Unlovable Me {BoyxBoy}

Da xink0heartx

It's been so many years and my dad continues to hurt me daily. How long can I continue to live like this befo... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Character Appearance
Next Story

Chapter 14

263 12 0
Da xink0heartx

**Ash**

A squeeze at my hand awakens me from my slumber. I look over to Taylor where he cries in his sleep, the tears wetting the blanket from where it lays. My thumb brushes lightly against his face wiping his tears. Taylor's eyes slowly flutter open and widen when he meets mine.

"You're awake!" Tears fill to the brim of his eyes then slowly fall down as a small smile appears.

"Good morning my love" I smile back at him and look out the window only to notice the moon high in the sky and darkness to envelop the sky while stars litter the sky beautifully. He lets out a sigh of relief then wraps an arm around my neck and pulling me into his embrace.

He rests a hand on my waist while the other strokes my hair in soothing patterns. He rests his head into the crook of my neck where he takes a large intake of air, my scent probably filling his senses. A small moan bubbles up my throat but is forced back down when I try to focus on something else.

I wrap my arms around his strong torso trying not to pull away the many wires that connect to my arm and body. I missed his warmth so much. When what feels like forever of hugging Taylor he pulls us apart first much to my reluctance. He zones out and mind links a nurse so that I can finally get out of this dam bed.

A few minutes later a young nurse enters the room surprisingly not Sophie. She enters with a plastered smile on her face, it only grows bigger when she sees Taylor.

A sense of anger pangs at my heart. Apparently my wolf and I had the same feeling because we certainly didn't like her. One reason was the nurse uniform she currently wore was way too tight from the looks of it and it was higher than her mid-thigh so her legs were on full display as well as nearly half her fake ass. And no I don't usually assume every female is a slut for all I know she could be a wonderful person on the inside.

Her blonde locks bounced with every step, she looked like she was prancing. As if I was never there she notices me and looks at me like I was never there to begin with. She sends a glare in my direction but it doesn't go unnoticed by Taylor as he lets out a loud warning growl.

"It seems that you have healed over the time that you were bed ridden as it was written in the documentation that Sophie wrote. I'll prescribe you with pain relief pills for any pain you might feel if needed in the future. If you begin to start dizzy than, please as soon as possible return. That will be all it says here you are free to go however still take rest and don't do anything that could possibly risk harm." She looks back over to Taylor and rakes her eyes over his body with a seductive smirk pulled at her red lips. She winks at his direction causing a small growl that goes completely ignored by her.

Taylor must have heard it loud and clear because a prideful smirk paints onto his lips as he gets up from his seat and brings our lips together. He pulls apart and smirks at me one last time before grabbing my arm and pulling me out of the room. My eyes fall onto the bitch as a displeased expression becomes evident on her face. She looked pissed but right now I couldn't help the pride that filled my chest.

I ignore her and smirk as butterfly's flutter in my stomach. Taylor continues to hold my hand while we walk back to his room. His warm and rough hand never letting go of mine. When he lets go my wolf whimpers in sadness at the lack of heat.

"Don't worry little pup, I'll be right back with some other clothes for you." He chuckles and kisses my cheek before disappearing into the wardrobe and coming back out a few seconds later with some casual clothes.

I completely forgot I was still in the hospital gown, it felt breezy which felt so dam wrong. I quickly head towards the bathroom and change out of the gown into the clothes Taylor gave me. Finally, happy in my own clothes.

Taylor smiles up at me then latches onto me and pulls me onto the bed. As much as the bed was comfortable right now laying down was not something I wanted to again after staying on a bed for who knows how long.

"Let's go out for dinner." Taylor says in a more demanding tone rather than just a question. That sounds wonderful. It would be our first date together with everything happening we never got to go on an actual proper date at night.

"That sounds better than being on another bed after just getting out of one." He lets out my favourite deep chuckle and leaves to change. He soon comes out wearing a nice white button up shirt and tight black jeans that hug his muscled legs perfectly as well as his ass. And dam he's got an ass to drool over.

"Do you like what you see?" A blush coats my face from embarrassment while Taylor laughs. Suddenly he reveals a black blind fold and holds it up. "Do you trust me?" I nod as he puts it around my head and covers my eyes.

"Where are we going?"

"That's why you have a blind fold because it's a secret until we get there," Taylor replies. I pout without realising it and squeal when Taylor grabs my lips. He chuckles again which causes a chuckle from myself.

He leads me outside and opens the door to the car to let me in. After some time in the car he pulls over but of course I have no idea and he ain't gonna tell me so I don't ask. The door slams when he opens it and shuts it. My door soon opens and a helpful hand helps me out.

