Unlovable Me {BoyxBoy}

By xink0heartx

It's been so many years and my dad continues to hurt me daily. How long can I continue to live like this befo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Character Appearance
Next Story

Chapter 15

229 12 0
By xink0heartx

**Ash**

After finishing our meal and talking for a few minutes we returned home. Taylor never letting go of my hand until we arrived to his office. He shut the door behind him as we entered and let go of my wrist. Slightly sore I rubbed it to sooth the pain.

"Sorry" Taylor says as he smiles at me apologetically. He sits down at his seat and places his hands under his chin.

"Taylor I have something I have yet to admit. While I was in that coma I talked to the moon goddess, she explained quite a few things to me." I look down at the floor feeling Taylor's eyes on me.

"She said that I have power stronger than any type that this world has ever seen. A angel's soul is connected with mine therefor I have his powers. She told me that if I want to save this world from evil than I will learn to control over my powers however if I wish to harm the world he will take over. My mother was the moon goddess's sister." I explain to Taylor he doesn't once look away or say anything.

"I already know while you were in a coma Alec did some research about you." Taylor narrows his eyes then furrows his brows together into a frown.

"Ash how can you be so calm. I mean someone might want to take away that power?" He asks looking at me with worry glazed over his face.

"Remember I have power stronger than any other. If anyone harms you or anyone else that I care deeply for I will not hesitate to hurt them back." My voice deepens at the ending causing shock to lace Taylor's face. His shoulders and face relax before he gives me a small smile.

"If you have the control of your powers or have yet to learn about them I will give you lessons of self-defence myself. I will not baby you anymore but if by any way you get hurt by someone else them I will not hesitate to pull you away from harm's way. I trust you." His face now completely serious with every word that just left his mouth. Gosh that serious tone of his has me melting.

"By the way Ash do you know how to awaken your powers seeing as you did just meet her. Did she tell you?" Come to think of it no she didn't.

'Snowy do you possibly know how to awaken our powers?'

I ask waiting in silence for the answer my eyes never leaving Taylor's beautiful green ones.

'Yes, to awaken your powers you need to mate with Taylor the next full moon. If by then he hasn't marked you then it will cause chaos beyond our control.'

I blush immensely, even a tomato will be put to shame.

"Errr, ummm, w-well we might have to m-mate and m-mark each other by the next full moon." The last part I rush out looking down at my feet. I glance up at Taylor also wins at putting a tomato to shame.

"If you're ready then we can but I want your full permission on this. Never will I force you to do something against your will." He looks down at his desk just as embarrassed as I am.

"I'll be ready but do you think that we can wait for three days so I can just mentally and emotionally prepare myself?" My voice barely audible but enough for him to hear. He smiles goofily my own goofy smile tugging at my lips.

"I'm perfectly okay with that, whenever you're ready" he smiles brightly then pats his lap. I walk over to him and sit down. His places his hand on my hair and begins to play with my hair. He gives me a trail of soft kisses on my neck causing me to giggle.

After a while I decide to go outside where all the pups are playing. Some of them in their wolf form, tackling each other letting out bright cheerful giggles. Others are playing in their human form. This was probably the place where I feel any other type of calmness except when I'm with Taylor. Some mothers were running around chasing after their kids.

Suddenly a little wolf comes out running towards me then bows her head into a playful position. Her tongue drops out from her muzzle, her tail swinging side to side. This was known as a play position for any type of dog breed.

Swiftly I changed into my wolf form with ease then go into my own play position. She ran away giving chase. Soon enough I was chasing after other pups. Eventually I let them tackle me to the ground. I catch onto Taylor shifting into his black wolf form. He goes into the same position and pounces onto me but I quickly dodge.

'Oh it's on'

I pounce onto him and soon were both tackling one another the pups left to play with themselves. Our game probably going to be ten times rougher not good for the pups. I sprint into the forest giving chase after Taylor as he led the way.

Okay I'm small but fast so I took off after him running up to beside him. After a few minutes of running and playfully pushing each other Taylor comes to a sudden stop but I don't slow down. Suddenly I fall into something deep being enveloped by water. I swim back to the top doggy paddling considering I was still in my wolf form.

