Blackened villain rescue manu...

Por yojie23

As the last abyss demon in the world, Wen Long was pulled into various small worlds to do tasks by a guy who... Más

First World 1
First World 2
First World 3
First World 4
First World 5
First World 6
First World 7
First World 8
First World 9
First World 10
First World 12
First World 13
First World 14
First World 15
First World 16
First World 17
First World 18
First World 19
First World 20
First World 21
First World 22
First World 23
First World 24
First World 25
First World 26
Second World 27
Second World 28
Second World 29
Second World 30

First World 11

11 0 0
Por yojie23

  The next morning.

    Yan Li got up very early, because he usually went to clean up Wen Long's desk early.

    He looked at the girl sleeping sweetly on the bed and hesitated.

    It's barely ten minutes late.

    ten minutes later.

    He reached out and tugged at her quilt.

    "It's time to get up, I'm going to the classroom to clean the table."

    The person on the bed was indifferent.

    Yan Li then pulled out the old computer that was dropped yesterday. Fortunately, it was still usable.

    He set the alarm to a minute later, turned the volume to maximum, and put it in Wen Long's ear.

    After a while.

    A huge "good luck" exploded in Wen Long's ear.

    "Yan Li!!"

    She didn't call him "idiot" or "idiot" for the first time, she was obviously very angry.

    Yan Li pretended to be ignorant, and said indifferently, "Ah... I forgot to turn off the alarm clock. I have been booking this time before."

    Wen Long gritted her teeth, but she couldn't do anything about his innocent appearance.

    "Would you like to sleep a little longer?" Yan Li suggested hypocritically.

    "Go away!"
After arriving in the classroom, Wen Long talked to the system in her heart: Mr. System, you helped me keep an eye on the surveillance recently. If you see Si Yan leading someone to disappear into a blind spot of surveillance, let me know.

    【OK. 】

    This is trivial.

    Wen Long supported her chin, set 1:10 on her phone as the top number, and waited for the system's message.

    At one o'clock in the afternoon, everyone else in the classroom went back to take a nap, leaving only Wen Long and Yan Li.

    Wen Long slept in class for a long time in the morning, and did not go to the dormitory for lunch break arranged by the school.

    What's more, according to the character, she is not used to living in that kind of hard canopy bed.

    And Yan Li is still doing the questions.

    [Host, there is. 】

    Wen Long dialed the number immediately, "Hello? Hello... Well, I want to report someone who is causing trouble."

    "Well, school violence."

    Yan Li stopped writing and looked at the people around him.

    "It's in the XX school, the monitoring corner on the right side of the laboratory building."

    When she hung up the phone, he couldn't help but ask: "Are you calling the police?

    "Are you fighting?"

    And it's still a monitoring blind spot.

    "Only an idiot like you can't think of a way!" Wen Long gave him a fluttering look.

    Yan Li silently closed his mouth.

    He really couldn't imagine that he could monitor everything outside in the classroom, not to mention the dead end of monitoring.

    [...Aren't you also relying on me? 】

    How can you be so proud to show off to people?

    Wen Long: The momentum must be sufficient.

    [...]

    As expected, when Wen Long went back today, she didn't see the group of thugs at the school gate.

    Presumably Siyan was caught by the police, and he is probably still in the bureau.

    [Si Yan has never been arrested, the Si family has a great career, if you arrest him today, his parents will be able to let him out tomorrow. 】

    Wen Long smiled: If he only reported it once, then he could easily come out. But if Siyan gets arrested too many times, even if the police can't deal with him, his parents will definitely have enough. It really doesn't work. With Mr. System here, it shouldn't be difficult to destroy the Si family, right?

    It's getting cold, and the Si family should go bankrupt.

    [...Siyan is the male protagonist. 】

    Wen Long hooked the corner of his lower lip and said, "So what? Do you care, Mr. System?

    [...]

    The system fell silent.

    Of course it doesn't care. Its only target for this trip is the villain, that lord...

As for the male and female protagonists, it will not have any fluctuations whether it is dead or alive.

    But...why is she so sure that she won't care?

    Wen Ruan, who was sitting in the car, stared at Wen Long's lips in fascination. She asked, "Sister, did you have a good time yesterday?"

    "Huh? Not happy."

    Sleeping in that kind of room After a sleep, it was already very good that there was no shadow.

    "Oh..."

    "But today is a good thing. Siyan who bullied you was reported and caught in a fight."

    "Really?" Wen Ruan's eyes lit up.

    Great! That bad guy deserved it!

    Wen Long saw her appearance in her eyes.

    There are too many evil thoughts in this small world, and Wen Ruan is in it, but it is not polluted very much. Here, pure goodness is too rare.

