NANNY AFFAIR

By Rinelexxy

"YOU ARE MINE , LIKE IT OR NOT." Mr. Maximilian is the type of guy who does not take a "no" for an answer li... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66

Chapter 3

999 20 1
By Rinelexxy

I woke up feeling better. The cold breeze was refreshing. Checking the room Gabby was no where to be seen. Slowly I made my way to the bathroom calling her name. Soon I was on my way out the door when a tantalizing aroma of banana pancakes, fried eggs and fresh brewed coffee hit my nostrils. I was on the verge of swallowing my own tongue.

"smells nice... Am starving." I jumped with joy.

We both sat at the dining table after I had helped her set the table. I was busy enjoying my meal when my phone rang in our room.

"Why now?" I turned my facial expression into a sad one.

"You eat, I'll get it." Gabby offered to help.

I ate peaceful while she ran back to the room and came out with my phone at hand. Immediately I answered the call without looking at the caller ID.

"Mis Anny Palmer. Right?" I heard a middle aged man's voice.

"Yes am Anny Palmer, who is this?"

"Miss Christine told me that you are looking for a job and said that you could be the right candidate for this job." he paused, "Are you up for it?"

At that moment I felt as Is my world had take a 360 degree turn but in a good way. I was so excited but at the same time confused. I never spoke to her about not having a job.

"Which kind of a job, if you don't mind me asking?"

"Actually I do. Today 2 pm meet with Miss christine, I'll send you the address."

With that the line went dead. For a couple minutes I still had my phone near my ear listening to the end tone. I was totally confused.

"What's up? Why that face?" Gabby asked concerned.

"I have no idea who was that but I think I might have found a job." I spoke looking at her, my eyes wide open.

"so quickly... Well this calls for a celebration." She leapt in joy cheering.

"No not yet... I have an appointment with Miss Christine at 2 pm and it's already 12 now."

Few seconds later my phone buzzed, it was the unknown number. He had sent the location to where I'll be meeting up with Miss Christine.

"Miss Christine. The old lady you talked about last night, whom you helped? What has she got to do with this?"

She seemed confused, the same way I did. Yap Gabby was right. Why was I meeting with Miss Christine? How did she get to know that I didn't have a job? Was she a member of a secret organization that kidnapp people then sell them to be slaves? I have watched so many movies. Old ladies are perfect for luring people into traps. Many questions ran in my mind.

"Anny!" I heard Gabby's voice at a near distance. "The hell, why are you spacing out?"

"Ummmh! It's nothing."

Guess I had watched too many movies. What if it's not what am thinking. Maybe it's genuine and Miss Christine spoke a good word for me on getting the job.

"So are you going?" she asked.

"oh! Yah! I'll go. It's better for one of us to work than staying in."

I rushed to take a shower and get prepared. Couple of minutes I was ready. Gabby looked at me for a while before she opened up that mouth of hers.

"If anything happens..."

"Call you right away and I you'll come with a parade of soldiers." I cut her right through her words.

Same old speech she gives me when am going out. Gabby is like a sister and friend I never had.

"Wish me luck." I slightly smiled at her.

Saying my goodbye, I walked into the elevator, pushed few buttons and the elevator went down smoothly. In the basement parking area, I got in my car and drove off following the GPRS.

Took me few minutes, I'd say about 40 minutes drive to arrive at the pinned address. Yet I got lost and wasted 20 minutes more. Seeing the view I suspected to have been lost, but the location was correct even after counter checking for a couple of seconds.

The place was so magnificent. Seemed like a mansion or something,but the building was big enough to fit 100 people.

"Mis Anny."

"Aaaah!" I screamed.

"Sorry ma'am." he quickly apologized.

"It's okay. Yes am Anny." I spoke.

"This way." he signaled for me where to go.

Guess he was the gatekeeper for the place. I drove in slowly admiring the place. Technically I'd give anything to live in a place like this.

