.The first thing he did when he came back was informing Rishab about aarush.

He just hugged him with a tears of happiness saying that he had a Baby.Rishab and sherlyn were surprised listening to him.

"Oh god!too fast haan?ye sab kab aur kaise hua" karan chuckled remembering their teasing.

After listening to him they felt delighted and were happy for him as now he may become the reason for their reunion.

"It was the best day of my life indeed "he whispered and felt his heart beat raised remembering the day.

~✨~

It was the next day of their College farewell day and they had decided for the party at night all together to enjoy the day to make it a memorable personal send-off.

Almost their whole class was present.In just some days they will be completing their graduation.They had booked a hotel for their event that night.

Boys were looking handsome in formals and girls were stunning in western attire.

Karan was standing at the corner with sameer and his friends.His eyes were at the entrance searching for someone.

"Oye Mr.despo preeta ajayegi come on let's enjoy" Rahul one of his friend said him.

He ignored his talks and was looking at the entrance kneely.she had told him that she is on the way.He wanted to pick her but she insisted saying she was at srishti's house and they will come together.

Sameer forcefully smiled at Rahul and pointed to karan saying he won't come untill preeta comes.

Rahul hit his forehead and looked at him and saw his friends raising his eyebrows in disbelief.

Suddenly his eyes caught her entering inside wearing a beautiful navy blue off shoulder ,knee length floral dress.her hair left open and were Little curled at the end giving her a perfect mesmerizing look.

He was just looking at her without blinking his eyes.She left him astonished with her pretty look and her angelic face which was shining.

"Karan preeta tumhe dund rahi hai ,ja ya yahi ghurte rahega" Sameer teased taking him out of the trance.

He instantly moved towards her who was searching for him with srishti.

He silently went from behind without her notice and closed her eyes with his hands indicating srishti not to tell her.

Preeta suddenly gasped with the touch but smiled realising it was of karan.

"Karan"she called holding his hands which were on her eyes.

Karan huffed scrunching his nose as she identified him and took his hand back facing her.

"I knew it,woh tumhe pehchan jayegi"srishti laughed.

"Mujhe bhi pata tha, hehe"karan said and looked at preeta.

Her cutest face,her pearl beautiful orbs,her long eyelashes,her pink lips which was adorned with a glossy lipstick.she looked breathtaking.

She looked at him observing her and smiled shyly holding his hand in hers.he smiled back staring her and tightened his grip on her hands.

"How I am looking, its your choice"preeta asked staring him back.

"Mind-blowing, breathtaking, mesmerizing, pretty, gorgeous, ravish.."preeta immediately stopped placing a finger on his lips timidly.

Karan removed her finger and smiled at her.

"Ek hi word mein keh sakte the"she blushed correcting his tie.

"Lekin mein ek hi word mein kehna nahi chahta aur tumhare aage Kam honge"he said pinching her nose cutely.

"Aww don't do that"she said rubbing her nose annoyingly.

"Toh tum mera hairstyle kharab karti rehti ho uska kya babydoll"he said with a smrink.

"Toh abb mein bhi Karu?"she asked him back raising her left eyebrow.

Karan widened his eyes and shook his head in no glaring her.

She laughed seeing his scared face.He smiled drowning in her laughing face.

"Waise babydoll"he said and snaked his arm around her waist pulling her towards him.

"Karan, sab hai yaha"she said wriggling in return earning a glare from him.

"Unhe sab pata hai and it's our night.yaha hamare classmates ke alawa koi nahi hai"he said leaning towards her.

"What you mean!woh Kam hue kya tumhe.. karannn" she said getting annoyed seeing his mischievous actions.

"I can kiss you anywhere in the world"he said and pecked her lips quickly.

She galred at him and tried to push him.

"What? I am not yet satisfied..It was just a peck.I just obeyed you words" he said giving her a disappointed looks.

