Adopted

By daviidsofiia

Jemma Jones has had a rough life right from her birth. Born of a prostitute, thrown out by the age of ten, th... More

Adopted
Cast
Prologue
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Cast- Part Two
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 36
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 17
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 31
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue
New Story- Forever His

Status & Glory

228 7 0
By daviidsofiia

Hello there. How are you doing? Thank you for reading my book ♥️

If you enjoyed Adopted then you'll also enjoy Status & Glory. It's another book of mine. Just click on my profile you'll find it. Please check it out, leave a comment and share. The book is complete so you can binge read it!

Status & Glory

Book Blurb:

Falling for the nerd is hard but falling for him only gets harder when it threatens to take away your status at the top of the social ladder.

                                                                     ******

Olivia Thorne had never really cared much about anything but her place at the top of the social ladder and being spoilt and rich doesn't help her choices. When she discovers that she's developing feelings for Ace Matteo, the reserved and weird guy at her school, Olivia has to make decisions that determine whether or not her place at the top remains as it is. In between trying to keep her status, she also has to learn that there's a lot more to this life than what meets the eye.

I hope you enjoy it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 7.2K 29
Highest Ranking In Short Story #24 (Tuesday, May 9) Read "Kissing Hayes" before reading this book. This is a sequel. |Previously known as "My Favori...
169K 3.5K 35
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
165K 4.5K 37
"Breathtakingly beautiful."he whispers against my ear. I can hear the anticipation in his voice. His lips crash up against mine, this being my first...