THE CURSED - s.harrington ✓

By davinasgirlfriend

(EDITING) 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Steve Harrington starts falling for an old friend who's also the little sister of h... More

Introduction
Prologue
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTHEEN
FOURTEEN
FIVETEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
authors note

TWENTY TWO

486 13 26
By davinasgirlfriend

S4 x E09 — The Piggyback

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE!

——

Everyone was in the van still. Except
Max, Erica and Lucas who had been dropped off at the Creel house. Nancy was pacing through the van as they were parked a few meters away from the trailer park.

"Okay. I wanna run through it one more time. Phase one."

Robin nods as she explains phase one, "We meet Erica at the playground. She'll signal Max and Lucas when we're ready."

Nancy nods relieved, "Phase two."

Steve continues, "Max baits Vecna. He'll go after her, which'll put him in his trance."

"Phase three?"

Dustin sighs, "Me and Eddie draw the bats away."

"Four."

Melanoe clears her throat, "We head into Vecna's newly bat-free lair, and... flambé."

Nancy nods, "Nobody moves on to the next phase until we've all copied. Nobody deviates from the plan, no matter what. Got it?"

"Got it."

They all get out of the van and get into Eddie's trailer. As they get in the rope to the upside down is still there. Steve goes first.

"Be careful."

Steve nods at Dustin, "Thanks, buddy. Here goes nothing."

Steve gets into the upside down safely. He looks up where Melanie, Robin and Nancy are standing on the mattress next to go.

"What does he want us to do, applaud?"

Melanie sighs and gets onto the rope next. She falls down onto the mattress that Steve had put down. Steve gives her a hand, "Gotcha." The two stare at eachother for a second being face to face.

Nancy comes in next making them move from eachother. Nancy notices and smiles to herself. Robin comes in next, after following Eddie and lastly Dustin. They all get out of the trailer and Steve turns to Eddie and Dustin who are staying here to distract the bats, while Melanie is going with Robin, Nancy and Steve towards Vecna.

"Hey, guys, listen. If things here start to go south, I mean, at all, you abort. Okay? Draw the attention of the bats. Keep 'em busy for a minute or two. We'll take care of Vecna. Don't try to be cute or be a hero or something. Okay? You guys are just..."

Dustin sighs, "Decoys. Don't worry. You can be the hero, Steve. Go impress Melanie or something."

Eddie laughs, "Absolutely. I mean, look at us. We are not heroes."

Steve gives them a nod. And turns around just then Eddie stops him, "Hey, Steve? Make him pay for what he did."

Steve nods. Melanie runs up to Eddie and Dustin and hugs them. They look suprised but hug her back.

"Be careful okay?"

Dustin and Eddie smile. They pull away from the hug and Eddie nods, "We will."

Melanie gives them a small smile and nods as she walks backwards towards the others not breaking eyecontact with her friends, "I'll see you guys when we're done."

The two nod and watch Melanie walk after Robin, Nancy and Steve.

——

It was as if everyone had made a plan together. While everyone in Hawkins was either in the Creel house or upside down to defeat Vecna. In Russia Hopper, Joyce, Murray and they're two new friends named Enzo and Yuri were fighting against demogorgans in the prison.

Not to far from Hawkins were Mike, Jonathon, Will and Eleven with Jonathon's new friends Argyle they were in a pizza hut using the back so Eleven could help out Max when she was being the bait against Vecna.

Meanwhile in the upside down Eddie and Dustin had just made the trailer 'bat proof.' Eddie smiled looking at the trailer, "Not bad."

"Not bad at all." Dustin nods proudly.

"Now for the fun part."

They get into the trailer, "Jesus Chr... It's like... she was destined for an alternate dimension." Eddie says as he picks up the guitar, "What do you say, Henderson? Are you ready for the most metal concert in the history of the world?"

"That a rhetorical question?"

"Let's do it."

