skz - oneshots

By CHOCOCH4NNI3

꒰★꒱ just a bunch of skz one shots bc i like to make myself sad (ongoing book) :) ꒰★꒱ mentions in this book in... More

intro
requests | currently open 
small hours | minsung ✦
leading me on | minsung ✦
leading me on pt.2 | minsung ✦
safe | chanlix ✦
catboys | minsung ✦
can u pick me up ? | minchan ✦
bruses can heal pt.2 | minchan ✦
bruses can heal pt 3. | minchan ✦
secrets | seungjin pt.1✦
secrets | seungjin pt.2 ✦
injured | minsung ✦
minsung | spring 💌
teasing pt.1 | minsung ✦
teasing pt.2 | minsung ✦
teasing pt.3 | minsung ✦
all of you is pretty | minsung ✦
high off your love | minsung ✦
smallest baby | minchan 💌
missing you | chanlix ✦
english lessons | chanbin ✦
bedtime | minsung 💌
sunny days | minchan 💌
minchan | overtired 💌
little things | minsung ✦
changlix | dress up 💌
angel kisses | minsung ✦
3 steps back | 2chan ✦
lonely | binsung 💌
longer kisses | minsung ✦
jealousy | jeonglix ✦
kisses not bites | minlix 💌
royal guard | chanbin ✦
hour by hour | minchan ✦
tiny maknae | jeongchan 💌
back 2 skool | minsung ✦
our shy hyung | chanbin ✦
more pt.1 | minsung ✦
more pt.2 | minsung ✦
burnout | hyunmin ✦
video calling | hyunchan 💌
family | 3racha ✦
attention | minsung ✦
sorry i love you | jeongmin ✦
suns protectors pt.1 | chanlix ✦
suns protectors pt.2 | chanlix 💌
new babysitter pt.1 | sungchan ✦
tiny friend | hyunmin 💌
coffee beans | minsung ✦
sweater | minchan 💌
pretty star | chanlix 💌
birthday | seunghan ✦
missing you hours | minsung 💌
halloween | minchan 💌
baby kitty | minlix 💌
stay with me | hyunho 💌
hyunchan | bullies 💌
pretty ears | jeonglix ✦
winter snow pt.1 | minlixsung 💌
winter snow pt.2 | minlixsung 💌
my rockstar pt.1 | minsung ✦
my rockstar pt.2 | minsung ✦
our little rapper | seungbin 💌
donuts | chanminsung 💌
a tiny surprise | chansung 💌
valentine's day | chansunglix 💌
shy maknae | jeongchan 💌

appologies | minchan 💌

2.9K 88 25
By CHOCOCH4NNI3

⭒꒰ minchan|agere ꒱⭒

"put it back min, okay? i've already told you twice", chan sighed. a playful fight wasn't too out of the ordinary for him and the mischievous little. but this fight in particular wasn't as playful as the others.

"im sorry i've been busy this week but you can't take it out on me this way". hurt and anger took over the littles mind. he wasn't in a good mood at all today and suddenly the idea of dropping the glass cup in his hand seemed more and more tempting.

"don't love me", minho spoke softly. chan could see the way his eyes were watered up and cheeks turned red. he knew there'd only be a few moments to stop this before minho snapped.

but what caused this whole ordeal in the first place? well, it had been a few days now that chan had told minho that he'd be home in time to tuck him in for bed. especially now that he'd been slipping involuntarily.

but with work dragging his hours out into the late night, he hadn't been able to keep some of those promises on multiple occasions. of course minho was upset, but he didn't have the best record if dealing with it in a healthy way.

"hey, of course i love you. i would never stop loving you buddy, is that what you think?". worry immediately slipped into chans mind when he he heard minho admit his feelings.

he would feel terrible if he ever made minho feel unloved. but by the way he went to wipe his eyes, he knew a part of what he felt must be true.

"no no- ah shit! shoot-". chans eyes widened as the glass hit the floor, smashing into tiny pieces. when minho went to wipe his eyes, he must've lost his grip on the cup.

|

minho jumped when he heard the crash. it also grabbed the attention of seungmin who was in the livingroom.

looking down at his hands scared, minho realized that they were empty. he looked around the floor and back up to chan. if he felt bad now, well it only multiplied when he saw the dissapointed look in chans eyes.

"hate you".

two words. that was all it took for chan to feel like his world came down. the way minho looked at him with so much anger and hurt. it all replayed in his mind up until the point of minho running off.

seungmin who had witnessed part of the scene, frowned seeing the leaders distressed state. "i'll go check on him. im sure he doesn't mean it hyung. he's just upset". chan nodded at his words, giving a half-hearted smile. he felt sick.

|

as minutes passed, chan eventually forced himself to start cleaning up the mess. though while he was picking up some of the bigger pieces of glass, one must've nipped him.

