Blackened villain rescue manu...

بواسطة yojie23

As the last abyss demon in the world, Wen Long was pulled into various small worlds to do tasks by a guy who... المزيد

First World 1
First World 2
First World 4
First World 5
First World 6
First World 7
First World 8
First World 9
First World 10
First World 11
First World 12
First World 13
First World 14
First World 15
First World 16
First World 17
First World 18
First World 19
First World 20
First World 21
First World 22
First World 23
First World 24
First World 25
First World 26
Second World 27
Second World 28
Second World 29
Second World 30

First World 3

8 0 0
بواسطة yojie23

Yan Li soaked it several times, either thicker or lighter, but she was never satisfied.

    On the fourth time, Wen Long finally lost her patience.

    "Bring my shoes here."

    "...Oh."

    "Take off the gloves! Do you want to touch my shoes with fabrics that have touched food?"

    Yan Li silently took off the gloves and bent over to pick up her shoe.

    Wen Long put on her shoes and stood up, and before leaving, she threw a cold sentence: "It's good, these things are yours. Idiot!"

    Yan Li glanced at the snack rack, and the long hair on his forehead once again drew the eyes out of his eyes. The look was veiled tightly.

    ...

    The off-duty time is seven o'clock, and the working hours are not short, but ten gold a day is definitely a job that others are extremely envious of.

    Yan Li works here for a day and earns a month's meal.

    Before leaving, he took an unused plastic box from the kitchen, which was left over from the servant's meal. He washed it and used it directly.

    Then, he stuffed the three-tier pastry rack full of pastries into the box.

    One of the pieces was bitten by Wen Long, he twisted it with two fingers in disgust, and threw it into the trash can.

    When Zhang Ma came down the stairs, what she saw was his movement of putting something in his arms.

    She widened her eyes and shouted loudly, "What are you holding in your hand?"

    This sound was somewhat deafening, and even Wen Ruan, who was still studying in the room, was startled, and she hurriedly went out to see what was going on.

    "Dim sum." Yan Li raised his eyes slowly.

    "Didn't I teach you? Nothing in the Wen family, including the leftovers from the lady's meal, can be hidden!" Zhang's mother seemed to caught a thief from her excitement.

    "She told me."

    The young man didn't seem to notice the other people's strange gazes at all, and his tone was calm.

    "Sister said to give you these pastries? What did you say?" Wen Ruan's face showed a little disbelief.

    how can that be?

    "She said, 'These things are yours'." Yan Li gathered the snacks in his arms.

    "Second miss, listen! How could the eldest miss say such a thing..." After Mama Zhang finished speaking, she suddenly realized that she had said the wrong thing.

    Why is it not possible?

    She seemed to be saying that Miss Wen Long was a bad-tempered and unkind person.

    But Wen Ruan didn't realize what was wrong with what she said.

    The image of Wen Long in their eyes is almost ingrained.

    "It's a bit... strange." She glanced at Yan Li secretly.

    Classmate Yan Li, he... wouldn't really steal something, would he?

    "Would you like to... ask the eldest lady?" A servant who was watching the excitement carefully suggested.

    As soon as these words came out, everyone including Zhang Ma fell into a strange silence.

    Looking for Wen Long? What are you kidding?

    They didn't want to make Wen Long unhappy for a newcomer and lose their jobs.

    Just when everyone was silent, Wen Long's door suddenly opened.

    The girl who came out of the door had a sullen look on her face.

    "What are you arguing about?" Her cool eyes turned to Mama Zhang who was the loudest just now.

   Zhang Ma shivered, and immediately explained: "Miss, it's the new servant. He actually stole the leftover cakes from your afternoon tea."

    "Also, he lied that you allowed it."

    "I didn't lie . ." Yan Li raised his head and looked at the people upstairs.

    "You said, 'That's great, these things are yours'."

    "This..." Ma Zhang looked at Wen Long as if asking for help.

    "I did say so. Besides, he can take away the rest of the snacks in the future."

    "Sister?" Wen Ruan's lips moved, still feeling unbelievable.

    "From now on, those things are yours." The arrogant girl raised the corners of her lips mockingly, and lightly finished the second half of Yan Li's unspoken sentence.

    "Idiot."

    Yan Li's knuckles tightened suddenly, and he pursed his lips.

    There was a bit of unpleasant emotion on that stiff face, obviously he was very concerned about the word.

    ...

    [I don't understand. 】

    Wen Long was lying on the white cashmere carpet reading a book, with her two calves cocked, swaying back and forth comfortably.

    She liked this carpet more than the soft bed that caused her back pain to sleep. It was warm and felt very comfortable against the skin.

    "What do you not understand?"

    [According to the calculation of the system, as long as the host ignores Yan Li, he can perfectly avoid his blackening and turning into a villain, so why bother. 】

    "Mr. System..."

