Didn't go as planned..

By Jay202202

The art isn't mine. Also I'm not sure where this story is going, but there's going to be killing, Violence... More

⚠️AUTHORS NOTE⚠️
🚗The weird trip🚗
👋Meeting For Real👋
🧑‍🦽Another night..🧑‍🦽
🧍Just a shock🧍
⚠️AUTHORS NOTE⚠️
🤫Misson🤫
🌹 something new. 🌹
🎉Finally🎉

🫶love..?🫶

22 0 0
By Jay202202

When everyone got back to the house/base most of them went to their rooms to relax. Atsumu wanted to get to know Kiyoomi more so he quickly and quietly followed Kiyoomi into his office.

"Why are you in here Miya?" Kiyoomi sat in his chair and stared at Atsumu. His eyes were relaxed but alert.

"Nothin' much. Just wanted to get to know ya." Atsumu walked over to Kiyoomis desk and sat in the chair across from the taller male. "What do you like to do in ya free time when you have some?" Atsumu asked without wanting to get too personal with the questions.

"..stay in quiet places." Kiyoomis eyes weren't leaving Atsumus. Kiyoomi could only think about how to get to the others heart. But why? He's never thought about love before.

His thoughts got interrupted by Atsumu speaking. "I get that..You're a boss of a mafia group with a bunch of idiots. Counting me of course." Atsumu chuckled at his words.

"You're not a problem. For now at least." Kiyoomi smiled a little bit. He couldn't control himself. It just happened. Atsumu on the other hand was freaking out in his mind. He didn't know why but he felt hot. Atsumu decided to just smile back.

"Ya know you aren't as bad as everyone says you are, but I think they don't know because you keep to yourself. Which isn't a bad thing don't get me wrong." Atsumu stoped smiling and stared Kiyoomi right in the eyes. "It's better to be alone than get hurt. Right Omi?" Kiyoomi was kinda shocked at the words but understood.

"Yeah. Too many people don't know how the world works and affect others because of it." Kiyoomi wasn't smiling anymore either. They were just looking into each other's eyes. Atsumu stood up and walked around the desk. He stopped in front of Kiyoomi and leaned down to be right in front of his face.

He moved to Kiyoomis ear and whispered. "Ya like staring..hm? Omi-Kun." Atsumu was about to pull away when he got grabbed by the collar of his shirt and pulled to the ground sort of. He was on his knees in front of Kiyoomi.

"You still have that outfit on I was trying to be respectful..Though I might bend a few rules." Kiyoomi pulled Atsumu back up and kissed him. Atsumu flung his arms around Kiyoomis shoulders as their mouths moved. They were fighting with their to tongues. Kiyoomi won and exploded Atsumus mouth again. Atsumu couldn't control himself and he whined into the kiss. Kiyoomi pulled back so they could breathe. A few strings of saliva connected their mouths. Their minds were blank and they were breathing heavily. Atsumu kissed Kiyoomi again. It was a quick one. Kiyoomi smirked and started to kiss Atsumus neck. Atsumu whined.

While Atsumu whined he whispered "Omi~" Kiyoomi wanted more, but he knew he couldn't. At least right now. So he decided to stop after this kiss no matter how hard he was.
Kiyoomi kisses Atsumu once more, but it continued to be a make out session. Their mouths and tongues moved together. They could only think about each other an that situation. Until..

"What the fuck.." Kiyoomi and Atsumu stopped  and quickly moved away from each other. "You guys are lucky it's only me." Kenma fully walked in Kiyoomis office and shut the door behind him. "One question." Kenma leaned his back on the door and stared at them both. "When did this start?"

Kiyoomi stared back at Kenma. "around three days ago.." Atsumu was looking down. His face was way redder than what you'd expect. Kiyoomi slowly moved his hand to grab Atsumus. He held tight making the blonde a little shocked.

"This isn't some forced shit right?" Kenma looked at Atsumu. He raised his head quickly.

"No! It's not forced. Damn you people expect the weirdest things." Atsumus face was a worried face mixed with a judging face. He tightened his grip on Kiyoomis hand as Kenma nodded and swiftly walked out of the office.

