Want You Back |✓

Shadesoflove__

They loved each other truly,madly,deeply, wholeheartedly but, Their love story ended before it could get a na... Еще

prologue
Cast
1.Their life
2.My mistake
3.He is special
4.Missing you
5.After years
6.Love you babydoll
7.Lost love
9.Reminiscing the day
10.Her Pain
11.Want you back
12.His boy
13.Ten Days!
14.The Start
15.Kiss of pain
16.The Trauma
17.Counting the days
18.The Proposal
19.Scared
20.Marry Me
21.The Guilt
22.In your arms
23.The Surprise
24.Mehendi and Sangeet
25.Their Day!
26.Their little boy
27.Together and Forever
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter ⁠♡

8.Mine

1.1K 138 117
Shadesoflove__

Don't I deserve to be followed?🙁
~

Next morning,

Karan was shown getting ready in his room for practice.Mishti came to his room and hid behind him.

"Arey mishti kya hua?"karan asked her immediately.

"Shh..mumma mujhe dhoodh Dena aari hai mujhe nahi pina already bohot breakfast kar chuki hu"she whispered to him.

"Oho toh ye baat hai"he said turning towards her.

She nodded naughtily.karan picked her up and made her stand on the bed.

"Arey chachu mumma ayegi"she said making crying face.

"Arey toh dhoodh Pina chahiye tabhi toh app strong honge"karan replied to her.

"Toh yaha hai chahu ki mishu"they heard sherlyn's voice from behind.

Mishti glared at karan sadly and looked at her mom who had a glass of milk in her hand.

"Lo mishu jaldi piyo school keliye late hoga"sherlyn said forwarding her galss.

"Nahi chahu mujhe nahi pina hai"she said looking at karan.

"Bhabhi Aaj mein konse chocolates leke aau?"he asked looking at sherlyn.

"KinderJoy, dairy milk sab leke aao chachu"mishti said making excited face.

"Lekin tumhe kyu du tum mere baat nahi manti ho na"karan said to her.

She nodded in no and took the glass from sherlyn's hand.

"Mein aapki sab bata manti hu"saying she started to drink the milk.

Both looked at her and chuckled at her actions.

" That's like my good girl"karan said smiling at her.

"Accha tum dono aao mein niche chalti hu"saying sherlyn left from there.

"Chachu mere chocolates kab doge?"she asked while finishing the milk.

Karan took the galss and placed it beside and picked her up in his arms.

"Jab tum school se vaps aaogi tab"he said kissing her cheek.

She kissed him back on his cheek and replied "mujhe app lene ana okay"she said to him.

Listening to her aarush's face came infront him.he smiled bitterly and nodded.

"Lekin agar chachu free nahi hue toh koi aur ayega okay"he said to her taking her downstairs.

"Nahi apko hi ana padega ,mumma chachu ko bolo mujhe lene ane ke liye"she shouted.

"Ham han chachu ayenge..lekin free nahi hue toh kaise aa sakte hai aise zidd nahi karte mishu"sherlyn said taking her bag.

"No no! waha apka new frd hai na toh app usse bhi mil lenge na"mishti said looking at karan.

Karan's looked at her being surprised and looked at sherlyn who saw him with questionable look.

"Konsa friend hai?"sherlyn asked back.

"Arey koi nahi bhabhi bas aise hi ek bacche ko keh rahi hai"he said changing the topic.

Sherlyn chuckled at her daughter's words and nodded.

"Fine chachu ayenge tumhe lene abb jao dad wait kar rahe hai bahar you will be late"karan said dropping her down.

"Pakka?"mishti asked him wearing her bag.

"pakka promise!"karan said smiling at her.

"Yeah!!mere chocolates leke ana okay.. bye mumma,bye chachu"saying she ran outside.

"Bye"karan and sherlyn waved at her and Chuckled at her.

"Tum sach mein jaoge?"sherlyn asked him.

"Abb promise Kiya hai toh Jana padega..will see I will be having my lunch hours toh tab usse lene jaunga"he said taking his keys.

