The Sunfire Dragon ( Game Of...

By SnowingBloom

Rhaenyra Eliana Martell Targaryen is the eldest child of Prince Rhaegar Targaryen and Princess Elia Martell... More

The Sunfire Dragon
Cast Of Characters Part II
Prologue
Pilot Chapter
|| Mēre - The Fire of the Sun ||
|| Lanta - Dreams And Sailing ||
|| Hāre - Dragon in the North||
|| Izula - Dragon, Wolf and Lion ||
|| Tōma - Alliance ||
|| BČ³re - Love or Duty ||
|| SÄ«kuda - War of Hearts ||
|| Jēnqa - Last Known Targaryen ||
|| Vōre - The Taking ||
|| Ampa - The King and Queen ||
|| Mēre Ampā - The Eldest Princess ||
|| Old Memories Preview ||
|| Lanta Ampā - Old Memories ||
|| Treachery of the Sun of Winter Preview ||
|| Hāre Ampā - Treachery of the Sun of Winter ||
|| Rain of Castamere Preview ||
|| Izula Ampā - Rain of Castamere ||
|| Fire and Blood Preview ||
|| Tōma Ampā - Fire and Blood ||
|| Slavery's Bay Preview ||
|| BČ³re Ampā - Slaver's Bay ||
|| The Second Sons Preview ||
|| Sīkuda Ampā - The Second Sons ||
|| The Chain Breaker Preview ||
|| Jēnqa Ampā - The Chain Breaker ||
|| The Queen in the East Preview ||
|| Vōre Ampā - The Queen in the East ||
|| Sons of the Harpy Preview ||
|| Lantēpsa - Sons of the Harpy ||
|| The Price Preview ||
|| Lantēpsa Mēre - The Price ||
|| Lions in Dragon's Lair Preview||
|| Lantēpsa Lanta - Lions in Dragon's Lair ||
|| The Gift Preview ||
|| Lantēpsa Hāre - The Gift ||
|| Hidden Targaryen Preview ||
|| Lantēpsa Izula - Hidden Targaryen ||
|| Dance of Dragons Preview ||
|| Lantēpsa Tōma - Dance of Dragons ||
|| Old Valyria Preview ||
|| Lantēpsa BČ³re - Old Valyria ||
Cast of Characters Part III
|| Intentions Preview ||
|| Lantēpsa Sīkuda - Intentions ||
|| The Promise One Preview ||
|| Lantēpsa Jēnqa - The Promise One ||
|| The Battle Preview ||
|| Lantēpsa Vōre - The Battle ||
|| Soaring Waters Preview ||
|| Hārēpsa - Soaring Waters||
|| Dragonstone Preview ||
|| Hārēpsa Mēre - Dragonstone ||
|| Sunfire Preview ||
|| Hārēpsa Lanta - Sunfire ||
|| Queen's Wrath Preview||
|| Hārēpsa Hāre - Queen's Wrath ||
|| Ice and Flames Preview ||
|| Hārēpsa Izula - Ice and Flames ||
|| Fire on Fire Preview ||
|| Hārēpsa Tōma - Fire on Fire ||
|| Queen's Landing Preview ||
|| Tomorrow We Fight Preview ||
|| Hārēpsa Sīkuda - Tomorrow We Fight ||
|| The Great War Preview ||
|| Hārēpsa Jēnqa - The Great War ||
|| Love or Fear Preview ||
|| Hārēpsa Vōre - Love or Fear ||
|| Empire Preview ||
|| Izulēpsa - Empire ||
|| Gloria Regali - Preview ||
|| Epilogue - Gloria Regali
|| Rhaenyra Eliana Sunfire ||
|| Rhaenyra & Robb's Children ||
|| Rhaenyra & Aegon's Children ||
|| Rhaenyra & Jaehaerys' Children ||
|| Daenerys & Quentyn's Children ||
|| Laura & Tyrion's Children ||
|| Author's Note ||
|| Announcement ||
|| Announcement II ||
|| Announcement III ||
|| Announcement IV ||
|| NOTE ||

|| Hārēpsa BČ³re - Queen's Landing||

1.6K 56 31
By SnowingBloom

Most of the Northern people who are living in Winterfell went out of their homes to the streets to see the coming army.

The last time that they saw this kind of army is when Robert Baratheon came to Winterfell and asked Lord Eddard Stark as his Hand. It became the beginning of the suffering of the North.

The place is quiet but the eyes of the northerners are full of wariness and judging. They don't like outsiders, they will never trust them but they were informed that these men come to their homeland to help them.

Rhaenyra, Jon, Aegon, and Daenerys are riding next to each other in the middle of the trail. There are two carriages riding next to them. Aeksion and Grey Wind are attentively guarding it as the stares continue.

" I warned you. Northerners don't much trust outsiders. " Jon speaks on the side of Rhaenyra.

" It's all right. I understand. " She said back to him as she display the softness on her face.

Rhaenyra wanted them to know, that despite their judging stares, she is one of those who come to North to help them. She's not offended by their wary gazes.

" It's her! It's her! It's her! " The blonde queen turned her attention to the side when she noticed a little girl running towards their way.

