KPOP GIRL GROUPS • 𝕀𝕞𝕒𝕘𝕚...

By Irrosey

Its just random one shots shit i had in my mind, late at night They are all mostly, somehow connected to Itz... More

Hwang Yeji // Oh My gawd
Shin Yuna // Do You?
ITZY // Collab
Hwang Yeji // Broken Because
Shin Yuna // Mystery Trainee
Kim Jennie // Mean Queen
Hwang Yeji // Song About You
Choi Lia // Hate
Shin Yuna // La Trip
Kim Jisoo // Random Person With A Cap...Idol?
Hwang Yeji // Me And My Broken Heart
Hwang Yeji // Itzy Bias?
Hwang Yeji // Revealed And Broken?
Hwang Yeji // Mute
Hwang Yeji // Coming Out
Hwang Yeji // Drop In The Ocean
Hwang Yeji // Blackpink
Chou Tzuyu / You've Always Been My Favorite
Hwang Yeji // Got A Crush On Me ~
Minatozaki Sana // Time To Twice
Son Chaeyoung // So Cute
Chou Tzuyu // Me
// U...Gay...?
??? // A new school
Hwang Yeji // 'love' letters
Kim Jennie // Well...

Hwang Yeji // Comeback

1.1K 51 12
By Irrosey

"I was waiting so loooong for that" I said after taking out my in-ear piece.

"Me too, it's been way too long" Jennie said also taking hers out, all out of breath.

If you're wondering, I'm a member of blackpink, I debuted alongside Jisoo, Jennie, Rose and Lisa in 2016, at the age of 18. I'm the maknae, and also the main dancer and lead vocal. I'm 24 now,

Soooo. We had a loooong 'hiatus' You could call it, but now we're back with a banger which has already topped the charts and gone viral.

"It's the end of the award show, nobodys gonna perform, are we going to record our challenge?" Rose our tiktok specialist asked.

"YES!" Lisa all hyper yelled. "How many are we supposed to record?"

"We've got 4 done so maybe let's each pick one artist we want to record it with and then let's split?" Jisoo unnie asked and everyone nodded. "So, see you in our van at 8pm sharp, the ones that are not gonna be there on time won't get the ice cream, you have 3 hours" she said and the 4 of us pouted "Kids"

And that's how Jisoo unnie recorded with (G)-idle, Jennie unnie with Twice, Chaeyoung with Somi, and Lisa with Seventeen. I, well I didn't know who to pick. I was walking around for an hour doing absolutely nothing.

"Have you seen Blackpink? They were looking so incredibly hot and good, and the dance, amazing" I heard a fangirl as I walked past the door of someone's dressing room.

Itzy 🦋

I think I saw their cover of our song once or twice. Plus I think I saw millions of videos where they talk about us, mainly on twitter. I'm lurking most of the time.

A bit of eavesdropping never killed no one right???

"Yunaya you act like you didn't spend the whole 3 days watching Blackpink's music video learning that dance"

"YAH LIA UNNIE! We all did, I'm not the only one" I could hear the pout through the door.

"You're obsessed Yunassi"

"I'm not obsessed, i'm a big...fan okay? YAH But I'm not the one who couldn't take my eyes off of Y/n sunbaenim. You were glued to her unnie" I blushed at the words of Yuna, I wonder who was the one that had their eyes glued on me.

Well they seem like a big fans of us, so why not doing a challenge with them? Plus from what I heard I think they already know the point choreo.

I softly knocked on the door, after a second they were opened by a blonde but immediately shut on my face. I decided to knock again. This time another one opened them. I bowed quickly.

"Hello, I'm Blackpink's Y/n. I heard you... talking about our group and it appears to me that you really like it so I came by to ask if you would like to participate in our tiktok challange? I can do your challenge too, so we could be even" I smiled sheepishly, I'm kinda scared and nervous not gonna lie.

"Hello" she bowed and let me in "of, of course, it would be a big pleasure for us Y/n sunbaenim" they all bowed again.

"Please call me Y/n, I'm not much older than you. But If you feel weird to drop the formalities then you can call me unnie" I smiled and shook their hand.