In the meantime Nancy, Robin, Melanie and Steve were walking through the woods were they were last time. Nancy and Robin were in front while Melanie and Steve walked behind.

Robin swallows nervously, "Uh... I don't mean to freak anyone out, but I swear we've seen this tree before."

Nancy sighs, "That's impossible."

"That would suck, right? If Vecna destroyed the world because... 'cause we got lost in the woods?"

Melanie laughs a little, "We're not lost, Robin."

Robin chuckles and gets a bit faster. Nancy sighs walking after her, "Robin, hey."

Melanie sighs at the two, "Watch out for the vines! Hive mind. Remember?"

"Thank you!"

Steve turns to Melanie, "Uh, Don't worry about Robin. She's just stressed. You know, scared."

"Yeah. Yeah. I... I know. It's just..."

"She's a super klutz?"

Melanie laughs, "She did tell me that it took her longer to walk than most babies, so..."

"I really shouldn't laugh. When I was a baby, I actually crawled backwards."

"Crawled backwards?" Melanie says tilting her head at him confused.

"You know, I'd push with my hands like this. Beep. Beep. Always in reverse, you know? Come on, it makes sense. You push to move, right?"

Melanie laughs, "No, no, it doesn't make sense."

"Well, it did to my tiny little Harrington brain. That is, until I reversed my baby butt down a flight of stairs and thumped my head really good. Yeah."

"Wow. That explains so much."

Steve laughs, "Yeah. I think it kinda does. I think, like, right out of the gate, like, I'm super confident. But I'm also, like, an idiot. Which is just... I mean, it's a brutal combination. But, I mean, the good news is, I get a big enough thump on my head, I can change, you know? I can learn. I can crawl forward. Listen, I guess what I'm trying to say in a really stupid, roundabout way is, um... is thank you."

"Thank me?"

"Yeah."

"For...?"

"For giving my head the biggest thump of its life last summer. I needed it. It's changed my life. And now I'm crawling forward. Slowly. I just wonder sometimes... you know, if... some other girl had given me a proper thump before you had came back to Hawkins, would things have been different? Like, if we were reuniting for the first time right now, part of me... I dunno, part of me thinks we would've made it."

Melanie sighs. She wanted a fresh start with Steve, of course she did. But they needed that talk first. Now that they were having a baby together it wouldn't be the same. If only she knew Steve would love to be with Melanie. Together in a big
house they're mini Harrington slash Hargrove babies running around. Maybe even them two married someday.

"Steve..."

Steve comes to a halt and turns to Melanie, "Remember the dream I told you about? About the Winnebago? Seeing the country with my six lil' nuggets?"

Melanie nods smiling, "It's all true. Every last word. But I left one part out. It's the most important part. You're there. You've always been there."

Melanie looks down at the floor not knowing how to respond to that. She looks back at Steve and sees that he's leaning in, in that moment she had two options. Reject him and feel awkward or admit that she still liked him and kiss.

So she chose the second option she was leaning in and they're faces were only
a few meters away from eachother. Steve was internally cheering, he put his hands on her cheek and was about to kiss her when suddenly Robin and Nancy ran towards them.

The two jumped apart but Robin and Nancy saw. Robin laughed, "Hey, guys! It's awesome that you two are finally
realizing that you should get back together but Nancy and I have other awesome news!"

Steve gives Robin and Nancy an annoyed look, Nancy and Robin looked at the ground laughing knowing they just totally cockblocked the two.

Melanie sighed as fixing her hair, "What is it?"

"Looks like we weren't going the wrong way after all." Nancy says.

Robin smiles and walks back, "Come on. Let's go!"

Steve sighed following behind, "Okay. Ro... Slow down! Ro... Robin!"

Nancy waited until Melanie followed behind Steve and Robin. Steve and Robin were now infront and Melanie and Nancy behind.

Nancy smiled, "I knew it."

"What?"

"You still like Steve!" Nancy said smiling. Melanie gave her a look, "Shut up. Let's just go."