"Accha agar nahi hua toh call kar lena mein ya rishab jayenge"sherlyn said.

"Of course!!mein chalta hu bye"he said and headed outside.

~

"Aaj late hogaya..aaru Mera wait karte bore hua hoga...ye function khatam bhi nahi hora"preeta thought in mind.

There was a function going in her school...the guest arrived late and it took more time than she thought.

It was the time for aarush's school to leave.She was sitting there impaciently thinking about him and was waiting for the function to complete.
.
.
On the other side karan was shown entering the school to pick mishti.His eyes caught mishti who was playing with someone in the ground.

And he was none other than aarush.He smiled seeing him with her and moved towards them.He was a bit late and only some students were left in the ground.

"Chachu"mishti called seeing him from the distance.

Aarush smiled widely seeing him and both ran towards karan.

"Handsome friend"aarush called smiling at him.

Karan's heart melt seeing his precious smile.It was soo innocent and heart warming for him.

"Hii dono kya kar rahe the?"he asked bending to their level.

"Khel rahe the aap late hue na chachu, aarush ke mummy bhi nahi ayi thi isliye"mishti said looking at aarush.

"Ohh accha apne isse bhi friend banaliya?"karan asked looking at mishti.

"Haan chachu..apka friend hai toh mera bhi frd hua na"mishti replied with a bright smile.

Aarush stood there silently listening to their conversation with a smile on his face.

"Yes apko zaroor isse friendship karni chahiye"karan said and smiled at aarush.

"Chachu mere chocolates?"mishti asked waiting for her chocolates.

"Kaise bhul sakta hu"karan smiled and took the chocolates from his pocket forwarding in front of them.

Mishti instantly took all the chocolates and smiled with happiness.Karan galred at her cutely saying her to give some to aarush.

She smiled cheeky and forwarded 2 chocolates in front of aarush.

Aarush smiled at her and instantly took giving his dimple smile back.

"Thank you"he said while taking and looked at karan.

"Aarush apki mummy nahi ayi abhi tak?"karan asked him.

Aarush shook his head sadly.Karan raised his eyebrows seeing his sad face and held his hands.

"Kyu unhone kaha tha late ayenge?"he again asked him.

Aarush again nodded in no looking at him.karan signed and smiled at him.

"Toh apke papa ayenge apko lene?"karan asked waiting for him to reply.

"Mere papa nahi hai"aarush said giving him shock.karan thinned his eyebrows and thought he heard something wrong.

"Kya kaha?papa nahi hai matlab?"he again asked with a curious eyes.

"Nahi hai..mujhe nahi pata papa kaha hai"he replied showing his lower lip being sad.

Karan saw him and thought for a while.but he was confused.

"Tumhare papa nahi hai?"mishti asked aarush shockingly.

Aarush looked at her and nodded being sad.karan looked at them.

"Mishti aise nahi puchte"she got quite listening to karan and stood there keeping finger on her lips seeing karan's glare.

"To..toh aapke ghar mein kon kon rehte hai?"karan enquired.

"Mein aur mumma"aarush replied directly.

Karan was beyond shocked and surprised at the same time.His mind went in search of something and jumbled at the same time.

"Sirf aap dono?pehle koi rehta tha Apko kuch yaad hai?"karan asked trying to make him remember.

Aarush nodded in no and said "sirf mein aur mumma rehte hai koi nahi rehta hamare saath"he frowned.

Karan heart beat rose with a fear.Instantly his mind counted something which was making him conscious and alert.

"Ap..apne papa ko de..dekha hai?"karan asked gulping his saliva being impatient.

Fear and curiosity all together gathered within him when aarush shook his head in no.

No,it isn't true!

He thought and counted the days and years.Why didn't he thought that before?How can he be so dumb not even to think this before.It was 5 years and aarush was   may be more than 4 years old.he thought  trying to make out everything.

Damit!Why didn't it come to my mind before..