Taylor laughed in his wolf form making it sound weird but at the same time funny. I started to shake the water off my coat onto his wolf form. Soon my own wolfy laughter filled the air only for me to be pushed into the water somehow bringing Taylor along with me.

After a few hours we took a break and laid on the rock sun baking. Taylor lays next to me in the shade in his wolf form. Soon his soft snores fill my ears, I look over to see Taylor fast asleep. I snuggle up next to him and feel myself fall asleep.

~~ Next Morning ~~

"Let's go on a date" Taylor lays on me but not putting all his weight on my body. He smiles goofily, oh he's so adorable.

"Okayyyyyy, but where are we going." I ask pushing his body off and sitting up.

"That's a secret for you to find out," he smirks then wraps a blindfold around my head. I haven't even gotten out of bed or even ready for a matter of fact.

"Tay, I haven't got ready let me do at least that before putting a blindfold on me." He chuckles and takes off the blindfold. Quickly I get ready then change into a grey crop top and black skinny jeans, styling my hair at least trying to tame it to my utter failure.

Once I leave the bathroom my jaw somewhat drops at the sight of Taylor. He leans against the door standing in a loose singlet showing off his strong but lean arms as well as tight white jeans clasping at his sexy legs. His hair is gelled back making him look so much cuter but honestly I like it messy. He looks at me and smiles then reveals the blind fold he was holding the whole time.

I groan out loud and let him bind it around my head again. Gosh this is a pain but just because he's so excited I'll let him get away with it. He guides me downstairs and outside then into the car. I can feel him start the car and start to drive.

I didn't like not knowing what was happening around me, it somewhat scared me.

After what felt like an hour Taylor came to a stop and got out leaving me in the silence. My door opens and Taylor grabs hold of my hand then begins to drag me to who knows where. He suddenly stops causing me to bump right into him.

"Oh I'm so sorry babe, here you can remove the bind now." I remove the blindfold and my eyes widen larger than saucers. In front of me was a ginormous water pool with a waterfall supplying the water. The forest surrounded it, the only sound was of the water from the waterfall hitting the water's surface.

It gave me a sense of tranquillity, taking my breath away. Taylor suddenly picks me up and walks closer to the water.

"No, no, no, no please no." I beg struggling against him but before I could get out he throws me in. The water blankets over me as I sink deeper but swim to the surface. There I notice Taylor also resurfacing, so I did manage to pull him in with me.

"Hey, you weren't meant to grab my shirt." He whines wiping away a fake tear in slight amusement.

"Well you weren't meant to throw me in," I laugh splashing water at him. He splashes water right back at me causing me to let out a very girly squeal.

We play in the water until we begin to get cold, deciding to hop out before catching a cold.

"I'll be right back" he disappears into the forest and returns with a basket laying it on the ground on a blanket. He pulls out food and places it on the blanket before patting it and looking up at me. I walk over and sit down next to him with a small smile playing on my lips.

"It's looks awesome," he smiles proudly and begins to eat. We talk about all types of things from our favourite things to the things we hate the most in the world. Once it was getting to hot we returned back to the pack.

"I am so sorry but Ash you have to put the blindfold on again, I have a little surprise for you." Taylor helps me out of the car even though it was unnecessary for him to do so.

"Butttt baby.... I don't wanna" I whine like a child pouting childishly. Don't blame me for lacking a childhood.

"Just this once, it'll be last promise." His eyes beg me, giving me his puppy eyes. Oh how they make me melt, it's not fair.

"Fine" he smiles and puts the blindfold back on. My footsteps felt unfamiliar as he leads me away from the front of the house. He opens a door that seemed unfamiliar to where we usually enter. He leads me up some stairs then comes to a stop. He pulls away the blind and what I see nearly brings tears to my eyes. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 68 30
I never considered the possibility of saying it outloud to him. To tell him the words i wouldn't even dare wisper to him. The way his eyes are focuse...
589 72 32
Hi I'm Conner, I used to be a normal teenager, with a somewhat normal life and a normal best friend. The only thing is I'm gay and my parents aren't...
40 0 29
Stories heal, stories hurt, stories create a fantasy but not all stories have happy endings. "I look everything like my father, I look nothing like m...
118 2 30
Growing up gay in the Northern Mountain Pack was essentially a death sentence. My parents knew I was gay, so when I was 18 and finished school, they...