She halted the steps of Sun, stopping the movements of her armies. Rhaenyra waited for the girl to reach her place. The northern little girl has something in her hands while another voice can be heard behind her.

" I apologize, Your Grace. For the interruption. Come on, young girl. " A middle-aged woman said as she tug the little girl to leave who refuses.

" No, It's all right. " Rhaenyra leans down on the side of her horse so she can match the eyes of the girl.

" I have something for you, Your Grace. I've read about dragons and I heard that you have many of them! And then you're riding one! I want to be like you! Beautiful, Warrior, Dragon Rider, and a Queen! " The girl happily exclaimed as Rhaenyra and Daenerys giggled at her enthusiasm.

" I grow this and want them to give to you. " She handed her a flower, a flower that Rhaenyra recognized.

Rhaenyra saw it before. At the Tourney of Harrenhall. The one her father gave to crown Lady Lyanna as his Queen of love and beauty. A winter rose, blue as frost.

She was taken for a second but Rhaenyra immediately replace it with a soft smile.

" Thank you, little girl. " Rhaenyra accepted the flower from her.

" In exchange, I give you this. " She took the Sunfire pin on her clothes and handed it to the little lady.

" Thank you, Your Grace. I treasure this. Thank you for coming to Winterfell. " The girl improperly curtsy before the mother took her away.

" Children likes you. " Aegon stated from Rhaenyra's back.

" Many people like her. Well, I can name one who isn't a fan of her. " Daenerys speaks and the three let out a chuckle after realizing who it was and it's no other than Cersei Lannister.

Jon was watching the three but he also can't help but smile. He can see the strong bond between the three Targaryens. Before them, he only knew one Targaryen, Maester Aemon. He was one of the kindest people he ever met, Jon is convinced that not all of them are mad or cruel as the Mad King.

He smiled upon seeing the winter rose on Rhaenyra's hair. She placed it on the side, and tuck it into her braids. It just made her beauty more stand out. A rare beauty that no one in the north can challenge it.

Aegon and Jon caught each other staring at the delight before them. Both of their smiles faded when they saw one another, admiring one woman.

The trail began again. At that moment, the remaining dragons of the Targaryens made their presence known to the people. They soar and roar to the air of Winterfell as their riders watch them with a proud smile.

The men who were carrying the Houses banners are the first ones to enter the gates of Winterfell. Banners of the Houses who decided to fight with them. However, the one who caught the eyes of those waiting in the courtyard is the joint banners of House Stark and the Sunfire sigil.

Jon rides through the gates and he fastened his speed upon seeing his younger brother, Brandon Stark, waiting for him. He dismounted his horse and went to his siblings.

He reunited with two of his siblings while Arya is missing again. Rhaenyra, Aegon, and Daenerys wait for their talk to end. The Dragon Queen linger her eyes at the lady whom Jon hugged who has a huge resemblance to her late husband.

But it's not just her, the cripple young man who's sitting in a wheelchair also blankly stares at Rhaenyra. Her eyes meet his, and there is something on it. Something strange, something strong.

Jon diverted his attention to Rhaenyra, giving her a signal to come forward. She did as she was followed by her brother and aunt.

" Queen Rhaenyra Eliana of Houses Targaryen and Martell. Prince Aegon of Houses Targaryen and Martell. Princess Daenerys of House Targaryen. " Jon introduced the three as the others coldly look at them.

" My sister, Sansa Stark. The Lady of Winterfell. " Rhaenyra stand in front of Sansa.

" Thank you for inviting us to your home, Lady Stark. The North is beautiful as your brothers claim. As are you. " She told her with the smile, a smile she always uses when she meets new people.

" Winterfell is yours, Your Grace. " Sansa stated with a bit of coldness lurking on her face and voice.

" No, it's not mine. " All of them became attentive upon hearing the words of the dragon queen.

" The North belongs to the Northern people and Winterfell belongs to someone whose name is Stark. " Rhaenyra glanced at the other young lady on the side who was matching Sansa's not-that-welcoming gazes.

" I've already granted the independency of the North when I married your brother. As a sign of a strong alliance. " They were all confused until the carriages stop at the courtyard.

Rhaenyra nodded her head as one of her men open the door of the carriage. Prince Eddard and Princess Elia climb down from the carriage, making everyone see the twins of King Robb Stark and heirs to Winterfell.

She diverted her eyes to Sansa who has a surprising look on her face as she gazes at the twins who immediately went to their mother's side.

" Eddard Stark and Elia Stark. Heirs to Winterfell. " As Rhaenyra introduced her children, the twins shows them a proper bow and curtsy.

" Who are they, mommy? " Little Ned asked his mother who became uncomfortable with their quiet response.

" She's tall! And beautiful! We have the same eye color! " Princess Elia stare at Sansa who was looking down at her.

" This is your aunt, Lady Sansa. And your uncle, Bran. " Jon said to the little princess which made her smile even more.

" It's a pleasure to meet you, aunt Sansa and uncle Bran. " The twins told their new relatives who were still shocked about the sudden revelation of Robb's children.