His heart danced with joy and happiness realising that.thousands of emotions ran through him seeing the innocent soul standing infornt him.

He was speechless,he felt as if he just haunted the treasure which was unknown to him.The feeling was clearly shown on his face how happy he was after knowing.

He instantly kneeled down and looked at him with moist eyes and hugged him taking in his embrace holding him tightly.tears gathered in karan's eyes after hugging him, he felt her and his home in his Little arms.

This little bundle of cuteness had soo much in him.

Karan cried in his embrace not able to digest the fact.It was beyond his imagination or real.He didn't even imagine something like this.

Tilting his head back karan kissed his whole face within a secs as if he will disappear after sometime minutes.

The feeling was soo foreign for him.He was not getting what to say or how to express his happiness.

"Our baby"he smiled in tears holding his face.

It was him..his baby.. Their baby...The pure sign of their love.Him and her created a soul together ,the thought itself made him cry in happiness.

He wanted her to be here He wanted to ask her ,why she didn't tell him or inform him about this,the most important phase of his life.His half soul,his baby boy.

He wanted to cry in her embrace holding her tightly asking her the reason.His heart clenched in pain realising that she didn't even think it was important to tell him.

she didn't even think that I had the right to know about aarush,How can she be so heartless,his heart cried in sorrow.

Why preeta?why?

His chain of thoughts broke when Aarush smiled at him and kissed his cheek back.

"App ro rahe ho?"he asked  seeing karan's teary face.

"Nahi toh"karan smiled and replied holding him.

Aarush wiped his tears and smiled at him.

"Mumma bhi aise hi roti hai..lekin mein unhe smile Kara deta hu"aarush said  making a smile with his fingers.

Karan got tears listening to him.But he composed in front of him and nodded smiling at him.

"Aap ho hi itna cute, kisi ke chehre pe bhi smile ajata hai!"karan replied looking at him emotionally.

"Mumma bhi yahi kehti hai"aarush said and laughed at him.

"Sahi toh kehti hai...mujhse bhi handsome ho app"karan said flickering his nose.

Aarush smiled widely and hugged him.karan got surprised but hugged him back and smiled with happiness holding him close to his heart.

My baby!

"Apne kabhi mumma ko papa ke bare pucha hai?"karan asked trying to take the more information.

Aarush came back and replied"haan lekin mumma kehti hai woh ham se dur rehte hai"he told innocently.

Karan nodded in understanding and sadly seeing aarus's face which told him that he was Missing his father.

"Aap apne papa se milna chahte ho?"karan asked with a heavy heart.

Aarush smiled and nodded excitedly.

"Haan! apko pata hai mere papa kaha rehte hai?"aarush asked surprisingly.

Karan nodded at him smiling and kissed his chubby cheeks.

"Haan lekin apko meri help karni padegi"karan told him.

"Kya?"aarush asked feeling excited.

Karan's heart bloomed seeing his excited face and on the other side his heart broke realising how much he may  missed father's love and he can see it through his eyes.

"Apko mere saath ana hoga,chaloge?"karan asked him.

Aarush immediately nodded without thinking anything and turned to move.Karan stopped him and smiled at him.

"Wait waha apki frd akele khel rahi hai usse leke aao fir chalenge"karan said showing Mishti who was playing with leaves in the ground.

Aarush nodded and ran towards her.A Tear drop rolled down his cheeks seeing him.

Is it true?

He couldn't believe the fact that his mind was reminiscing him.his calculation got exact but still his heart had a fear of something.

If I will ask her directly will she agree and tell the truth?

No!!

She won't!!

He knew and from yesterday's incident he got to know that she will never accept this fact and will not allow him into her life.

Standing straight he saw both of them approaching him.

"Aap sach mein mere papa ko jante hai?"aarush asked holding his hand.

Karan picked him up in his arms and nodded at him kissing his cheek.

"Chachuuuuuu"someone yelled from behind and karan widened his eyes realising it was mishti's.

He immediately dropped aarush and took him back to her.