    The male protagonist named Si Yan is not good enough for her.

    For several days, Wen Long, an enthusiastic citizen, has been reporting Si Yan.

    Once he was released, she quickly found evidence and reported it once.

    "Fuck! Who the hell reported me!" Si Yan kicked the stool at the front desk in the classroom.

    There was a timid boy at the front table. He fell to the ground after being kicked, but he didn't dare to say anything. He silently supported the stool and sat down again despite the pain in his back.

    "Young Master Si, I'm still going today..."

    "Fuck!"

    After being sent to the bureau several times in a row, his father was getting impatient when he came out. But he had no clue about the person who called the police, so he could only jump around.

    Even if he is the most favored in the family, he would not dare to consume his father's tolerance for him.

    And the two step-brothers who stared at the family property all day, he also had to guard.

    Once the father is dissatisfied with himself, it is possible to change the successor.

    "Fuck!"

    After a few days, the idiot who called the police couldn't keep staring at him every day.

    ...

    the second class classroom.

    Yan Li frowned, looked at the extra boxes of snacks on the table, and asked again, "Whose things are in the wrong place?"

    However, just like the other day, no one paid him any attention.

    In recent days, an extra box of snacks has appeared on his desk every day, but there is no name written on it.

    He didn't move the boxes of food.

    Because if someone accidentally puts it in the wrong place, he might lose money if he eats it.

    The packaging is not cheap at first glance. Adding up a few boxes will cost you two or three gold.

    What's more, he was very full after eating what Wen Long gave him every day. I can't even eat anything else.

    Lin Tong, who was sitting at the front table, bit her lip bitterly.

    She wanted to say that those things were given by her, but Yan Li was really attracting attention in the class.

    If other classmates knew she gives food to that Yan Li, who she always called a "monster",they would laugh at her behind her back...

    Really annoying! Can't he just open the box! ?

    Yes, she put a small note in the box with her name and some words on it.

    She thought that if Yan Li saw the note inside,he probably wouldn't say it in class. After all, he never spoke much. This way, you can keep yourself from being noticed by others.

    Recently, she can't help but pay attention to the way Yan Li and Wen Long get along, and she's going crazy with jealousy!

    As long as Wen Long hooked her fingers, he immediately put down his work and listened to her orders to do other things.

    Wen Long glanced at Lin Tong casually, and roughly counted what was on Yan Li's table.

    However, she has no interest in these boring things.

    Now, there are more important issues.

    She noticed that Yan Li seemed to be unusual these days.

    He actually started taking a nap! ! !

    Not only during naps, but also in class, he yawns and dozed off with nodding.

    "Hey!" She called to Yan Li, who was too sleepy to open her eyes.

    Yan Li opened hid troubled eyes, his slender eyelashes lifted up, and his pupils turned to her.

    "Huh?"

    "You haven't slept well? The nearest table has not been cleaned as carefully as before."

    Miss Wen wrinkled her nose and said critically.

    "Yeah."

    Yan Li pursed his lower lip, he really didn't sleep well. He honestly said: "The bed is full of your smell, I'm not used to it."

    Although the smell was not heavy, the light fragrance made him unable to sleep for some reason.

    "Can't you just wash it? Idiot!"

    "I washed the other set, but it hasn't dried yet."

    He washed the set on the floor first, and slept next to the floor all night, it was a little dirty.

    The tone of the conversation between the two was extraordinarily natural, only Lin Tong, who was in front of him, had her eyes wide open.

    Lie down! groove! !

    Worthy! They are still high school students! How, how can you do... that kind of thing?

    Her three views seemed to be shattered by two very calm people behind her.

    Lin Tong suddenly remembered something, and cracks appeared on her face again.

    Worthy! The things she gave are still on Yan Li's table! !

    If he suddenly wanted to take it apart and look at it, wouldn't she be finished! ?

    She is not jealous of Wen Long at all, not at all! ! She doesn't want to be involved in such a dirty deal at all...

    Lin Tong took a deep breath, as if making an important decision.

    She turned around quickly and took back the snacks on Yan Li's table.

    Yan Li asked, "It's yours."

    Lin Tong didn't even dare to look at him.

    "I accidentally put it, I put it wrong... I'm sorry!!"

    Yan Li was at a loss: ?

    However, it was definitely wrong. Luckily he didn't eat it.

    ...

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

222K 32.5K 18
လက်တွေ့ဘဝနှင့် နီးစပ်ချင်ယောင်ဆောင်ခြင်း
247K 9.8K 32
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚
53.3K 1.4K 189
Disclaimer : This is not my story. No plagiarism intended. The credit goes to original author. ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ The entire Yunzhou knew that the Ye Family h...
43.2K 676 16
DELULU & GUILT PLEASURE