"ah", chan winced, heading to the bathroom to find a bandaid. luckily the cut was only small because the only bandages they had were minhos little kitty bandaids.

chan stared at the box with guilt. he felt like shit. and he continued to feel that way throughout the rest of the day when minho purposely avoided him whenever they crossed paths.

it wasn't until seungmin came up with the idea of going for a walk that he was able to get the two in the same room. "arms open". seungmin directed, helping the little into his jacket and tie his shoes.

it didn't go unoticed by minho that seungmin didn't have his own jacket on though. the little made sure of it. he kept pointing to his sleeves. "cold?".

seungmin smiled at minhos attentiveness. but the thing was, he wasn't going on the walk with minho, chan was.

minho was the last to figured that out whe he saw his caregiver coming down the hall. his once innocent gaze quickly shifted to a frown.

chan could only sigh at his reaction. it wasn't fun having someone upset at you. even if they were only mentally four.

"i think it would be good if you and channie go on a walk together minnie", seungmin suggested while zipping up his jacket. minho frowned even further at his words, putting on his best pouty face.

seungmin stayed strong though and shook his head. the only way the two would sort this out is if they had one on one time. and that's what he was giving them.

"i'll be here when you get back". seungmin smiled, turning to chan and patting his shoulder. "it'll be okay hyung".

|

standing still, minho didn't even attempt to make eye contact with chan. he stared down at his feet until a hand blocked his view.

everyone in the dorm knew the number one rule when taking little minho outside. holding hands. it wasn't uncommon for minho to get distracted and want to run off. so in order to keep him safe, chan came up with a rule for him.

minho was aware of this rule just as much too. so even though he was hesitant, he still put his hand into chans palm.

and off they were. minho didn't say much on the walk though. in fact, it wasn't until they reached a park that he even showed a slight reaction.

"minmin, i would like to talk to you about something, can you come sit with me?". now on the brown bench, chan patted the seat next to him, but minho turned away.

honestly, his behavior was starting to worry chan. what if this lasted longer than just today? he wouldn't be able to go too long without minho speaking to him.

his shoulders slumped at the thought of it. no, he wouldn't let that happen. "alright..well then, i'm sorry i haven't been able to keep my promises lately min. i know its been quite a few times..".

chans gaze stared to lower as he spoke, feeling guilty all over again. "i am going to do better i promise-".

promise.

hearing the familiar word, minho glared at the older. "lie bad", he frowned. chan sighed again because well, minho was right. but before he could say anything else, the boy turned his back on him again. this definitely wasn't going to be easy.

"you're right haha...", chan laughed awkwardly, playing with his sleeve. "that's why im going to manage my time better. no more broken prom- minho?".

what- where was minho. he was just in front of him. chan swore he looked down for only a second. "min!", chan called out louder this time, starting to get a little panicked.

he turned in circles scanning the park looking for him. it wasn't until he heard a very panicked scream that he spotted the boy.

coming from behind him was minho running, from a dog. "papa!", he cried out, obviously terrified.

as fast as he could, chan ran and scooped him up. he could see why the younger was so frightened. the dog was very large. but as minho wrapped his arms and legs around chan, the dog pawed at chans legs, trying to get the youngers attention.

chan held onto minho tightly, rubbing his back as he started to cry. "it's okay, shh i've got you". he walked them back to the bench, relieved to have the younger back safe in his arms.

but even though minho was now safe, he didn't let up on the crying. his cries quickly turned into sobs. "hey hey, breathe honey, you're okay". chan bounced him on his lap, trying to sooth the little at least a bit.

when minhos cries weren't as harsh, chan finally pulled him back, getting a full view of his pouty red face. using his sleeves, he wiped the littles cheeks and nose, brushing away the strands of hair sticking to his face.

"better now?", chan smiled at him reassuringly, earning a slow nod from minho. quickly, he shoved his head into chans chest, starting to realize how much he missed chan all day.

the thought of not having his channie around started to make him sad again. so when chan heard a small whine, he shushed him before another breakdown happened.

"minnie, you know papa loves you right?". minho looked up at chan with sad eyes which quickly reflected onto his caregiver.

"i love you soo much! and just because i am busy doesn't mean i love you any less. you understand that right?".

chan made sure the younger was looking at him while he spoke. he needed to make sure minho knew chans love hadn't faded for him, not even a bit.

once he received a nod, chan started to smile. "but, i think we need to hang out more huh? do you think so too little kitty?".

hearing the familiar nickname, minho smiled shyly. he absolutely loved it when chan referred to him as his little kitty.

"hm? is that a smile? i haven't seen you all day! why where you hiding from me?". chan kissed the boys cheeks while secretly going in to tickle his sides.

minho bursted into giggles, squirming helplessly. it was only when he yelled 'no more', that chan eased off.

what chan wasn't expecting though, was for minho to kiss his cheek before running off. indeed, this is what both minho and chan needed. a fun day with his papa. and a fun day with his kitty.

|

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470K 7.7K 72
Cute Stray Kids sickfics and littlespace oneshots Requests closed #3 - sickfic (21.10.2022)
22.8K 493 4
"Oh, little one... We brought you here because we figured you deserved a chance. Wouldn't you like that? A chance to live a life where everything you...
25.8K 409 6
A stray kids fanfiction, including sickness, littlespace and lots of fluff
54K 1.6K 10
Minho had a bad day and just wanted to escape into his headspace. However, he didn't manage to slip and decided "fake it till you make it" would sure...