๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ฏ๐š'๐ฌ ๐ฐ...

By -CEL777

๊—ƒ ๐ญ. ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ !๐ญ๐จ๐ฃ๐ข ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ! ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ... More

๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‚๐€๐’๐€๐๐Ž๐•๐€๐’ ๐–๐ˆ๐…๐„
โŠน ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง

๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž

5.9K 227 171
By -CEL777

01 - runaway bride

"HE SAID WHAT?" DIONI ALMOST YELLS after hearing you repeat what happened with Suguru. Melina quickly shuts her up by throwing a pillow. Dioni now paces around the room as if she could come up with a magical plan to get you out of this mess.

"So papà is only marrying you off for payment?" Melina asks from beside you as she is now pampering you with a spa night. She really sensed you were stressed after you announced that your impromptu wedding was tomorrow.

"He said it's business," you murmur, trying not to cry at the thought of what your life will be like after tomorrow. You couldn't leave the girls now, your mamma would only try to shape them into something they're not and you felt the need to protect them from being treated as you were.

Your papà had reassured you many times that you would be able to come back home to visit but the look on Suguru's face said otherwise. All you could think about was how unreal this felt, and how you were too young to marry. It wasn't fair.

Dioni stood next to your window, looking out past the city lines, "You know there's one place he couldn't reach you... if you get there in time."

You frown, intrigued. "What do you mean?"

Dioni waves you over and Melina follows. There you also saw the city lines and how close you were to the forbidden land that you could by no circumstances step on. Once you step on that land, you don't belong to yourself anymore, you belong to him.

"Maybe if you beg enough the Akuma will let you settle there until you can access your trust fund in a year."

Your eyes widened at how easily your problems could be solved in two steps. The only problem was that he wasn't a nice man and you had nothing to offer but your options were slim. The thought of facing him in person made your throat close from anxiousness.

Melina chews on her bottom lip from nervousness, she wasn't too fond of your new husband-to-be either and wanted to look at the one chance you had at freedom. "Crossing that line would not only keep you from papà but also us, forever." she reminds you of the rules.

The reason the land below was forbidden was that it was once part of your father's land until he got screwed over by a 'business partner' — the Akuma — and now that land is cut in half for obvious reasons. If everyone stayed on their respective sides then peace was granted. Your papà would never forgive you for choosing him over your own blood.

Guards surrounded both areas for intruders or possibly spies. You always thought it was silly the way your papà could never be content with what he had, he always had to have more and even that wasn't enough.

Obviously, or you wouldn't have to walk down an aisle tomorrow forcefully.

You knew that the chances of you sneaking onto the land were nearly impossible but even that sounded more appetizing than the white gown taunting you from your closet. "I have some money saved up from working last summer. Maybe for the right price I can pay him back in payments." you would rather work and have freedom than be rich and chained to a monster.

The twins were now realizing how serious this was, this could possibly be the only night you three had left to be normal.

Noticing their quietness, your arms circle around both girls to soothe their sadness. "I promise I'll come back. I'll find a way. I'll have my phone, no one, not even the Akuma." you tell them with confidence since it was the truth, you couldn't live a happy life until knowing Melina and Doni were as well.

Melina begins to tear up and that's when Dioni demands that we continue the rest of the night sleepover edition. Your heart was full when watching all your favorite movies with them and letting them get some items from your closet wasn't as annoying as it usually was. Maybe because you knew it was the last time.

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═

The next day the wedding was being set up at your papà's house. You didn't bother looking around at what could've been since your mind was already set. You would take your chances with the Akuma and beg for forgiveness later.

You hadn't seen Suguru, you could only assume it was to keep the tradition of not seeing the wife before the wedding. You were thankful for that since that meant only keeping up a facade for your parents and that was easy.

Your mamma ran around the house, not bothering to check if the décor was to your liking. Not that you cared either, the less involvement, the better.

Melina and Dioni were put in charge of the flower arrangements and even though they knew the wedding today would be a failure, they smiled and nodded. Keeping their lips shut. A bag was kept near the side exit which would lead you down a path you used to go down when wanting to get as far as you possibly could from this place.

All you had to do was wait until the perfect opportunity.

You stayed in your room for most of the day, seeing the royal blue everywhere was starting to make your eyes hurt. No one questioned why you closed yourself off and wanted to give you as much time to rest.

As the sun was setting, your mamma was lacing up the back of your dress, making your waist smaller forcefully. "Suguru is a nice guy if you give him a chance." she says as you stand there, numb and deaf to her 'sympathetic' words. "He has the power to make all your dreams come true." your mamma holds onto your shoulders, cold fingers making your stomach tighten. She would never forgive you for going through with the plan.

