Unlovable Me {BoyxBoy}

By xink0heartx

It's been so many years and my dad continues to hurt me daily. How long can I continue to live like this befo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Character Appearance
Next Story

Chapter 16

198 9 0
By xink0heartx

+Sophie+

Everything has finally calmed down. Luna and Alpha have gone out on a date so I can go and collect Roxie. Her and I got each other's phone numbers I might've had to sneak onto Ash's phone and get her number without his knowledge but it was worth it.

Taylor helped me that's why he came up with the idea to take Ash on a date so I can go and get Roxie to surprise Ash when they get back.

Currently I'm on the road towards her place I phoned her beforehand for a heads up. Nerves and excitement washed over me with every passing minute the closer I got to her home.

She was still my mate and every second without her presence in the room is almost agonizing. My wolf is constantly wanting to take control and run over to our mate and claim her. Trust me I would love to do that but with the whole werewolf ordeal it's kinda hard.

My heart drummed against my chest nervously as I turned the corner onto her street. She waited sitting on the curb with a small light brown backpack and her light brown chocolatey hair tied up into a high ponytail. She wore light make up that was un needed for but looked gorgeous on her either way. The sun shined brightly on one side of her face giving the light olive colour a nice contrast.

'She truly is beautiful' Wish my wolf smiled in my head looking at our beautiful mate in a daze. I agreed with my wolf whole heartedly.

'Yes she is. The most gorgeous human female on this planet.' I replied letting my own smile slip on my lips. She notices my car and stands up dusting off dust that probably wasn't even there off her skirt. She wore a high red skirt higher than her knees while a plain white shirt was tucked into it. The skirt had jack straps over her shoulders. She had high boot heels past her knees as well as net tights.

I parked beside the curb where she was as she got in.

"Hey!" She smiles beautifully at me putting her bag in front of her feet.

"Good morning Roxie." It was unnecessary to say her name but I just loved the way it ran off my tongue and apparently from the shivers that were visible to my eye she also liked it. A light tint coats her cheeks as she looks down in embarrassment. A small smile tugs at my lips as I look back at the road.

After half an hour of a silent driving we pass the gates of the entry of the pack house and take a turn into the pack parking spots.

"We're here." I unbuckle my seat as she gets out and lifts up her nose. She must love the soft fresh breeze that came soon afterwards. A small smile pulls at her lips as she closes her eyes. I watch as her eyes flutter shut and hair begins to dance in the soft breeze. Oh gosh I really love her. She opens her eyes again and looks at me with a soft smile.

"Let's go," she picks up her bag and slings it over her shoulder, "Ash is still waiting." My heart seemed to sadden at the mention of her best friend. She walks off nearly skipping in her steps as we close in to the pack. Her jaw open ajar at the sight of the pack house.

"Wow" she runs up to the steps then looks at me as if asking for permission.

'Alpha Taylor I brought Roxie.' I mind link Taylor and he replies with a short okay. I nod at her allowing her to enter. Her eyes fly open and her jaw drops to the ground, not literally. My fingers slide under her chin and push shut her mouth. She snaps out of her daze and looks back at me.

"THIS is where Ash has been staying?" I nod and she looks back up at the staircase that leads to the second floor of the pack house. Her smile widens as Taylor brings in Ash with a blindfold tied around his eyes. He looks confused but it soon turns to shock when the blind fold is removed.

"ROXIE!" Roxie's eyes open wider than before.

"YOU'RE SPEAKING ASH!" She practically shouts. Ash runs down the stairs skipping at least two with every step. Just when he's four steps from the bottom he jumps up into my mate's arms. She instantly wraps her arms around him pulling him into a warming hug. I could see a pang of jealousy and anger flash before Alpha's eyes but disappear as quickly as they came.

I couldn't help the pang of my own jealousy at the sight. Roxie pulls away from Ash but brings him back into a hug.

'Alpha as much as I would love to stay and watch my mate being happy I need to return before I feel like ripping your mate and mine apart out of sheer jealousy.' I link Taylor who looks back down at me and nods in understanding. '

"Goodbye, I'll be in the infirmary." I say to Ash but mainly to Roxie sad to leave her alone.

**Ash**

Taylor and I just returned from our amazing date and the instant I enter our room my eyesight is taken over by darkness. I certainly didn't pass out Taylor must have sensed my confusion because he lets out a deep chuckle.

"It's alright baby I'm not killing you just keep that on. Can you see anything?" He asks placing a reassuring hand on my shoulder.

"No... but is it really necessary to have this on?"

"Yes it is but don't worry it will be removed soon." He gives me a light pec on my lips then entwines our fingers together and starts leading us somewhere. Eventually he untwines our fingers causing me to let out a whine of disappointment.

"Sorry baby soon we'll be able to be on that bed and holding hands just wait. Besides you'll forget about everything after what you see next." He stops my walking then unties the blindfold. It drops to the ground to reveal Sophie standing next to ROXIE!

"ROXIE!" I scream shocked at seeing her in the flesh after sending that depressing message. I thought I would never see her again.

"YOU'RE SPEAKING ASH!" She screams looking at me in shock. I start to run down the stairs not caring for the steps I miss when I reach the four last steps I don't waste time in jumping into her small body. She stumbles back but stays stable. We stay in complete silence loving each other's own presences.

Sophie shows a pang of jealousy but it disappears into an expressionless face. Roxie's her mate? It was a guess but I wouldn't be surprised if Roxie did turn out to be Sophie's mate. Aww they would be so cute together if only Roxie knew about werewolves.

Sophie releases me from her tight grip and smiles at me. I could feel the jealousy rolling off of Taylor as he stood still at the top of the stairs.