She looked away with a sad face and crossed her hands together.

"I am so sorry mishu woh apke frd sad tha na soo usse uthaya aur woh apse chota bhi hai na"karan said trying to make her understand.

But she nodded in no and didn't looked at him with a sad face thinning her eyebrows.

"Accha sorry apko uthau?"karan asked her.

She looked at him and nodded in no."noo ham dono apko pakad ke chalenge"she said and ran towards aarush and held his hand.

Karan smiled seeing her hand moved towards them.

Mishti held karan's one hand and made aarush to hold his other hand then smiled at aarush.

Aarush smiled back at her and looked at karan who saw them with a bright smile.

"Mere papa kaha rehte hai?"Aarush asked as he made both of them sit behind in the car.

Karan sat on the driving seat and looked at aarush with a faint smile.

"Bohot jaldi apko pata chalega champ aap bas meri help Karo"karan told him.

Aarush nodded excitedly and sat with mishti.
.
.
On the other side preeta was continuously thinking about aarush tensely and wanted to pick him up soon.

But the function was not over yet.she thought it is going to take more 20 mins to end.

Karan drove them to their house and said mishti to go.

"Mishu tum jao mein aarush ko ghar chod kar ata hu" he told her.

She nodded in return and turned to aarush.

"Bye aarush"she bid him bye and aarush smiled and waved at her saying bye.

"Ye house apka hai?"aarush asked looking around with wide eyes.

Karan's tilted his face and looked at him.

"Haan hamara hai"he replied with a smile.

"Woo kitna big hai "he said busy in gazing the house.

Of course a little boy who had been in a house of 3 rooms after seeing a house which was like a bungalow.He would definitely be surprised and excited to see and to know it was karan's.

Karan felt pinch in his heart seeing his excited face.He got to know the reason behind his expressions and thoughts about what may be going through his mind.

His eyes got moist knowing how much he may have suffered till now..how preeta may have been with him these years...he Missed everything....his heart pierced with a pain causing him to stare at his baby boy's happy face.

You deserve more my boy!!much more...

"Aaru aage aao"he called him front.

"Yaha?"aarush asked pointing towards the seat beside him.

Karan nodded smiling.aarush jumped from behind from the gap between front seats.

Karan took him in his embrace and made him sit on his lap.holding him seeing his cute chubby cheeks he immediately kissed his both cheeks lovingly.

How many kisses I have missed since he was born..countless....

His embrace and his warmth made him feel everything....he didn't felt like leaving him.

Aarush smiled widely showing his teeths.Karan heart brightened as his dimple cheeks caught his attention.

My baby!

Karan again kissed his dimple cheek and hugged him from side.

"I missed you so much aaru" Karan said kissing his forehead tenderly.

"Apne mujhe miss Kiya?"aarush asked him immediately.

Karan raised his eyebrows and nodded in no and again nodded in yes.aarush saw him confusingly.

"Woh..ha meine apko bohot Miss Kiya kal apke ghar aya tha na aap so Gaye shayad toh meine apko Miss Kiya toh aaj Milne agaya"karan replied smilingly.

"Ohh!!meine bhi apko Miss Kiya"he said with a smile.karan looked at him being surprised.did he said that he too Missed him?

Is this for real?

"Sach mein?apne mujhe miss Kiya?"karan asked him eagerly.

"Haan...aap Roz mere ghar ana ham dono cricket khelenge"he said making karan shocked and surprised.

Cricket?

"Apko cricket khelna ata hai?"karan  asked him.

"Haan cricket Mera favourite hai mein hamesha mumma ke saath khelta hu"he said giving him new information.

Cricket, dimples, hairstyle, handsome...almost all of mine!!

Karan's smiled proudly as if he was man of match.His eyes Never wanted to take off from his little bundle of joy.

My sweetheart!you are my everything now!

He thought.but instantly his mind diverted to preeta.He was angry on her after knowing about aarush.

But he was ready to fight with her,for their better life.He knew she was so stubborn.But he too decided that he is not going to back off this time.