" We don't have time for all this. The Night King has your dragon. He's one of them now. " Suddenly Bran speaks, getting everyone's attention.

Rhaenyra signaled to the two handmaidens. Faye and Laura immediately pulled Ned and Eli to the side and they both tend to Grey Wind and Aeksion.

" The Wall has fallen, the dead march south. " He continued.

They all gathered at the main hall of the Great Keep. They would be talking about what they have to do to stop the Night King and his armies.

The young king and princess were escorted to Robb's chambers. It was readied as a guest room but Jon ordered their helpers to take Ned and Eli there.

" As soon as we heard about the Wall, I called our banners to retreat to Winterfell. " Sansa began.

" Lord Umber, when can we expect your people to arrive? " The young lord of Last Hearth stood up and stand before them.

" We need more horses and wagons, if it please my lady. And my lord. And my queen. Sorry. " He slightly stumbled on his words but Rhaenyra and Jon gave him an understanding smile.

" You'll have as many as we can spare. Hurry back to Last Hearth and bring your people here. " Sansa stated before the lord bowed and left the main hall.

" We need to send ravens to the Night's Watch as well. There's no sense in manning the castles anymore. We make our stand here. " Jon told the Maester on the side.

" At once, Your Grace. " He mistakenly said that caught the attention of most of them.

" ' Your Grace. ' but you're not. Are you? " Jon glanced at Lady Lyanna Mormont.

" You left Winterfell a king and came back a... I'm not sure what you are now. A lord? Nothing at all? " The young lady of Bear Island continued.

" It's not important. " Jon tries not to entertain the topic.

" Not important? We named you King in the North. " It earned many whispers from all the lords of the Northern kingdom.

" You did, my lady. It was the honor of my life. I'll always be grateful for your faith. But I am not your rightful king, but young Eddard is. The son of my brother, Robb. He is your king. " Jon intently said to them.

The main hall is filled with mixed reactions. How can they accept a ruling of a five-year-old boy? A boy who knows nothing of the North. A boy who will not risk his life to defend Winterfell.

" Queen Rhaenyra has always been true to her words. Her promises to help the North, to protect it from any danger. It's all because of King Eddard and Princess Elia. The sole evidences of the union between House Stark and House Targaryen. " He looks over to Rhaenyra who's silent on his side.

Jon doesn't want her to be offended.

She might back down and refuse to fight for them if they continue to give them cold shoulders.

" Lady Lyanna, I believe you said words before. ' You know no King in the North whose name is Stark. ' am I right? And my son is the grandchild of Lord Eddard Stark. Son of King Robb Stark. He has northern blood in his veins and his last name is Stark. " The lady became quiet upon seeing the strong demeanor and the aura of a mother who will protect her son from anything.

" I understand that it bothers you. Ned is still a boy, a young king. Robb is aware of how you're going to react, so he and I made a decision... " The whole room is silent as they wait for her to continue.

" Jon Snow is regent of the North until Ned is old enough to rule. I will not take the North, it's an allied kingdom and will be ruled by its rightful king at the right time. " Rhaenyra eyed each of the Northern lords who just signed in defeat.

The Queen felt Jon's hand on hers. He gently gripped it under the table after she said those words. Rhaenyra showed him a small smile but it didn't get unnoticed by Sansa.

The Lady of Winterfell is sure that there is something behind Jon and Rhaenyra. The look her brother is giving the Targaryen Queen. The words of Petyr Baelish went back to her mind about what happened to her brother, Robb.

Robb chose her and he died because of it. She doesn't want Jon to commit the same mistake again.

" If anyone survives the war to come, we'll have Jon Snow to thank. He risked his life to show us that the threat is real. " Tyrion gets up from his chair.

" Thanks to his courage, we have brought with us the greatest army the world have ever seen. We have brought twelve full-grown dragons. " He was hesitating to say the next words but he still did.

" And soon, the Lannister army will ride north to join our cause. " It just made the hall chaotic again.

" I know, I know, our people haven't been friends in the past. But we must fight together now... Or die. " The Hand of the Queen added.

" May I ask, how are we meant to feed the greatest army the world has ever seen? While I ensured our stores would last through winter, I didn't account for your men and twelve full-grown dragons. What do dragons eat, anyway? " Sansa harshly questioned making the three Targaryens look at her with sharpness.

" You don't have to worry, We have brought our own food for us and for our men. " Aegon said, matching the harshness of her voice.

" And the dragons eat whatever they want. " Daenerys sharply added as Rhaenyra slightly tries to hide the grin on her face.

After the meeting, their men started doing their assigned tasks. Rhaenyra was about to head to the twins when Lady Thalia caged her into a tight hug.

" Nyra! I missed you so much! " The Lady of Riverrun said to her best friend as she tries to stop herself from crying.

" Thalia, I missed you too. " She hugged her back and the two started crying like they were little girls.

It's been years since they saw each other. They were four before but now, Selira is gone and Dion too. They promised that they will see each other again but two have been brutally murdered by their queen's enemy.

" How are you? " Rhaenyra asked her former lady.