"Congratulations on your comeback stage today Y/n unnie, it was beautiful" Yuna smiled and bowed a little, cutely clapping her hands.

"Thank you Yunassi, we practiced a lot and hoped it would turn out great which, after many reactions i think it did" I bowed again. She looked kinda shocked that I acknowledged her name. "I want to congratulate you girls too, on your comeback Sneakers and your world tour"

"Thank you unnie, do you maybe want to come to our concert in Seoul? It would be awesome to perform for you and Midzy's" Yeji smiled, I absolutely melted.

"I'd love that" I smiled bowing "I'm so excited to see you all perform on a big scene like that"

"Really?" Chaeryeong asked covering her mouth.

"Absolutely, you stole my heart with how warm you are and how kind you are to your fans, I also really like that energetic, confident music" I said and they stood frozen for a few minutes. "I would also love to see you in America, maybe New York?" I said.

"We would love to see you in there, but if you have schedules then don't feel pressured to come unnie" Lia politely said.

"I'd move any schedule just to see all of you perform Domino, and Yeji perform Hotter than hell" I grinned, she blushed a deep shade of red as all eyes fell on her "But for real, I'm going to see my family for that time so, my sister would absolutely freak out if I took her to your concert. She's a midzy too"

"Too?" Ryujin asked.

"Yeah since day one, I became one recently" I smiled "she wouldn't shut up about you" I laughed and they blushed.

.
.
.

After talking a lot, we actually lost track of time so their manager had to remind me what i came there for. When we finished my challenge it was time for my payback so one of their members had to teach me the moves.

"So it goes like 'Put, my...Sneakers, on.......put them on, put them on' that's perfect unnie, you got this" Yeji patted my head and I felt a rush of butterflies in my stomach. I guess it's not shocking why i picked her to teach me right? "Let's go record it!"

"Of course" I smiled. "Oh, give me a minute" I said after I heard my phone ringing. I walked away from them. "Yes Jisoo unnie?"

"We're the hell are you Y/n?" She yelled, oh boy well I'm fucked.

"Wha-? Oh shoot it's half past 8pm, I'm so so sorry unnie"

"Sorry my ass! Come back right now! What the hell are you even doing?"

"Calm down unnie I got caught up in a conversation, i just have to record a challenge and im back, i promise. Give me 5 minutes"

"No, we've been waiting half an hour for you we are not gonna wait any longer. You're coming home alone, you better be quick i want to see you in your bed at 10pm"

"I'm 24 Jisoo unnie you can't do me like that, im not a baby anymore"

"Don't anger me more Y/n"

"Fine, i will come home quickly, love you"

"Love you, bye, see you at home" she said and ended the conversation.

"Fuck" I muttered to myself

"Something happened?" I jumped at Yeji's voice.

"I'm late"

"You have a baby?" She widened her eyes.

"Oh god no! I hate men" I said quickly panicking "It's just that i forgot that we were supposed to ride home at 8pm, with my unnies, and now they're mad"

"We can give you a ride home we have two seats free in our car, I can sit with you if you want to" she blushed.

"Of course" I smiled.

.
.
.

"Thank you so much"

"It's nothing really" Yeji said while smiling. I was about to get out of the car when i remembered

"Can I? maybe get your number?" I asked shyly.

"Oh?" She asked shocked.

"It's okay if, if you don't want to"

"No no, here" she passed me her phone i smiled and gave her mine.

"It was really nice talking to you today, i had a great time"

"The feeling's mutual, have a good sleep Y/n unnie"

"Goodnight Yeji" I smiled and walked away. That was certainly the best night.

After that little encounter, we got to know each other more and more. I started coming more often to Itzys dorm, I and Yeji went on a lot of friendly dates. It's been 5 months and they have finished their tour. Which is even better.

She's really nice and also talks a lot which i absolutely love cause im not the one to talk but i spoke to her about myself quite a lot too. I even opened myself to her. What is really hard for me.

Speaking of, I'm waiting in my car for her now. We're going on a late night drive around the city, we'll probably stop at some convenience store too, this baby loooves snacks.

