Snakes | Draco Malfoy x Male...

By TheMilkMan2072

A Draco Malfoy x Male Reader fic. Back after a long Hiatus. I couldn't find a super super long male reader fi... More

Ch. 1: Ministry Of Magic
Ch. 2: A letter and Diagon Alley
Ch. 3: The Castle of Magic
Ch. 4: Time travels too fast
Ch. 5: Party at Black Lake (Part 1)
Ch.6: Party at Black Lake (Part 2)
Ch.7: Party at Black Lake (Part 3)
Ch.8: Rude Awakening
Ch.9: Mail and Love
Ch.10: Whispers and Deals
Ch.11: Novembers End Tarot (Part 1)
Ch.12: November's End Tarot (Part 2)
Ch.14: A Prefect and an Artist
Ch.15: Bored Working
Ch.16: The Trio and Hate
Ch.17: Malfoy and Hate
Ch.18: Hogsmeade
Ch.19: The Journey to Malfoy Manor
Ch.20: Christmas Eve
Note
Note 2
Ch.21: A Different Christmas
Ch. 22: Nightmares
Ch.23: The Return to Hogwarts
Ch. 24: Cold and New
Ch.24: Some friendships dont last forever
Ch.25: The Restricted Section

Ch.13: The Inquisitorial Squad and Snowballs

918 32 3
By TheMilkMan2072

A/n: this is a super long chapter just an fyi! It's almost 2000 words. I'm trying to write as many chapters as I can tonight since I have a busy week coming up. So expect super short or super long chapters from here on out :)
Though I'll try to get the standard chapter size as much as possible!

I was sprinting through the halls with the sounds of multiple people chasing behind me echoing off the walls. I'm so glad I was a fast runner. I quickly turned down another hall and into the courtyard. It had finally gotten cold enough for it to snow.

Sasha, Jeremiah, and Elizabeth all caught up to me out of breath. People all around us gave judgy looks as I stood onto a bench to gloat about my victory of getting there first.

"Y/n! This wasn't a race!" Elizabeth gasped while clutching her chest.

As the others caught their breath, I sat down and stared at the snow crunching against my shoes. When looking back up at my friends I saw a glimpse of familiar red hair. The Weasley twins, perfect! They are always great fun.

"Hey Fred! George! Think fast!!" I shouted from across the courtyard.

I quickly swung out my wand and  used a small spell to send snowballs flying in their direction. Luckily they turned around just in time for them to get smacked in the face. My little group and I burst out into laughter.

Both Fred and George laughed as they scooped up snowballs and flung them at us as they got closer. We went into a huge snowball fight, nobody was on a team, everyone was an enemy. Quickly more students like Harry and Ron joined in when they heard all the sounds of laughter from down the halls.

Luckily it was so early in the morning not even Umbridge would be on this side of the castle. From the corner of my eye I saw Draco walking with Crabb and Goyle. The two of them never said a word to me ever since the party but I know Draco only sticks with them because they promised to never even look my way again after Draco threatened their lives.

Even though Draco was oddly being incredibly nice to me recently, what I was about to do would surely piss him off. Which to me meant it would be funny! I started making a snowball the size of my head and snuck into the outdoor hallway he was chatting in. Everyone paused as they realized what I was doing, Sasha shook her head and Elizabeth held her hands out in prayer while shaking her head no. Fear went across Ron's face while Harry, George, and Fred looked like they were going to laugh but were maybe a little concerned about the outcome.

From the beginning of the hall I started sprinting all the way to the end of the hall where Draco's back was turned to me. A few feet behind him I jumped up and slammed the giant snowball into his neck, which exploded all over his head, scarf, and robes. As I hit the ground I exploded with laughter to the point my eyes watered.

In a blind rage to see who had done it Draco turned around in under a second. I was bent over from laughing so hard as I slowly started to wheeze.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!?" He went off on me. Though I couldn't keep a straight face.

I couldn't stand to face him as I kept laughing. He grabbed me by my collar while holding me up. Since he was taller I was nearly on the tips of my toes. Boy did he look furious. The entire group was just staring us down and I could feel that somebody wanted to intervene, was it Harry?

Draco just stared into my eyes with anger before releasing. My face started to heat up as he did that. Draco went to walk past me and grabbed the back of my collar. Nearly choking me as he dragged me into the center of the courtyard, I was honestly more confused than concerned.

He swiftly pulled me and pushed me into the ground while putting his knee on my chest so I couldn't move.

"Malfoy, what are you doing to him?!" Harry shouted as he quickly walked closer.

"I'd advise you to not participate in a fight that isn't yours, Potter!" He spat at him.

Harry looked confused and just stood there. Draco scooped up some snow before staring at my face.

"Seriously Draco? What are you doing? This is getting-" before I could finish my sentence Draco shoved the snowball into my face and mouth. The Weasley twins bursted out into laughter at the same time I did. Malfoy let out a small smirk before I used all my weight to push him off. Seconds after everyone began the fight again and laughed it off.