"Aur tum satisfied hoge bhi nahi! Now come sab enjoy kar rahe hai"preta said looking around.

"Let them enjoy! toh What say? ham dono yaha se kahi bahar jayenge..sirf ham dono"he said pointing towards them smiling smugly.

"Ji nahi, ham kahi nahi jayenge aur abb aaoge ya mein akeli jau jo tumhe accha nahi lagega"she asked taking his hand back from her waist.

"Fine come"he replied making faces and held her hand moving towards their friends.

"Oho love birds free hue?"srishti asked when they joined them.

"Finally..tumhe yaad ayi hamari karan"Rahul said seeing them.

Karan glared at him and preeta giggled listening to him.They were used to their teasing now.Everyone used to tease them a lot sometimes making them embarass seeing them always together.But it didn't affected karan and he always gets scolding from preeta because of that.

"Preeta leke aayi bro..sameer kaha hai?"karan asked ignoring his question.

"Yahi toh tha kaha gaya"srishti said looking for him.

"Woh! he is on the floor already"preeta said seeing him dancing with some friends.

"Han ham bhi chalte hai come on"srishti said looking at him.

"Abhi nahi,I think we had some events right?" Karan asked remembering as they had planned some events and games.

"Yeah!we can start it now sab aye hue hai"preeta said excitedly.

"Haan chalo let's take everyone's attention"Aman one of their friends said and all nodded at him.

They Played some games enjoying and hooting for the players, entertaining and enjoying with lots of fun.

They were done with games and one of them announced the dance informing everyone to come on the stage.

The party songs with mixture of music and loud sound echoed in the hall encouraging everyone to dance.

Preeta karan were together with their friends and making a circle around them they swayed their body according to the song making their own steps laughing and enjoying seeing eachother.

It's a different kind of madness and enjoyment dancing on your own steps in a group of people especially with your friends.

After sometime they got tired and came out of the stage laughing looking at eachother.

"Kitna maza aya na"srishti said calming her breath.

Preeta laughed and replied "it was amazing".

"Ye karan aur sab kaha gaye?"srishti asked not finding them around.

"Yahi toh the"preeta replied searching for them looking around.

"Hey!see"Srishti pointed at karan who was there near the counter having a shot in his hand.

Preeta galred seeing him and moved towards him angrily.

"Hey ruko yaar"srishti called following her.

Moving towards him she snached it and saw him angrily.karan gulped realising he left without informing her.

"Wo babydoll..sameer ko danto yahi leke aya mujhe"he said and tried to take the glass from her hand.

She stepped back and scolded him "Tum mujhe chodke shots pi rahe ho?"she frowned.

Karan widened his eyes and all giggled seeing him.

"What?"he asked her shockingly.

"What? Tumhe yaad nahi hai tumne kaha tha you will drink with me only"she said sternly.

He remembered his words and looked at her gulping his saliva.He knew she is going to eat him now.

"Arey meine kaha na sameer ne "he stopped realising sameer was giving him killing looks and smiled sweetly.

"Meine bulaya tumhe?"he asked with a smrink on his face enjoying their argument.

Karan knew he was adding fuel to her anger.he was about to say something but widened his eyes in shock when preeta gulped the shot.

"Preeta"he called and took the glass from her hand and placed it on the table.

She scrunched her nose and blinked her eyes as she felt fire in her throat.she was first timer.

Karan held her shoulder taking her in his embrace.He knew it would be hard for her as it was her first time.

"let me have some,come on sammy"srishti said excitedly and picked up a shot.

Preeta blinked her eyes cutely seeing karan and glared at him.

"Tumne mere saath nahi pi na"she said pushing him.

"Abb piyunga na see"he replied and gulped a shot smiling at her.

"Noo!tumne kaha tha dono saath mein"she said picking up another shot and pointed him to take.

Srishti and sameer laughed seeing her and were enjoying her antics.

"No preeta it's enough, next time piyenge"he said trying to take the glass from her hand.