Melanie rolled her eyes as Nancy kept
walking next to her singing about how Melanie was in love with Steve. Melanie never denied it, she could've but she knew she would be lieing.

The four of them finally exited the woods and came eye to eye with the Creel house. They turned and saw Erica's sign.

"Erica."

They walker over to the place Erica was in in the real world. They heard her talk through the radio, "Okay, the lovebirds have copied. Max is moving into phase two: distracting Vecna."

Melanie let out a breath of relief hearing that Max was okay, "So far, so smooth."

Steve turned to her seeing the stress on her face. He took her hand in his to relief her nerves. Melanie looked down at they're hands and then to Steve she smiled at him and he smiled back, "Yeah, we're not even at the hard part yet."

Robin and Nancy noticed the hand holding and smiled. They waited for Vecna to take the bait and the bats to be destracted. Nancy sighed, "Take the bait, you son of a bitch. Take the bait."

Meanwhile Max and Lucas were in the Creel house looking for Vecna to get him to fall for the trick.

After waiting for what felt like hours Erica spoke to them again through the radio, "Okay, she's in. Initiate phase three."

Melanie took a deep breath in. Praying Max would be alright. Steve held her hand a little tighter when he noticed her breathing. "She'll be fine." Melanie nodded trying to believe him. But this night could end any way. And all the ways Melanie had in her head weren't good.

Robin took the radio and spoke to Eddie and Dustin, "She's in. Move on to phase three."

"Copy that. Initiating phase three." Dustin spoke as he let go of the radio and put the speakers in, "Let's hope they hear this."

Eddie took a deep breath and stood ready to start playing, "Melanie and Chrissy, this is for you two." Eddie started playing making loud rock music come out.

At the Creel house the music was heard. The bats quickly went towards it. Giving Nancy, Robin, Melanie and Steve free access to get into the Creel house.

Nancy smiled as they realized they're plan was working so far, "Okay, it's working. Let's go."

Meanwhile Max was in a trace running away from Vecna. Trying her hardest. Eleven was trying to help her by getting into her mind and Eddie kept playing as Dustin kept on look out.

Erica had to run from one of Jason's friends. Inside the Creel house Lucas was fighting Jason who wasn't listening and thought he was sacrificing Max.

"Eddie! We gotta lock down in T-minus 30 seconds! T-minus 20!"

Eddie nodded at Dustin, "T-minus ten!"

"Five! One!"

Max had finally pulled off to get into one of her happy memories. She smiled to herself as she realized that it worked, "Holy shit."

Eddie and Dustin had gotten off the trailer running inside now, "Move! Move! Move!"

"Let's go! Eddie, come on! Hurry!"

"Go, go!"

"Shit! Shit! Hurry! Eddie, shut it! Hurry! Come on!"

They finally made it into the trailer. Dustin turned to Eddie, "Dude! Most metal ever!"

"Oh my... Oh my God." Both of
them were hollering in excitement.

Meanwhile Steve, Nancy, Robin and Melanie were at the Creel house. Steve opened the door and was met with vines, "Oh shit. That's not good."

Robin sighs, "Shit."

Melanie rolled her eyes watching Steve struggle. She used her vampire abilities to easily jump over the vines and hold balance. Robin was scared and took Nancy's hand, "It's okay. You got this."

Robin gave her a smile and began to follow, more like parcour after Steve and Melanie. Soon after Nancy followed right behind her.

After a while the four of them made it to the stairs. Climbing over the vines they finally made it onto the second floor where there were less vines on the floor making it easier for them to walk.

They all got they're weapons out as they were eye to eye with the attic door. Suddenly the house started shaking, the four of them held onto eachother and then it stopped. They all gasped when they saw one of the vines wrap around Robin's leg.

The vines put Robin against the wall and she panicked, "Melanie! Steve! Nancy!"

Nancy and Melanie didn't hesitate a second to start hitting the vines to free Robin. Steve followed behind helping them when suddenly vines came up behind and took Steve.