" I'm all right. We've been staying here since the attack in Riverrun. Edmure betrayed his uncle. He surrender Riverrun to the Freys. A battle broke out, and Ser Brynden didn't make it out alive. He made sure that Herwan and I and our child would escape with Lady Brienne and Podrick. " Thalia informed her queen.

" Don't worry, you will be back in Riverrun once we won the war. I'm just glad that you are all right. " She gently squeezes her hand.

Before they were just girls who likes to run around the hallway and the gardens of Sunspear, now they've come a long way. They're not kids anymore.

" Mommy! " Rhaenyra and Thalia diverted their attentions to the running twins.

" Hello there, my love. " She smiled at them and embrace them.

" Eli, Ned. This is Thalia. My best friend. She once took care of you. " Rhaenyra introduced the two and Thalia immediately gave the twins a hug.

" Look at you. Before, I just carried you in my arms and put you to sleep. You have grown up so well. " The Lady kisses both of their cheeks which made the prince and the princess giggle.

" It's nice to meet you, Lady Thalia. " The twins' bow and curtsy in front of her.

" And a proper one too. You should meet my son, Hoster. I'm sure he's just around somewhere with his father. " Thalia said.

" Really? We'll have another friend, Big Brother! " Elia happily said who's holding her brother's hand.

" Mommy, can we see daddy? " Eddard asked Rhaenyra.

After burning Robb's body. She asked them to collect the ashes. Lord Manderly hid the urn of Robb's ashes before bringing it to Winterfell when they helped them during the Battle of the Bastards. It was placed in the crypt, where he really belongs.

" I can take you there. " Thalia continued.

Rhaenyra, Ned, and Eli followed Thalia. Grey Wind and Aeksion are not far from behind with Faye and Laura.

They went down to the crypt which holds momentum for the late Starks. All of them have their own statues. They stopped in front of Robb's made statue with a dire wolf on the side.

Grey Wind let out a small whining before he lay on the side of it. Eddard and Elia longingly stare at the face of the statue.

" Does he look like that? " Ned curiously asked.

" He's a lot more handsome. " Rhaenyra answered as she also stare at the statue.

" Hello daddy. We missed you. Mommy misses you too. Look, we still have the present you gave us. " Elia began talking to the tomb of their father and showing the Stark medallion on their neck.

The Queen smiled as the twins continue to tell their dead father about all the things they experience and they see. Her eyes stayed on the statue as she felt the forming tears on the side.

It take a long time before the twins stopped talking. They were escorted back to the Keep as Rhaenyra stay in the Crypt. As soon as she felt their gone, she let out the tears she's been holding.

" Robb... I miss you... I miss you so much... " She whimpered while tearing up.

" It's so hard. It's been so difficult without you. " Rhaenyra continues as she let out the bottled feelings inside her.

Everything would be different if Robb didn't die. It will not be easier but at least she has Robb. The first one who believed in her aside from her family. The one who swore to give her the Seven Kingdoms, the father of her children. Her first love.

Rhaenyra closed her eyes as their memories linger in her mind again. All the kisses, all the hugs, all the smiles, everything. She missed him so much. She still loves him, Robb has a place in her heart that no one can replace.

The Queen felt a familiar feeling around her. The small wind on the crypt is slightly swaying the strands of her hair. The air wrapped around her and she felt Robb's presence. The warm embrace of her husband.

She pledged that she will never love anyone again. Robb is the first and the last man in her life. However, she can't uphold that swore anymore. Rhaenyra is stuck again between two men, her brother, Aegon, and her husband's brother, Jon.

The two of them are very important to her. She doesn't want to lose both of them. She can't. Her heart always go against her mind, it always wins in the end. What about now? Before it was just Robb and her goal. Now, it's between Aegon and Jon.

Before she left the crypt, Rhaenyra made sure that the tears are already dried. She doesn't want anyone to see her crying. Rhaenyra headed to her men to see that they are doing all of their preparations.

Lord Tyrion, Lord Varys, and Ser Davos are together as they watch the men preparing. One of the Houses of the North just arrived in Winterfell, House Karstark.

" The Karstarks. One of the better sigils. Beats an onion, anyway. " Tyrion stated as they look at the banner of the Sun of Winter.

" Can't argue with that. Not so long ago, the Starks and the Karstarks were slaughtering each other on the battlefield. Jon Snow brought peace to the houses. " Ser Davos said while they continue their walk.

" And our queen is grateful. " Tyrion uttered.

" Her attitude is lovely, but that's not my point. The Northmen are loyal to Jon Snow, not to her. They don't know her. The Free Folk don't know her. I've been up here a while, and I'm telling you, they're stubborn as goats. You want their loyalty, you have to earn it. " Davos said back.

" I sense that you're leading to a proposal. " The three of them reach the high walls of the Great Keep.

" A proposal is what I'm proposing. On the off chance that we survive the Night King, what if the Seven Kingdoms, for once in their whole shit history, were ruled by just woman and an honorable man? " They saw Rhaenyra and Jon talking at the field near the working men.

" They do make a handsome couple. " Tyrion said as they watch the two.