She took it back and shook her head in no and frowned at him "noo meine kaha na dono saath mein"she said and made an angry pout.

"Abb tum hi handle Karo isse" srishti said and giggled looking at pissed karan.

"Babydoll meine kaha na noo! You will be high! Please next time"he said trying to make her understand.

"Noo please! Tumne mere saath nahi pi" holding his chin she made him look at her puppy face.

Karan glared at her antics and nodded in no.preeta made a cry baby face and looked at him.

"Pleaseeee just one"she requested showing her forefinger thinning her eyebrows.

Karan closed his eyes seeing her annoyingly " preeta stop it! mein ja raha hu"he said firmly.

"Itna Man hai uska tumhare saath pine ka,kuch nahi hoga have it"srishti said looking at preeta who nodded listening to her and pulled Karan's tie to gain his attention.

"Haan! Aur mein tumhe bohot sare kisses bhi.."karan stopped keeping his palm on her mouth stopping her from saying futher.

Shrishti sameer widened their eyes and gave a teasing look to karan.

"Abb toh karan man jayega shayad" Sameer said and laughed seeing srishti.

"Shut up and stop laughing"karan groaned and scowled at them.

"Karan" preeta called him again pulling him holding his tie.karan saw her puppy face which melted him.

"Baby please it's already affected you" he said lowly.

"No bajarbattu ya phir tum piyoge mere sath nahi toh mein ro dungi" she responded moving away from him angrily.

Karan widened his eyes listening to her and earned a giggle from both their friends who were enjoying their banter.

"Karan aur ek se kuch nahi hoga yaar..even I took 2 for the first time..1-2 ghante tumhe usse jhelna padega that's it uske baad usse lemonade pila dena.. hangover nahi hoga" srishti suggested.

"Fir bhi yaar abhi dekho kaise kar rahi hai"he said looking at her cute angry face.

"Okay fine lekin iske baad ham yaha se jayenge nothing else"he stated.

Preeta eyes widened in excitement and she instantly hugged him and kissed his cheek.

"Yeah, thankyou thanku"she said and showed him her drink.

He huffed seeing her excitement and picked a shot.She smiled widely and told him to do the cheers forwarding her glass.

All laughed at her excitement and karan forwarded his glass.

"Yeahhh cheers"she said loudly and gulped quickly.even karan did the same and she grinned seeing him being satisfied.

"Ahh it was amazing..I love you" she said pecking his lips and snuggled to him.Karan held her and smiled at her lightly because he knew he had to bear her now.

"Love you too"he said hugging her closely.

"Oh love birds..I think abb hame chalna chahiye"sameer said seeing them.

"Nahi, karan one more please"preeta said tilting her head from his chest.

"No way! abb tumhe yaha se utha kar leke jaunga"karan said strictly and held her hand to take her outside.

She pouted and held his hand following him.
.
.
"Karan tum usse sambhal loge na?"srishti asked as he was dropping her.

"Of course"he smiled and sat inside the car.

"byee"preeta waved them and sat inside as they went.

"Karan chalo"she said and smiled at him.

He looked at her and smiled back seeing her.She was looking so cute more now.He didn't felt like leaving her.

"Baby"he called her sweetly.

"Nahi mein babydoll hu baby kon hai, tumne aur ek girlfriend banaliya haww"she asked making a cry baby face taking out her lower lip.

Karan widened his eyes listening to her and shook his head in no shockingly.

"Arey nahi babydoll,you are my baby and babydoll. tumhe hi bulaya meine"he cleared looking at her.

"Ohh! Toh thik hai lekin mujhe baby nahi sirf babydoll bulao mujhe wahi accha lagta hai"she said sweetly.

"Jaisa aap kahe madam"he said and pulled her cheeks lovingly.

"Abb madam kon hai tum mujhse jhoot bol rahe ho na tumhari aur ek girlfr.."he stopped keeping his finger on her lips and glared at her.