Melanie gasped in shock turning around towards him, "Steve!" Melanie turned to Nancy who gave her a nod. Melanie quickly ran over to help Steve as Nancy continued trying to get Robin out.

Suddenly the other vines came towards Melanie and Nancy. Melanie fell on the ground with a yelp in pain. The vines took her on the wall right next to Steve. Nancy was also put onto the wall and the four of them slowly started to get chocked by the vines.

Meanwhile Eddie and Dustin were fighting the bats, "Eddie! I need you!"

"Get out of the way! Get out of the way!"

"Holy shit. Holy shit." Eddie said as he put a shield against the opening to hold the bats outside.

"Nice." Dustin said high fiving him.

"Thanks."

"Are there other vents?"

"Oh, shit. shit! shit, shit, shit, shit." They yelled when the bats entered the trailer.

"Shit! Shit! That's not gonna hold!"

"Let's go! Let's go!"

Dustin got up the rope, "Come on! Quickly!"

"Eddie, come on! Eddie, come on! Let's go! Eddie, you're so close! Eddie! Let's go!"

Suddenly Eddie cut the rope off, "Eddie! What are you doing? Eddie, no! Eddie! Eddie, stop! Eddie, stop! Stop! Stop! Eddie, what are you doing?"

"I'm buying more time."

"No! Eddie, please!"

——

After a while Nancy, Melanie, Robin and Steve finally got released from the vines they were on the floor coughing, "I don't believe in a higher power or divine intervention. But that was a miracle."

Melanie nods, "Then we better not waste it."

Nancy and Melanie cock they're gun. While Steve and Robin get they're weapons from the floor. Steve nods and sighs, "Phase four."

Robin smiles, "Flambé."

They make it up the stairs off the attic. Standing face to face with Vecna. Who was currently up in the air most likely in Max's mind.

The four of them start lighting the bottles of alcohol and gasoline. Steve throws one bottle first it hits Vecna right in the chest. Vecna falls down on the ground. In the mean time the upside down disappears from Eleven's eyes.

Max finally wakes up from her trance and Lucas gasps, "Max! Max!"

Vecna tries standing up looking the four teenagers in the eye. Robin lights her bottle amd throws it, it hits him in the arm. Nancy and Melanie get they're gun infront of them walking up to Vecna.

They shoot at the same time making him fall a little. They walk closer to him everytime they make eye contact was a signal for a new shot. They take one final shot and Vecna falls out of the window of the attic.

Melanie and Nancy sigh in relief dropping they're gun as Vecna is finally dead. Atleast that's what they thought.

The moment they ran put the house there was a shadow of where Vecna's body had fallen but no Vecna.

Meanwhile Dustin had sat down next to Eddie who was bleeding, "Eddie! Oh God! Oh God, Eddie."

"Bad, huh?"

"No. You're gonna be fine. Just gotta get you to a hospital, okay?"

"Okay."

"All right. All right."

"I think... I think I just... I think I just need a second, okay?"

"Okay."

"I didn't run away this time, right?"

"No. No. No. No. You didn't run."

"You're gonna have to look after those little sheep for me, okay? And.. Melanie make sure her and Steve figure it out."

"No, you're gonna do that yourself. You can tell Melanie yourself!"

"Nah, man. Say, I'm gonna look after them. Say it."

"I'm... I'm gonna look after..."

"Good. Cause I'm actually gonna graduate. I think it's my year, Henderson. I think it's finally my year. I love you, man."

"I love you too. Eddie..."

"Eddie? Eddie?"

Melanie, Nancy, Robin and Steve just then came back to the trailer. Melanie was sighing disappointed that they didn't defeat Vecna. She felt her heart drop to her stomach when she saw Dustin crying on the ground.

When they walked closer she saw, Dustin had Eddie in his arms. Eddie didn't look like he was breathing. "No."

