Dear Camila (Camila/you)

Por fiestyfirefly

Camila/You G!P you You are currently serving in the Army you have been there since you were 18, and you contr... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 31

9.5K 346 210
Por fiestyfirefly

Since waking up a few days ago from my medically induced coma the Doctors have been coming back and forth checking on me.

They have informed me that I have amnesia from the serious head trauma I sustained, they had run scan after scan and don't think there will be any other long term effects but it was highly likely that the time that I had lost from my memory was not coming back.

In my mind I was in December, but they tell me it is August.

Since I woke up Camilla has not left my side. I had to force her to go and shower and change her clothes, and now she brings a bag with her to the hospital and showers and changes here.

She changes her bag and does the washing in the night when I am sleeping.

I admire her dedication to me, but she has not left me alone or out of her sight.

I have been informed by the Army that as my contract was coming to an end and I had not choosen to renew it anyway, they were giving me a medical discharge for the last few remaining months of my contract.

I can't say I would be much use to them anyway.

My leg was pretty bad.

It was usable, for that I was grateful.

But I had to have surgery and skin grafts for the burns.

I had to keep my leg up when I was not using it and I had not started rehab yet with the walking.

That was likely to start this week, before they would let me out they said I needed to have a few sessions.

I could see Camila through the glass talking to the Doctors and sometimes looking over at me and smiling.

I mirrored her smile.

I couldn't wait to get out of here.

I just wanted to get out of this Hospital and into a comfy bed.

"Hey Baby" Camila came into the room and closed the door behind her.

"Hey beautiful" she came and gave me a kiss, her lips lingered against mine.

I have noticed this is happeneing alot lately. It's like she does not want to break way.

I look from her lips and I notice her eyes are still closed.

"You okay" I bring my arm up to touch hers softly.

"With you, Always" she pecked me on the lips again.

I couldn't help the smile that tugged at the corners of my lips.

"I have some amazing news!" Camila took my right hand into her left.

I felt the cold metal of the engagement ring against my hand.

I loved the feel of it against me, knowing that she was mine.

I internally smiled.

"Oh yeah and what's that?" I watched her sway slightly.

"We get to go home!" she squealed.

My eyebrows furrowed.

"Already?" I was confused.

"But the Doctors said I needed to have some physiotherapy first" I pointed in the direction of the Doctor's office.

"Well, it comes with some conditions" Camila pulls the seat next to me.

"They are willing to transfer you to be under the care of Miami General Hospital, with our medical insurance, and I was thinking we could go and live in the beach house you bought" Camila kissed my hand.

"We can live there during your recovery, it's within distance of the hospital, it's peaceful it's quiet, it's just what you need" she kissed my hand again.

"What we need" I watch her take a breath.

But I was still confused.

"How do you know about the beach house?" I asked softly.

I had alot of gaps to fill in my memory.

"You told me babe" Camila taps my hand.

My eyebrows furrowed more.

I wasn't going to tell her until I had officially left the army.

What the hell was the reason that I told her so soon.

"Did I?" I ask simply.

She giggles.

"Yes" she says.

"Oh" I look away, "okay" I digest.

I have a lot of things to catch up on it seems.

"Do you have my phone?" I ask casually.

I hadn't been given it since waking up.

I wanted to catch up with some people.

Mainly guys from the squad.

I watch Camila's breath hitch slightly.

"Oh ugh, it was disposed of, when they thought you were ugh" she starts delicately.

"Dead?" I chuckle.

I was very much alive and well, somewhat kicking.

"I will get you another one baby" she reassures me.

I give her a small smile.

"It's fine, just thought I could text the guys" I shrug my shoulders.

"The Doctors said you should not overload yourself at the moment babe, it's a lot for you and others, we all mourned you" I felt her tighten her grip on my hand.

I slowly nodded.

I know they did, but I was still curious to speak to them.

"Let's focus on miami" Camila's face bursts out into a huge smile.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Camila p.o.v

I had to get her out of here and as soon as possible.

The Doctors said that Ariana Grande was ringing everyday to try and speak to Y/N and only because she wasn't kin and I told them that she was a stalker were they not putting the calls through, but it was a matter of time before that ponytailed midget made her way here.

I needed to get Y/N to the U.S and to Miami where no one would know where she was.

I had spoken to Roger about getting me a good lawyer to get a restraining order against Ariana Grande.

I didn't care what it costs.

I had got Y/N back and I was not letting that bitch ruin it for me.

I know that her and Y/N talked after we broke up.

I had read all the messages on Y/N's phone after it was sent to me with her things.

Y/N told Ariana she wasn't ready for a relationship right now, and Ariana just told her she would wait.

I had nearly broke the phone when I read the message.

Y/N had told her it might be awhile.

Ariana's cheesy response was that she would wait an eternity.

Yeah right, kiss my ass bratz doll.

I had to keep Y/N away from as much as information as possible, the Doctors said that the first 8 weeks were the most important and that she needed to be filled with familiar surroundings so it would help parts of her memory come back.

I fully intended in filling her next 8 weeks with our new future.

I had lost Y/N once and I wasn't going to lose her again.

The Doctor's had told me that her rehabilitation was going to be tough and I made sure that I have kept my diary free for the next few months.

Roger has only agreed if I tour in 6 months.

I reluctantly agreed.

But if I get my way, that tour will be cancelled anyway, due to my pregnancy.

I wasn't pregnant yet.

But as soon as Y/N was out of the hospital bed, we were spending our time making a baby.

Y/N just didn't know it yet.

I had to get our future back on track.

I just had to make sure that she never left me again.

I would never cheat again, of that I was sure.

Nick and I made a pact not to tell Y/n how we had both betrayed her in different ways.

I know Nick hated me right now.

But he didn't have the stomach to tell Y/N the truth that he left her out there to rot.

He knows he has a lot to make up for.

And as much as he hates me, he understands at this moment in time it is easier to be friends with the enemy.

I had told my mom that Y/N had some memory issues and the Doctor told us not to overload her with information.

My mom agreed that it was up to me to take the lead with things the next few months and although they agreed to help out, her and my dad promised not to speak too heavy with Y/N.

My mom didn't know however that Y/N had forget everything about the affair.

My mom just thought that Y/n and I had made-up via letters while she was away.

I didn't have the stomach to tell her the truth.

I waited outside Y/N room while her bandages were changed.

I struggled to look at her leg and the injuries.

I know she had undergone skin graft.

I was aware that her body would have more marks and scars.

I didn't think I would be able to kiss every single one of them this time without crying.

I was interrupted from my thoughts by a nurse

"Excuse me, Ms Cabello" I looked up at her and gave her a small smile.

"Hi, yes?" I pushed my bangs out of my face.

I had finally washed my hair and started eating.

I needed to put on some weight and get back to looking like me.

Right now I was a shell of my former self, and this could not have been attractive to Y/N.

"There is a lady on the phone, stating that she is Ms Y/L/N cousin, I think she said her name was Ms Thirlwall" she points in the direction of the counter.

My eyebrows furrow.

Y/N didn't have any cousin's well, some distant ones.

Who was Ms Thirlwall.

I racked my brain.

Thirlwall.

I snapped my head up.

Jade.

I gritted my teeth before replacing it with a smile.

"Thank you nurse, it's a very distant cousin's of Y/N they have not spoken for years" I started.

"Oh, shall I just pass the message to Ms Y/L/N to ring her when she is ready?" the nurse starts to move towards the reception desk.

I shoot up out of my seat.

"NO!" my voice came out louder than I intended.

The nurse recoiled slightly.

"I mean, no, it's fine I will talk to her" I gave the nurse a small smile, who tried to mirror mine but I could see she was weary of me after my outburst.

I walked towards the reception desk, following the nurse, she motioned towards the phone, it was face down.

"I will give you a moment" she gave me a small smile and walked towards the hallway.

I picked up the phone.

"Hello" I asked tentatively.

"Y/N is that you" the british voice on the end rushed out.

"We have all been trying to get in contact with you, your phone just goes straight to voicemail. Ariana is going absolutely fucking wild in New York right now, where are you, how can we contact you" she blabbers between sobs. "I am so glad you are okay!"

"Ms Thirlwall" my voices stoney.

"This isn't Y/N is it" she deadpans.

"No Ms Thirlwall, it is her fiancé" I shoot out.

"Camila" she mutters.

"Yes, now, please can you, and your little band of nuisances stop trying to contact her, and tell Ariana to expect paperwork in the post, officially telling her to keep the fuck away" I had never knew my voice could be this harsh.

But I would do anything to protect Y/N.

"You can't keep Y/N away from the world Camila" Jade rushes out, "she probably is so confused right now"

"She knows everything" I lie.

I hear Jade's breath hitch.

"What" she sounds confused.

"She knows everything and she still chooses me, now, stop, or I will have to get a Restraining against you too" I hush out.

"No way, she would not blank us, she is our friend" Jade's voice has steel to it.

"Well, maybe she isn't the friend you thought, now Goodbye Ms Thirlwall"

I slam the phone down.

Hopefully they got the message.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N P.O.V

I watched Camila through the glass as she had a heated exchange with someone.

I watched over the nurses shoulder that was changing my bandages.

My eyes narrowed.

The nurse that works on reception walked in.

She looked at my eyes and followed my view to Camila on the phone.

"Oh it's fine she is just on the phone to your Cousin" she gives me a small smile.

"My cousin" I furrow.

"Yes, Ms Thirlwall, she has been awfully worried about you, calling almost daily, but we are not allowed to put calls through, only to the person on the direct next of kin list." she explained and filled up my water.

My brain was working overtime.

I didn't have a cousin.

Well not that I remember.

Thirlwall?

What a strange last name.

I continued to watch Camila's interaction, I watched as she slammed the phone down and put her hand to her head, in frustration and what looked to be worry.

I looked away when Camila looked this way, pretended I hadn't seen the exchange.

What the hell was that about.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh shit

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

246K 7.1K 21
*NEW COVER ART* An accident brought them together. Two girls from completely different worlds. They barely knew each other but they quickly became ev...
28.8K 522 5
Camila is one of the world's most sought after models and singers. Her beauty and versatile talents has paved a luxurious way to fame, fortune, and a...
199K 4.6K 46
It's the 2015 Reflection Tour, and Camila Cabello is in a lot of pain. But not the kind of pain that can be made better with medicine or a bandage. S...
184K 4.6K 48
This is a story of what happened to Camila after she left Fifth Harmony. With all 5 of the girls' lives heading into different directions, will Fifth...