    【Huh? 】

    "I think you may need to upgrade."

    【...】

    What do you mean?

    Wen Long turned a page of the book, "I don't know what algorithm you used, but what I can confirm is..."

    "It must be out of date."

    [...]

    The system that was consciously insulted, very wise Choose to be silent.

    knock knock.

    Wen Long didn't change the movement of turning the book, and said casually: "Come in." The person who came was Wen Ruan.

    "Sister." She glanced at the book in Wen Long's hand.

    It's a western fantasy novel about demons.

    "Is something wrong?"

    Wen Ruan said softly, "Dad asked me to ask, when are you going to go back to school?"

    "Sister... You come to school and we are in the same class, isn't that bad?

    " Wen Long put down the book.

    The original owner was one year older than Wen Ruan, and went to school a year earlier than her.

    But the original Wen Long stayed in the first grade in the second year of high school because of her poor grades, and happened to be in the same class as Wen Ruan. The original owner was already mentally distorted, jealous of her younger sister with better grades than her, and even more unbearable to be in the same class as Wen Ruan, and simply stopped going to school after school started.

    She raised her eyes and looked at the so-called younger sister who was full of expectation and a little timid, and sighed in her heart.

    This heroine is actually not bad. Although she is a little vain, her kindness is real.

    It just doesn't really matter.

    If she is the original owner, it is estimated that she will explode when she hears Wen Ruan's words.

    How can a person who has repeated a grade feel that it is good to be in the same class as her sister?

    But Wen Long was not the original owner who would blow up at a moment's notice, and she still had a task to do.

    She said casually: "Next week."

    "Oh, next week..."

    "Next week!?" Wen Ruan reacted to what she said, and her tone suddenly increased.

    "Is it true? Are you willing to go to school?"

    "Yeah." Wen Long frowned at the right time, seeming to dislike her noise.

    Wen Ruan's voice softened immediately, but she was still a little excited.

    "I can ask my tablemate to change seats so we can sit together."

    "No."

    "Ah...why?"

    "It's boring to sit with you."

    Willful and disregarding the feelings of others is the style of the original owner. But listening carefully, in fact, she did not show her dislike for Wen Ruan, but just said "boring".

    The translation is "I'm already familiar with you at home, it's boring to sit with you at school".

    Sure enough, although Wen Ruan was a little disappointed, the joy still overwhelmed the feeling of loss.

    She turned around and opened the door, "I'll go tell our parents now!"

    "...Silly child."

    After she left, Wen Long shook her head.

    ...

    It says it's next week, but it's actually the next day.

    After eating breakfast slowly, Wen Long packed up her books and carried her schoolbag after a long time.

    "It's really nostalgic, I haven't been to school for a long time..."

    [Devils also need to go to school? 】The system is slightly surprised.

    "No need. It's just that I went to school when I went to the world to play." Wen Long raised her eyebrows, and her glittering eyes were full of joy.

    There was a bit of pride in her tone, "I'm a devil who has received nine years of compulsory education and even went to college!"

    [...]

    Wow, that's really cool.

    "Miss, this is your lunch."

    Zhang Ma put a two-story wooden box into a handbag and handed it to the driver who came to pick her up.

    In addition to this heavy-looking box, there are all kinds of yogurt snacks in the tote bag, and there is a box of fruit diced that sells well.

    Those who know, know that she is just going to school, but those who don't know will think it's a big family going out for a picnic.

    In contrast, Wen Ruan's lunch box is much more normal.

    A normal lunch box, with the rice and fruit in it, was stuffed into her schoolbag, and there was a bottle of yogurt in the side pocket of the schoolbag.

    It's not that the servants of the Wen family treat them differently, they are not so obvious.

    It was Wen Ruan's own request, saying that she didn't want to waste it, and she herself didn't like a conspicuous character. With such a large and exaggerated lunch box, she would be embarrassed to death in the classroom.

    In fact, their school has a canteen, but there are still many upper-class children who like to bring lunch prepared by their own chef, so it is not unusual for her to bring lunch.

    After the driver put Wen Long's lunch away, he bent over to open the back door.

    After the two got into the car, he immediately returned to the driver's seat and set off.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

I Hate You بواسطة ဆြိ/ဆွိ

الخيال (فانتازيا)

118K 3.3K 23
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။
COTE ONE SHOTS AND REACTIONS بواسطة 🦘

الخيال (فانتازيا)

39.1K 616 16
DELULU & GUILT PLEASURE
Pᴀɪɴ & Cᴜʀᴇ بواسطة Subh

الخيال (فانتازيا)

1.6M 108K 25
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
Pjo soulmates wts بواسطة Pjostories

الخيال (فانتازيا)

26.5K 1K 10
Oc female Jackson x Hermes x Apollo x Ares