"Chup Woh bhi tumhe hi kaha,abb tumhe yaha se nahi leke gaya na toh mein pagal ho jaunga chup chap baito"he said moving back and started the car.

She pressed her lips together and looked at him angrily for scolding her.He giggled at her and drove off.

Stopping at a good distance from her hostel.he looked at her who was still angry on him.

"Babydoll"he called her.

She looked away outside the window with a frown.

"Preeta"he again called holding her hand which was on her lap.

She tried to take it back but he held it more tightly making her look at him.

"Chodo Mera haath mein baat nahi karungi tumse"she frowned.

"Nahi chodunga.Tumhara hostel agaya hai" he said sadly.

He didn't want her to go.he wanted to stop her and wanted to take her their home as his parents were out of city for business trip and moreover she was drunk.If the wardens got to know it may create an issue.

She widened her eyes and looked outside clearly.

"Kaha hai lekin mujhe nahi Jana"she asked instantly acting to cry.karan saw her lifting his eyebrows.

"Toh kya karogi?"he asked her confusingly.

She pluckered her lower lip out sadly and moved towards him.Karan got shocked when she came and sat on his lap surrounding her hands around his neck.

"Mein nahi jaungi"she said in a baby voice looking at him with puppy eyes.

He comfortably made her sit and surrounded his hands around her waist then kissed her bare shoulder.

She Shivered feeling his lips and lifted his face from her shoulder.Karan looked at her annoyingly.

"Sunoo mujhe nahi jana..mujhe tumhare saath rehna hai yahi" she said cupping his face.karan listened to her and kissed her forehead lovingly.

"Babydoll lekin is not allowed in the hostel"he reminded her.

"Nahii mujhe yahi rehna hai..woh kuch nahi karenge meine permission li hai"she responded snuggling to him.

"Konsa permission liya hai tumne mere saath rehne keliye?"he asked her surprisingly.

"Nahii mein ghar Jane keliye Li thi na..tumhe yaad nahi hai?"she asked him joining her eyebrows angrily reminding him.

"Ohh! Han lekin tym Aaj nahi gayi na..problem hoga preeta agar woh puchenge toh"he said making her understand.

she was actually going to her chahu's house as they had study holidays and all were returning to their house.She didn't want to go but had no option.Because of their get together she could go today and informed that she was coming the next day.

"Noo woh mujhe pasand nahi karte mein nahi gayi toh bhi nahi puchenge..they are bad" she said with tears remembering them.

Karan hugged her instantly consoling her.she snuggled to his chest.

"Are ro kyu rahi ro..Mein hu na I love you so much.tum unke bare mein mat socho,I will be always there for you and with you" he said rubbing her back and kissed her hair.

She tilted her head to look at him and kissed him pressing her lips on his.He was surprised by her action but was about to respond when she moved back.

He wanted to ravish kissing her but he was just controlling himself as she was drunk.It didn't affect him much as he was used to it.

"I love you too infinity..tum hamesha mere saath rahoge na mujhe unke saath nahi rehna hai"she asked him cutely.

He wiped her tears and nodded smilingly"Tumhe chodke mein kaha jaunga babydoll..you are my home" he said cupping her face and kissed her forehead assuring her.

She smiled and hugged him resting her head on his shoulder surrounding her hands around him.

"Ham dono jaldi shaadi karenge aur saath mein rahenge.mujhe Roz tumhare saath rehna hai.Mujhe unke saath nahi rehna" she said kissing his neck.

"Mujhe bhi.I just can't live without you babydoll and you know that,I will take you away from them" he said and snuggled his head on her shoulder and lingered his lips there.

She snuggled more into him and closed her eyes peacefully.She just wanted to be in his arms now and forever.He was the only person she had who loved her.

They stayed like that for sometime and karan lifted his head to look at her who was still sleeping on him.