I drove till I was near the entrance. One of the guards greeted me while I alighted from my car. The door to the main entrance was opened. I saw a familiar face. It was Miss Christine. Oh boy! I have never been happy to see a familiar face. I rushed to her side like she was my savior or something.

"Anny you made it." she announced.

Seems she was glad to see me. I was too. I gave her one of my best warming smile. She smiled back in return.

"Yah I did." I answered.

"well I bet you have a million questions to ask me. Come this way. Leave the keys to Lumbar he'll park it well."

I did as she said. A little nervous too. What if they change their minds and hold me hostage. I wouldn't know where my car is. Bet Miss Christine noticed my uneasiness.

" Relax, Anny, am not some old psychopath grandma. "she then slightly laughed while walking into the mansion. I heard only her laughing echo.

Soon I was walking in the mansion. I saw everything with my mouth open. The interior was way better compared to the exterior.

Expensive classy things were shining. I have never seen such expensive things in my life. Seems like the owner is a billionaire.

"Guess the owner is a serial killer or a mafia leader." I whispered out loud

"Hahaha! None of the above."

Miss Christine came to my direction. Didn't think I spoke that loud. Anyway it's not bad to speak your mind out.

"I mean look at all this. The owner must be filthy rich."

"Anny he is a business man." she corrected.

"ooooh!"

After touring me around the house, we sat down waiting for a cup of cappuccino. My shoes were killing me since I had worn high heels. If I had known in advance that I'd be walking around in an expensive mansion, I would have never wore them.

"So Anny the work is sure pretty a lot. Your job is to keep this place clean. The owner barely comes home. He has lots of work to do, traveling from one place to another. Once or twice you'll be able to see him."

"OH! It's a 'he' okay." I spoke looking around as I took a sip of my cappuccino.

"Yes. One more thing do not arrange anything. Put back everything the way it was. I've seen many who got fired after a day, a week or a month." she paused, "I know you will do a better job."

It was much like being a maid. I had no doubt I would do a better job. I love cleanliness since it's close to godliness.

"No need to worry about anything. Thank you so much. I don't know how to ever repay you."

"So are you not going to ask me how I knew you needed this job?"she asked.

" I was going to but... "

" I heard you and your friend talking about it today morning plus I saw you last night coming home with your work equipment. So I joined the dots. "she clarified the situation.

" Today morning... Then how were you able to pull the strings and get me this job so quickly, even though it's technically ill be just a maid. "

" First don't worry about that, second it's not a maid you will be a nanny. "

Wow that didn't go as I thought. A nanny for who? A multi-billionaire guy! I was totally lost. Anyway he won't be in his home 24/7,that ment I have all this to myself. Seems fair enough and I'll still be paid for doing nothing.

" Before I forget," she started to get my attention back to her, " start parking your things you will be staying here. Sometimes he comes home late. I need someone to help him with anything even though it's going to be at midnight. Well not all the times. Just the occasionally ones. "

We discussed everything about my salary and everything that needed to be addressed. The rest was up to me, if ever I get the chance to meet him. I agreed to everything even though I had doubts about staying here. That meant I'd leave Gabby all by herself in my apartment.

"careful he is one of the tough guys." She warned.

With that we said our good byes as I drove off. Thinking about everything maybe it's for the best. At least I won't go back to my parents. Loving the freedom I had at the moment was worth being a nanny.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 4.2K 120
This is the sequel to 'We Desire You' it is not a standalone pls read 'We Desire You' before reading this one. This book focuses a little bit more on...
202K 3.9K 25
*MATURE CONTENT* A Little Insight: As I walked to my wardrobe, he stood up and began taking slow, sinister steps towards me with his claws extracted...
481K 7.6K 32
THIS IS A DARK ROMANCE BOOK, DON'T LIKE IT? SKIP IT DON'T REPORT!! "No, no, please, I can't take it anymore! Please. Daddy..!" I keep begging him to...
213K 6.1K 12
*Mature Audiences Only Please ?* There are times I wish I hadn't met Mr. Cane. I wish I hadn't developed a crush on him. I wish he hadn't picked me u...