As I was scrolling through my phone i heard a knock on my window. The doors opened and she got in. Looking absolutely astonishing, she normally looks very beautiful but today she was kinda, glowing.

"Oh my, you looking hot today, very hot" I said as she blushed heavily and hid her head in her hands.

"Thank youuu"

"Let's go pretty girl, you can put on some music, i have blankets we can drive around and then park on some parking lot and watch the stars. They are almost as beautiful as you are tonight" she smiled and my heart flattered

.
.
.

"Look this one looks like a crown, an itzy crown" I pointed at the stars constellation which made her giggle.

Currently we are laying on the blankets, on the hood of my car, in a big, empty parking lot. Its kind of cold so i gave her my hoodie, no wonder she was cold if shes wearing only a top and a pair of big jeans.

"You always somehow know how to refer anything to itzy" she said as I turned on my stomach leaning on my elbows, i wanted to look at her now plus my back kinda hurts. She turned her gaze on me, looking me deeply in the eyes.

"I don't know, there's just a lot of things that remind me of you" I smiled and brushed a strand of her hair that made its way on her face because of the wind. She did exactly the same but instead of only brushing it away she played with it for a second then put her hand on my cheek. "I love when you do that" I said after a small silence.

"What? Play with your hair or stop talking?" She smiled sheepishly.

"No, i love when you look me deeply in the eyes. You have beautiful eyes" she looked away, turning her gaze back on the stars.

"You know" She started "I have this weird feeling, more like feelings"

"Yeah..."

"More often when we go out...you compliment me a lot, it makes me feel...special" she looked me back in the eyes.

"I love to compliment you, you deserve every single one"

"I love when you hug me, on Hello and goodbye. It makes me feel warm and safe" she said as i kept smiling.

~ "Come here, i have to give you a big hug, I'm gonna miss you"
"I never thought you'd be a hug type of a person"
"You don't know a lot of things about me"

"I love how you care about me, and how you take care of me"

~"Are you cold?" "Do you want a tissue?" "I brought you this, i know you haven't eaten yet" "Zip it up, its cold outside" "I'm gonna buy you a pretzel"

"I love how no matter where you are you always make time for me"

~"Hey, why are you calling Yeji?"
"I miss you, what are you doing?"
"I'm modeling for Prada"
~"I desperately need your hug Y/n"
"I'm in New York now but I'll book the next flight to Seoul okay?

"I never thought that I'd ever feel that way about someone" she brushed my hair away again slowly grazing my face, i felt myself lowering my head with every word she said. Her voice so soothing and the memoriesreplaying in my head "I love you Y/n" she said as she closed  her eyes and a tear slowly fell out.

"Don't cry my love" I slowly pecked her lips she smiled and nodded.

She put her hand on my neck and lowered my head closing the gap between us. I put my hand on her waist and pulled my body closer to hers. We pulled away from the kiss a bit out of breath smiling like idiots.

"Don't you worry about dispatch?" I asked as she giggled.

"I dont care, they'd have to be very desperate to watch us at 3am. And...my dating ban is over so" she pecked my lips again which made me grin "i can do whatever i want and...i know what i want"

"So...dating huh?" I grinned even more as she slapped my arm.

"You're stupid"

"But you like me"

"Maybe"

"Ey thats not what you said minutes ago"

"I'll consider it after you'll make me those smiley pancakes"

"Yes ma'am" i saluted and she giggled.

"Dumbass"

"Love you too Art Hwang"

"Fuck you"

"With pleasure"

Thoughts on pink venom?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 1.4K 51
ITZY ONESHOTS. ANYTHING ITZY: 18+ fairly well-written fluffy, smuts, g!ps, AUs, imagines, angst, ships, drama, romance READ THE INTRO FOR DIRECTION. ...
248K 2K 15
[Completed] Just a bunch of oneshots of them with each other and other members. °^°
53.8K 1.8K 30
just a little game...
18.3K 551 114
𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐓𝐀𝐍. in which i try to make good bts oneshot for everyone to read.