" You overestimate our influence. Jon and Rhaenyra don't want to listen to lonely old men. " Varys stated as he glance at the two men on the side.

" I'm not that old. Not as old as him. " Tyrion battered back.

" Our queen respects the wisdom of age. " He continued.

" Of course, she does. Respect is how the young keep us at a distance, so we don't remind them of an unpleasant truth. " Lord Varys added.

" What is that? " Tyrion asked.

" Nothing lasts. " Varys replied and at that moment, Aegon stand on the other side of Rhaenyra.

Rhaenyra felt the presence of her brother and she smiled after seeing him on her side.

" What are you two talking about? " Prince Aegon questioned.

" About Lady Sansa. How she doesn't like me. " Rhaenyra frankly answered his question.

" She doesn't know you. If it makes you feel better, she didn't like me either when we were growing up. " Jon said.

" Sansa doesn't need to be your friend. But she must learn how to respect someone who just wants to help her, Winterfell, and the North. " Aegon stated.

He can also feel the dislike of the Lady of Winterfell for them. They are here to protect and save the North. If it's not for Eddard and Elia, they wouldn't be there. And if not for his sister's love for the late king they will not waste their time to be in the coldest part of their country.

Rhaenyra noticed that Daenerys and Quentyn headed out of the camp in a hurry.

" What happened? " She asked.

" Dany's dragons are barely eating. " Aegon responds.

" What about ours? " Rhaenyra asked her brother again.

" Why don't we check them? " He uttered back then she look over to Jon.

" Care to join us? " Rhaenyra didn't let Jon answer as she drag the two men where her dragons are staying.

The three of them saw all the burnt goats, sheep, and fishes on the ground. The nine dragons are enjoying their meal when they sense the coming presence.

Robbion, Rhaegon, Valerian, Aegore, Rhaenix, Eliarys, Arrax, Tessarion, and Tyraxes let out a soft purr upon seeing them.

" Skorkydoso glaesā? raqagon aōha havor? / How are you? Enjoying your meal? " Rhaenyra said as she caress the head of Robbion.

" Are they all right? " Jon asked while Rhaegon is slowly trailing closer to him.

" I think they are. " Aegon said as he petted Aegore.

Jon noticed Rhaegon is sniffing him. He carefully places his palm on his snout. The red dragon was purring upon feeling his touch.

Rhaenyra and Aegon climb up to the back of their dragons while Jon stayed on the ground.

" Go on. " Rhaenyra said.

" I don't know how to ride a dragon. " He said back to her.

" Nobody does. Until they ride a dragon. " Aegon stated, remembering his first ride before.

" What if he doesn't want me to? " Jon consciously asked.

" Then I've enjoyed your company, Jon Snow. " Rhaenyra teasingly said.

The Two Targaryens snicker as they watch Jon struggle to climb on Rhaegon's back.

" What do I hold onto? " Jon asked again after successfully placing himself on the dragon.

" Whatever you can. " After hearing Rhaenyra's answer, Jon gripped one of Rhaegon's spikes.

It didn't take a second before Rhaegon fly into the air. Aegon and Rhaenyra chuckle upon hearing Jon's surprised scream. They glance at one another before mounting Robbion and Aegore to catch up with Rhaegon. The other dragons also followed from behind.

Tyrion, Varys, and Davos are shocked to see Jon riding Rhaegon. The people under them watch the dragons and their riders fly to the sky.

Rhaenyra looks at the other side of Winterfell, only to see Daenerys riding Drogon and Prince Quentyn on Rhaegal's back. The two fly in a different directions.

Jon tries to control Rhaegon and for him not to fall. Aegon speed up with Aegore and pass through him who showed him a smirk. Rhaenyra turned her attention back to the two men whose already riding ahead of her.

" That's not fair! " She shouted from the back.

" Jikagon, ñuha dōna valītsos. Jiōragon zirȳ. / Go, my sweet boy. Get them. " She whispered to her dragon as she maneuver him to increase his speed.

Robbion obeyed his mother's bidding and flap his wings as fast as he can. He immediately flies ahead of Rhaegon and Aegore. Rhaenyra looks back at the two with a victory smirk as she continues to fly ahead of them.

Rhaenyra and Aegon dock down their dragons to a deep cliff. Jon shouted again as he maneuver Rhaegon to fly high again.

The race of the three continues until Jon leads them to land on the ground when he saw a place. Aegon and Jon waited for Rhaenyra to dismount Robbion.

" You've completely ruined horses for me. " Jon speak which made Rhaenyra chuckle.

The Queen's eyes widened in amusement when she saw the beautiful waterfall. Surrounded by snow and ice.

" We could stay a thousand years. No one would find us. " Rhaenyra stated before diverting her eyes to them.

" We'd be pretty old. " Aegon said with a chuckle.

" It's cold up here for a southern girl and a southern boy. " Jon told the two.

" Oh really? " Rhaenyra suddenly took snow on her hand and hit Jon with it.

Her laugh echoed through the place. The next snow on her hand was thrown into Aegon.

" That's what you want, dear sister? " Aegon grins before he hit her with a snowball.