Cars seem to pass us as people chat happily around. He leads me somewhere then tells me to sit. I take a seat on a soft comfy chair causing my body to relax and sink into it.

"Okay, you ready?" He takes off the blind fold, the light making me squint. Once my eyes adjust to the light booths and a small island bar with people sitting on stools fill my vision. Red booths scattered around the small square bar, a shelf of wine and other type of bottles behind the bartenders.

I look at the menu on the table in search for the name of the lovely place.

'Andrew's Grill & Bar'

It says at the top of the menu in lovely cursive writing. It's been so long since I last came here how could I forget what it looks like. This was my favourite place to eat out when I could get away from father and actually money. Sometimes Roxie wasn't home so I would sneak off here, a few rare times Roxie would join too.

The memories flow into my mind when I remember her and I laughing when a waiter began hitting on her but she couldn't help laughing at how awkward he was about the whole thing. When he left she made so many jokes I kinda felt bad that he was an awkward person to talk with.

I look over to the other side of the booth where Taylor grins at me like an idiot. He's so cute. I give him a smile of my own only making his smile grow wider.

"I love this place, thank you so much for brining me here." I grab his hand and give it a squeeze which he returns.

"Let's order." He says picking up the menu sitting in the middle of the table. A girl I recognize walks over to us smiling brightly.

My eyes scan the menu quickly for what I could pick even though I knew the menu like the back on my hand. Mason walks over to me and stops in front of me.

"Ash! It's been so long how are you?" She asks as perky at she always was.

"I'm wonderful thank you. Having dinner with my boyfriend." Her eyes widen but soften when she smiles.

"You talk that's amazing. I never heard you talk wow your voice is so soft and adorable." She squeals then looks over to Taylor who smiles at.

"Oh my gosh he is just handsome he's a total keeper. You young man have to take good care of Ashy got it?" She says the first thing to me but says the other to Taylor in a deep threatening tone. I let out a giggle at the look on Taylor's face but it disappears soon to be replaced with a smile. He looks over to me with a gentle smile.

"I will love him forever and never do I plan to cause any type of harm to him. He will forever be mine and I am willing to protect him with my whole heart, body and soul." A deep red blush gradually creeps up my skin as it begins to grow hot. Taylor's green eyes seem to sparkle in amusement.

"Oh my gosh you two are just most adorable people in this world. So what can I get for you two?" She looks at both of us expectantly.

"I'll have the special please and a lemonade too if that's not a problem." I tell her putting down my menu.

"Of course it isn't," she writes down my order then looks at Taylor.

"I'll have the same as Ash but a coke instead thank you." He says looking up at her with a smile then back at me and winking.

"I'll be back in a few minutes with your drinks, your meal will be ready in 15 minutes. It was good seeing you again Ash." She smiles then nearly skips back behind the counter disappearing into the kitchen.

Mason returns with our drinks and winks at us before leaving, she comes back later with our meals. We instantly dig in, the ribs smelt mouth-watering. Taylor and I dig into our ribs like wild dogs but when you think about it we technically are just not wild. The ribs were tender and saucy it was amazing.

Once I finish my food I take a sip of my drink and wait for Taylor to finish. He looks up at me with a large grin.

"You've been grinning like an idiot since we arrived what's up with that?"

"I really really just love you and I've never been so happy that we met and that you're alive, I really miss you." Taylor's voice turns low and seductive causing me to blush again.

'Shit he's so hot'

Snowy says with a wolfy grin and I couldn't agree more right now.

'Oh how I agree with you'

I sigh but it was more of a happy sigh than an exhausted one. I smile back at Taylor before whispering "I love you more," now I was grinning like an idiot. I'm glad we met it would've been better to meet earlier but we can't change fate. In the end though we're still together and I couldn't be happier. I can't be happier with having a mate like Taylor.

Suddenly my thoughts went back to the moon goddess. I completely forgot I'll have to tell Taylor about her when we return home. 

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

586 72 32
Hi I'm Conner, I used to be a normal teenager, with a somewhat normal life and a normal best friend. The only thing is I'm gay and my parents aren't...
982 39 3
What if you committed suicide one day. After just one horrible day that set you off. You know, the bullies and the mean classmates who want to help b...
40 0 29
Stories heal, stories hurt, stories create a fantasy but not all stories have happy endings. "I look everything like my father, I look nothing like m...
506K 22.3K 49
Book 1 He was cast to the edges of his clan. His father could not stand to even look at him. His baby sister probably didn't even know he was her b...