"Preeta" he called shooking her and felt her sleeping on him.

"Preeta utho ham Ghar jayenge" he said trying wake her up but she snuggled to him more.

"Babydoll utho yaar aise rahogi toh mein drive kaise karunga" he again called her.

She opened her eyes slightly and looked at him blinking her eyes.

"Mujhe Sona hai karan"she said rubbing her eyes.

"Han toh yaha baitho jaldi Ghar jayenge"he told making her sit beside him.

She opened her eyes wide listening to him"ghar kiska Ghar?"she asked confusingly.

"Hamara ghar"he said smiling.

"Tumhara Ghar kyu Ghar pe sab honge na?"she asked him worriedly.

"Are baba Ghar pe koi nahi hai.mom dad banglore Gaye hai business work" he informed her.

She squirmed excitedly and kissed his cheek.he laughed seeing her excitement.

"Sachhi"she asked him smiling cheekily.

"Mucchi"he replied kissing her cheeks and started the car.

Reaching their house karan came outside and moved towards her to open the door.

"Come"he called her who was feeling sleepy and leaning her head on seat.

"Nahi aaogi?"he asked her.

"I am feeling sleepy"she responds and yawned.

He shook his head in disbelief and picked her up in his arms immediately.She smiled at him and surrounded her arms around him sleeping on his shoulder.

He told her to open the door and gave her the key.preeta opened the door and he entered inside holding her closing the door behind.

She had come to their house many times due to some work or to hangout with their Friends.His parents liked her and always cared for her when she came to their house as she was staying away from her family and knowing that she didn't have her parents.

They didn't know about their relationship but knew as close friends.

"Kaha leke ja rahe ho"she asked him as she saw him moving upstairs.

"Tumhare room mein?"she asked and looked at him.

He nodded and went inside his room and immediately placed her on the bed.

"Uff kitni bari ho tum preeta arora.moti hogayi ho"he said pressing his hands.

Preeta glared at him furiously thinning her eyebrows.

"Mein tumhe motu lagti hu..tum tum na mujhse baat mat karo..car mein bhi tumne mujhe daanta tha aur ab bhi. Mein hi tumse baat nahi karungi jao tum..bohot bure ho" she said wiping her fake tears.

Karan lifted his eyebrows seeing her and moved towards her.

"Toh madam naraz hai?meine toh aise hi kaha tum kaha moti ho.see how sexy and hot your looking today"he said pulling her cheeks and winked at her.

Preeta saw from the corner of her eyes and frowned listening to him.

"Lier i know mujhe manane keliye keh rahe ho..jhoote..pehle moti kaha na"she replied in a angry tone and he controlled his laugh seeing her.

"Tumhe na pehle lemonade ki zaroorat hai ,wait mein leke ata hu"he said to her.She rolled her eyes with a attitude and looked away.

He took off his blazer and opened his tie while she lied tiredly.He chuckled at her and moved outside.

He came back after sometime with a glass of lemonade but didn't find her in the room.

"Preeta"he called and looked around his room keeping the glass on the table.

"Bhawww"she screamed at him from behind and started laughing seeing his expressions.

Karan stared at her annoyingly and pulled her immediately.

"Mujhe darana chahti thi"he asked surrounding his hands around her waist.She stopped laughing and smiled nervously nodding her head like a child.

"Accha"saying he started ticking her making her laugh.

"Haha ka..karan chodo"she squirmed and tried to run from him.He smirked seeing her and laughed with her.

He stopped and she moved away from him instantly clutching her belly.

"Oh god tum na"she said breathing heavily.

"Mein na kya?"he asked raising his eyebrows.

"Bajarbattu ho aur fattu bhi"she said and laughed again earning a sweet glare from him.

"Tumhe na bohot aache se chada hai..abb jaldi se lemonade piyo"he said forwarding the galss.

She nodded in no then again nodded in yes seeing him fiercing at her.Taking it from his hands she drank in one go and handed it back to him smiling sweetly.