" Hey! I am your Queen! " She grumpily said to her brother who just laugh at her.

" You're the one who started it. " Rhaenyra didn't have time to reply because she was hit again by a snowball, this time it was from Jon.

" You two are going to pay for that! " She collected a huge amount of snow in her hand and the snowball fight continues.

Rhaenyra, Aegon, and Jon play with the snow like they were children. The Queen's giggles made the place more lively as she didn't mind getting hit by the cold snowballs.

She lay down on the snowy ground and made a snow angel while giggling. Jon and Aegon are happy to see that Rhaenyra is enjoying being a kid. They are both aware that her childhood was robbed of her and her real happiness was taken when she saw what happened to her family.

This time, the smile on the two men's lips stayed. As long as Rhaenyra is happy then both of them are happy too. She's what matters the most, her feelings, and they don't want to be a burden by showing their jealousy to each other.

" Come on! " Rhaenyra drag them again to head closer to the waterfall.

They saw a smoking pond. They were curious why it was smoking when the water from the fall is cold as ice. Aegon crouches down to the edge and feels the water with his fingers.

" It's not cold. It's warm. " He told them.

" It must be a hot spring. " Jon said.

" What are you waiting for? " They glance at Rhaenyra who's starting to undo her coat and her dress.

Aegon and Jon watch as Rhaenyra undress in front of them. Both of them are silent, heat creeping on their cheeks and inside them. She can feel their gazes on her but she didn't mind it until she headed down to the pond.

" Did the two of you become stones? Haven't you seen a girl naked before? " Rhaenyra teasingly asked and grin at the two.

" Oh don't tell me, I'm the first girl you have ever seen like that. " She chuckles as she folded her arms on her chest.

" What a pity. It's all right. I'll enjoy this warm pond alone. " She turned around from Aegon and Jon to swamp herself with the water.

Jon and Aegon look at one another. Contemplating if they should follow their queen in the water.

Prince Aegon has the confidence of a prince. He work his hands on his clothes and went closer to his sister at the pond. Rhaenyra smiled upon seeing him and her gaze turned to Jon.

" Are you certain that you're going to stay there and watch us? " The two of them stare at each other before Jon sighed in defeat and remove his clothes too.

Rhaenyra welcomes the two with a splashing of water. The water fight between the three of them began. It only stopped when Rhaenyra found herself in the middle of Jon and Aegon.

" What now? " She tauntingly questioned the two.

Prince Aegon is standing in front of her while Jon is pressing himself on her back. The heat around them is starting to increase. The fire starts to blaze even with the water soaking them.

Rhaenyra let out a soft whimpering when she felt Aegon's lips on hers and Jon's mouth on her shoulder. She returned his kisses while her fingers trace the strong arm of Jon that wrapped around her waist.

Aegon let go of her lips but his mouth continues to go down from her collarbone, the valley of her breast, down to her stomach, and to her center. Jon mark the skin of her neck and shoulder as his hands folded the softness on her chest.

Rhaenyra's soft sounds can be heard throughout the whole place. She chanted their names as the two princes take their queen in the best and most good way they can.

Her voice and her deep breathing are music to their ears. They will give anything just to keep on hearing it, feeling the warmth of being one with her.

Rhaenyra became the forbidden fruit for Aegon and Jon. The apple that they want to keep on tasting and keep to themselves.

Their screams of pleasure became one with the flowing water. The Princes pour out their whole love for the queen.

Rhaenyra, Aegon, and Jon went back to the castle with a smile on their lips. The three of them clean themselves in their respected chambers before resuming the things they have to do.

Sansa was reading a new delivered message when Jon entered her chamber.

" Lord Glover wishes us good fortune, but he's staying in Deepwood Motte with his men. " Sansa told Jon the content of the letter.

" ' House Glover will stand behind House Stark as we have for a thousand years. ' Isn't that what he said? " Jon uttered with disappointment in his voice.

" ' I will stand behind Jon Snow, ' he said. ' The King in the North. ' " Sansa sharply replied.

" I told you we needed the strongest ally we have. " He said back to her.

" You didn't tell me you're going to abandon your crown. " Sansa snapped at him.

" It's not my crown. I have no right to it. Why would I keep something that isn't mine? Ned is your nephew, the son of our brother. " Jon stated as he directly look at his sister.

" Rhaenyra is his mother. The mother of Robb's children. Do you think we can beat the Army of the Dead without her? She's here because of Ned and Eli and because of her promise to Robb. " Sansa was quiet as she listen to him.

" You want to worry about who holds what title, I'm telling you it doesn't matter. Without her, we don't stand a chance. " Jon took a deep sigh upon realizing that he already raised his voice.

" Do you have any faith in me at all? " Jon asked.

" You know I do. " She responded.

" She's a good mother which made her a good queen. I don't have doubts that Ned will be good as her because she's not her grandfather or her father. " Jon calmly told Sansa.

" No, she's much prettier. " She said and Jon displayed a smile after hearing her.

" Did you bend the knee for little Ned and for the reasons you've said or because you love her? " Sansa directly questioned him which made Jon meet her eyes.