"So what do you want to do today. We can do Netflix and Chill with some popcorn?" I offer grabbing her hand not letting any disagreements.

"Okay... what will we watch?" She asks as we continue down the hall I can now walk without getting lost.

"We'll find out just turn to the right after passing three doors." I inform her letting her hand go and heading towards the kitchen where Taylor sits on a stool at the island. I walk up to him still feeling his jealousy.

My arms snake around his shoulders as I dig my nose into the place where my mark would go. He stifles a groan and turns around to come face to face with me.

"Taylor she is just a friend and we all know that she is Sophie's mate." I reassure him smiling down at him. He smiles back up at me but it wasn't one that looked reassured.

"I know baby just I can't help get jealous that my mate is with one of their best friends and quite possibly end up rejecting me. I can't help overthink the whole situation even if you're my mate." Oh goddess he is way to honest its actually way too adorable.

"Okay" I grab his wrist and pull him to the cinema room where Roxie sits looking through Netflix.

"Roxie I have something to tell you." I tell her making sure that Taylor can't escape my grip on his wrist. She turns around and glances down at my grip on Taylor's wrist.

"This is my boyfriend and I love him with all my heart. I hope that you understand that I love him and will accept both of us together. He has never made me feel so happy in my entire life and it would make me even happier if you accepted him just as much as I accept him as my boyfriend." Her eyes widen before softening and a wide smile spreads on her face.

She suddenly squeals then runs up to me.

"I am so happy for you besides I might have my own little crush on someone else. Besides I accept you too together with my whole entire heart so don't think for one second I wouldn't. Also Taylor do anything to hurt my baby Ash and I will personally murder you." Taylors eyes were wide but also softened as he nodded with a smile.

"Okay so what about that Netflix and Chill you promised and Taylor, Sophie and anyone else is welcomed to join us." She says enthusiastically while jumping onto the couch. I smile up at Taylor who looks at me like he was the happiest man in the world.

He looks back at Sophie then his eyes seem to fade out. He's probably getting Sophie and any pack members that want to join us while we watch a movie to come. Eventually he comes back and smiles at me. He jumps onto the couch beside Roxie as I join him. I sit between his legs and lean against his chest. The door opens to reveal Sophie and Emma holding hands coming in.

Roxie smiles at Sophie who walks and sits onto the couch lifting Emma onto her lap to starts to play with her obviously nervous about the pair of eyes from Roxie.

The movie begins and we all settle in comfortably.

-After the movie-

Emma jumps off the couch and stretches, letting out a loud yawn. Everyone else does that same getting up and stretching hearing all the satisfying pops of their bones. However, one catches my attention as I watch Emma turn into her wolf form. Quicker than comprehended a little grey wolf is running around in the cinema yipping in happiness. Everyone was shocked and Taylor was quick to jump into action.

Sophie covers Roxie's eyes but it was too late she had already seen. Taylor grabbed Emma not in a rough way and ran out of the room.

"W-w-what j-just happened?" Roxie stutters out as Sophie removes her hands. She lets out a sigh and looks up at me.

"Luna she was gonna find out sooner or later it would be best to tell her now." Sophie says as Roxie jumps over to me looking at me for an explanation.

"Okay I'll tell her now." She nods and leaves closing the door behind her. I was quite surprised Roxie wasn't currently freaking out but she was known to be a calm person even in these bad situations.

"Roxie could you please take a seat," She takes a seat without arguing. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in.

"Let me explain but please wait until the end before you punch me. So what you just saw was a werewolf transforming from human to a wolf. Everyone in this whole entire mansion is a werewolf including me. I'm sorry for lying to you for so long. This place is a pack house for all the werewolves to live here, Taylor is the Alpha and I'm his mate making me the Luna of this pack. You also have a mate and so happens to be Sophie, she is the pack doctor in this pack. Again I am so sorry."

She sat in silence watching me sadness, anger and so many other emotions seemed to flood her eyes. She looked betrayed but sadder.

"How can't you tell me, I'm your best friend. I feel so betrayed that you can't trust me enough to tell me this much. I know everything about you but apparently that's not the case." Tears brimmed at her eyes, oh how I hate when she cries.

"I'm so sorry but you already knew about my father and everything else in my life. Telling someone that they're a werewolf is going to make me sound crazy." I embraced her into a gentle hug already feeling the eyes of Taylor and Sophie burning into my back. God those two are crazy jealous.

"I understand but if you ever keep a secret close to this next time I'll kill you." Roxie teases but apparently Taylor didn't sound so pleased as he lets out a deep throaty growl. Only to get one right back at him from Sophie who believes he's threatening her mate.

I won't be able to hand out with Roxie if this continues, I'll have to discipline them then. Also need to earn some of Taylor's trust considering he thinks I might cheat on him with Roxie. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 25 25
"Elle, why? Are you not happy here? Am I doing something wrong...?" His voice seemed to break when he was asking that last question. "No, it's not yo...
861K 25.3K 100
[ BEING REWRITTEN ] 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 πŽππ„ - π…π’π«πž π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ----- πƒπ˜π‹π€π π‡π€π‘π‘πˆπ’ I messed up - I messed up in typical Dylan fashion because...
505K 22.3K 49
Book 1 He was cast to the edges of his clan. His father could not stand to even look at him. His baby sister probably didn't even know he was her b...
46.3K 1.9K 16
~PLEASE NOTE THAT I MADE THIS BACK IN 2018 AND MY GRAMMER AND STORY TELLING IS UTTER GARBAGE I APOLOGIZE~ A boy. He's different from other people in...