"Lo hogya"she said and kissed his cheek.

"Agar tum roz itne kisses dogi toh tumhe Roz pilana padega"he said and smiled smugly.

"Haww mein tumhe Roz kissy nahi deti kya?"she asked him narrowing her eyes.

"Kaha deti ho,woh toh mein hu jo tumhe kissy deta rehta hu"he said to her who was listening to him seriously.

"Haan toh tum roz mujhse pehle karte ho,toh usme meri kya galti hai tum mujhe chance hi nahi dete"she said making a baby face.

He saw her adorably and moved towards her.He couldn't wait to hold her in his arms.Her actions were making him kiss her rosy cheeks and pouted lips.

Picking her up in his arms he moved towards the bed.He first sat and made her sit on his lap leaving her legs down.

"Yaha kyu leke aye"she asked surrounding her hands around him.

"Romance karne"he answered and winked at her.

She narrowed her eyes and mouth listening to him.where as he saw her irritatedly.

"Kyu! I have not even kissed you properly today.you look breathtaking"he said leaning towards her.

She moved back tilting her head.He glared at her and again leaned to her,she again did the same and giggled seeing his face.

He instantly pulled her up getting annoyed holding her waist giving her the shock and immediately crashed his lips on hers.

She widened her eyes and wriggled telling him to stop.She wanted to take a calming breath as he pulled her up instantly.

But kept on smoothly kissing her lips making her weak.His hands were around her waist pulling her more.

He took it slow knowing she was out of Breath and pulled away.She relieved a little but gasped when his lips touched her neck.

Her finger unknowingly moved towards his hair caressing them.He smiled when she held him and continued to adore her neckline with his sweet kisses which were driving her crazy.

"Karan"she bit her lips taking his name as he bit on her soft soft.He smiled listening to her and moved his lips towards her bare shoulder.

As it was off shoulder it showed more of her skin which was making him to cherish her more.

Moving to the other side he continued kissing and biting her leaving a hickey there and earning her sweet moans in return.Not able to control herself she lifted his head and smashed her lips on his hungrily.

He smiled in the kiss leaving on her.She took his lower lip and continued smoothing with her lips.while he did the same with her upper one sucking it.

After a couple of minutes he tilted her head back kissing her more deeply entering his tongue inside her tasting her completely.

He clutched her waist pulling her more pressing her against his hard chest.She moaned in the kiss holding his shoulder turning the kiss into an extremely passionate one tasting each other with the intensity in their eyes.

After being satisfied with eachother they slowed the kiss still connecting there lips panting heaving breathing against each other.

Preeta immediately hugged him and whispered kissing his neck"I love you".

He caressed her hair and replied huskly in her ear "Love you too sweetheart"and kissed below her earlobe sending her chills.

His hands moved towards her back caressing the back of her shoulder.A shiver ran through her veins feeling his cold fingers tracing her soft skin.

She Moved back and looked into his eyes which were already on her.He stared into her eyes intensely running his fingers on the zip of her dress.

She Lowered her eyes feeling ticklish and tried to take his hand back.But she got alarmed when she felt her zip open.

He didn't let her express anything because he knew her.Caressing her bare back shamelessly he placed his lips on hers to kiss her again.

Within a second she melted into the kiss closing her eyes feeling his hands doing the magic on her skin arousing her.

As she was sitting on him he slowly made her lie on the bed still kissing her and hovered over her.

She opened her eyes surprisingly feeling him lying on her.He looked at her and departed his lips from her after pecking them again.

"Let's hit the climax Babydoll" He whispered breathing against her.She gulped nervously listening to him feeling butterflies in her stomach.

She understood his meaning.He had never asked her like this.It was the first time.They Never had crossed their limits.She looked into his eyes which were drowning in her with lots of passion and intensity for her.