" Are you going to commit the same mistake Robb did? " She asked again.

" If Robb can hear you, he'll be angry. Rhaenyra wasn't a mistake for Robb and neither for me. If you want us to survive the Night King. You must show her your gratitude and be the respectful lady, you supposedly are. " Jon said to Sansa before he leaves her.

Sansa was stunned by the words her brother told her. He never saw Jon defend a woman like that. He is certain about her and she can see that Jon will be loyal to her and do her bidding. Jon will protect Rhaenyra from everyone and maybe even from his own family.

Daenerys and Rhaenyra are with Ser Jorah. He informed them that he found out that the man who helped him is residing in one of the walls of Winterfell.

The three headed inside the library. Samwell Tarly was busy reading a book when someone coughed to get his attention.

He was surprised upon seeing the queen and the princess with Ser Jorah. Sam became nervous in their presence but the two ladies gave him a smile.

" So you're the man? " Daenerys questioned.

" Which man am I, Your Grace? " Sam confusingly asked.

" The one who saved Ser Jorah when no one else could. " Rhaenyra replied.

" They could, they just wouldn't. " Ser Jorah speaks from behind.

" I'll have to make some changes in the Citadel when I take my throne. " Rhaenyra said as she smiled at Sam.

" A great service merits a great reward. Right, Nyra? " Daenerys said which earned an immediate nod from her niece.

" Oh, it's my honor to serve you, Your Grace. " Samwell humbly said.

" Well, there must be something I could give you. " Rhaenyra told him, she wants to repay him for the kindness he showed to Ser Jorah.

" If it's not too much trouble, I could use a pardon. " Sam answered.

" For what crime? " Daenerys asked.

" I borrowed a few books from the Citadel. And also a sword. " They chuckle after hearing that he borrowed books.

" From the Citadel? " The Queen asked.

" From my family. It's been in House Tarly for generations. It would've been mine anyway, eventually, but my father had other ideas. " Sam replied.

" Do you mean Randyll Tarly? " He was surprised to hear the name of his father.

" You know him? " Sam asked and the queen nodded her head.

" He's one of the lords who pledged on my course. He's here with your brother, Dickon. How long have you been staying here? " Upon mentioning that Randyll Tarly is in Winterfell, Sam's nervousness came back.

" I don't think my father will want to see me. " He said in a low tone.

" Ser Jorah can you escort him to Lord Tarly? Tell him what his son did and how much I appreciate it. He should be proud that he has a brave and goodhearted son. " Rhaenyra gave him a reassuring smile.

" Thank you, Your Grace. " Samwell bowed at Rhaenyra and Daenerys before he followed Ser Jorah to meet his father again.

" Would you look at that? The son of the lord who was going to oppose you is Jorah's savior. " Daenerys stated.

" Things happened for reasons. I'm just glad that I didn't burn him when he first refused. " Rhaenyra replied.

" That would be a problem. " The two hold into each other's hands as they walk out of the library.

Bran was outside the courtyard but his gaze are watching Ser Arthur, Ser Barristan, and Lord Jon Connington whose talking to their men.

They noticed the stares from Bran. The three men headed to him and asked him if they can help Bran with anything.

" You must tell him the truth. " Bran directly said.

" What truth? " Ser Barristan confusingly asked.

" Jon. " His short answer was enough for the three to understand.

" How do you know about that? " Jon Connington questioned.

" It's not important. You owe him the truth. If we're not going to survive the coming long night. Don't you think, he deserves to know the truth before we all die? " Bran stated as he look at the older men.

Bran maneuver his wheelchair to leave the three with their thoughts. After the talk with the young cripple boy. Ser Arthur, Ser Barristan, and Lord Jon stayed in their shared room.

" Should we? " Jon Connington asked.

" He has a point. We don't know what's going to happen once we face the Army of the Dead. " Barristan said.

" Arthur? " The Sword of the Morning gazes at his closest friends.

" It's time to tell Jon the truth. " Arthur responded to their question.

They want to tell him the truth because of the uncertainty of the war they're going to face soon. Jon deserves to know the truth about him but how?

Samwell showed himself to his father and brother with Ser Jorah. Lord Randyll is still hard on him but acts to compliment him in front of Jorah. Dickon was happy to know about Sam's achievement.

After he talks to them. Sam saw Bran who was waiting for him. He convinced him that Jon needs to know the truth. At first, Sam was hesitating. Rhaenyra just showed him kindness and offer to pardon him for what he did at the Citadel.

However, Brandon somehow convinced him. He told him that Jon was in the crypt. Samwell followed Bran and found himself walking through the dark corridor of Winterfell crypt.

Jon was happy to see his best friend. He didn't know that he was there, not until now.

" Jon, You need to know something. " Jon curiously looks at Sam.

" What is it? " He asked.

" Bran and I worked it out. I had a High Septon's diary, Bran had... Whatever Bran has. " Sam started.

" What are you talking about? " Jon confusingly questioned.

" Your mother... Was Lyanna Stark. And your father... Your real father was Rhaegar Targaryen. " Sam dropped the words which made Jon unbelievably shake his head.