"And that's more important than love? True love?" you have the courage to ask, giving her a chance to finally be a mother for the last time.

She frowns and grips your chin, "This world will chew you up and spit you out like trash with that mentality. Would you rather be crying with diamonds on your wrist or in a one-bedroom apartment?" she asks as if it's obvious like her boob job.

You purse your lips for a few seconds to hold back your tongue. No matter how much you disagreed with your mamma, you never wanted to snap at her. Not when you've already come this far.

"Right," you say, smiling faintly as if you understood the messed-up logic now. You closed your eyes as she did the finishing touch of spraying perfume on your neck and wrist. Your mamma admired the white dress you wore and you could've sworn to see a little envy as well. The dress was similar to the one you wore yesterday and the fabric was making your skin itchy. "Go make sure Papà is ready, I'll be down there," you say and watch her leave the room, saying your goodbyes.

You hadn't seen your papà since the dinner and he hadn't even knocked on your door once to explain further what this business was. He just wanted you to follow him blind off a cliff. Not speaking to him was the best way to go as messed up as it was.

The twins had already given you their goodbyes in the morning since they knew once news broke, they would be the first questioned under the microscope held by your parents. They promised to support you from afar which made you a little relieved that you could trust them.

Dodging the many maids, you make it to the side exit. Your breathing was irregular from the adrenaline starting to pump as this situation was becoming more real and real. You stayed in the doorway for a second, just listening to the chaotic house once more and wishing you could stay no matter how much hate bled through the walls. It was once happy.

It wasn't until you heard your name being called multiple times that you snapped out of your nostalgic daze and out into the world. The sky was gloomy which fitted for the funeral of your old life and the chill in the air made you wish you had brought a sweater.

You traveled light since that was the safest route to go and you only brought your phone for contacting your sisters. Four miles into your five-mile journey, you hear heavy footsteps behind you, attempting to catch up to you in a quick manner. Your heart raced as you picked up the pace.

When overhearing the guards relay your location to others via walkie-talkie, you dropped everything and ran as fast as you could, you would be outnumbered in no time. The heels you wore only slowed you down which resulted in your tossing them to the side without a care.

You continue to run barefoot on the pavement and that's when you see it, the bridge over the river where the two cities meet.

Freedom.

Your lungs were on fire and your legs begged you to stop but all you could hear was the yelling and clinks of guns behind you like a predator chasing their prey. You were utterly helpless and getting caught on your papà's land sounded even worse than the Akuma.

At the city line, you saw the shadow of a tall figure, a man you assumed even though you had yet to see their face. As you got closer to the finish line you could see the man clearer, he was staring at you with no intention of helping you. The man had prominent cheekbones, clean blonde hair, and brows that furrowed at the dirty sight of you.

"I need help." you could barely breathe out in one go, feeling your body begin to slow down as the adrenaline was slowing down. "Please," you added, afraid to see how close the guards were behind you.

The stranger from the other side raises as offering hand, "I can't help until you cross the line." he says loud enough for you to hear, "Run." is all he says before you pick up the pace again.

It seems like forever before you reach him by practically jumping into his arms, heavy breathing and all. "T-thank you," you say through staggered breaths.

You look over your shoulder to see the many guards only ten feet away from the city line, looking at you with disappointment and betrayal. You had no doubt they would dramatize the story to your papà for further damage control. You breathe in relief when they begin to walk back the way they came from without another word.

You crossed the line.

Your relief was only short-lived before a damp cloth was pressed against your nose, making you go limp in the stranger's arms.

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═

You wake up in a cold metal chair, wrists tied to the arms of the chin that restrained you from moving. Still, in your now dirty wedding dress, you look around your new surroundings. The room you sat in shared the look of a large cell, with no walls, just one small hole in the door big enough for a tray.

Nausea crept into your stomach at the realization that you had been kidnapped.

Suddenly the door opened and in walked the man who you saw at the border. He didn't bother looking at you, just union your wrists to handcuff them together.

"Were you waiting for me to wake up?" you ask, getting no response. The blonde grabs you by the cuffs and pulls you up out of the chair. "Are their cameras in here?" you ask while looking around again.

You get led out of the room and down the dark, ominous hallway. "There are cameras everywhere." is the first thing he said to you since making you pass out in his arms.

You open your mouth to ask another question like what am I doing here but stop when getting pushed through another door. Almost stumbling to your feet, hands catch your arm to prevent that from happening.

You freeze at the contact and look up, making eye contact with the man you haven't seen in ten years.

The Akuma. Or as his people know him, Toji Fushiguro.

Toji Fushiguro was a known drug lord who ran his city like his business, smoothly and strategically. You knew he went to prison all those years ago but never knew he had gotten out. You take a moment to compare him to the old Toji you knew.