Melanie ran up to Dustin immediately falling down on her knees. She started shaking Eddie by his shoulders.

"Eddie? Eddie?" Melanie laughed sadly through her now teared up eyes, "Stop playing game, Eds. Come on wake up."

"Eddie? Eddie!"

Steve took her by her arms when she started yelling. In pain and grief, she broke down in Steve's arms. Suddenly she took her head in her hands covering her ears as she heard a loud scream.

"No. Stay with me! Don't go, Max. Max, stay with me. Just look at me, Max. Max, look. No. Stay with me, Max. Hang on. Just hang on. Erica, help!"

Melanie screamed in pain when she realized who it was. It was Lucas, and it didn't sound good. Max and Eddie were dead and she wasn't on time to save them.

It was all her fault.

Just then they heard the clock chime four times. Robin gasped realizing, "Four chimes."

Melanie looked up at them and nodded sadly, "Max."

Steve turned in panick towards them when suddenly the earth beneath them started shaking again. Slowly all four gates that had former around Hawkins split around the town, one by one.

The upside down had started to cross over into the town that they had called they're home. Melanie held onto Steve tightly while Robin and Nancy held onto Dustin also helping him get calm after seeing one of his brother figures dieing.

Finally the earth calmed down. All that was left in Melanie's brain was the imagine of Lucas who was probably with her now dead sister.

And all Melanie could feel was pain, the loss of Eddie and Max being so much she could physically feel her heart break. But she refused to turn it all of again, she couldn't.

——

It's been two days since the so called earthquake. People were leaving Hawkins the while Mike, Will, Eleven, Jonathon and Argyle were entering Hawkins.

As you enter the town you could see multiple places where smoke was coming from. Most likely fire.

"It's been less than 48 hours since a 7.4 magnitude earthquake rocked the quaint town of Hawkins, 80 miles outside of Indianapolis, in an event that seismologists are calling a natural disaster of near-unprecedented scale. The death toll now stands at 22. But with hundreds more filling Roane County hospitals and many more still missing, officials expect those numbers to rise."

"This is only the latest tragedy to befall this once-safe town. Most recently, a string of high school students were killed in a series of ritualistic murders, which have been linked to a local satanic cult known as Hellfire. Eddie Munson, the leader of this cult and prime suspect in the murders, has been missing since the earthquake and is presumed dead. But this offers little comfort to the people of Hawkins, who are scared, angry, and searching for answers. Why their town? What have they done to deserve so much suffering? A growing chorus believes the two recent tragedies are linked, claiming the Munson murders opened a doorway between worlds. A doorway, they say, into hell itself. Are you hearing this? They're now calling it a doorway into hell."

That was all that was said coming from the News that was heard in the Wheeler house. Karen walked outside with a box.

"Hey, Nance! I found some more of your old stuff in the attic."

"Mr. Rabbit."

"It's okay if you wanna save him, you know?"

"No, he'll be more loved in a new home."

A vehicle started approaching, "Someone order a pizza?"

"Pizza?" Dustin said. He turned around hearing a horn blaring. The car came to a stop infront of they're house and the others got out. Everyone smiled and ran up to eachother reuniting.

Nancy ran up to Jonathon, while Karen ran to Mike. And Will and Eleven didn't hesitate a second to run towards Dustin.

Melanie watched smiling as Jonathon and Nancy were talking. Will looked confused, "Where's Lucas?"

"He's at the hospital." Melanie said jumping in.

"Was he hurt?"

Dustin shook his head, "No. No, he's... Oh God. You don't know."

——

While most people went to see Lucas and Max at the hospital Melanie went with Robin, Dustin and Steve to donate at the school for the people who have lost houses during the earthquake. Melanie couldn't bare to see Max again. It hurted everytime she saw.

As they walked into the school they realized how much people had lost. All because they didn't succeed in killing Vecna.

Robin smiled at the lady who was accepting all the donations, "Hi."

"Hi."