Draco and I wrestled each other in the snow, each time someone got pinned down snow went straight into their face. I had never heard him giggle before and when he started I surely was shocked. He has one of those weird laughs that make you start laughing as well.

When everyone got tired we all started forming small groups and Draco went off to go do his own thing.

~

"Y/n I thought he was going to kill you!" Poked Elizabeth.

"Bro... how in the bloody hell did you not die?" Jeremiah questioned.

The two started throwing questions at me when suddenly Sasha snapped.

"Don't you two dimwits realize?! Those two idiots are friends!" Sasha spat in a really cruel tone.

"Sasha.. Why did you say it like that? That was kind of mean..." I murmured.

"Mean?! You think I'm being mean?! You're the one who's best friends with the biggest jerk in the whole school! I thought I was your best friend!
But I guess not because you found a 'suitable' replacement!" She shouted at me.

"Sasha!" Shouted Jeremiah while Elizabeth just watched in awe.

"No no, she's right Jeremiah. Look, I'm sorry, okay? I'm sorry I haven't been around you guys as much or sitting with you in class.
Sasha, you're still my best friend, I swear! There isn't anything that could change that... there's just something else... alright?" I fidgeted my fingers.

"Something else?! What is it that could possibly make you want to be with him instead of us?! Just because he saved you from the lake doesn't mean you owe him anything!" She continued to shout and bash.

"Sasha.. please. I-" I stuttered. My anxiety started to soar.

"No! Enlighten me! Why are you around him all the time?! Why do you follow him like a lost puppy and why does he let you?!" She screamed at me.

"Goddamnit Sasha! It's because I like him!" I nearly shouted.

The three of them got quiet as their eyes widened.

"You.. what?" Whispered Elizabeth.

"I said I like him, okay?" I whispered back.

"Y/n..." Sasha said calmly.

"Yeah?"

"You're the greatest idiot to walk down the halls of Hogwarts. You do know that right?" Sasha said while grabbing my shoulders.

"Yeah... I know that." I looked down as she stared deep into me.

Sasha gave me a hug before apologizing for all that she said. The other three needed to take some time after the news and went off to go to breakfast in the Great Hall. They had invited me to join them but I declined, my anxiety was too high.

I sat down into one of the benches and buried my face into my hands. I must have sat like that for hours because the next time I looked up I saw the sun directly above me and a sadly familiar woman dressed in all pink was walking up to me.

Good lord, what could I possibly have done to have Umbridge want to talk to me?

She stopped in front of me.

"Y/n Travers, I need you to follow me to my office." She said with a cold smile.

I stood up and followed her with my head hanging. As we walked to the headmasters office I could hear students whispering, they must've thought I was in trouble.

Umbridge sat in Dumbledore's old spot and told me to have a seat across from her. All of the cat decorated plates creeped me out. She went on and on about questions that involved Harry Potter.

Things like "are you two close?" "Are you friends?" "How well do you know his friends?". I didn't really know Potter that well and I didn't really care or bother to get to know him either. I was really only friends with the Weasley twins as well. So I just answered her truthfully.

She then went on to ask me questions about where my Loyalty was, I didn't know what she meant so I asked her to elaborate. She sighed and asked who my friends were. I began to name them but she stopped me when I mentioned Malfoy.

She asked me the same questions she did about Potter but instead with Malfoy. So again I answered truthfully. Telling her I was good friends with him and most of his friends, I mentioned that we were relatively close as well.

Umbridge lit up as I talked about it and quickly asked me an odd question.

"Travers, would you like to join a little group of mine? Think of it like a club."

"What is it about?"

"Prefects, staff, and Mr Filch aren't enough to keep students in line. So, I'm starting a small club with select students to enforce the school rules!"
She went on with a laugh.

I paused to think about it, personally I don't like Umbridge. I'm not fond of her rules either.

"What is in it for me?"

"Oh. Well you have the ability to take points and give points to houses as well as giving students detention. On top of it all you'd get extra credit!"

I paused again. I didn't like the idea of working for Umbridge but then again I like extra credit... plus I could help Slytherin win the house cup this year...

My body became quite cold and suddenly I heard a familiar hushed voice. A cold and raspy voice.
"My boy, join her. Be a part of the group. Do this and you'll be on the path of gaining your worthiness."

Shivering I whispered under my breath.
"Yes, my lord."

"Hm? What was that?" Umbridge commented.

Suddenly all was warm again. She must not have heard the voice.

"Oh, sorry! Erm, sure... I'll join the group... what is it called?"

"That is great news! It is called The Inquisitorial Squad!" She cheered.

She handed me a pin with the letter "I" on it and made me put it on my robes. Umbridge quickly shooed me out of her office because she had more students to talk to.

When I walked out I saw Draco waiting in the hallway near the door. He seems to be waiting to talk to Umbridge. I gave him a quick wave and a smile. He looked up at me with wide eyes as his face went pink before looking away.

As I walked out to the Great Hall I couldn't help but think about how odd of a guy he is. There seems to be no 'normal' personality for him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.9K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
628K 31.8K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
454K 31K 46
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
920K 21.1K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.