Ten years had nothing on this man as his skin looked as smooth as silk. His hair was long and messy on top of his head, his eyes held yours as if he was also remembering the last time he saw you. Your eyes could help but drop to his lips to get a closer look at the scar on the corner of his pink lips that he licked out of instinct.

"Stop starin' at me like a piece of meat before I show you something you're not ready for." his rough words come out low enough to make your cheeks burn from what that could mean. Nonetheless, your eyes drop to the ground in fear as he releases your arm. Toji walks to the large black desk in the middle of what you assume is an office. The walls were covered in floor-to-ceiling shelves stocked with books.

"Sit." he draws your attention back to him with a simple word. You take the seat in front of his desk and look at your locked hands. Toji stares at you for a moment, disgust flashing in his eyes at the dirty wedding dress you wore that made it obvious you had less than a smooth journey.

"Tell me what bullshit plan your papà hopes to accomplish with this," Toji says, standing up to look down at you intimidatingly almost. You almost gulped at how much larger he had gotten since going to prison. His muscles were obviously enough to seriously hurt or kill someone, they were now covered in even more tattoos that you could see from what his black t-shirt showed off.

Remembering his question, you shake your head. "There's no plan. I needed to get away and this was my only option, believe it or not," you say with as much false confidence as you could. You knew Toji could smell fear, probably amongst other things.

"Only option.." Toji repeats to which you nod, "What was the other option?" he asks.

You bite your lip, unsure of how much to say. "He wanted me to marry, I didn't." you keep it short and sweet.

A muscle in Toji's jaw ticks at what you had just said. His eyes looked you up and down again, now holding a different emotion that you couldn't quite decipher. You didn't want this man's pity but mercy to let you start fresh. You were willing to work from the bottom.

"The bastard couldn't be that bad."

Flashbacks to Suguru's hands wrapped around your throat made the air suddenly dry. Calmly you remind yourself that he couldn't reach you. Not right now at least.

"So." you clear your throat, "What are you going to do with me? Help me? Send me out to the street?" you say almost hopefully.

A chuckle leaves Toji's lips as he begins to take slow steps toward you. "The streets are no place for a girl like you. Especially not my streets." he stops in front of you to lean against the desk. "I imagine that your papà will be very upset that you've run away and into the arms of his mortal enemy, asking for help. It doesn't bother you?"

"No." the word slipped from your tongue easily, you had been selfless your whole life and now you needed to regain that control. "Like I said you were my only choice and whatever consequences come with it, I will accept."

Silently, Toji slips a gentle finger under your chin to direct you to his eyes. Toji held your eyes for a while and you were almost going to squirm under the intensity. His face inches closer, "I don't believe you." he whispers.

Your heart drops the same time he drops your chin to return behind his desk. "Your papà has fucked me over once and I will not let his temptress of a daughter do the same." Toji's tone now held resentment as he made a call with one push of a button. "Take her back." is all he says.

Quickly, you stand to your feet, "You have to believe me, I'm not a liar — " you start to defend yourself, only to get a menacing laugh in return.

"Your family is full of liars." Toji spits angrily, making you flinch. "You're no different now shut your mouth before I keep your tongue as a trophy."

Your lips snap shut and tears brim your eyes when the same blonde man enters to retrieve you. He only speaks with his actions, tugging you along and you remain silent too since Toji obviously wants nothing to do with you. 

Toji doesn't bat an eye as you exit and only waves with a smirk, "Welcome to the other side, Koneko."

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 511 35
๐—น๐—ถ๐—บยท๐—ถ๐˜ยท๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ท๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ, ๐—น๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜, ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜†. ๐˜ˆ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 5 ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๏ฟฝ...
618K 27.2K 36
"แดกสœแด€แด›แด‡แด แด‡ส€ สœแด€แด˜แด˜แด‡ษดs แด›แด แดœs, สแดแดœ แด˜ส€แดแดษชsแด‡ แด›แด sแด›แด€ส ส™แด‡sษชแด…แด‡ แดแด‡ ษดแด แดแด€แด›แด›แด‡ส€ แดกสœแด€แด›, ส€ษชษขสœแด› ส/ษด?" "ษช แด˜ส€แดแดษชsแด‡! แด€า“แด›แด‡ส€ แด€สŸสŸ, ษชแด แดษดสŸส แด€สŸษชแด แด‡ ส™แด‡แด„แด€แดœsแด‡ แดา“ สแดแดœ!" "สแด‡แด€สœ..." โžชแด›...
163K 8.1K 25
[๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ ๐˜น ๐˜ง!๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ] ๐˜๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด. ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ...
41.5K 1.5K 17
๐–๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ง ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐š ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ข๐๐๏ฟฝ...