She knew he was her man,her love of life,her future and her everything.The way he cares for her,the way he admires her,he was changed because for her...for her,he protects her and more than all he loves her the way she loves him and want him.

She smiled seeing him who was waiting for her answer.without replying anything she kissed him closing her eyes saying him to go ahead.

He smiled in the kiss but broke it and looked at her.

"But "he was about to say but she cut him off and said.

"Don't worry..it's my safe period "she said and pecked his lips giving him the answer.

He kissed her back for seconds and asked her "say you will not regret".

She shook her head in no and looked into his eyes.

"Say it"he asked her again.

"I don't, I will not regret, never"she replied showing the love through her dazzling eyes.

His heart danced with a bright smile and his lips again found hers getting ready to ravish her with his love.

Moving his fingers from her shoulder,arms till her palms he entwined their fingers pressing himself against her petite figure.His other hand moved towards her fabric which covered her soft skin.He took it slowly while undressing her with his sugary kisses everywhere on her body making her moan his name in delight.

Which was making him insane to love her like there is no tomorrow,kiss her till she said she was satisfied,Cherish her body as she wanted,to make her feel the highest pleasures of intimacy In return hearing his name in the form of sweet moans and whimpers which encourages him.

Her fingers reached his hair and she grabbed them in her fist indicating to him that she was ready for the night and was ready to be his completely in every manner,to enter the another phase of their love,to be loved by him the way he wanted and promising herself to pleasure him back in the same way.

The night where they were drowned in each other kissing, sucking and cherishing each other with their love.Making love in the middle of the night till the sun rise.Cuddling into eachother arms not leaving an inch gap between.kissing after every minute connecting their lips in a perfect sinc, Sleeping nacked under the thin sheets which covered their bare skin.her head rested on his chest and his arms surrounded around her.

She was his,he was hers,They loved each other madly, truly, insanely and completed each other reaching the peak of intimacy.

~✨~

"I can still feel you babydoll"he whispered sadly remembering their memorable night which in return they had a beautiful tiny soul,the sign of their love.

"I didn't even imagine that we would end up having a baby and I just lost everything and the important phase of my life and I can't even imagine how much you may have suffered throughout those days without me"he said with a moist eyes.

It scared him most,how she was and where she was..you could have told me that we were expecting.he thought sadly yet knowing his mistake.

"I am too bad,I left you when you needed me the most..I am sorry for making you suffer babydoll..I don't deserve you but I want you back with me...forever and I promise that I will win you back..your trust"he said composing himself and promised to win her back closing his eyes taking a deep breath.

"I miss you" he whispered remembering her.
.
.
.
To be continued

****
7200+ words 😶

Their flashback was just love😣🤌How sweet they were❤️ but now💔🥺
it just hurts.

I tried but couldn't make Their flashback short and sweet.Its little lengthy and covered most of the chapter.Hope you all loved and enjoyed it as much as I did 😍.

Karan is repenting🥲..but what's the use..it's too late now.

But he promised himself that he will win her back..let's see how he will make it up to her.but he needs to work hard for that.

She is not that easy now🙂💔.

Let's wait for further chapters 🙌..

And please don't go without giving reviews..It takes so much time to write long chapters..Hope you all understand and respond🙏

Bye lovelies ✨

A~

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

30.4K 2.2K 30
Continuation from after leap Preeta's Pregnancy! - This Story is fulfilled with sweet chapters nothing else. Just PREERAN and their daughters💗
49.2K 4.6K 36
Karan and Preeta are bind together by an arranged marriage. Will they fall in love by understanding and trusting each other? Simple rom - com story...
60.6K 4.7K 33
Based on Karan - Mahira engagement track where Karan met with an accident. Will Karan remember his bad and hurtful deeds? Will Preeta be able to for...
66.6K 2.5K 30
All was going well... Then what happened? Why did Preeta and Shrishti leave Mumbai? The story starts after Prithvi and Sherlyn's truth unfolds. This...