"Apko pata hai mein kon hu?"he asked aarush whether he knew he was a cricketer or not.

"My friend"he replied.

"Woh nahi mein kya karta hu"he asked him.

"Nahi..kya karte hai aap?"karan's  face fell listening to him.I guess preeta didn't even talk about me in front of him or shown me.he thought sadly.

Karan took his phone and called someone.aarush was looking at him waiting for him to answer.

"Hello dev"

"Woh tu ab hospital mein hai?"
.
.
"Okay then..abhi aara hu"
.
"Mein matches the toh aya tha..2 days back"
.
"Arey nahi sab thek hai kuch important kaam tha..ake bataunga"
.
"Ha bye"saying he cut the call and started the car.

"Hum kaha ja rahe hai..mere papa kaha rehte hai?"aarush asked gaining his attention.

"Woh surprise hai...apko thoda wait karna padega okay"he said and drove off the mansion.
.
.
Karan reached the hospital with aarush.aarush looked around weirdly.

Karan held his hand and took him inside the cabin.

"Hii karan"dev waved at him standing up from his chair.

"Hii bro kaisa hai"karan asked smiling at him.dev was his college friend.He was geneticist.

Karan knew preeta will not agree to him and it was obvious that she will throw him out of her life.but he has a reason now.more than reason he got a new hope and life now.

There was no way he is going to back off.he was determined to win her back.They 3 deserve to be together and happy life forever.

But more than that he was angry with her,'How could she do that? She had deprived father's love from his life.She knew how it feels to be away from parents,even though she had suffered with that pain,she didn't thought it was important to tell me?How lonely he may have felt living alone with you despite having everyone, being away from family' he thought anxiously.

The sadness in aarush eyes while he said not having father,it just broke his heart to the core.

"Karan"dev voice made him come back from puzzle of thoughts.

"Haan woh"he said and stopped nodding in no.

"Kya hua are you fine?"dev asked to see him confusingly.aarush looked at him and shook his hand which he was holding.

Karan shook his head smiling at him.picking him up he made him sit on the chair and sat beside him.

"Abb bata kya hua?"dev asked taking a seat Infornt of him.

"DNA test karna hai"he splashed the  bomb to him.dev's eyes widened listening to him and he was shocked listening to him.

"What?"dev asked instantly.

Karan gulped and looked at him.

"Haa dev Mera aur aarush ka"he said directly looking at aarush.

Dev was speechless,what this unmarried man was saying?what did he do?

"What you mean karan?who is..."he asked eyeing aarush who was looking around being carefree and looked at Karan who answered him.

"Mine...my son" Karan responded firmly giving the biggest shock to his old friend who's eyes looked like a socket with the new revelation.
.
.
To be continued

*****

First of all sorry for not taking the precap scene.For sure in the next chapter 🙌.

And second,I am not satisfied with this chapter!I don't know whether it's exactly making sense or not..I mean the emotions, dialogue, everything..I am confused!No problem will edit once I get time.

A secret is revealed now😉❤️ TKL is smart!

Well missed preeta today..she was busy actually will catch her up in the next chapter 🙌.

Aarush is with karan..what will preeta do after knowing that.😬 I am already feeling pity for karan...he took aarush without informing her!find a reason soon or take him to her TKL otherwise she won't leave you.😶

Even karan is angry with her now?uhh..what may happen now🔥..I am excited already..haha!

Aarush is excited to meet his father..even I am🥺

Don't forget to comment 💬

Will catch you all in next chapter ❤️

Bye

A~

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

2.1M 84.7K 72
Preeti is a simple girl like every indian girl. Her parents fixed her marriage to Siddharth who lives in America. Siddharth and her family came Preet...
37K 1K 12
Story Is Gonna Start From The Ongoing Track Of Preeta And Karan 's Marriage.... Story Will Have Romance With Of Course Some Bitter Sweet Nok Jhok Of...
153K 17.2K 39
© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my work in any form. They say love comes...