"Uh, so these are blankets and sheets. And some... some clothes and... and some kids' toys."

"Wow. It's already so organized. We appreciate that. Do you want a tax receipt for it?"

"Um... No. I don't think that we need one. Thank you, though."

Melanie cleared her throat, "But is there anything else that we can do to help?"

Melanie and Steve were put by organizing clothing. While Robin was put by making food.

"I found another jar of peanut butter, and it's crunchy... Robin. Hi. What are you doing here?"

"I am... I... I am making PB&Js."

"Right, yeah. No. Duh. Of course. Uh, I... I am also making PB&Js, as it so happens."

"Cool."

"Hey, uh, I... I'm sorry if that came out weird. I didn't mean it like, What are you doing here? I just meant, What are you doing here? Like, Nice surprise. Great to see you."

"Uh... I didn't take it as anything negative."

"Okay, good. Good. No, I... I'm sorry. My brain's been a little frazzled lately."

"'Cause... Of everything?"

"Yeah. Yeah, and Dan. Um, he's my boyfriend. Well, was my boyfriend. He was visiting, took one look at this, and it's not what he was envisioning for spring break. He was like, I'm outta here. Back to Purdue. Good luck. Which, ultimately, it's bordering on a good thing, 'cause he was grating on me. He is the type who trashes Fast Times 'cause it has no plot. I should've just ended things right there and then. Sorry. I'm so sorry. I am rambling about my dumb boyfriend when there are people out there suffering. Who need... food. And I have just made a peanut butter on peanut butter monstrosity. Um... I don't know what's wrong with me. Um, it's like sometimes my mouth is moving faster than my brain, and it's like this runaway train, and I cannot seem to get it to stop, no matter how hard I try. You know what I mean?"

"Uh, yeah, I think I know what you mean."

"It's a gift."

"Oh, for me?"

"Mm-hmm."

"You really shouldn't have."

Melanie and Steve smiled watching Robin talk to Vickie. Steve turned to Melanie and cleared his throat, "You know.. we never did talk about? You know."

Melanie turned to him tilting her head confused, "No, Steve. I don't know. Care to explain your stuttering?"

"Right.. right. Uhm.. about us."

"Right." Melanie said nodding her head
smiling. "What about it?" She asked acting stupid on purpose.

"Well, in the woods. We almost kissed, until Robin and Nancy..."

"Cockblocked you?" Melanie said continuing to fold the clothing.

Steve gasped, "They did not! They.. okay yes they did. I'm just wondering if Robin and Nancy didn't do that.."

"What would've happend?"

"Yeah."

"We would've kissed Steve. Is math really that hard for u?"

"Shut up, u know what I mean."

"No. I know, Steve. If u wanna know what this means for us now, then I say that i'd like to restart our relationship. I mean you like me, I mean who doesn't im amazing. And I like you, so I guess what i'm trying to say is.."

Steve cut her off, "I love you." Suddenly he took her face in between his hands and kissing her. Melanie was cut back at first but she quickly kissed back.

She could feel butterflies go in her stomach something she always got, making it always feel like she was kissing Steve for the first time. Steve pulled back with a smile. Melanie smiled back, "I love you too, asswipe."

"You rambling is cute."

Melanie blushed, "Shut up, Harrington."

"But I guess you were trying to ask me to be.."

"My boyfriend."

"Okay."

"Seriously! You okay me?"

"I was kidding! I'd love to be your boyfriend.. again."

"Shut up."

A comfortable silence fell over the two as they continued folding the clothing. Steve turned to Melanie seeing her smile to herself.

"Now that we're alone, we should discuss baby names."

Melanie snorted, "Really? Well what are ur ideas then."

"I was thinking Steve junior."

Melanie turned to him with a straight face, "No!"

"What? Why not."

"First off, our kid would get bullied for life. And second off what if it's a girl?"

Steve scoffed, "Did u just imply that my name is easy to bully?"