" You've never been a bastard. You're Aegon Targaryen, true heir to the Iron Throne. I'm sorry, I know it's a lot to take in. " Jon takes a step closer to him.

" My father was the most honorable man I ever met. You're saying he lied to me all my life. " He said.

" No. Your father... Well, Ned Stark. He promised your mother he'd always protect you. And he did. Robert would have murdered you if he knew. " Sam started to explain the truth.

" You're the true king. Aegon Targaryen, Sixth of His Name, Protector of the Realm, all of it. " Jon let out a sigh. He can't believe what he was hearing.

" I'm still a bastard if that's true. " He uttered.

" You're not. Prince Rhaegar annulled his marriage to Princess Elia. He wed Lyanna in a secret ceremony. " Sam continued.

" It makes Queen Rhaenyra and Prince Aegon his illegitimate children. You're the real heir to the Iron Throne. " Rhaenyra's hurt face plastered on Jon's mind. He can't be the reason for her pain.

" Rhaenyra is my queen. This is treason. " He intently told Sam.

" It's the truth. " Sam said back.

Jon and Sam look over to the side when they felt that someone was watching them. Ser Arthur, Ser Barristan and Lord Jon Connington are all standing there.

" What he said is true. " Ser Arthur speak as they headed closer to them.

" Your father is our prince, Rhaegar Targaryen, and Lady Lyanna Stark is your real mother. " Lord Jon confirmed.

" But he's not the heir to the Iron Throne. " Ser Barristan cleared.

" What do you mean? The marriage between Prince Rhaegar and Prince Elia was annulled. They have an illegitimate claim to the throne. " Sam stated.

" Queen Rhaenyra is the chosen heir. With King Aerys' royal decree. No matter how many male heirs will be born. She is next in line after Rhaegar. " Ser Arthur said.

" Does she knows? " Jon asked them.

" If you don't want to hurt her. Don't tell her, not yet. She will be destroyed. " Ser Barristan responds to his question.

" You are aware of what Rhaegar did and how it affected Rhaenyra's whole life. If you really do care for her and love her. You will not say anything. You will not break her. " Arthur added as he stand in front of Jon.

" We know that this is a big secret. A secret that can destroy our chosen queen. But it's not the right time to tell her. " The great knight continues.

" Please, don't break her even more. " It was the last word Ser Arthur Dayne said before he left the crypt with Barristan and Jon Connington.

Jon and Sam stayed at the crypt. Jon is in a complicated situation. He doesn't want to hurt the woman he loves, the girl who's also his sister.

The secret just makes everything complicated and worse. He's not a liar and he doesn't want to be dishonest with Rhaenyra.

However, if he tells her the truth. It will break her into a thousand pieces. Jon doesn't have the heart to do that to Rhaenyra but what about the truth? She also deserves to know the real him even if it will destroy her.

The truth has always been hurtful. But what would he choose? Tell Rhaenyra the truth and hurt her? Or be dishonest with her?

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

The first chapter of Season 7 is here! We're already at the last season. Can you believe that? 

Jon already learnt the truth about his real parents. What's going to happen now? Will he keep it as a secret or tell Rhaenyra the truth? 

Rhaenyra, Aegon and Jon together? Yes, something happened at the waterfall. It's up to you to imagine what they did there hahaha. 

Jon also ride Rhaegon while Prince Quentyn had managed to ride Rhaegal. 

I've got a lot of comments from the last chapter about how Jon is the real heir to the Iron Throne. For those who didn't see my clarifications on the comments, I'm going to say it here again.

The children of the annulled parents will be considered as illegitimate so if one of the parents get married again then his child on his or her new marriage is the legitimate child. So, if we're going with Rhaegar's valid marriage to Lyanna then Jon is the Heir to the Iron Throne.

However, King Aerys royal decree is also valid. He made sure that no matter how many male heirs will be born, Rhaenyra is the chosen heir and be the queen of Westeros. So, Jon and Rhaenyra both have a claim to the Iron Throne. 

The line of succession for the throne if we're going through Rhaegar's valid marriage, Jon is the rightful king. But with King Aerys decree, it would be Rhaenyra, Eddard, Elia, Aegon, Jon and Daenerys. 

That's all for this chapter! Thank you again for all the reads, votes, and the comments. The last season of The Sunfire Dragon wouldn't be here without you. 

Enjoy and keep reading! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 437 12
Rhaella Targaryen was born in Pentos in 117AC. She is the youngest daughter of Daemon Targaryen and Lady Laena Velaryon. The strange one, they called...
9.3K 621 27
Deirys Targaryen was born during a chaotic night and her life continued that path. She was born the eleventh daughter of Daemon and Rhaenyra Targarye...
724K 22.2K 111
The heart of a Targaryen was said to be one dipped in fire and blood. They ruled the skies with their dragons, danced through the flames of death and...
217K 5.4K 34
Game of Thrones Fanfic This is a mixture of season 4 and season 5 Rhaegar Targaryen was always fond of his eldest girl, Rosaerys; born from the passi...