Kiyoomi pulled Atsumu by his hand and grabbed him by the waist. He sat Atsumu in his lab as he sat back down in his chair. Kiyoomi moved his head into Atsumus neck. "Sorry.."
Kiyoomi sighed as he tightened his grip around Atsumu.

"It's okay Omi..you don't have to be sorry." Atsumu didn't know what Kiyoomi was sorry for, but he didn't care. He was cuddling with him, and felt like he was gonna explode.

The door burst open. "Oh... OH!!" Komori grabbed the door handle and slammed the door shut. "Sorry!?" You could hear him yell from the other side of the door.

.

.

.

.

.

Atsumu was making himself and omelette when he heard someone talk. "Who the hell makes an omelette for dinner?" He looked over to see Iwaizumi.

"Me you hoe." Atsumu continued to place the omelette on a plate, and sit on top the the counter.

"Counter buddy's!" Komori slid into the kitchen on his socks and jumped on the counter.

Iwaizumi closed the freezer. "You guys are fucking children. I swear." He continued to eat his ice cream.

"Okay, and you're name sounds like fuckin' Umizoomi." Komori started to laugh.

"Damn Atsumu!" Komori fell off the counter while laughing.

"Okay Barry The Bee! Wait no.. Sangwoo! Bitch." Iwaizumi and Atsumu started going back in forth on who looks like who. While Komori was on the ground dying.

"Shut the fuck up and go to bed!!" They heard someone yell from upstairs. Iwaizumi and Atsumu glared at each other before Iwaizumi left.

"You good Komori?" Atsumu noticed him on the floor.

"Yeah I didn't really wanna be in between y'all's fight so I stayed on the ground." Komori got up and stared walking towards the stairs. "Night Tsumu!"

"Night Komori?" Atsumu didn't think he'd call him Tsumu, but it's whatever.

.

.

.

.

.
Kiyoomi walked out of his office to see Atsumu washing a plate in the sink. "Why aren't you in bed yet?" Atsumu looked over to Kiyoomi after placing the plate in the dishwasher.

"Kinda hard to sleep if my brother and his boyfriend are talking all night. I could but in headphones but sometimes it's still annoying." Atsumu smiled nervously. Kiyoomi walked into the kitchen.

"You can sleep in my room. I usually don't sleep anyways." Atsumu looked at Kiyoomi a little shocked by the offer, but decided to take it.

"Okay..if I make you uncomfortable while I'm in there just tell me." Kiyoomi nodded and signaled to follow him. Atsumu followed Kiyoomi back into the office. He was confused but Kiyoomi did something to open a side room. They walked in, and it was fancy. Atsumu remembered he needed to change. "Can I borrow some clothes?" Atsumu asked while looking down.

"Sure..my closet's in there." Kiyoomi pointed to a door.

"Thanks Omi!" Atsumu walked into the room to change. Kiyoomi sat on his bed already in night clothes. He kept thinking about how the name 'Omi' made his stomach spin. "Thanks again.." Kiyoomi looked at Atsumu who was getting comfortable. His heart started to race when he saw Atsumu in his shirt.

.

.

.

.

.

"Hmm.." Atsumu rolled over and hugged Kiyoomi. He was making little sounds and snuggling into Kiyoomis shoulder. Kiyoomi didn't know what to do, but he felt comfortable. He slowly drifted off to sleep hugging Atsumu.

But not before saying something. "I've never loved someone. But you're different..Atsumu."

.

.

.

.

.

———————————————————
1268 words including this.
Before this said this story wasn't really going with the title so I changed the title.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 5.7K 70
dance au hinata harem ----- ᴛʜᴇʏ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴏᴏᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴄᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀ ʟᴜꜱᴛ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ 𝗵𝗶𝗺... ᴛ...
53.1K 1.7K 37
"I guess involving myself with a ----- is better than my own parents treating me like shit and comparing me with my twin brother" "Your just putting...
32.2K 595 39
I do NOT own any of the characters,art or music that's going to be mentioned in this story. Warnings: Smut,angst,blood,fluff,etc 18+ story This story...
95.5K 2.6K 28
(completed) Sakusa Kiyoomi, the leader of the top mafia group in the city, meets Vulpes, an infamous assassin who specializes in extreme stealth, an...