"What?"

"No. I'm serious, is my name easy to bully?" Melanie rolled her eyes and gave him a slap on the back of his head.

"I'm carrying this child, so no. If it's a boy.. I want to name it.. Eddie."

Steve gave her a small smile and nodded, "Okay, that's cool with me.. And for a girl?"

Melanie smiled to herself, "Chrissy."

Steve smiled and nodder agreeing. He continued folding the clothing organizing it while he held his free hand on the back of Melanie to comfort her.

——

It was a few hours later everyone went back to Hopper's old cabin where Eleven and Melanie were in her old room talking about everything that had happend. Steve was outside with the kids and Nancy and Jonathon. Robin and Dustin had stayed at the school while Lucas and Erica were still at the hospital.

So at the cabin was currently Nancy, Jonathon, Mike, Will, Eleven and Melanie. The two girls never realized how much they needed eachother until they lost the thing that bonded them.

They're bond with Max and Hopper.

Melanie and Eleven looked up when they heard footsteps coming near. They stood up and suddenly the door opened. Hopper was standing at the door.

"Hey, kiddos."

Melanie and Eleven gasped in shock and happiness. "Hi." The two girls spoke in sync.

Hopper walked up to the two girls he saw as daugthers. The two girls immediately broke down in his arms. After a while they pulled away.

Eleven sighed, "I kept it open. I kept the door open three inches."

"I know."

Melanie had tears go down, "We never stopped believing."

"Oh, I know. It's okay. It's okay. It's okay. I'm here. I'm here."

Melanie gasped, "Your hair."

"My hair?" He pointed to Eleven, "Look at your hair."

Eleven and Melanie chuckled as Hopper
gave them a big, "Yeah. I kinda stole your look, kid."

"Yeah."

"Well, what do you think?"

Melanie smiled, "Bitchin'."

"Hmm."

Eleven and Melanie looked up when they heard a voice. They walked out seeing Joyce, "You two aren't the only one that didn't stop believing."

Melanie and Eleven went to Joyce hugging her, "Oh! I'm happy you went to your... conference."

"That was quite the experience."

Suddenly Will felt something. He looked up seeing the sky turn blue. The others noticed Will's discomfort and looked up they noticed the particles from the upside down.

At the school everyone also noticed, Dustin and Robin had went outside and looked at eachother with a knowing look.

In the woods they were trying to find out what was happening. Everyone followed behind Hopper and came to a halt in an opening in the woods. An opening where there were flowers dieing.

Eleven took one flower and watched it die. They looked infront of them when they saw the upside down. The upside down which was no visible in Hawkins. They're Hawkins.

Jonathon and Nancy were stood together, next to them Mike and Will, next to them Joyce amd Hopper and next to them Melanie and Steve. Eleven was infront looking towards the world which was bleeding into the upside down. She was furious.

Steve took Melanie's hand. Melanie looked up at him as he gave her a nod and a smile. She did the gesture back and they both turned to looking to the front again.

They knew that they were in for a hell of a battle but atleast they had eachother. And only a few weeks until Melanie would give birth to a child.

In that moment Melanie remembered they're prom in highschool.

In that moment Melanie wanted nothing more then to be a silly human girl. Cause the thought of someday having a family with Steve was everything she ever wanted.

She got that wish, together with him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 3.2K 60
After being thrown into the world of the Upside Down, Gwen Henderson now has to deal with something even more sinister. All while being forced to wor...
119K 3.5K 38
"why are you looking down all the wrong roads? when mine is the heart and salt of the soul?" "they'll never love you like i can..." m!oc x nancy whee...
14.9K 339 26
"Julia, I accepted the risk because of you. I love you, and even if it takes me to say it over, and over again for you to just believe it, then I'm g...
13.3K 246 54
"I would choose you not her" "Friends don't lie" "Believe me, I'm sorry I didn't want it to end this way" ---------------- Season 2 through 4 Y/N Har...