moonbow - p.js

By introvertederror

like a rainbow, but the moon made it. More

(0)
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)
(9)
(10)
(11)
(12)
(13)
(14)
(15)
(16)
(17)
(18)
(19)
(20)
(21)
(22)
(23)
(24)
(25)
(26)
(27)
(28)
(29)
(30)
(31)
(32)
(33)
(34)
(35)
(36)

(1)

119 5 4
By introvertederror

"LORD HAVE MERCY WE MUST STAY FOCUS FELLAS, WE MUST."

posted: 09.03.22

landing back in korea, he brushed a hand through his hair. he'd been gone for a year abroad for a term of his university life. while he loved not having to live in his shared home of 7 people, he really did miss busking with his friends. meeting his requirement for the term, he accordingly had to travel back home after saying goodbye to his friends abroad.

pulling out his phone, he quickly checked his hair and called one of his friends to pick him up. he stuck out like a sore thumb with how his hair was dyed white and got retouched just before the day he had his flight. it made him look even more pale than he had been due to his white hair. like white clothed paired with yellow clothes.

hearing his phone ring over and over again, he sighed realizing that his friends were probably asleep with how it was 3am. all of them sleeping with their phones silenced. boring. he couldn't call his brother either, with him being in the military for another few months. ugh, all he wanted to do was get out of the airport. not knowing who the call. calling any of his seniors was awkward as hell.

looking around for a moment, he barely brushed over an amber haired girl staring at him like he was some model or something. why the hell is she staring at me.. he shifted his eyes immediately.

🌸 🔒 @p4rkspring
i remember when my friends
would pick me up from the
airport no matter what was
happening
💬 0 🔁 0 ❤️ 0

he hummed knowing that his friends all had his notifications on for his tweets. there was gonna be a lot of noise the moment they announced on their pages that he was in town again. not like that was a big deal to him or anything.

calling one more number, he stood awkwardly as it got picked up immediately. "my baby park jisung is calling me? what's the occasion?" he sighed hearing those words. "never mind taeyong hyung. i'm just gonna hang up-"
"noo, you never call me. is there something you need?" he sighed again. why did taeyong have to be awake right now. should've just taken a cab or something.

"i'm at the airport, can you pick me up and drop me home please. none of the guys are awake and chanyeol hyung is in the military still." he felt awkward standing here for so long, unmoving as well. every time he turned, he was being stared at. but like being admired as well. he would've preferred the old korean grandmas giving him dirty looks for dying his hair and having a bunch of ear piercings.

at least he could be nice to them and act like their words had no effect on him. but people staring at him with admiration? gag, throw up.

"ah okay, sorry i went silent i was finding my coat and keys. i'll call you when i get there? yes?" he nodded subconsciously as the call ended promptly. he should've gotten starbucks before he left to get his suitcase. he was already missing working at a boba place and learning about people's horrible choices with drinks. who the hell does 100% sugar on a drink that's already overly sweet without trying.

pulling up the handle of the suitcase, he sat on his suitcase and rested his head on the handle as he waited. it was a bit of a long drive to the airport so he wasn't expecting much. just sit and wait. texting the older to pull up to the drop off area to pick him up instead of the arrival area. it was too claustrophobic in the arrival area. he was ready to jolt up the escalator and run out of the drop off area.

my evil twin 😼

HE'S SO DIFJWNDECB LIKE HIS
WHITE HAIR IS SO PRETYY ABD COOLL LIKE HOW DID YK?? LIKE
OH MY GOD HE JUST FISHFJWB
BRO IM GONNA GET SO IN
TROUBLE IF HES A MASK FISH
AND ITLL BESO EMBARRASING
ILL TAKE A PHOTO AND SHOW
YOU BUT LORD LORD LORD OH
MY GOD I CANT I CANT HES SO
DJEHFKEBF THE THINGS I WILL
DO FOR THAT MAN TO TAKE KFF
YIS MASK
OMG HES SITTIG ON HIS SUITCASE
WAITING TO GET OICKD DUP THATS
SO CUTE FOR NO REASON IM CRYNG
HES SO CUTE

shut UPPPPPP
ITS 3AM I KNOW YOU JUST MADE
IT TO KIREA AND I JUST DONT CARE
BRO
SHUT UP STOP TEXTING ME TEXT
YOUR MOM OR SOMETHING UGH
and send please

[images sent]
[open?]

omg...
youre so embarrassing.... youre so
youre so fucking embarrassingwhy
am i friends with you 💔

MISS SUMMER SUHYUN KIM
YOU KNOW HOURE JN LVOE WITV
ME
omfg i keep forgetting how much
youre like winter
ljtetally her evil twin but youre MY
evil twin 😼😼

he honestly lowkey highkey hottho
💔💔💔
like girl why cant i be there i wouldve
made yoh talk to him by now
wouldvr dragged your little pussy
to him and then make you tslk to
him

NO STOP THATS EMBARRASSJG
YOU WOULD NEVER
🙏🙏🙏

ʚɞ | eve misses svt @eveesback
goodmorning to only my minghao
lovers and only them (and jun
lovers too ig)
💬 39 🔁 51 ❤️ 56

summer SAW SVT @winterseviltwin
bitch its a whole 3am and morning
my favourite aussie dont quote
me engenes you didnt see me cry abt
jake 3 minutes ago no you did not!!
💬 1 🔁 0 ❤️ 2
|
ʚɞ | eve misses svt @eveesback
bitch what youre literally aussie too
shouldnt you be your own fav aussie
💬 1 🔁 0 ❤️ 1
|
summer SAW SVT @winterseviltwin
YOURE SO EMBARRASSING AND
UNSERIOUS
💬 0 🔁 0 ❤️ 0

she couldn't stop giggling, the boy was so cute. pouting as she heard her phone ring, she knew that she was getting picked up now. after spending her summer break in australia, she now had to come back accordingly and deal with everything else now. boring, disappointing to be honest.

seeing him leave as well, she wondered if she'd ever encounter this airport crush ever again. she was the type to create delusional fantasies in her head and act like they would come true if she believed in them long enough. oh my god did the kevin moon just post.

she was way too easily distracted for her own good. how did she even get into her dream university. or even ANY university. she was literally an airhead this was amazing she even survived high school or any schooling she did. pulling her luggage with her, she went out to the arrivals area and went to find her mom's car so she could go home and cry respectively over kevin moon. already forgetting the white haired boy she was gawking over so adamantly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.3K 1.6K 119
ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴀ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ ᴏғ ʙᴏʏs sᴛᴜᴍʙʟᴇ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴀ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ ᴏғ ɢɪʀʟs ᴏɴ ᴀ ʀᴏᴏғᴛᴏᴘ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴ.. ᴛᴏ ғɪɢʜᴛ. ᴊɪsᴜɴɢ-ᴄᴇɴᴛʀᴇᴅ. ᴀ ɴᴄᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴛᴇxᴛɪɴɢ/ᴄᴏʟʟᴇɢᴇ ᴀᴜ ʏᴇᴇᴛʏᴏ...
540K 26.9K 102
❝you find as he'll i won't you.❞ ❝what?❞ ❝oop you weren't supposed to actually see that..❞ ✘ nct instagram au HHYUNGGU 2021
448K 19.9K 47
(이동혁) quarantine was the worst thing everyone could ever go through but having access to the internet made things a tad bit more tolerable. *cringe w...
15.7K 576 33
« living in a place that things changes in just a swift is not hell, it IS hell. » ❍ ꜱᴜᴘᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ ᴀᴜ ❍ ‼️ 𝘁𝘄 // 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱 , 𝗴𝗿𝘂𝗲𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗵...